AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-07-17, 14:47   Link #21
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Ichi did not...it was Rukia who opened the senkai gate.
Old 2008-07-17, 14:57   Link #22
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
Ichi did not...it was Rukia who opened the senkai gate.
Im gonna assume that your replying to me. Just because Rukia opened the gate does not mean Ichigo can control a HB. He can't control one. It's been said already from the moment the SS arc started. If you go back and look again, there are 4 HB's coming out of the gate when its opened.
Old 2008-07-17, 15:16   Link #23
Mr. DJ
Schwing!

aren't the HBs for you so you don't get lost? >.>
Old 2008-07-17, 16:58   Link #24
Spectacular_Insanity
Ha ha ha ha ha...
*Graphic Designer

Okay, I don't get it... why would Kumoi still be after Lurichiyo's life if she isn't even the head of the family anymore? Is he planning to kill Lurichiyo AND Shuu?

Edit: oh, and I like the new ending. =3
Old 2008-07-17, 17:12   Link #25
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
4 steps to become Kasumi-Ooji leader:

1st - threaten the successor of the throne to make sure she has to flee [x] check
2nd - go against tradition and make a male the leader while the princess is missing [x] check
3rd - let him marry the princess to consolidate his leadership [x] check
4th - kill both and take the crown [ ]
Old 2008-07-17, 18:06   Link #26
lequory

Quote:
Originally Posted by DjTrizz View Post
aren't the HBs for you so you don't get lost? >.>
and to be safe from the cleaners. Which didn't happen the 1st time Ichi went to SS.
Old 2008-07-17, 19:34   Link #27
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Never ceases to amaze me the level of stupidity of that Shuu guy. Good thing he's only a figurehead or that family would eventually be run into the ground. Yes lets ignore the fact that Lurichiyo is acting like a zombie and barely saying anything. Oh well they say ignorance is bliss and that guy does seem to live that to the max.

Yeah let's go with some side effect of fighting against those enemies (they had names right ?) so they don't have to get involved for the rest of the arc. Well limits the amount of fights against captains at any rate. Figure that they went with the decoy princess to use in the wedding and the real Lurichiyo is being stored elsewhere.

Will see how the fights go at any rate.
Old 2008-07-17, 20:29   Link #28
Langus
Optimus Prime

I wouldn't say he's stupid so much as he's just a KID. How's he supposed to know any better? Look at his dialogue. All he thinks about is wanting to play and how bored he is hanging around the palace. He seems to genuinely like Lurichiyo though which is good. I mean, if she had to be forced to marry anyone, better him than Kumoi right?
Old 2008-07-17, 20:39   Link #29
BleachAddict
Hitokiri

...just curious, wouldn't Rukia be subject to the same arranged marriage considering she's a noble? and why weren't Byakuya or Rukia invited to the wedding?

Just random thoughts.

I want to see fighting in the next episode!
Old 2008-07-17, 23:06   Link #30
astrallionheart

I love that Shuu kid! He reminds me of Hanatarou! A very pure character who is weak in body and a little silly, perhaps deceptively so--and I hope--is like Hanatarou--but not weak of will and capable of great courage.
Old 2008-07-18, 02:23   Link #31
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
Shuu annoyed me until he went "oh noes, bad guys! to tha choppa!", that scene was priceless hahaha, btw who's his seiyu? the voice reminds me of Lupi..
Old 2008-07-18, 04:43   Link #32
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
and to be safe from the cleaners. Which didn't happen the 1st time Ichi went to SS.
I am not positive, but the last time Ichi went to SS and those cleaners were there, did he not enter without permission? Wasn't that when they snuck in? Now he is a substitute Shinigami so has more leeway.
Old 2008-07-18, 06:23   Link #33
MyGoddess
Tessa-sama

Send a message via MSN to MyGoddess
I was waiting for Lurichiyo to stab the guy(Shuu?) throughout the episode because of her eyes.

The next episode looks watchable. This episode was dull though.
Old 2008-07-18, 07:26   Link #34
Kyo69
paranoid

I think, at first, Kumoi's plan was to kill Lurichiyo, give the crown to Shuu and controll him from behind the curtains. But when he saw how useless the ninjas were, he cangend his strategy.

He tales everyone that Lurichiyo was kidnaped by Ichigo and company, puts Lurichiyo under some spell so that she will say that is what really happened or simply tell her if she asks for help or resists Ichigo dies (just like Ulquiorra did with Inoue), and wait for the saviours to show up at the ceremony, proving their guilt. Now, they get arrested and he can easily control the two.

But I don't understand how he knew Lurichiyo would show up.
Old 2008-07-18, 08:15   Link #35
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo69 View Post
I think, at first, Kumoi's plan was to kill Lurichiyo, give the crown to Shuu and controll him from behind the curtains. But when he saw how useless the ninjas were, he cangend his strategy.

He tales everyone that Lurichiyo was kidnaped by Ichigo and company, puts Lurichiyo under some spell so that she will say that is what really happened or simply tell her if she asks for help or resists Ichigo dies (just like Ulquiorra did with Inoue), and wait for the saviours to show up at the ceremony, proving their guilt. Now, they get arrested and he can easily control the two.

But I don't understand how he knew Lurichiyo would show up.

In Urahara's shop before they left they discussed the possibility of a look alike being used in her place by Kumoi
Old 2008-07-18, 11:45   Link #36
Kyo69
paranoid

yeah but I don't think that's gona be the case
Old 2008-07-18, 12:00   Link #37
lequory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitsuomi1971 View Post
I am not positive, but the last time Ichi went to SS and those cleaners were there, did he not enter without permission? Wasn't that when they snuck in? Now he is a substitute Shinigami so has more leeway.
Yea but we just seen all 4 of them enter without permission and they controlled HB's. So enter whether or not you have permission means you have to have HB's in order to not be swallowed up by the cleaners. I will reference this a little bit later on.

Hell Butterflies

1. To communicate messages
2. To navigate through the tunnel
3. Protection from the cleaners (example. Amagai and 3rd squad in the tunnel without hell butterflies)

Didn't find anything else but if someone would like to add something I may have missed please do so.

Last edited by lequory; 2008-07-18 at 12:34.
Old 2008-07-18, 13:04   Link #38
cloak_and_dagger
Hei aka Li Xiansheng
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyo69 View Post
yeah but I don't think that's gona be the case
when kumoi said 'they fell for it', he seemed to be referring to lurichiyo(or lookalike)..though it could also have been referring to their crashing the wedding and the appearance of soi fong and co.
Old 2008-07-18, 16:08   Link #39
Mitsuomi1971
Amagai Shusuke's Brother

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
Yea but we just seen all 4 of them enter without permission and they controlled HB's. So enter whether or not you have permission means you have to have HB's in order to not be swallowed up by the cleaners. I will reference this a little bit later on.

Hell Butterflies

1. To communicate messages
2. To navigate through the tunnel
3. Protection from the cleaners (example. Amagai and 3rd squad in the tunnel without hell butterflies)

Didn't find anything else but if someone would like to add something I may have missed please do so.

This time they were able to enter through the Kuchiki family gate since Rukia is a member of the royal family...they were able to enter the gate however at the other side they had to get a person to sign for them...Rukia said she used her brothers name as a guarantee for them so they had better not cause trouble...hehehe too late methinks
Old 2008-07-19, 01:26   Link #40
ipernorris

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
when kumoi said 'they fell for it', he seemed to be referring to lurichiyo(or lookalike)..though it could also have been referring to their crashing the wedding and the appearance of soi fong and co.
Now I'm curious about episode 181: the most logical thing to do, for Ichigo, is wearing the mask and owning evrey alive being there, starting from Soi Fong. This won't happen and they will be captured and imprisoned, just to add some drama.
Closed Thread

Tags
anime, weekly episode discussion