Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2010-08-04, 23:31   Link #81
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Quote:
Originally Posted by milan kyuubi View Post
Maybe he transported with his leg already traped inside of wall because he still can't control it very well. Like how in Harry Potter you can splinch yourself or trap yourself if you are new at transportation.
Teleporting inside a wall wouldn't crack it. Either Naruto's leg would be missing or that portion of the wall would be missing.

Quote:
When Sasuke came to Madara, Madara did say he will give Sasuke 'Tailed Beat' they just thought it would be eight tails after they capture him. So yeah there will be one more power up for both Sasuke and Naruto.
That won't happen. Sasuke says he already has a better power after it's brought up again, and Naruto has a practical god mode already. Sasuke may be able to get a power up from a beast (which frankly I don't see happening because Madara needs them all), but the only thing Naruto could learn now would be Hiraishin.
Old 2010-08-05, 00:32   Link #82
Shining Celebi
a

Quote:
Originally Posted by madv2c View Post
That was translated wrong. And again, Naruto has never used Shunshin, or even shown that he knows how to use it.
I'm not reading the translation.

So no, if the translation says it was Shunshin, the translation is not wrong.

瞬身の術 == shunshin no jutsu.
Shining Celebi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 00:57   Link #83
kodok_balls

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
^Teleportation does not create an impact (aside from the displacement of the air)...unless you fall from a great height .

Naruto still has one definite power-up to go (the combination of Sage Mode with Kyuubi/Rikudou Mode). Besides that, Sasuke has attained his last power-up...unless he also becomes a Jinchuuriki sometime soon...
I'm not seeing Sasuke will be on par with Naruto. He got EMS, so what ? well at least the fight between naruto and sasuke will be on par due to Sasuke's Intelligence.. But I doubt Sasuke's strength is equal to Naruto.
My guess is the Naruto's powe up is supposed to fight Madara/masked guy and Kabuto.. There is no more on Sharingan need to be shown besides spamming Susano etc.
And it looks like Naruto's God mode is supposed to fight Madara or Masked Guy when he's utiizing Bijuu Power.

Well, my point is.. let's not think that Naruto is upgraded for his destined fight with Sasuke...( Sage mode alone should be more than enough for Sasuke, considering he can even KO'd Kyubii in Sage mode ) His power up seems like for something greater than just Sasuke
kodok_balls is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 01:04   Link #84
morbosfist
Spinning Lotus

Sasuke's EMS has to at least give him a fighting chance. It would surely be an epic troll if Naruto ended up so far beyond Sasuke that the fight ended in almost no time flat.
Old 2010-08-05, 01:06   Link #85
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

Yellow hair or not, he's burning with Kyuubi chakra, it's supposed to be orange/red flash.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 01:13   Link #86
Alchemist007
*Author

Must be yellow, or Kirabi's got some tinted glasses.
Old 2010-08-05, 01:16   Link #87
dark44

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodok_balls View Post
I'm not seeing Sasuke will be on par with Naruto. He got EMS, so what ? well at least the fight between naruto and sasuke will be on par due to Sasuke's Intelligence.. But I doubt Sasuke's strength is equal to Naruto.
My guess is the Naruto's powe up is supposed to fight Madara/masked guy and Kabuto.. There is no more on Sharingan need to be shown besides spamming Susano etc.
And it looks like Naruto's God mode is supposed to fight Madara or Masked Guy when he's utiizing Bijuu Power.

Well, my point is.. let's not think that Naruto is upgraded for his destined fight with Sasuke...( Sage mode alone should be more than enough for Sasuke, considering he can even KO'd Kyubii in Sage mode ) His power up seems like for something greater than just Sasuke
i agree naruto need to fight many powerfull enimeis than sasuke you have madra and kaputo and the power of the 7 tailed beast and the summoning akatsuke all that need him to be strong to have chance against them cause no other body can fight them except him
dark44 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 01:19   Link #88
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Frenchie
What the crap? Why is everyone saying Naruto learned Hiraishin? He didn't. Shunshin no jutsu, as explained by Dede, is a D-rank technique. Shino explains it when they're fighting Madara. Shunshin, or teleportation jutsu, is just fast movement. (Meaning Naruto was so freakincredibly fast here, that KillerB only saw a flash...)

Now what Madara uses, what Summoning is, and what Hiraishin is: It's space/time manipulation. Naruto has never demonstrated he was capable of anything else but summoning.
Frenchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 01:23   Link #89
Alchemist007
*Author

Yeah Naruto, you gotta *FFP
Old 2010-08-05, 01:24   Link #90
Shiryuu
Magical Boy

From what I can tell, only thing Kyuubi chakra gives is speed. Otherwise he would've pulled his foot off easily. He will still need to go sage mode in the end.
Shiryuu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 01:29   Link #91
Alchemist007
*Author

He could be a complete douchebag if he wanted to. Sage mode Hiraishin into anyone he wanted and just punch them in the head and run off laughing...I think it's getting late here
Old 2010-08-05, 01:32   Link #92
james0246

Quote:
Perhaps the impact wasn't made from the actual teleportation, but when Naruto punched Kisame. He said he stomped the ground too hard, he would have said something completely different if he ran the whole distance and got his foot stuck in the ground. Unless of course Naruto gained 500 pounds, and was carelessly strolling the distance, and accidentally broke through the ground.
Actually, no he wouldn't. If you look at page 13 you can clearly see that Naruto slams into Kisame, something that is impossible when using teleportation (Minato never once slammed into anyone with teleportation, rather he timed his attacks to hit people as soon as he teleported, so the momentum he builds up before the teleportation is carried through the teleport, but said momentum was never equal to what Naruto shows in this chapter).

Quote:
That was translated wrong. And again, Naruto has never used Shunshin, or even shown that he knows how to use it.
Who says it’s actually Shunshin (yes the spoiler mentioned it, but as we can see from the page, no text is shown to indicate the technique)? Naruto's speed, when using Sage Mode is dramatically increased, so, it stands to reason that Naruto's speed when using the most powerful creature on the planet will be absolutely insane. That is all we see here, amazing speed impacting against Kisame, leaving a crater in the wall due to the sheer kinetic energy created by the amazing velocity.

Quote:
Maybe he transported with his leg already traped inside of wall because he still can't control it very well. Like how in Harry Potter you can splinch yourself or trap yourself if you are new at transportation.

Edit: I read the chapter again and Bee first says its a teleport technique and than all he saw was a yelow flash. So yeah this is Hiarashin just imperfect, as Yamato said he is still not on fourth's level.
1) We never saw anything that looked like a flash. We only saw two panels with no action in-between them.

2) In any story that has teleportation, you never once end a teleport by breaking what you encounter on the other side. Specifically, you either demolecularize what you come in contact with (effectively completely destroying (not simply breaking) the area around you), or, more likely, your body's atoms get recombined inside the object you've teleported into.

And finally, 3) Naruto has no Hiraishin seals, and even if he did he has placed no seals, and finally, even if he could place them, he placed none on Kisame or around Kisame. So, Hiraishin is completely ruled out...unless you are trying to describe some heretofore unknown version of Hiraishin, in which case you are still wrong because the image shown is clearly an image of an object with great momentum colliding with another object...
james0246 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 01:58   Link #93
Goshin

Send a message via AIM to Goshin Send a message via Yahoo to Goshin
basically naruto just used shunpo .

"The Journey of thousand miles begins with the first step"

Goshin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 02:00   Link #94
yakumo-chan

what's this??

naruto did not reply on which girl would he like to be his girlfriend??
Old 2010-08-05, 02:02   Link #95
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
From what I can tell, only thing Kyuubi chakra gives is speed. Otherwise he would've pulled his foot off easily. He will still need to go sage mode in the end.
It gave him quite a good amount of strength too actually, considering he put a pretty good one on Kisame when he attacked. also, I don't think Naruto was using all of Kyuubi's chakra just then. We could see Naruto take a small amount from the whole sphere before he transformed, but I doubt that was all Naruto was capable of.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 02:07   Link #96
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

I'm a bit afraid for KillerB, actually, seeing as he has served his purpose as Naruto's teacher and we all know what happens to Naruto's teachers... If he has to die, I would like to see him go down in style.
Old 2010-08-05, 02:08   Link #97
james0246

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiryuu View Post
He also got the ability to grow trees () and the ability to detect evil/negative intentions (which, taken to the extreme, would give Naruto a pseudo-Sharingan, considering that he would be able to detect when a person is about to hit him based on their intent alone, consequently, he would be able to dodge any attack as so long as the attackers intent is negative).
Old 2010-08-05, 02:11   Link #98
Frenchie
Shougi Génération
*Graphic Designer

Oh, and I forgot. Did anyone notice the necklace of Sharingan tomoes around Naruto's neck? That very much reminds me of the Rikudou Sennin's necklace. I guess Naruto really is the descendant. :P
Old 2010-08-05, 02:12   Link #99
Tsuyoshi
Disabled By Request

Send a message via AIM to Tsuyoshi Send a message via MSN to Tsuyoshi
Quote:
Originally Posted by El_Frenchie View Post
I'm a bit afraid for KillerB, actually, seeing as he has served his purpose as Naruto's teacher and we all know what happens to Naruto's teachers... If he has to die, I would like to see him go down in style.
Yeah. I really like Killerbee, and he's one of my favorite characters. I hope he will serve another purpose apart from being Naruto's teacher. I don't think he will die though. He's way too powerful for that and the only person I can think of who could kill him is Tobi.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
He also got the ability to grow trees () and the ability to detect evil/negative intentions (which, taken to the extreme, would give Naruto a pseudo-Sharingan, considering that he would be able to detect when a person is about to hit him based on their intent alone, consequently, he would be able to dodge any attack as so long as the attackers intent is negative).
I'd rather think it's more like a pseudo-Byakugan. Remember back to the Chuunin exams. There was a flashback of Hiashi sparring with Hinata when Hiashi sensed his brother's intent to kill. Kakashi also explained earlier on that the Byakugan's intuitive abilities surpass the Sharingan. Naruto has gained an ability very similar to that now, being able to sense negative emotions and likely other people's intent to kill.

Quote:
Oh, and I forgot. Did anyone notice the necklace of Sharingan tomoes around Naruto's neck? That very much reminds me of the Rikudou Sennin's necklace. I guess Naruto really is the descendant. :P
You should also note that there are six of them But I don't think it has anything to do with Naruto himself. It rather has more to do with the fact that the Kyuubi is a by-product of the splitting into nine parts of the Jyuubi, which was what gave Rikudou Sennin his Rinnegan powers to begin with.
Tsuyoshi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-08-05, 02:12   Link #100
james0246

Quote:
Naruto had the necklace when he attained this form a few chapters back (before the flashback)...and yes, the entire form just screams "Look at me, I'm a Rikudou clone!"...

Tags
weekly chapter discussion