AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2011-06-16, 22:48   Link #8221
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorfl View Post
Right, just like nothing happened in the entrance in this chapter. Hata could be just having a laugh at our expense.
It wouldn't surprise me at all, it most certainly would not. It would be just like the time Athena and Hayate said their supposed goodbyes to each other. We had a heart-wrenching and sorrowful parting, and yet what do we find ourselves with in the very next chapter? Athena wearing her wedding ring and declaring that she's returning to Japan.

Hata. Totally. Played. Us.

Hata likes to play it up more so than most any mangaka out there. And yet we can't help but want more...
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 01:57   Link #8222
Fandal

There's two fun ways to take it from here. End it in a hilarious way or continue this misunderstanding.

Who knows, Hina could find out that Hayate is in the bath and then has to "sacrifice" herself by hoping in the bath distracting Luca from Hayate's important parts while Luca is trying to have a conversation and thus letting more misunderstandings happen! After this, Luca leaves Hina turns bright red and some funny gag happens.
Fandal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-18, 11:01   Link #8223
ChronoReverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tom Bombadil View Post
Nahh, Luka is not going to find out until she is pregnant with hayate's babies.
This ending works for me. I like massive lulz
ChronoReverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-20, 22:05   Link #8224
ChronoReverse

Oh lawl. Not only do we get the expected and obvious bath meeting between Luca and Hayate but Segawa gets thrown in as bonus for more lulz.
Old 2011-06-20, 23:00   Link #8225
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChronoReverse View Post
Oh lawl. Not only do we get the expected and obvious bath meeting between Luca and Hayate but Segawa gets thrown in as bonus for more lulz.
it is my imagination or is segawa getting more skinscreen time recently.

how did she do on the last character poll?
Old 2011-06-21, 02:18   Link #8226
Shadow5YA

Ha... "crossdressing mentality"?
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 04:03   Link #8227
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
it is my imagination or is segawa getting more skinscreen time recently.

how did she do on the last character poll?
6th. She's definitely by far the most popular character of the terrible trio. Though I'd say that she only really shines with the other two girls (and especially Hayate/Hina) around. So I'm not quite sure if I like her latest solo attempts.

About c325: Call me crazy, but I wouldn't even be surprised if Hayate somehow managed to STILL prolong the ridiculous lie. After Izumi's yell, Hina is sure to show up ASAP, and her instinct is hardcoded "save Hayate's sorry ass". She should be able to shut up Izumi and provide enough of a distraction for Hayate to make an escape.

Actually, in a way I'm almost more curious how Hina will react (whether her "save Hayate" automatic will override her "tell Luca the truth, dangit" conviction). I don't see Luca abandoning Hayate when she learns the truth, or anything extreme, so that's hardly grounds for drama.
Mentar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 05:23   Link #8228
HasuMasu
*Artist

that was awesome, luca is crazy "HHNNGG"

hayate learning from his past experiences with public baths, but still getting caught in the same mess

i wonder though how luka didn't notice hayate's an airport runway
Old 2011-06-21, 07:07   Link #8229
LeaD36
LeaDfactor

Send a message via MSN to LeaD36
How many other girls has Hayate seen stark naked so far?i dun remember any, Izumi might be a first in various things, but the same field of interest for him^^
LeaD36 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 08:47   Link #8230
madmac

Quote:
How many other girls has Hayate seen stark naked so far?i dun remember any, Izumi might be a first in various things, but the same field of interest for him^^
He's seen Nagi and Ayumu, at the very least. You could probably count Luca by now just from sheer cumulative effect...
madmac is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 09:35   Link #8231
~Yami~
a random Indonesian otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmac View Post
He's seen Nagi and Ayumu, at the very least. You could probably count Luca by now just from sheer cumulative effect...
don't forget Maria.... lol
this scene really remind me about that bath scene between Hayate and Maria in the earliest chapter (and episode.. ^^)

looks like Hayate's image will be totally destroyed since Izumi won't be able to cooperate with him....

bye Luca... xD
~Yami~ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 11:01   Link #8232
Mentar
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Yami~ View Post
looks like Hayate's image will be totally destroyed since Izumi won't be able to cooperate with him....

bye Luca... xD
Mhhh... let's rather wait and see. My gut tells me that the cavalry is already riding to the rescue, down from the top floor.
Old 2011-06-21, 11:55   Link #8233
Shadow5YA

Huh... so Hayate hasn't seen Athena naked yet?

And here I thought she had a head start from being Hayate's first love.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 12:22   Link #8234
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mentar View Post
Mhhh... let's rather wait and see. My gut tells me that the cavalry is already riding to the rescue, down from the top floor.
Hina will probably manage to straight everything out but then Hayate will do something stupid and reveal the whole thing to Luca.
Old 2011-06-21, 12:31   Link #8235
Shinn Kamiyra
Enthralled by music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fandal View Post
There's two fun ways to take it from here. End it in a hilarious way or continue this misunderstanding.

Who knows, Hina could find out that Hayate is in the bath and then has to "sacrifice" herself by hoping in the bath distracting Luca from Hayate's important parts while Luca is trying to have a conversation and thus letting more misunderstandings happen! After this, Luca leaves Hina turns bright red and some funny gag happens.
Hata can't keep dragging out this misunderstanding for much longer. We've only got a little ways to go before the month's up, timeline wise, and we find out why Nagi is screaming at the top of that tower. Best to end it now and move on to more amusing circumstances, such as Luca's obvious crush on Hayate once she finds out he's a guy. XD
Shinn Kamiyra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 12:58   Link #8236
ChronoReverse

Obviously Hina will join in the bath. I refuse to believe any other outcome will occur
Old 2011-06-21, 13:18   Link #8237
AnimeFangirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow5YA View Post
Huh... so Hayate hasn't seen Athena naked yet?

And here I thought she had a head start from being Hayate's first love.
He saw her almost naked, but there was a bath towel partly in the way. Also they were SIX.
Old 2011-06-21, 14:41   Link #8238
GDB

Quote:
Even if Hina doesn't come to the rescue, Izumi has shown in the past that she'll help Hayate when she can. Remember when she comforted him after his realization breakdown that he was wrong (in regards to A-tan)? All he has to do is quickly jump her and give her a fast explanation and I'm sure she'll play along. She also enjoys seeing him cross-dress (see: festival on Hina's birthday).
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 14:51   Link #8239
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
6th. She's definitely by far the most popular character of the terrible trio. Though I'd say that she only really shines with the other two girls (and especially Hayate/Hina) around. So I'm not quite sure if I like her latest solo attempts.

About c325: Call me crazy, but I wouldn't even be surprised if Hayate somehow managed to STILL prolong the ridiculous lie. After Izumi's yell, Hina is sure to show up ASAP, and her instinct is hardcoded "save Hayate's sorry ass". She should be able to shut up Izumi and provide enough of a distraction for Hayate to make an escape.

Actually, in a way I'm almost more curious how Hina will react (whether her "save Hayate" automatic will override her "tell Luca the truth, dangit" conviction). I don't see Luca abandoning Hayate when she learns the truth, or anything extreme, so that's hardly grounds for drama.
You forget how stupid Izumi is. So there's still the possibility of her adding two and two and coming up with "Hayata's been lying about his gender all this time. He's actually a flat chested girl who likes to cross-dress".
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 14:52   Link #8240
Mentar
Banned

Err, Izumi's first priority in the past has been to have fun on Hayate's expense. And she doesn't even know what the situation is - while Hayate cannot tell her. No, either Hayate gets outside help, or he's busted.

I mean, eventually, Luca WILL find out. But I'd expect it would rather be by pure coincidence, not by "Drama by design".

Tags
comedy, shounen