AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2009-09-12, 13:39   Link #1741
Soraya21

A combination huh? That would be one heck of a revelation, Ein turning out to be Mexican.
Soraya21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 15:36   Link #1742
Manic
real men love pink

It would be pretty stupid if that is real and they leaked a major spoiler like that 2 weeks before the ep airs.

and to be honest i know who ppl think that is, but even with my HD monitor its still hard to see it clearly.
Old 2009-09-12, 15:44   Link #1743
Mentar
Banned

Okay, this essentially spoils the whole ending. I think you should remove the note.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 15:59   Link #1744
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

Remove that spoiler -.- I hope it's fake. :/
Old 2009-09-12, 16:04   Link #1745
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
Remove that spoiler -.- I hope it's fake. :/
same, i have no clue why you would leak that image out as it does spoil the whole series
Old 2009-09-12, 16:43   Link #1746
Arkard

Noooooooooooooo! Hope that's fake >_<
Arkard is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 17:02   Link #1747
telamont

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arkard View Post
Noooooooooooooo! Hope that's fake >_<
It's from the official blog. Also, if one takes into account the title for episode 26, there's a 99% chance of it being real.

Unless Bee Train's decided to troll us all. Kinda like what nitroplus did with the "staring at the night sky" ending.
telamont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 17:20   Link #1748
telamont

@ Mentar or Nayrael

If you guys follow the official blog, can we definitely say yet which path the anime will take?

If it follows the most plausible course as suggested by the spoiler pics for episode 25, and the title for 26, then who's Cal smiling happily at (while sitting in a car?) I wonder? And how would that scene fit? Seems kinda odd.
telamont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 17:23   Link #1749
Mentar
Banned

Could you PM me the address of the official blog again?

In any case, I strongly suggest we STOP discussing the final episodes on this board. Really, let's STOP it. Use PM if you have to, I'll answer things there to the best of my knowledge.
Old 2009-09-12, 17:36   Link #1750
Manic
real men love pink

yeah mentar when ya figure what the hell is going on could ya pm me, cus the recent spoilers dont really match up with that spoiler.
Old 2009-09-12, 21:07   Link #1751
Lady Orihime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
It would be pretty stupid if that is real and they leaked a major spoiler like that 2 weeks before the ep airs.
No, episode 25 is this Thursday, 8/17/09

Quote:
Originally Posted by telamont View Post
It's from the official blog. Also, if one takes into account the title for episode 26, there's a 99% chance of it being real.

Unless Bee Train's decided to troll us all. Kinda like what nitroplus did with the "staring at the night sky" ending.
Exactly

Quote:
Originally Posted by telamont View Post
If it follows the most plausible course as suggested by the spoiler pics for episode 25, and the title for 26, then who's Cal smiling happily at (while sitting in a car?) I wonder? And how would that scene fit? Seems kinda odd.
This is all in episode 25.

Spoiler pics for episode 26 won't be posted until next Friday, after episode 25 has been aired.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Could you PM me the address of the official blog again?

In any case, I strongly suggest we STOP discussing the final episodes on this board. Really, let's STOP it. Use PM if you have to, I'll answer things there to the best of my knowledge.
I PMed you.

In that case, should I remove the translated summary?

@ Zwei: I also PMed you back, with the links and 3 screen captures of how to get from the official site to the blog to the page with the official pictures that have been posted on the blog since the first episode.

It's really simple, since the link to the blog is at the top of the links section of the site and says "News & Blog" in red.

Last edited by Lady Orihime; 2009-09-12 at 21:17.
Lady Orihime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 21:54   Link #1752
klare

form this translation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zwei View Post
Cherry Blossom Avenue, Can it be?!? o.O
Spoiler for my vision of eps 25:
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-12, 22:13   Link #1753
Manic
real men love pink

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Manic View Post
No, episode 25 is this Thursday, 8/17/09
my post was refering to the spoiler pic that was deleted, i believe it was supposed to be for ep 26. If that pic happens in 25 then i am gonna be more confused
Old 2009-09-13, 00:15   Link #1754
Lady Orihime

Yeah, It's for 25, episode "Conclusion" airing this coming Friday, September 18th, 2009 in Japan (Thursday for us). Do you want me to send you the link?

Last edited by Lady Orihime; 2009-09-17 at 03:58.
Lady Orihime is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-14, 15:40   Link #1755
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Quote:
Originally Posted by klare View Post
Spoiler for my vision of eps 25:
lol...It's seriously hillarious.
It really inspired me to use your setting for a more hillarious scene.
Spoiler for my take:
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 02:47   Link #1756
Weils

Subs for ep 24 are out.
Weils is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 08:09   Link #1757
Mentar
Banned

Well... now that the subs are out, here is what we've regrettably been missing from the game.

Spoiler:
Old 2009-09-16, 08:32   Link #1758
evil-samurai

Good episode, though its really killing me that they are leaving the episodes on such cliffhanges >.> well depending on how they resolve the situations is going to have a big impact how good this last arc is considering so much build up.

So we see Cal breakdown and regain a part of herself and somewhat realize the dark path she has been on, but from ringing Elen, Cal still isn't herself quite yet and thinks she is on the path of no return, and I expect Reiji will be the one to save her. From going to laughing to crying out Reiji's name that scene was perfect! but still the whole Mio/Cal scene didn't have as big of an impact from the conversation that I was expecting. Perhaps they are saving some impact for later.

Still I'm waiting for Cal to learn the Truth! And for Reiji to explan it all to her, cant see Reiji ever shooting Cal because for one he still cares! for her and second he knows! he is partly responsible (as he has said quite a bit) for this situation so if Reij really means what he said and done, he will explain things and at least try to save Cal at the cost of his own life to show that there time meant something to him. Since we see a crying Cal calling out reiji name. I couln''t see Cal not break once again if Reiji decides that he will make things right no matter what. I would expect it since we have seeen so much guilt from Reiji to what happend to Cal and happy that she is alive and added that reiji doesn't want to lose anyone again I wonder how they would make it believable that reiji would shot Cal considering the whole build up is against the whole idea. Reiji hasn't been a star of a character this arc but he is still the same guy from the first and the second arc, so unless there is a death cause by a diferent party they will have a happy reunion, (imo) It would be disappointing if they belittle the connection that two characters share for an whole arc.

I'm not sure as to where Ellen will fit into all of this it seems likey she would die to protect reiji.. but that seems almost to straight forward for that to happen. So I reckon we will see some developments for Ellen apart from living for reiji. Not sure if I'd come across as being bias but thats just the way I viewed things.
Spoiler for episode 25 preview + episode 26 title name:
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-16, 09:11   Link #1759
Zwei
Natural Born Killer
*Graphic Designer

I guess Cal did really rape Mio in the anime as well, although they did not show it. She said after all about leaving a scar for the rest of her life, and next scene shows her on the floor unconscious with her clothes ripped apart.
Old 2009-09-16, 10:20   Link #1760
willyvereb
Mad Scientist #0000

Send a message via MSN to willyvereb
Spoiler for speculations about the end:
willyvereb is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, eroge, gunfights, seinen