AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2009-09-24, 09:21   Link #1081
Droplet
ヘ( ̄▽ ̄ヘ)(ノ ̄▽ ̄)ノ

What does everyone thin of the latest chapter?
Droplet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 11:29   Link #1082
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Damn when Zero said "DONT TOUCH ME" to Yuuki i was like holy shit. She kept her ground and held it in well but at the end of the chapter as she flashed back it was obvious that incident had shaken her. I think Yuuki prepared herself to be in the same room as Zero but did not prepare herself for a physical up close and personal incident. Kaname is still keeping secrets and we have a gathering with several Purebloods including Sara and one with fresh blood on their lips. Anyone else sense a shit storm coming? Wakaba took a big risk going to see Yuuki i think she is going to need protection for the rest of the night, however i think Zero is going to go on the hunt soon.
Old 2009-09-24, 11:55   Link #1083
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sinestra View Post
Anyone else sense a shit storm coming?
Yup, it's
Spoiler for just in case:

Hopefully we'll see more Yori and Yuki interaction in the next chapter, I hope humans still play a big role in the manga despite the fact that pretty much everyone is a freakin' vampire.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 12:51   Link #1084
Slick_rick

Decent chapter. It seems like Kaito's plan almost worked. Zero and Sara almost went at it but Yuki interrupted. I almost wish she hadn't...

Zero and Yuki's reunion was very anti-climatic. Zero certainly isn't pulling any punches anymore though I'd assume Yuki would gather that touching him wouldn't be the best idea since what happened last time. Yori looks like a lamb let out in the middle of a pack of hungry wolves. Poor girl. I actually loved Sara's dress and she was looking quite sexy. Yuki should take some fashion tips. Sara seems to have formed an alliance with good ole Ouri-kun to oppose Kaname and Yuki. Well that's just my guess. Who knows what they're all planning.

Yori and Yuki to have some time together next chapter. Will Zero be there? Drama... Sara and Kaname having a conversation should be interesting. I'd like to know more about what she's up to and what kind of person she is. Gruesome event next chapter? Someone finally going to bite the dust? If it's Cain that would make my day but I'll probably not be that fortunate.
Old 2009-09-24, 13:42   Link #1085
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
Quote:
Originally Posted by wandering-dreamer View Post
Yup, it's
Spoiler for just in case:

Hopefully we'll see more Yori and Yuki interaction in the next chapter, I hope humans still play a big role in the manga despite the fact that pretty much everyone is a freakin' vampire.
Spoiler for just encase:
Old 2009-09-24, 14:12   Link #1086
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

What a great chapter. It's great to be seeing Yuki back up and on top of things. She's had a rather drastic personality change from the beginning of the series though. Sarah has quickly become one of my favorite characters, and both Kaname and Zero have been equally hot in this chapter.

Although, Ouri disappearing with the smell of blood and Sarah appearing with the smell of blood...

Spoiler for To be safe:
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 14:38   Link #1087
Nvis
Where are the good animes

Aww, I thought Sara was a nice, gentle pureblood, but now she's acting like Shizuka.....
Nvis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-24, 20:48   Link #1088
germanturkey
Udon-YAAAAAAAA

interesting chapter. I'm expecting blood next chapter. you can see that something is clearly wrong, but hopefully Yuki's friend won't get caught up in it. and yeah, i still don't like Zero.

Blessed are those who listen to headphones, for they listen to the sound of heaven.
germanturkey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 00:19   Link #1089
hobbitheart

I was very surprised that Yori made it through without any problems. It went pretty smoothly. I really thought something was going to start when Zero grabbed Sara's wrist, but good 'ol Yuuki fixed things up...temporarily. Ugh, when Zero said "Don't touch me" it sent shivers down my spine! Way to try and cover up your REAL feelings Zero...
I'm interested in what Kaname and Sara have to talk about. I don't know what to make of Sara, but she's definitely a good mysterious character. And what is she forcing poor Ichijo to do?!
Kaito was quiet in this chapter. The end when Yuuki flashbacks to Zero tore at my heartstrings. Neither of them can really let go.
hobbitheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-26, 02:54   Link #1090
ilfair3838

Mannnnn I want action!~! I wish Sara would just battle with Zero already. "sigh" But you know what can you do? I reckon the Ouri guy got killed by Sara and that Sara is a bady!~! But I really did hope that Yori would've got eaten by Sara aswell but it depends on next chapter! Can't wait for a time where Kaname will actually battle Sara....and Yuki actually bites Zero but yeh who knos? I love Kaname!

Last edited by ilfair3838; 2009-09-26 at 08:12.
ilfair3838 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-27, 00:23   Link #1091
Tenken's Smile
Eternity Wish

Quote:
Originally Posted by hobbitheart View Post
Ugh, when Zero said "Don't touch me" it sent shivers down my spine! Way to try and cover up your REAL feelings Zero....
That's what I think, too.
Zero can't stand the fact that he's in love with a vampire, so he determines to hate all vampires in order to keep himself from going insane. He fools himself into thinking 'she's a vamp, I don't love her, I hate her'. That way, he hopes he will become strong enough to forget.

Last edited by Tenken's Smile; 2009-09-28 at 14:56.
Tenken's Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-28, 11:42   Link #1092
AmrodAegnor

yeah, he hopes. ^^

i doubt he will be able to forget. yuuki is not just a passerby in his life, she was there for almost the most time since they were children...

as for yuuki, i guess she has exactly the same problem. the scene at the end showed that clearly. i really loved that flashback and scene at the door. it gets so obvious sometimes...they both are real idiots. everyone can just see how much they love each other. -_-

but that confirmed the theory that kaname has already reached his peak and now his ship is slowly sinking...while zero starts raising up. ^^

sry kaname fans, dont hate me. but the love between kaname and yuuki just irks me. not because they are related. i just think that its exaggerated admiration on yuukis side. kaname might truly love her...no he DOES truly love her. but yuuki just has this "knack" for him since she were in the school. its like a crush...and crushes rarely last...while the feelings for zero are still suppressed and a little "weak", but they are genuine. but thats just my opinion.
AmrodAegnor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-28, 11:58   Link #1093
Tenken's Smile
Eternity Wish

I'm an absolute Zero's fan But I'd like to point this out as a matter of fact, or a matter of doubt :
As far as this story goes, it looks almost certain that Yuuki will end up with Kaname because the author is such a big believer in FATE. We have seen all along how big a role FATE plays on these characters' lives, and since Kaname is said to be the "beginning of [Yuuki's] world," I doubt Zero could go against FATE (UNLESS there's a major turning point, such as: Kaname dies, or the real Kaname - Yuuki's real brother - somehow miraculously survives and returns to claim his body, etc.).

Last edited by Tenken's Smile; 2009-09-28 at 14:55.
Tenken's Smile is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-09-28, 14:08   Link #1094
hobbitheart

I also unfortunately agree that Yuuki will probably remain with Kaname at the end-and I think a lot of it depends on Zero's ultimate decision. I feel that he has to eventually make a choice-let himself be consumed by hatred and truly begin to despise Yuuki until he destroys himself, or realize that he's a walking contradiction-he hates vampires but is in love with one, is one himself, etc., and come to terms with it. HOW he makes his choice I feel will come to play in the final arc of the manga. I really hope he sees the light though. I don't dislike Kaname, but I don't fully trust him. I sympathize with Zero and I believe he deserves Yuuki and Yuuki doesn't want to face the fact that she fell in love with Zero, at least a little bit. And one other thing that I wonder if anyone else has thought of...I feel like somewhere along Vampire Knight they said that vampires can only love one person, or only one person's blood can satisfy, or something to that effect. If Kaname is an ANCESTOR of Yuuki, it means he must have had a significant other beforehand. Does he remember her, still feel for her? Will that come into play later? Hmmmm....
Old 2009-10-01, 23:57   Link #1095
Tenken's Smile
Eternity Wish

Quote:
If Kaname is an ANCESTOR of Yuuki, it means he must have had a significant other beforehand. Does he remember her, still feel for her? Will that come into play later? Hmmmm....
Good question!
Did the story ever mention that "Kaname" is the Kuran's FIRST ancestor? If not, maybe he's just somewhere along the lineage and happened to be a bachelor before he met Yuuki... He'd better be... LOL LOL
Old 2009-10-02, 10:03   Link #1096
hobbitheart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenken's Smile View Post
Good question!
maybe he's just somewhere along the lineage and happened to be a bachelor before he met Yuuki... He'd better be... LOL LOL
That's a good point! I didn't think of that! I'm not sure if he the first ancestor...I can't remember. I hope whatever he is, it pushes Yuuki in Zero's direction!
Old 2009-10-02, 12:54   Link #1097
wandering-dreamer
reads too much

But that phrase ancestor (in English anyway) usually refers to someone from whom you are a direct descendent from, meaning that it would be like Yuki's great great grandfather. Although the Japanese may view the word a little differently, I'm not sure.
wandering-dreamer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-03, 23:45   Link #1098
Foreshadow
Nyaa~

Quote:
If Kaname is an ANCESTOR of Yuuki, it means he must have had a significant other beforehand. Does he remember her, still feel for her? Will that come into play later? Hmmmm....
Probably. I don't remember what chapter it was, (a recent one) it has Kaname in front of the door saying he's all Alone. So She probably passed away along with people that were close to Kaname. It's a good thing he doesn't feel obligated to stay alone forever because of her. People/Vampires need to move on with their lives.
Foreshadow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2009-10-04, 21:43   Link #1099
Tenken's Smile
Eternity Wish

Why do I feel chills down my spine...? The idea of marrying your great-great-great-great-grandfather..... Good grief!
Old 2009-10-05, 05:35   Link #1100
vampirelover2009
sam

Send a message via AIM to vampirelover2009 Send a message via MSN to vampirelover2009 Send a message via Yahoo to vampirelover2009
hey can anyone help me out im trying to find an answer about vampire knight and a little confuesed. will someone help me????
vampirelover2009 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
manga