AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2010-09-11, 02:13   Link #17001
Chris38

Both of those options ... is a good solution to this particular problem.

Though I agree with Yoko, that the fan translations are usually more accurate then the "official" translation.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 02:17   Link #17002
Tachibana
タチバナ

I hope they dont do anything about our fav Ruby belmont whip happy time on chapter 16, she gives off the "looks" but not the "words"...

The Kurumu X Mizore kssing scene was based apon feelings and friendship that has developed between the 2 but not perversion, i hope they see it this way instead of censoring it, the chapter 12 Kurumu X Mizore scene has a low chance of censoring but the Ruby "happy time" scene in chapter 16 has a high probability though, either way its gonna piss off a lot of R+V fans including us
Old 2010-09-11, 02:26   Link #17003
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinso Tsukune View Post
I hope they dont do anything about our fav Ruby belmont whip happy time on chapter 16, she gives off the "looks" but not the "words"...

The Kurumu X Mizore kssing scene was based apon feelings and friendship that has developed between the 2 but not perversion, i hope they see it this way instead of censoring it, the chapter 12 Kurumu X Mizore scene has a low chance of censoring but the Ruby "happy time" scene in chapter 16 has a high probability though, either way its gonna piss off a lot of R+V fans including us
Yes Ruby's ... indecent moment has a pretty high chance of being censored as well, unfortunately.

And beyond that there are a lot more things that might be censored ... like for example the polygamy bit from chapter 23 or Akasha's outfit from chapter 33.

Unfortunately it's probably a usual occurrence when a manga with ecchi content is being licensed and released in the United States.
Old 2010-09-11, 02:27   Link #17004
Tachibana
タチバナ

Ima blow a fuse if they censor Akasha's outfit, thats no place for a censor
Old 2010-09-11, 02:45   Link #17005
Chris38

Quote:
Ima blow a fuse if they censor Akasha's outfit, thats no place for a censor
Well, maybe I'm overreacting a little, but from what I could SEE ... Akasha dosen't seem to have any kind of underwear, under that particular outfit (or rather the outfit is well ... um ... Akasha's UNDERWEAR) and if the censor's went that far as to give a MAN a bra ... then I don't know what they are going to do ... when they see what Akasha wears.

I could also see a similar outcome happening to Ruby's bathing suit in the Sun arc, but ... since it's not healthy to get too frustrated about something like this, anyone has a different kind of topic to talk about ?
Old 2010-09-11, 02:51   Link #17006
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Let's talk about Moka wearing a nightie. No one gets tired of that
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 02:53   Link #17007
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoko Takeo View Post
Let's talk about Moka wearing a nightie. No one gets tired of that
LOL .. well judging from Akasha's outfit preference ... we might be already well informed ... from who, Inner Moka has taken her fashion sense from.

Come to think about ... apart from the bit with Kiria in the first season, where he tried to make Kurumu betray Moka ... and the bits with Saizou ... has there been any clothing damage made in the series so far ?

After all ... judging from how the protagonists go into fights all the time, it's unusual that no damage to their clothes has been made so far ... at least I don't remember seeing something like that in the R+V manga.
Old 2010-09-11, 06:11   Link #17008
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
It's happens, but more to Tsukune than the girls, even Moka who got pretty tore up during the Witches Knoll arc.
Old 2010-09-11, 06:21   Link #17009
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
It's happens, but more to Tsukune than the girls, even Moka who got pretty tore up during the Witches Knoll arc.
Oh ... I kind of forgot about that one ... yes Moka's dress got torn pretty badly during that arc ... though after Tsukune has stared to undergo Inner Moka's training his clothes aren't suffering as badly as they did before ... at least I hadn't noticed something like Tsukune's clothes being damaged, happening in the recent chapter's ... though will see how the fight against Akua will go, since that battle is probably going to be pretty intensive, so Tsukune is probably going to get a few new scars to his collection .
Old 2010-09-11, 06:27   Link #17010
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Hopefully not, Moka probably feels bad about the ones he's got already. I bet one scene we might see is him without his shirt and Moka actually taking the time to examine each one and reminisce about each one and apologize about them.
Old 2010-09-11, 06:35   Link #17011
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrrDraxin View Post
Hopefully not, Moka probably feels bad about the ones he's got already. I bet one scene we might see is him without his shirt and Moka actually taking the time to examine each one and reminisce about each one and apologize about them.
... well I don't know about that ... it might be true for Outer Moka, but I'm sure that Tsukune has gained a few scars during during his training from hell sessions with Inner Moka ... so I'm not quite sure if Inner Moka fells sorry about Tsukune's scars as well ... after all she probably made a few them herself.

It also looks like, Tsukune doesn't seem to mind his scars ... though his parents would probably faint ... if they saw how scarred Tsukune's body is.
Old 2010-09-11, 07:15   Link #17012
Tachibana
タチバナ

Tsukune's scars will probably regenerate when he gains his new power.

Tsukune's mom would probably have a heartattack

Last edited by Tachibana; 2010-09-11 at 08:06.
Tachibana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 08:44   Link #17013
Chris38

Quote:
Tsukune's scars will probably regenerate when he gains his new power.

Tsukune's mom would probably have a heartattack
At this point, I doubt that Tsukune's scars are going to disappear ... after all they already became a part of his character design (especially the X scar on his chest) ... and show what he had to go through to become who he is today.

Also the wounds that have caused him to receive those scars have already healed and personally I think it makes Tsukune a little more realistic as a character compared to other shounen manga protagonists, who's bodies ... regardless of how many injuries they gain ... don't reflect it at all.

So Tsukune's scars already reflect who he has become ... and, in my opinion ... it would be a little weird to see him without his scars, so I don't think they should disappear.
Old 2010-09-11, 09:47   Link #17014
Tachibana
タチバナ

I originally believe that the scars were an indication that the Shinso blood in his body was changing him in a way much different than the Ghoul.
Old 2010-09-11, 10:06   Link #17015
usspaul

hi guys i just came across a new doujin. so if anyone wants just hit me up a pm
usspaul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 10:24   Link #17016
Johnny
Working the bags...

^I say that's how the manga is going to end as well...
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 10:31   Link #17017
Chris38

Quote:
I originally believe that the scars were an indication that the Shinso blood in his body was changing him in a way much different than the Ghoul.
In truth there hasn't been an detail explanation on how Tsukune's wounds healed ... before his "vampire transformation" occurred ... after Tsukune nearly degenerated into a Ghoul ... his body already acquired a regenerative ability similar to the one that vampires have (R+V Season I, chapter 24, pages 19 and 20), so it might be possible that he isn't receiving as many scars as he was gaining before his "vampire transformation" ... when Tsukune was still forced to depend on Moka's blood injections.

Since most of the times ... that Tsukune has been injected with Moka's blood, he had pretty serious life threatening injuries ... I believe that in some cases, the vampire blood that has been injected into Tsukune, wasn't strong enough, to heal the wounds that Tsukune received, before he has been injected with Moka's vampire blood, completely. So Tsukune's body had to heal that wound by "natural" means .. . resulting in a scar appearing in that place.

At least that's how I look at this.
Old 2010-09-11, 10:39   Link #17018
tyranuus
Team Spice and Wolf UK

Aye, his healing would have accelerated as his own body slowly became less human. At the start, he obviously had had very few vampiric transfusions and was more or less human with a more or less human regenerative patern (hence the scars), but as his body has become vampiric so did his regenerative powers, and the wound required to generate a scar became larger.

The stronger Tsukune becomes, the stronger his regeneration ability will become. Much as he would like to think otherwise, Tsukune really isn't human anymore.
His matrix reminiscent fight during the Sun arc was a fairly clear demonstration of that; and that was hardly the end of his development.
Reading: None at the moment
tyranuus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-11, 10:46   Link #17019
Chris38

Quote:
Originally Posted by tyranuus View Post
Aye, his healing would have accelerated as his own body slowly became less human. At the start, he obviously had had very few vampiric transfusions and was more or less human with a more or less human regenerative patern (hence the scars), but as his body has become vampiric so did his regenerative powers, and the wound required to generate a scar became larger.

The stronger Tsukune becomes, the stronger his regeneration ability will become. Much as he would like to think otherwise, Tsukune really isn't human anymore.
His matrix reminiscent fight during the Sun arc was a fairly clear demonstration of that; and that was hardly the end of his development.
I agree with you tyranuus, in fact Tsukune's training sessions with Inner Moka ... probably accelerated Tsukune's "transformation" as well ... after all if Tsukune wouldn't be serious against Inner Moka as an opponent and didn't give all he has got, Tsukune probably, wouldn't be able to survive through her training sessions ... so I'm quite sure that they have an huge impact on Tsukune's "transformation" as well.

On the matter of Tsukune being a human not being a human anymore, I also would like him to start realizing that he isn't human anymore ... sigh, maybe the events of the current arc are going to make him realize that ... he is already far beyond ... what is considered as being a human in the R+V universe.

I'm really starting to wonder what Tsukune is going to become at the end of his "transformation" ... I would like to say ... he's going to be a human / Shinso vampire hybrid ... since despite the progress that Tsukune has made in his "transformation" ... he obviously didn't loose all of the traits that make Tsukune a "human", but ... , while he still hadn't gained full control over his vampire abilities ... in a sense Tsukune can be already considered a human / Shinso vampire hybrid, after all he still has traits that normal humans posses, but on the other hand, he already can use abilities that vampires have and ... obviously, Tsukune's "transformation" hasn't ended yet ... so I think that in the end, Tsukune is probably going to become something different then a human / Shinso vampire hybrid, but at this point, I haven't got any idea's on what Tsukune's "final form" is going to be.

Last edited by Chris38; 2010-09-11 at 11:19.
Old 2010-09-11, 12:15   Link #17020
Tachibana
タチバナ

We know that Moka is a Shinso and that the Shinso blood was passed from Akasha to Moka to Tsukune, so the Human/Shinso hybrid transformation is the only route for Tsukune to go, besides i agree with both, Tsukune isnt much human anymore he was shown to be a "Semi-Vampire" on the wikia page i saw his profile at, which would make sense because Tsukune has a strong attraction to Moka's blood as for Tsukune's final form, id like to see silver hair

I believe the reason Ikeda made it where Tsukune didnt drink Moka's blood or even by accident, was because i think he was saying that Tsukune's character already has enough of the Shinso blood to trigger his future transformation, because if Tsukune were to drink Moka's blood he would be drinking Shinso blood as well, which would probably no doubt put Tsukune in a more dangerous situation, concerning his body, he would either transform on his own through training or pure will power allowing him to overcome his inner Ghoul or Moka's Shinso blood awakening would awaken his Shinso blood as well resulting in a sychronized transformation.

Thats my thoughts on this...

Tags
action, comedy, ecchi, harem, monogamy, romance, shounen, supernatural, tsumoka romance, vampire