AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-19, 18:58   Link #81
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Gwaaah!!! episode 2 finally out. \(^^)/
Old 2004-04-19, 19:19   Link #82
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Not sure weather or not I like this show yet. I'll have to check out a couple more episodes to make a decision.
Old 2004-04-19, 19:28   Link #83
Tofusensei

Send a message via AIM to Tofusensei
Quote:
Originally Posted by Secca
Spoiler:

Btw totally unrelated, Shibuya is a shopping district name? ^^
Shibuya is the name of a very trendy section of Tokyo, right next to Harajuku. It's famous for having lots of places to party and do illegal things

Also lots of restaurants/shops/etc... One famous landmark is the Hachiko statute of a dog, there is a legend that goes with it

More info on Shibuya and Hachiko

I used to go to Shibuya about once or twice a week. Great place

Harajuku is famous for being a "freak" hangout as well as japanese "gals". These are the girls who dye their hair that hideous yellow color and fake-suntan. O_o;

-Tofu
Old 2004-04-19, 20:06   Link #84
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Send a message via MSN to Asakura_Y0h
hmmm... sounds like a similar description of a red light district to me.... is that what u mean by a lot of illegal things? actually not too sure what is illegal in Japan concerning this issues... in some places prostitution is fully legal and so is doing certain types of drugs... but i don't know about there...

then again... isn't this severely off topic?

back on topic... has anyone watched ep 2 yet? and has anyone discovered which subs are better?
Old 2004-04-19, 20:44   Link #85
Za Paper

Wow! this is IMO the funniest anime of the season. The first ep was humorous but the 2nd ep had me rofl constantly.

Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-19, 21:03   Link #86
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tofusensei
Shibuya is the name of a very trendy section of Tokyo, right next to Harajuku. It's famous for having lots of places to party and do illegal things

Also lots of restaurants/shops/etc... One famous landmark is the Hachiko statute of a dog, there is a legend that goes with it

More info on Shibuya and Hachiko

I used to go to Shibuya about once or twice a week. Great place

Harajuku is famous for being a "freak" hangout as well as japanese "gals". These are the girls who dye their hair that hideous yellow color and fake-suntan. O_o;

-Tofu
That is a really famous place isn't it? it shows up in alot of anime. Funny thing his name is Shibuya Yuuri but his image so totally different from his name. ^^

Guuuu.. I'm still waiting for the download to complete yet. >_<
Old 2004-04-19, 22:57   Link #87
hawick

I just finished watching episode 2 and i must say KKM is one of a few series i'm going to be following and anticipating each week. This anime is hilarious and i must say the bishounens are really good looking. THe opening theme is very nice as well.
Old 2004-04-20, 00:26   Link #88
Secca
nya`
*Artist

Just finished watching episode 2. ^^

Spoiler:

I just cannot stop laughing. ^^

Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-20, 00:47   Link #89
Tommy
Mr. Prince

Well while I didn't find the first episode all that funny or entertaing, this episode totally changed my opinion. I thought this episode was quite funny especially the speedo/thong part. Plus the duel was interesting. I'll be looking forward to the next episode.
Old 2004-04-20, 01:36   Link #90
Ori

Send a message via AIM to Ori
Is it just an
Spoiler:
? Or does Yuuri really like guys?
Old 2004-04-20, 02:29   Link #91
Keitaro
*Kyuuketsuki Otaku*

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ori
Is it just an
Spoiler:
? Or does Yuuri really like guys?
Accidental, didn't u watch ep2? and I dont think hes into guys. He said it himself.
Old 2004-04-20, 03:58   Link #92
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keitaro
Accidental, didn't u watch ep2? and I dont think hes into guys. He said it himself.
1) Yuuri doesn't like guys... woo hooo!!!
2) Does Wolflam / Volflam... like guys????
3) Accidental proposal ...... woo hoo!!!!

i think so far the only person in to guys is Gunther... since he blushed....... I think Conrad is sooo smooth and cool..... hooray for the bishounens!!!!!!!!
Old 2004-04-20, 06:04   Link #93
saku~ya
la~li~lo

Wow, I totally loved this episode. It made me laugh and it even had the magic in it. I haven't been this hyped about watching the next episode since Scrapped Princess. Yuuri, the poor thing XD I wonder if he will keep the proposal. Who knows he may like men and not know it ^^;
Old 2004-04-20, 08:34   Link #94
Grifis
Eternal Dreamer

ep 2 had me LMAO. Of course Yuuri likes guys or else he wouldn't be so persistent on not taking back his proposal while everyone asked him to take it back repeatedly. Gunter cracked me up (*impure thoughts eh?*). He seemed jealous when the sexy queen was all over Yuuri. Can't wait to see ep 3.

Grifis
Old 2004-04-20, 08:49   Link #95
dreamless
/Ultimate Magic Attack!!!

The best part in episode 2 for me is
Spoiler:
Old 2004-04-20, 08:49   Link #96
Blaat

Second episode really changed my mind about the serie, I'm enjoying it alot more.
I'm wondering something is the serie really going to be 10 episodes long?
Old 2004-04-20, 09:31   Link #97
Asakura_Y0h
little black butterfly

Only 10 episodes long???
Oh no!!! That can't be!!!!!! But i like this soo much and it has soo much room to grow!!!!! after watching ep2... hmmm... i get now that since it a demon world...and they are demons, all sorts of things commonly deemed as sinful is deemed as good

Spoiler:

i love this show lots!!!! its so hillarious.... brief summary of ep 2

Spoiler:

LOL......... now for the wait for ep 3... OM GAWD!!!!!
Old 2004-04-20, 11:02   Link #98
Za Paper

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grifis
ep 2 had me LMAO. Of course Yuuri likes guys or else he wouldn't be so persistent on not taking back his proposal while everyone asked him to take it back repeatedly. Gunter cracked me up (*impure thoughts eh?*). He seemed jealous when the sexy queen was all over Yuuri. Can't wait to see ep 3.

Grifis
No, Yuuri is not gay! There is no evidence yet at least. He resisted the idea of getting married to Wolfram and the reason he did not take the proposal back was because he didnt know it was a proposal when he hit him. Yuuri hit Wolfram because he insulted his mom and wasnt about to take that back.
Old 2004-04-20, 11:39   Link #99
musouka

I think the point they're trying to make was that after the initial shock about proposal customs Yuuri didn't seem too upset or worried about it, or even try to see if it could be nullified. I think most guys' reactions would be "How the hell do I get out of this?!". Granted, he had to worry about a duel on top of that, but I know if I was engaged to another girl, I'd at least be asking about my choices and how to break an engagement. Even the "But we're both guys!!" is a traditional line of many a BL series...

Granted, I haven't read the novels or anything, so maybe something was cut out for time, or it could be explored later. Volflam, on the other hand...I think the ending credits tells us a lot on how this is going to play out on his end. Heh.
ずっと変りはしない
Old 2004-04-20, 11:43   Link #100
Dagger
Nitro+ fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by musouka
Even the "But we're both guys!!" is a traditional line of many a BL series...
Exactly. In the Gravitation manga, Yuki insists that he's straight for at least the first two volumes.
Closed Thread