AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2008-05-25, 17:49   Link #2101
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

Send a message via AIM to Animepandafreak
I had to change somethings

Name: Yoko Yumisuki
Sex: female
Village: Waterfall
Height: 5'7
Weight: 120
Eye color/ hair color: Greenish/bluish, black w/ red streaks
Clan/family name: Yumisuki
Element: Water/wind
Style: Ninjustsu (elusion), Taijustsu (dancing –ballet)
Summoning: Birds
Pet: Has a parrot her name is Ayaka (she sings and talks too) Kind of like Akamaru and Kiba.

Weapons: usual ninja weapons but hardly uses them. Ice stars. Her voice (singing, it controls water, other things.)

Attire / Appearance: Her hair is semi-long, side bangs. Headband on neck. Elbow sleeves fishnet shirt under her spaghetti strap shirt orange color w/ a fish on it. Black skirt and fishnet leggings. She has freckles on her face. She’s half-Japanese and half-Irish

Personality: Active teen that loves having fun, she’s quiet and outgoing at the same time.
Likes: She enjoys animals, her favorites are birds, and sea animals. She loves to sing, and fish with her dad. The water, swimming.
Food- seafood, sushi, cheesecake

Dislikes: Cats and eating chicken.

History:
She used to live in a small old town in the waterfall village. Her mom died when she was born and her dad was a fisherman in the town. Her town relied greatly on the fisherman’s catch for food, resources, etc. But when she was very young about at 5 the fish count was extremely low, and resources were running down. The fisherman had to travel north to get more fish, which wasn’t the safest way, it was extremely risky. Her dad was one of the best fishermen in the town he had to lead the journey up to the north. But Bella was confused about the situation, but she knew that her dad might never return from the trip. She pleaded and pegged him to stay, but he said he had to go. He made a promise to his town to keep it surviving. So he and the others traveled to the north. He was gone for weeks, and there was no sign of them, then one foggy morning there was bodies found on the coast of the town it was only the few of the fishers and Yoko father. When Yoko heard her dad was safe she was so grateful she didn’t want to lose both her parents.
They got medical attention, as they healed they said that they got caught in a horrible storm. And the boats were destroyed, so the town decides after all this starvation and loss of loved ones. That they would go to the main waterfall village to live there, and maybe get money from jobs in the main village to come back to there town and fix it up and live better. Everyone agreed to the plan so everyone packed their belongings and headed to the village with the permission of the head of the waterfall village and help from ninja. In their town they don’t have ninjas. Many of children saw the ninjas that were helping. They thought they were so cool so Yoko and her friends decided to be ninjas to be when they get older and to get money also.

LATER…
After living at the main waterfall village, for a few years. The town people decided to stay, in the main village.

Techniques/Justus:

Bird swam- She summons her bird summons and a big swam appears floating above her head. She lets out I high wail and the bird swoop down and attack you. Ripping you to shreds and biting you with their beaks.

Water voices (only when water is around mostly)-
She starts singing in an opera tone, and her voice put you in a daze. Water slowly lifts into the air swirling in circle slowly growing pace, it then twirls around you violently faster and faster cutting you up but you don’t feel it, it’s a painless death jutus. You think you see birds singing around you when you’re in the daze.

Ice clone-
She makes hands signs and then, water forms a floating block that freezes. It freezes an image of you in its ice block and the ice forms into another you. That ice sculpture of you knows all you technique and such, so it’s ice clone. So you pretty much are fighting yourself.

Ice sculpture-
She makes hands signs and instead of a water block, water plates are formed around you. If you’re image is caught in the plates you get paralyzed, slowly you turn into ice, you are either broken or melt or whatever. It’s kind of like medusa, when you look at her you turn to stone but if you look into the water plates to long you turn to an ice sculpture.

Voice control-
She starts singing a certain way and you get controlled by her voice singing. Depending how she sings is what you do, kill yourself, kill teammate, forfeit whatever is best for the situation.

Tidal wave-
It's when she is singing higher and higher a big wave forms/grows. Then when the singing stops the waves splashes on the opponent drowning them.

Water clones-
It’s almost like ice clone but there ice scriptures of Bella; they are solid like naruto’s clones. But they last longer then his.

Thousand flying ice shricken-
She jumps in the air and she quickly throws thousands of, ice stars at the opponent(s).
(This one is not really a Justus at all but technique)

Graceful swan lake-
It’s this whole dance like ballet, that the moves she does doesn’t look like fighting but dancing.
She lightly touches her opponent’s pressure points. It’s not like Neji or Hinata’s byuakgun. It’s like the real fighting style where you know where the point are, but this is ballet style.

Parrot-zilla-
She transforms Ayaka (her parrot) into a giant parrot. That attacks her opponents too, and she can fly on her parrots back. 4 people can fit on Ayaka’s back.

I think this one is better then my first one. Don’t you think? I like it. :big grin:
I worked hard.
How do you get your ninja’s pic on the post? I don’t know how. I wanted to post a pic I’ve drawn.

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.
Animepandafreak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 20:25   Link #2102
six tailed wolf
Prince of Fang

Alright, again, in the message window, there are various tools you can use

the one that has a YELLOW background, and it looks like 2 little mountains with a sun above it, click on that and it lets you insert Images
six tailed wolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-25, 20:33   Link #2103
six tailed wolf
Prince of Fang

I decided to go a tad detailed with this buddy here, he is one of my newer characters(I made him last week or so) ^^

Name: Haruha Taka SpringLeaf Hawk
Appearance: Long Brown Hair set into a Rat Tail bottom style, he wears a brown mesh shirt with a chuunin vest ontop of it, his white loose/baggy pants are tied there by two black leather straps on his ankles and his headband for a belt, he wears black gloves with metal plates on the back hand and his sandals are jet black... He has a Eagle tatoo of a dark teal color with an orangish beak, it has yellow eyes, it's beak starts at his left shoulder and the tail wraps down to his mid thigh, the wings wrap around his back and stop where his abs starts, like a hug from behind. He has lush dark green eyes.
Personality:Haruha is a typical moody teen, he is just a smudge of everything, still developing and has not yet developed his own personl personality, just a little bit of everything, he is laid back a lot, but he can also be hyper, he is very calm a lot, but he is also hot headed and stubborn sometimes
Height: 5"7'
Weight: 110 Lbs
Village: Konohagakure
Orientation: Heterosexual
Dislikes: Annoyances, Hypocrites, Death,
Hobbies: Playing the Flute, Drawing, and playing the Orcarina
Fears: He has a fear of Spiders and large amounts of Water(Arachnophobia and Aquaphobia)
Elemental Affinity(ies): Wind and Earth
Jutsu Specialty: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, mostly Ninjutsu though
Weapon Specialty: He specializes in Ranged Weapons, such as bows, shuriken and senbon
Ninja Specialty: He Specializes in Assassination and Espionage
Body Build: He is not very strong as far as biceptoral strength, but his triceps are well developed, abs as well, giving him a fair amount of strength when it comes to pulling things and his body is slender and built like that of a cat, he is agile and stealthful, making him an excellent assassin as well as an excellent marskman, he also is a quick thinker and his senses are acute
Primary Weapon: A bow shaped like the shaped of a bird's wing span made out of the most flexible bird bone, it's tips have feathers hanging from them and the string is made from the strongest bird sinew around. The arrows are made from the most compact and sharp bones of a bird...
Secondary Weapon(s): A pair of Knuckle Knives and a compact tri section staff
Supplies: Windmill Shuriken, Shuriken, Senbon, Wire, Kunai, Exploding Notes, Matches, Tacks,
Jutsus:
Eagle Divebomb- an advanced wind taijutsu requiring a large amount of chakra to use, the user moves under the opponent and does a kick similar to Rock Lee's, but in a Handstand form, then they shadow dance behind the enemy, kick them left side, right side then a push down and a dropkick, the user then creates large wings of Chakra and Flies straight downwards at the enemy, striking them with an earthshattering attack, however this attack leaves the user physically exhausted for quite a while
Falcon's Fury- a second version of Eagle Divebomb, the user does the same kick up, but then lets himself fall, just before he hits the ground he shifts his weight and flips into a stand and then uses the wind to jump high enough to reach the opponent, he then palm strikes them in the chest and maneuvers so that he also dropkicks them in the back, sending them flipping downwards, they then grows the wings, but they create a Rasengan and fly straight down and impact the enemy; THIS move leaves the user even MORE Physically exhausted then the previous
Rasengan Rotating sphere of chakra used to strike the enemy with, very powerful
Golem Skin a defensive earth technique that covers the user in a movable stone
Golem Punch the user makes their arm full stone just before punching the enemy, releasing a devastating attack
Wind Rasengan a 'Mastered' form of Rasengan, much more powerful and useful
Shadow Shuriken Creates illusional shurikens to confuse the enemy
Shadow Dance Teleports the user behind the enemy
Wind Dash An extremely fast technique using the wind around them to vanish
Wind Grand Prix The mastered form of Wind Dash, it takes a lot more energy and chakra, but it is MUCH more effective
Rasengan Ball After 'mastering' Rasengan Haruha began developing his own special technique for it, this is the weakest form, where the user detaches the chakra in the ball from him allowing him to throw it at the enemy
Rasengan Shot After mastering Rasengan Ball which didn't take but a few months, he began developing a faster more powerful version, this version doesn't require it to be thrown, but instead fires it at a somewhat fast speed
Rasengan Bullet The ultimate version of his technique, Rasengan Shot took a year or so to learn and he realized he needed a much more effective weapon, this technique doesn't just fire the attack, it literally LAUNCHES the attack faster then a gun bullet moves, though it leaves his arm too weak to use after two shots
Wing Ribbon Blades A technique for his pet, using the chakra of its owner, it leaves a trail of chakra behind it's wing tips and attacks the enemy, slashing them like a sword
Ribbon Spiral A branch technique of Wing Ribbon Blades this makes the bird use a move similar to Tsuuga, making his attack even more fierce
Sword of Wind Creates a sword of wind

Haruha is also currently working on a few Earth techniques though he is having a little trouble... he is also working with Sai to learn Sai's Drawing technique(Sai is MUCH older now, my time zone is different then the Original Story Line's)
Here are the moves he is trying to learn:
Summoning: Raptor He is almost there, he can summon baby raptors(Velociraptors) and he can summon nearly grown eagles and other raptor-type birds
Force Bullet Much like Rasengan Bullet except instead of chakra it is made of air, making it one of the fastest bullet technique there are
Stone Spyre Using a simple stomp and a few handsigns the user can thrust a stone spike from the ground
Gargoyle Attack this technique temporarily animates a gargoyle or two to attack the enemy
Tornado Using the combination of Wind and Earth he can spawn a tornado in random areas
Force Flash The user snaps his fingers and using the wind element, creates a flash of light followed by an intense blast of wind all around sending opponents backwards
Demonic Art: Super Beasts Imitation Picture Draws a picture on a sketchpad and then brings whatever it is to life

Pet Name and Description: Zane: An oddly discolored Hawk, it's body is black and the tips of its wings are a blood red, as well as the end of it's tail and it's chest, its beak and legs are a pale grey color and it's eyes are orange. It may look mean and vicious, but it is actually a very nice creature, it is very helpful and has saved Haruha's neck many atimes
History: Haruha came from the Storm village to the Leaf village with his family to show that they were in an alliance, Haruha dislikes the Leaf village due to the fact that their clan's rival, the Uchihas, reside here, and the fact that they are the only Taka clan members here. Haruha hasn't yet achieved Wind Blade Eyes, for while their eye technique is stronger then the original, it takes much more time to acquire... Though this doesn't stop Haruha from learning to fight the Sharingan since age 8, when he originally entered the Chuunin Exams, he came face to face with a Hyuuga clan member with a group of an Uchiha member and a Nara member, after managing to put the Uchiha member into a net trap and get a few good punches on the Nara clan member, the Hyuuga member finally caught him in a vicious 128 Palms and then left him tied up in a tree with metal wires. Ever since Haruha has made it his goal to learn to combat the Byakugan, a technique he had only just learned of, for he tended to avoid other clans. On his second year of Exams he purposely searched for that same Hyuuga member, defeating anyone in his path, only to get his ass wiped a second time, this pissed him off and he underwent a complete metamorphisis, he decided that everyday from then on he'd spy on the Hyuuga clan's training, after a while he learned to fight like them, though he could not use Jyuuken or any of the jutsus they had, but he could observe them everyday, giving him all day to find flaws in each move, or to make a counterattack for it. Finally, a week before Chuunin exams he developed a fighting style to combat the Hyuuga clan, simply called Freedom of the Bird,this time, instead off searching for the Hyuuga clan member right away, he waited till the final part of the exams, where he was paired up to fight the Hyuuga clan member. Even after Haruha countered the Hyuuga clan's fighting skills, he still had a tough fight to get through and they ended up tying. The Hokage decided to make them both Chuunin due to their passion to win and be strong enough to be a chuunin. Afterwards, the two became the best of friends, as well as nemesises, they always tried to compete at everything, but they got along well too. She was known as Hamano Whom is also a part of his team, along with two others(Whom I have not yet made...)

Last edited by six tailed wolf; 2008-05-27 at 15:09. Reason: Finished Adding in the details
Old 2008-05-26, 08:08   Link #2104
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

six tailed wolf... i know how to do it but my stupid computer won't let me.
So i can't post my pic, the buttons ain't working at all. Do u know why?

You're person reminds me of a bird, or like hawkman in a sense. (don't take my comment the wrong way,'kay. i wonder what kind of pet u'd have....(maybe a hawk predictions)h

Hey, check out MY MANGA IDEA, so i hope u check it out and express your feelings.
Old 2008-05-26, 08:26   Link #2105
six tailed wolf
Prince of Fang

Thanks, I am sorta hoping that he reminds people of a Hawk, that is the idea
Yeah, if you look back in about page 35 you will see some info on the Taka clan, they tame Hawks and use them somewhat like the Inuzuka clan uses dogs

And, I am not sure why, is it maybe because of a virus or something? That could be the case...

Maybe restart your computer? or maybe you have the Vista OS like I do and it's just being a lil beoch right now XP
Old 2008-05-26, 13:36   Link #2106
Bookie
Yaoi fan

My second one:

NAME-Yashi Jinsho

AGE-15

RANK-Chunin

VILLAGE-rain

WEIGHT-50 lbs.

PAST- When Yashi was 5 her family was killed by a ANBU person from another village.
Now she is searching for him...lacking revenge.
He announced his name...

She couldn`t understand what he was saying...

she is the last one of the Jinsho clan...

Hope you like it
Bookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 13:42   Link #2107
six tailed wolf
Prince of Fang

O.O 50 Lbs... holy shet... and she is 15?
So... I have no idea what the Jinsho clan is... does your original character say what it is? if so could you tell me what page it is on please?
Old 2008-05-26, 14:39   Link #2108
Bookie
Yaoi fan

NAME-Ichigo
BLOOD TYPE-A+
WEIGHT-15 lbs
BEST JUTSU-Fallen angel realease jutsu
RANK-none
past- she was in the rain when she died 5 years later she appered as a fallen angel in the chamer of secrets,that is located it the water fall vilage(strange..)so she joined an accorperation called''AKATSUKI''.so she is an akatsuki member for now at least.

here you wanted to see it
Old 2008-05-26, 14:43   Link #2109
Bookie
Yaoi fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by six tailed wolf View Post
O.O 50 Lbs... holy shet... and she is 15?
So... I have no idea what the Jinsho clan is... does your original character say what it is? if so could you tell me what page it is on please?

Jinsho,my characters last name
Old 2008-05-26, 18:01   Link #2110
six tailed wolf
Prince of Fang

yes, but typically, a clan isn't *Just* a family, but someone with a set of jutsus that only they can use, or only they can use easily, I was interested in what that was

Last edited by six tailed wolf; 2008-05-26 at 21:12.
Old 2008-05-26, 21:55   Link #2111
six tailed wolf
Prince of Fang

Now I will throw in Hamano Hyuuga, just for fun
Name: Hamano Hyuuga Seaside Fields (Hamano) Toward the Sun(Hyuuga)
Appearance: Short-cut black hair, her eyes resemble the typical Hyuuga member's eyes, she is very outgoing and has every hopes to be a great ninja, she dreams to join the Anbu one day, however she doesn't realized the cold reality of being an Anbu yet... She refuses to wear a chuunin jacket, she wears a simple T-shirt most of the time and has deep blue eyes. She wears ripped jeans as well and is very tomboyish at times. She wears her head band tid to her shoulder
Personality: She is very tomboyish, she likes to fight and she fights well, she isn't afraid of many things and she is very courageous for the most part
Weight: 100 Lbs.
Height: 5"9' or so
Village: Leaf
Orientation: Bisexual
Dislikes: Working, Killing,
Hobbies: Singing, Playing Bass Guitar
Fears: Spiders... BIG Spiders...
Elemental Affinity(Ies): Water/Fire
Jutsu Specialty: Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, a tie between them both
Weapon Specialty: Shuriken
Ninja Specialty: Escort/Protection, Espionage
Body Build: She is slender in terms of the average ninja, however she is a bit bigger then most girls, though she does not look it, her Instincts are very wise and often right, so she has learned to trust them
Primary Weapon: two oddly shaped windmill shuriken, one is black and made from olten magma and the other is white and made from Ice, she simply calls them Ying and Yang
Secondary Weapon: Knuckle Knives, Claws
Supplies: Shuriken, Wire, Exploding Notes, Med Kit, Soldier Pills, Kunai, Senbon, Paper
Jutsus: Paper Shuriken A useful shuriken technique that uses paper to create a shuriken, Ouch! Paper cut! Lolz
Shadow Shuriken Another shuriken technique that uses shadows
Suspended Water Shuriken Using the water near her she creates a large shuriken to throw at the enemy
Burnout Shuriken Using her fire element, she heats the shuriken so that it can cut through most objects like butter
Water Clone Creates a clone made from water, she can make about 5 of these
Shadow Clone creates a clone of shadows, she can only make 3
Byakugan
64 Palms
128 Palms
Heavenly Rotation
Dance of Flowen A skilled weapon dance where the user fights as if they were water flowing through and crashing against rocks
Blade of Water Creates a suspended blade of water
Jyuuken
Flame Jyuuken This jutsu is the same as Jyuuken but it also BURNS the victim's organs and chakra system
Rain of Senbon A highly skilled move with suspends awater into rain and then resuspends it into needles, injuring the opponent greatly
Flaming Uppercut what can I say? A flaming uppercut
Water Dragon Shoots water in the shape of a powerful serpentine dragon
Fire Dragon Shoots fire in the shape of a Powerful serpentine dragon
Twin Dragon combines both Fire Dragon and Water Dragon at the same time
Hidden Mist Jutsu

She is trying to achieve the following Moves:
Liquid Bullet Fires a bullet made of suspended water, it is a highly powerful move and requires intense training
Wildfire This is an intense technique that creates uncontrollable fire and releases it on the world
Blue Fire A combination of Water and Fire gives it a cold fire type... making it very dangerous
Hot Flash With a snap of the fingers the user releases a flash of light and the area around them burns
Air Scar
Summoning: Dragon As of now, all she can summon is an Egg, so she has a LONG way to go

Background: She is very kind but very rough at the same time, she didn;t fit in with the girls too well, except that she sang, which only Haruha and a select few others know. She is well versed in various jutsus and one of the prime students of the Hyuuga clan, which is why they disapprove of her shinnanigans, she likes to prank people a lot. Her original team was with the Nara and Uchiha clan members, but after moving up to Chuunin, she was put in a group with the same Uchiha member, but now she was with Haruha, with all of them being rivals of eachother, and Haruha hating the Uchiha member and her hating Haruha back, the group was a very unlikely trio, however, when they do teamwork, the combined skill of an Uchiha, Taka and Hyuuga clan member, even if only Chuunins, is near unstoppable, which is why the Leaf village paired them with one another...

Last edited by six tailed wolf; 2008-05-27 at 15:06.
Old 2008-05-27, 07:46   Link #2112
The_Dark_One
Homless Shadow

I have had a very strange inspiration

Name: Uga Taimo (Random name I thought up)
Weight: 350lb (Holy crap!)
Eye colour: red / white
Hair Colour: All the colours of the rainbow
Size: To scared to measure
Village: Currently none, but used to live in the Village hidden in the rocks, until exiled
Appearance: There is one word to describe Uga; "Abomination". He is very tall, very wide, and has the general appearance of being fat. And although you have to think 'this isnt so bad'.. you have to know that Uga is full of stitches, and is actually made up of differant body parts, which he has taken from other ninja, and attached to his hideous self. He says he's 'improved' the human form, by attaching the best parts of opponents to him. You can tell he's defeated members of the Uchiha / Hyuuga clan, as in his right eye hes shoved a sharingan in the socket, and replaced his left eye with a Byacugan eye. He has one really fat leg, and one reasonably thin one (Maybe taken from a woman?), one bulky left arm, and a blubbery right arm, with a hook for a hand. His head has multiple pieces of hair which he's sewed onto his scalp, giving a contrast in colours.

Uga only has one jutsu:
Ninja Art : Flesh Prison
Uga's stomach tears open, and uga throws his enemy inside the belly of the beast. His organs them destroy the oppoent inside out, only leaving the 'good' parts, which Uga could use.
Uga is very slow, so this techniue is best used for a 'surprise attack'.
The_Dark_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 08:09   Link #2113
en-hari

en-hari

my ninja is en-hari ninja of the night clan
he is a swift and presise killer althuogh he is a slacker when the heat is on hes serious . he wased trained by zabuza who adopted him when he had found him begging for money in the streets. after an attack on his father the hokage of the night caln en-hari was a quiet pitiful runt but when zabuza cme into his life he was made into a warrior of masterfull skill after many years of tring under zabuza he retured to his village but was exielled as he was a follower of an assasin .(the night clan is very strikt abuot this stuff because their jutsus are not 2 be copied by any other member of any caln). he took this as an insult and as a skillful killer wipped out all of the night clan exept for a relative who had missed him for many long years .this man tought him the night telekenisis jutsu witch was a jutsu that was passed down by the first hokage of the night clan .

JUTSUS
night telekenisis jutsu
this makes cretures of the night engulf the opponent driving them to the point of insanity (coz their sum scary besties) the beasts are being projected by the user into the opponents mind wich makes them beleve they are bieng attacked this leaves them vunerable.

red night tai jutsu
the user luanches himself at the opponent and if succesful grabs their face the seals on the uses palm is released shurikens burst from the gaping hole in the users palm and into the opponents face

en-hari is a slave to the ancient katanas that he carries on his back and his hip he uses them rarley but they lend him powers beyond his years of capabilities he stole them when he killed the night clans hokage as he found them in his treasury

when he wears the nitmare scarf his chakra is relesd he becomes a one man army when he becomes the night stalker (thats when he wers the scarf)he is an unstopable force that can erase villages with in hours
en-hari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 14:15   Link #2114
six tailed wolf
Prince of Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoso_Shunin View Post
I have had a very strange inspiration

Name: Uga Taimo (Random name I thought up)
Weight: 350lb (Holy crap!)
Eye colour: red / white
Hair Colour: All the colours of the rainbow
Size: To scared to measure
Village: Currently none, but used to live in the Village hidden in the rocks, until exiled
Appearance: There is one word to describe Uga; "Abomination". He is very tall, very wide, and has the general appearance of being fat. And although you have to think 'this isnt so bad'.. you have to know that Uga is full of stitches, and is actually made up of differant body parts, which he has taken from other ninja, and attached to his hideous self. He says he's 'improved' the human form, by attaching the best parts of opponents to him. You can tell he's defeated members of the Uchiha / Hyuuga clan, as in his right eye hes shoved a sharingan in the socket, and replaced his left eye with a Byacugan eye. He has one really fat leg, and one reasonably thin one (Maybe taken from a woman?), one bulky left arm, and a blubbery right arm, with a hook for a hand. His head has multiple pieces of hair which he's sewed onto his scalp, giving a contrast in colours.

Uga only has one jutsu:
Ninja Art : Flesh Prison
Uga's stomach tears open, and uga throws his enemy inside the belly of the beast. His organs them destroy the oppoent inside out, only leaving the 'good' parts, which Uga could use.
Uga is very slow, so this techniue is best used for a 'surprise attack'.
That reminds me of The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers(The whole improve and replace damaged/inferior parts of his body)
So... What parts are still HIS? Lolz I'm assuming just about everything is NOT his but the Brain, am I correct?
Old 2008-05-27, 14:56   Link #2115
six tailed wolf
Prince of Fang

Now I will slowly add the Uchiha member of the three I have...
Name: Kyoko Uchiha Mirror Paper Fan
Appearance: She has light brown hair set into a pony tail and her eyes are a grey brown color, she wears a small dark blue Uchiha shirt that ends just above the belly button, she has earrings and she uses her head band as a necklace, it is red of course, her sandals are black and her nails and toe nails are painted a vibrant red, she wears a pair of tight fitting short shorts.
Personality: Though she appears to be a typical flirtsy girly girl, she is very very fiery, she also tends to pick on other people a lot and takes a lot of pride in being a ninja and will hate anyone whom defeats her or insults her skills(Haruha does both of these ), She also has a deep hatred of the Taka clan, even more so then most other Uchiha clan members, due to the fact that one of them 'supposedly' took her mother's life during the last fight between them(Which occurred in the Wilderness somewhere, known as the Flying Grounds, though it is not sure where exactly it is) thus she almost despises Haruha, being paired up with him and Hamano doesn't make it much better...
Weight: 90 Lbs.
Height: 5"4'
Village: Konohagakure
Orientation: Heterosexual
Dislikes: Haruha(),
Hobbies: Being evil to Haruha, Flirting with Opponents,
Fears: Death, Heights,
Elemental Affinity(ies) Fire
Jutsu Specialty: Ninjutsu
Weapon Specialty: Sword
Ninja Specialty: All-Around
Body Build: She is also very slender, though much more slender then the others, she can fit into places most ninja can't, she is stronger then she looks... but not much XP
Primary Weapon: Black Katana with a red hilt and a black chain hanging from it
Secondary Weapon: A bladed Uchiha Fan
Supplies: Shuriken, Wires, Senbon, Solider Pills, Kunai, Tacks,
Jutsus:
Fire Dragon
Grand Fireball
Balsam Spread Fire
Pheonix Fireballs
Heated Shuriken Heats shuriken so that it can easily cut through most things like butter
Sharingan
Sharingan Replicate Creates illusions of whatever she is replicating
Sharingan Hypnosis It makes the enemy seem dazed and confused, but not much more
Shadow Clone
Shadow Shuriken
Rise from the Ashes A skilled move, the user releases a huge blast of fire filled kunai, shuriken and senbon, that when the enemy puts out(or is hit) by the blast, they are rained on by thousands of kunais and shuriken
Impact Room A highly riskful move, the user throws exploding tags and exploding kunai everywhere and then releases a heat wave powerful enough to light all of the tags and burn the enemt VERY slightly, the explosion is often suicidal for the user or has a very high injury rate
Guardian of Flame Her huge chakra reserves are for this, this technique summons a canine-like creature made of flames and old magma to pumble and crush her enemies, it is an S rank move and only to be used if she has no other choice... other then Impact Room at least...
She is training to learn a few other fire moves as well as a summoning; these are the moves she is training for at the moment:
Burning Palm A move similar to Rasengan, but made from fire
Combustion Bullet A highly powerful shot of molten magma that fires at the speed of a bullet
Summoning: Lion She is training to learn to summon a Lion, she can only summon cubs at the moment
Hot Flash With a snap of the fingers the user releases a flash of light and the area around them burns
Lion's Barrage(Combo)
Background: (Pretty much, look at Appearance and Personality for this info)

I'll add the rest soon

I will be making a fan fic on these three soon too :P

Last edited by six tailed wolf; 2008-06-02 at 21:38.
Old 2008-05-27, 19:37   Link #2116
ProjectGrey

Jutsu: Raikou Kage no Jutsu (Lightning Shadow Jutsu);

Style: Raiton - Ninjutsu

Handseals: Hebi, Inu, Hebi, Tora (Snake, Dog, Snake, Tiger)

Effect: The User Generates Chakra Into Their Hands, Then When The Correct Handseals Are Completed The Chakra Spreads From The Hands Onto The Target Being; Ground, Person, Building, Etc.

Once The Chakra Is On The Target It Forms A Shadow. Following The Shadow A Very Strong Jolt Of Electricity Will Hit The Shadow Target Shocking Them/It Into Paralyzation.

-----

Jutsu: Tsuchi Soutei no Jutsu (Earth Binding Jutsu);

Style: Doton - Ninjutsu

Handseals: Uma, Saru, Ushi (Horse, Monkey, Ox)

Effect: The User Focuses Chakra Into The Earthly Surroundings Around Them via Trees, Twigs, Leaves, Ground And Controls The Surroundings With The Chakra, Then Quickly The User Binds The Target With The Controled Surroundings And Wraps Them Into Submission. The Target Is Now Unable To Do Any Reaction.

Last edited by ProjectGrey; 2008-05-27 at 19:51.
ProjectGrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 19:41   Link #2117
The_Dark_One
Homless Shadow

Quote:
Originally Posted by six tailed wolf View Post
That reminds me of The Creeper from Jeepers Creepers(The whole improve and replace damaged/inferior parts of his body)
So... What parts are still HIS? Lolz I'm assuming just about everything is NOT his but the Brain, am I correct?
You got the idea bang on the money
The only bit thats still his is his demented brain, which is a shame, as I imagined that when he was still in his original form, he was quite good-looking.
He's also a massive frankenstein rip-off, maybe they should put him in the shipuuden filler xD
The_Dark_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 19:43   Link #2118
six tailed wolf
Prince of Fang

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katoso_Shunin View Post
You got the idea bang on the money
The only bit thats still his is his demented brain, which is a shame, as I imagined that when he was still in his original form, he was quite good-looking.
He's also a massive frankenstein rip-off, maybe they should put him in the shipuuden filler xD

;P Agreed, he'd do wonders to the popularity of the show XP
I mean, who doesn't want a demented murderer whom 'eats' people in a G-rated way(Okay... PG-13) and then sews their body parts onto himself

XP freakin' awesome man!
Old 2008-05-27, 20:49   Link #2119
Animepandafreak
Panda(ie)-chan

I'm getting soooooooo mad at my computer i want to shot it or throw it out the window, it's so friging old i hate it. (srry i had my moment)
ppls can someone just post the pic 4 me, i really want to and i like it.

u 2 dudes r right it should b on some filler, i can pic it now "naruto's run w/ frankenstein" or something like that. :shrug:
six tailed wolf how do u come up w/ all these character there good, and good job to everyone else, i like (almost) like them all. lol.

Old 2008-05-28, 07:36   Link #2120
HeavensWrath
Gamertag: Colossal92

Send a message via MSN to HeavensWrath
Just to settle the matter six tailed wolf, visit this site and you'll see why Hyoton doesn't just refer to Haku's Ice Mirrors:

http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Hyoton

Now...to wrap up Shino's storyline (for now!!):

Shino was on his way from the Hidden Mist Village to the Hidden Leaf Village, where he intended to completely destroy the Hyuga Clan and its branches (he believed the whole clan knew about his father's assassination, but only Hiashi was in on it), when he was ambushed by a band of mercenary-nin who were employed by his former employer after the first squadron failed in their attempt to recover the weapon. Shino quickly changed his Black Widow into a Zanbato form, and charged at his attackers, but was met with a tide of makibishi. He vainly tried to dodge them, but ended up on his back, and fell on the makibishi. Paralysed and winded, he watched helplessly as the ninja made for him...and as they were each engulfed by a swirling tornado of dark purple. When it subsided, all that was left was an old monk. The last thing he saw was the monk making for him, as he drifted into the warm, beckoning embrace of unconciousness.

When he awoke, Shino found himself in a room full of weapons, and topless. He looked around for his weapons, and they were all there, but his top and vest....the only clothes that were there were a karate gi (black shorts, white top with shortsleeves, and ying-yang symbol on the back), so he wore those. When he emerged from the room, he was in a huge dome, filled with....nothing, except for a monk, and a girl about his age.

"Ahh, you've recovered," the monk said calmly, whilst writing kanji - but it was only one symbol, over and over again...'ten'. The monk told him how he had passed out, presented him with his clothes, and told him he could leave if he wanted to.

However, Shino did not leave, because he was intent on mastering that technique the monk had used. It was then that he found out about the 5th and 6th chakra elements, Light & Dark. Shino was still intent on mastering the powerful technique...but at what cost?

Shino would soon find out. In order to learn the technique, Shino would have to embrace the 'Satsui no Hadou' or 'Murderous Intent' ritual. As a part of this, Shino was forced to give up any compassion he held towards other human beings - but he still went through with it.

So, for 2 years, Shino trained with the girl (named Sasume) learened how to manipulate the chakra, and even managed to surpass his master; he found many uses for the chakra, and even managed to create genjutsu using it (a spectacular feat, considering he had virtually no aptitude whatsoever for genjutsu up to this point - nonetheless, Shino abstains from using genjutsu, feeling that ninja who use genjutsu lack the power to create the induced effects in real life; Shino basically feels genjutsu users are weak). Howver, Shino does not use it because he simply is naturally bad at genjutsu.

After around two years had passed, Shino decided he wanted to leave the sanctuary, to complete his mission. When his master heard of his plans, the old monk merely smiled and said two things: 1) Everyone is free to make their own choices in life, so you can leave; 2) When you 'complete' your mission, return to this mountain (the sanctuary was on a mountain) - a scroll will be waiting for you...

Slightly confused by his master's words, he and Sasume left, with only one goal in mind...the Complete Annihilation of the Hyuga Clan!!!

Last edited by HeavensWrath; 2008-05-28 at 07:53.
HeavensWrath is offline   Reply With Quote