AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Steins;Gate

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-09-28, 16:20   Link #21
SuzushinaYuriko
SHSL Lurker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanzaki Urumi View Post
Just confirming, is the girl at the end of ED song Toki Tsukasadoru Juuni no Meiyaku for the anime -> Christina?
Yes. There's even a scene of her in the anime where her hair turns blue like in the ending.
Old 2011-09-28, 19:33   Link #22
Kanzaki Urumi

Quote:
Originally Posted by yukirosuzuka View Post
Yes. There's even a scene of her in the anime where her hair turns blue like in the ending.
Thanks, may I ask which Ep is that?
Old 2011-10-10, 08:45   Link #23
Doommaker

Has anyone noticed how many soundtracks are missing from the Steins Gate anime soundtrack? I have looked all over the internet for certain tracks that played over the course of the anime, such as the piano version of Anime OST 11 that played during episode 16 right before when Suzuha jumped back into the past, the string and piano soundtrack that plays during sad or touching scenes such as when we find out that Suzuha failed and also during the very last scene of the episode 24, and finally that solemn piano/choir soundtrack that plays right after Dr. Nakabachi flees the room in episode 24.

I have obtained both the anime and VN versions of the soundtracks and neither of them has these tracks. Does anyone have any information about when these songs will be released, or if these soundtracks will be released at all?
Old 2011-10-21, 01:56   Link #24
KuramaX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doommaker View Post
Has anyone noticed how many soundtracks are missing from the Steins Gate anime soundtrack?
I've noticed that too. Specifically, I've been looking for the piano piece that plays in ep. 21 when Okabe is talking to Makise on the phone, but I can't find it anywhere
Old 2011-10-27, 14:49   Link #25
Haiyami

I've got a question has anyone BOUGHT the Anime and Visual Novel soundtracks to Steins;Gate? I heard that if you buy them you get the sheet music to Gate of Steiner piano version. Is this true? I want to confirm this before putting out $40-$50.

Quote:
Has anyone noticed how many soundtracks are missing from the Steins Gate anime soundtrack? I have looked all over the internet for certain tracks that played over the course of the anime, such as the piano version of Anime OST 11 that played during episode 16 right before when Suzuha jumped back into the past, the string and piano soundtrack that plays during sad or touching scenes such as when we find out that Suzuha failed and also during the very last scene of the episode 24, and finally that solemn piano/choir soundtrack that plays right after Dr. Nakabachi flees the room in episode 24.

I have obtained both the anime and VN versions of the soundtracks and neither of them has these tracks. Does anyone have any information about when these songs will be released, or if these soundtracks will be released at all?
Quote:
Originally Posted by KuramaX View Post
I've noticed that too. Specifically, I've been looking for the piano piece that plays in ep. 21 when Okabe is talking to Makise on the phone, but I can't find it anywhere
If both of you could send me sound clips from those scenes I could find them. I have a really good ear.
Old 2011-10-27, 16:59   Link #26
KuramaX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haiyami View Post
If both of you could send me sound clips from those scenes I could find them. I have a really good ear.
The one I'm talking about is used at about 5:20 in ep. 21. Part of it can also be heard in this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFmG...eature=related

About the Gate of Steiner sheet music. I don't know about the official soundtrack, but I know there's a transcription you can find online relatively easily. However, it seems to have some glaring errors. I'm actually working on a fixed version currently.
Old 2011-10-30, 09:40   Link #27
pensive215

Quote:

I have been looking for the ost to the last 2 minutes of the final episode of steins;gate as well. Sadly, I was only able to find the guiltar version: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G-_M...962EE32E15B865
Maybe they won't release the string and piano version? If anyone finds more information about this, let me know. Thanks.
Old 2012-02-05, 12:27   Link #28
Hunterina

Quote:
The one I'm talking about is used at about 5:20 in ep. 21. Part of it can also be heard in this clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gFmG...eature=related

About the Gate of Steiner sheet music. I don't know about the official soundtrack, but I know there's a transcription you can find online relatively easily. However, it seems to have some glaring errors. I'm actually working on a fixed version currently.
The name of this OST is "Kaeri Michi" (Way back), and the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ0nUJQm6Vk

Is that correct?
Old 2012-02-22, 15:34   Link #29
KuramaX

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterina View Post
The name of this OST is "Kaeri Michi" (Way back), and the link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aQ0nUJQm6Vk

Is that correct?
It's not, but it is similar. Thanks for looking, though. It doesn't seem to be on any soundtracks, unfortunately. The thing that really sticks out to me in the one track are those descending thirds...
Old 2012-02-23, 11:59   Link #30
Hunterina

Quote:
It's not, but it is similar. Thanks for looking, though. It doesn't seem to be on any soundtracks, unfortunately. The thing that really sticks out to me in the one track are those descending thirds...
I'm sorry... For me the music is the same of the anime, but it changes a little... However the song in that episode is resumed only by this OST, there aren't other soundtracks, I searched
Old 2012-02-23, 12:54   Link #31
TwilitCrow

I actually went searching for the track in question and I finally managed to find it.

The track is from the (what I think is) most recent SG OST, titled "Event Horizon." It was released with the 8th SG Blu Ray volume.

The track is conveniently named "Christina I", the version played in the clip, with an alternate version being titled "Christina II" that played in ep 21. Theres also a very different version of this track titled "Butterfly Effect."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49q6O9zmiyI

That's one of the versions.
Old 2012-02-26, 20:50   Link #32
KuramaX

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwilitCrow View Post
I actually went searching for the track in question and I finally managed to find it.

The track is from the (what I think is) most recent SG OST, titled "Event Horizon." It was released with the 8th SG Blu Ray volume.

The track is conveniently named "Christina I", the version played in the clip, with an alternate version being titled "Christina II" that played in ep 21. Theres also a very different version of this track titled "Butterfly Effect."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=49q6O9zmiyI

That's one of the versions.
Yes, that's the one! Maybe the newer soundtrack contains the tracks that others were looking for as well. Thanks!

Hunterina: Yeah, a lot of the pieces they used are very similar to each other. I suppose the older soundtracks did not release the other variations that they used in the show. Thanks though!
Old 2012-02-29, 16:05   Link #33
kamuixmod

well, while playing the VN, i noticed a song, which was, amazing and very nice, however, i got no clue what the song is called :X may u help me?

here is my upload
http://youtu.be/NewUZywuSlE
Old 2012-02-29, 18:13   Link #34
Qikz

EDIT: Sorry I was wrong.

It's called hesitative consideration

Last edited by Qikz; 2012-03-03 at 08:10.
Old 2012-03-05, 11:18   Link #35
kamuixmod

yeah. just noticed in the VN, there is a list with ALL Soundtracks and samples
Old 2012-03-23, 09:19   Link #36
revive4563

PS3 version
Old 2012-03-23, 11:31   Link #37
SRanger
Remember, no moe.

^Nice vidya.

Is the PS3 version going to be exactly the same as the 360/PC/iOS versions? Or does it have any extra bonuses or whatnot. I'm rather surprised they have a different opening.
Old 2012-03-24, 05:06   Link #38
revive4563

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRanger View Post
^Nice vidya.

Is the PS3 version going to be exactly the same as the 360/PC/iOS versions? Or does it have any extra bonuses or whatnot. I'm rather surprised they have a different opening.
Unfortunately I heard there is no new contents in PS3 version. But XBOX360 is minority in Japan and PC version's system was not optimized for PC. It's so slow even in my i7 machine.

So I think this would be a nice item for PS3 owner. Of course I'm gonna buy this.
Old 2012-03-24, 19:05   Link #39
SRanger
Remember, no moe.

Quote:
Originally Posted by revive4563 View Post
Unfortunately I heard there is no new contents in PS3 version. But XBOX360 is minority in Japan and PC version's system was not optimized for PC. It's so slow even in my i7 machine.

So I think this would be a nice item for PS3 owner. Of course I'm gonna buy this.
Really? I haven't had any issues with my PC version, and I'm running on a dual core processor.
Old 2012-03-25, 10:59   Link #40
Classified Info
I miss Haruhi

Quote:
Originally Posted by SRanger View Post
Really? I haven't had any issues with my PC version, and I'm running on a dual core processor.
When i start up S;G on my PC, the CPU usage leaps to 99-100% usage. I could play the game smoothly, with just minor lag in the menu, but the main issue is that my laptop starts heating up, and i can't sustain it for much long, before the fan gets shot from my laptop like an aerial decapitator.

I tried to set all that locate jap etc, but didn't change much. My pc isn't old, runs games like WoW and CoD smoothly, and there is no virus/malware whatsoever, and i got 100gb free of space and 4gb RAM.

If anyone of you has experienced this and found a solution, let me know: i wanted so badly to play other routes beside Kurisu
Closed Thread