Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2003-12-01, 01:43   Link #41
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Well I have yet to see Akira unfortunately..As soon as I get the time to watch a movie..Just one question about Akira: Does he ever take a break or get distracted from using his unique mental ability (psyichic ability?)..If yes then I believe there is a way to beat Akira..Just get him distracted for few second and severe his mighty head..And our hero Naruto can do the job by doing a fart-no-jutsu right on his face and to do the ugly part (severing head) Naruto can motivate Sasuke by telling him that Akira actually his mutated long lost brother Itachi....

Thank you Dryad, for your kind words to my "apparently not so funny" speculation..I suspect sci-fi fans are getting extinct..
Well i'll be one of those that make sure they are not totally extinct. As for your question i don't remember seeing a way to distract Akira but it's true i haven't watched it for a while. Anyway if i'm wrong i'm sure Vicious will correct me.
Dryad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-01, 01:49   Link #42
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Send a message via ICQ to Dragon Flame
i havent seen Akira in like... its been a long time.. i dont even remember.. LOL sorry vicous... but i dont really see why these shoudl be called rumors, they're nothing but guesses after all... most are even educated guesses.. just stabs in the dark... lol
Old 2003-12-01, 10:48   Link #43
Vicious
merely a ghost

Send a message via ICQ to Vicious Send a message via MSN to Vicious
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon Flame
i havent seen Akira in like... its been a long time.. i dont even remember.. LOL sorry vicous... but i dont really see why these shoudl be called rumors, they're nothing but guesses after all... most are even educated guesses.. just stabs in the dark... lol
That's exactly what I said before. They're guesses, not rumours at all.

About Akira, he destroyed the entire Tokyo with no efforts and without wanting it. I mean, he got a lil' upset and angry, and BOOM! there goes the city So there's no way to distract him, he'll fu** up your mind anyways.
Vicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-01, 16:14   Link #44
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Wow!!!..One tough hero/villain..Not even Naruto's fart can distract him..No sense of smell?...Sounds like I will be addressing Akira as Akira-sama pretty soon..
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-01, 18:49   Link #45
OFFSPRiNGCo16
Godlike

Send a message via ICQ to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via AIM to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via MSN to OFFSPRiNGCo16 Send a message via Yahoo to OFFSPRiNGCo16
Monir, that was priceless...
Anyhow, I think we should try to stay on topic a bit though . Just saying something a lot of you probably already have seen and spoken about, but I remember one of the manga chapter covers having a toad on Naruto, a snake on Sasuke's arm and a slug on Sakura. So maybe this will indicate something about sakura going with Tsunade to train a bit....who knows....I know its been said before, but w/e
OFFSPRiNGCo16 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-01, 18:52   Link #46
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by monir
Wow!!!..One tough hero/villain..Not even Naruto's fart can distract him..No sense of smell?...Sounds like I will be addressing Akira as Akira-sama pretty soon..
Nah Akira-sama will not do it's either Lord Akira or Lord Akira
Old 2003-12-01, 19:02   Link #47
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryad
Nah Akira-sama will not do it's either Lord Akira or Lord Akira
LORD AKIRA suits him the best
Old 2003-12-01, 19:04   Link #48
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

how bout AKIRA-CRY BABY :fingers: ?
Old 2003-12-01, 19:08   Link #49
Dryad
Steam Counter-Spoon 1.6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
LORD AKIRA suits him the best
Can't go against you on this one. And Dragon Flame just try to say that to him you'll be a neo Dragon Flame
Old 2003-12-01, 19:11   Link #50
Vicious
merely a ghost

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dryad
Can't go against you on this one. And Dragon Flame just try to say that to him you'll be a neo Dragon Flame
Not even this, he won't be Dragon Flame anymore
Old 2003-12-01, 20:26   Link #51
Dragon Flame
Wet Kimimaro Love

Dragon Flambe
Old 2003-12-01, 21:31   Link #52
EliteJounin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vicious
That's exactly what I said before. They're guesses, not rumours at all.

About Akira, he destroyed the entire Tokyo with no efforts and without wanting it. I mean, he got a lil' upset and angry, and BOOM! there goes the city So there's no way to distract him, he'll fu** up your mind anyways.
The best words to describe these rumors are dreams. It seems more like their dreams and wishes than guesses.
EliteJounin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-02, 12:54   Link #53
whatever123

Send a message via MSN to whatever123
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteJounin
The best words to describe these rumors are dreams. It seems more like their dreams and wishes than guesses.
exactly but u dont know probably one of them by chance might be true then again they might not
Old 2003-12-02, 13:09   Link #54
hobobaggins
だいすきが大好きです!

Send a message via AIM to hobobaggins
Quote:
Originally Posted by EliteJounin
Try serious acid trip.... well.. not even acid can get one THIS high... try advil
hobobaggins is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-02, 22:23   Link #55
Lord Raiden
Uber Coffee for da win!

Well, I did state in my original post that these were the few I thought MIGHT have a potential. The rest of the naruto rumors coming from the rumor networks DO sound like someone was on crack when they submitted the rumor. Actually, about 98% of the people submitting rumors lately have sounded like crackheads. But with that aside, it should be interesting to see if any of these ever come true. My vote would be the hinata one and the one about Naruto becoming a chuunin would be the most likely.
Lord Raiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-03, 00:30   Link #56
eLstar
(^_^)v

LOL....Rumors...More like Predictions....

And how many threads of those have we had?

eLstar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 13:11   Link #57
Fei-san
Monkeykyou Sharingan

A huge portal will open up and demons from all animes/mangas will come through, but dont worry Chrno will come and save the day along with his contractor!!

Totally off topic:

Sorry i watched a new anime just now, good a little bit inspiration it was good actually
Fei-san is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 15:01   Link #58
kansai

Gon and Killua will travel into to Ninja Island to visit Hanzo... not realizing that they've entered Naruto's world and pwn everyone with their "nenjitsu"

Then Hisoka shows up and kicks Orochimaru's butt. Before that Kuroro steals Orochimaru's powers so that he is jitsuless. Next thing you know Ginji shows up and blasts everyone with his Raiteh-uberness. Then later we have Midou-Ban JaGan vs Uchiha's SharinGan... Finally Lina Inverse shows up and Dragu Slaves everything to smitherenes

"Everything in the world can be explained with nen"
kansai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-04, 15:55   Link #59
Lexander
www.thefestlanders.com

Thumbs down

Another thread where everyone tries to outfunny each other ... you know everyone's gonna loose when finfangfoom, p3psi, or crimson post a pic they took off of genmay ...

anyways as for guesses

Spoiler:
Lexander is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2003-12-07, 03:22   Link #60
p3psi
Oscar winning black actor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lexander
Another thread where everyone tries to outfunny each other ... you know everyone's gonna loose when finfangfoom, p3psi, or crimson post a pic they took off of genmay ...
Hey! dont say stuff you dont know for sure is true. I poorly photoshop all my crappy jokes, and i think crimson draws his own stuff.
People actually been stealing my pics, and now i have to start putting "p3psi" on them.
NOt sure about fingyfang, is he that "straight" guy *cough* with the sexyass kevin serbo sig?
p3psi is offline   Reply With Quote