AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Claymore

Notices

View Poll Results: Claymore - Chapter 123 Rating
Perfect 10 3 7.50%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 4 10.00%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 7 17.50%
7 out of 10 : Good 15 37.50%
6 out of 10 : Average 8 20.00%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 1 2.50%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 2 5.00%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 40. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2012-02-10, 01:39   Link #321
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Ranting about Deneve, to ranting about Claire, now we're praising Deneve's butt...

Pretty amazing what one page in the Claymore subsection can bring
Old 2012-02-10, 15:17   Link #322
Nixl

Quote:
Originally Posted by dr.deneve View Post
hi everyone!
Please take a seat. I would be happy to help you find whether you have a wedge or not!
Oh god, how did I miss this.

edit: You got banned =(
Old 2012-02-10, 16:05   Link #323
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nixl View Post
Oh god, how did I miss this.

edit: You got banned =(
Banned? For what? for being funny?

I'm hoping it was for something else, because that's pretty stupid
Old 2012-02-10, 16:49   Link #324
fraktur
extraordinary freak storm

i think it was because of the signature. but it was funny nonetheless
Old 2012-02-10, 17:26   Link #325
Awakened
Clare's #1 fan

I still think Claymore is one of the best manga, I'm just not as excited about it as before. Since Isley died it kept going down-hill. To many intervention by God Yagi. Miria is not that interesting, she mostly shine when she is with Clare, but I guess Lord Yagi wanted her to be more than just Clare's sidekick.

Gamaran is a good manga so far, not to many God interventions.

I still like Claymore, but the trill is gone.
Old 2012-02-10, 20:01   Link #326
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awakened View Post
I still think Claymore is one of the best manga, I'm just not as excited about it as before. Since Isley died it kept going down-hill. To many intervention by God Yagi. Miria is not that interesting, she mostly shine when she is with Clare, but I guess Lord Yagi wanted her to be more than just Clare's sidekick.

Gamaran is a good manga so far, not to many God interventions.

I still like Claymore, but the trill is gone.
Man, I'm surprised people place this much value in Claire...I get being bored with other characters and wanting her to come back, but still....

I mean, when was Miria Claire's sidekick? or anybody's sidekick for that matter?

That said, Isley's death has been said many times over to be a turning point for many people...

Ehh, whatever; honestly, the cynicism is getting kind of annoying...let's try to find an actual topic worth talking about.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr.Deneve
I have to ask what it would take to get the sheep here to admit that a chapter isn't good. This chapter is obviously retarded, but it's still voted Good or better by the sheep. The funny thing is, as Gooral said, the sheep have trouble finding anything meaningful to say about how or why this chapter is good, but they still give it a high rating.

I use the word sheep because it looks like most members here are not good at critical thinking or they're too afraid to stick out with a contrary opinion. Sheep are like that. If you can explain your high rating for this chapter without circular logic, like that it's good because it's Claymore, you're not a sheep. Otherwise, there's no doubt about it. I'm sorry if what I said offends anyone, but fans who are sheep annoy me even more than Claymore dumbing down.

For the record, I'm not the same as the dr.deneve character who got banned. I signed up many hours before that person but for some odd reason I had to wait for the admins to activate my account and they only did that this morning. I'm sure you can tell that I'm the real Dr. Deneve who knows everything, not some joker like the person who managed to cut in and tarnish my learned degree.
Wow, amazing....

You really are just like Dr.D; you got your opinions stuck up our ass

I miss the old one, at least he/she was sort of being funny about it...can't tell if you are just being ironic, but who knows.
Old 2012-02-10, 20:02   Link #327
Nixl

The "let me explain" brings a smile to my face. I am laughing like a child right now.

To be on topic, I like Claymore still, just not Deneve or Miria. I would prefer any other character at this point. Hell, I enjoyed the Roxanne/Cassandra backstory then it went back to Miria and Deneve.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Deneve View Post

For the record, I'm not the same as the dr.deneve character who got banned. I signed up many hours before that person but for some odd reason I had to wait for the admins to activate my account and they only did that this morning. I'm sure you can tell that I'm the real Dr. Deneve who knows everything, not some joker like the person who managed to cut in and tarnish my learned degree.

Thank god we have a Doctor in this board now. I was worried that I would not be able to follow the discussion anymore without some wedge analogies to set me straight.

I wish I had some Deneve jokes, but I got nothingt.
Old 2012-02-10, 20:09   Link #328
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

People are just a bit bored of Miria right now, which is funny because people were screaming for the Rabona Girls not that long ago....and Deneve's reputation taking a downward slide isn't helping.

Hoping that Tabitha continues to shine as she did last chapter; want to see more of that .
Old 2012-02-10, 20:12   Link #329
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
The funny thing is, as Gooral said, the sheep have trouble finding anything meaningful to say about how or why this chapter is good, but they still give it a high rating.
I will tell you why i liked this chapter-

1. I like the fact that Deneve is still alive and is awesome at regenerating
2. I I like how they showed a glimpse at the fight between Roxanne and Cassandra, hinting that Miria will go towards them to lure Hysteria there.
3. I like the inspirational words that Deneve told Miria
4. I liked how at the beginning Miria was explaining the whole "traction" thing
5. I even like the fact that Deneve lied to Miria about Clare because they didn't have time to tell the truth.
6. I like how Deneve stopped Miria from awakening
7. I am even starting to like Hysteria's AB form too. It is strange but the legs look cooler in this chapter than they did in the previous chapter. They seem longer so it looks more proportional to her body.

I liked a lot of things about the chapter. Usually people hate on chapters but i still believe that they are good. Not great because they don't have Clare in them. But still good.

I is based on opinion and i think that the chapter was alright.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2012-02-10, 20:16   Link #330
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Dear Shiek927, I don't understand your reference to "up our ass", since what I said doesn't concern you as you haven't voted for the chapter at all and have explained your viewpoint sufficiently. If you're having a medical problem with your butt, please schedule an appointment with my receptionist Tabitha and I'll gladly remedy your ailment.

I can't bring myself to laugh because I can't tell if you're trying to be satirical or not....the last guy was funny because he was pretty up-front; your attitude though makes me wonder if you're just trying too hard to be funny, or you are actually just being ironic by talking like this.

I mean really, if you are trolling, this is a really clever way to do it; i'll give you credit for that.

Anyway, Why would I vote for the chapter? I lost all interest in that a while back (http://forums.animesuki.com/showpost...2)....I've already said all sorts of reasons why I liked this chapter since the first page...It even made me start to like Anastasia which I joked was weird since she nearly died.

Really, I'm trying hard to laugh, but I can't 0_o

---

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claymore!
I liked a lot of things about the chapter. Usually people hate on chapters but i still believe that they are good. Not great because they don't have Clare in them. But still good.
Claymore!, everybody always hates on a chapter...that's just how it is; very rarely does anything in life get universal praise.

Shouldn't like you from liking/disliking something though even if 99% of the people disagree.
Old 2012-02-10, 20:24   Link #331
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Quote:
Dear Claymore!, there's no need to flatter me personally, I only grade on intellectual effort. I know it must have been difficult for you to come up with these seven nuggets of wisdom. You have graduated to the next level. I hope the rest of the sheep can follow your inspiring example.
You sound very condescending.

But why do i need a lot of reasons to like a chapter? Its my opinion. I have already stated it. If you don't like my reasons then that's yourr problem.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2012-02-10, 20:26   Link #332
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

Quote:
Dear Shiek927, I'm very sorry for your confusion and mixed emotional state. I fully realize it's not always easy to communicate with superior minds like myself. I can't apologize for my extensive knowledge, only for not being able to explain it to everyone's ability to receive.

That says it all
Old 2012-02-10, 20:32   Link #333
fraktur
extraordinary freak storm

Quote:
Dear Shiek927, I'm very sorry for your confusion and mixed emotional state. I fully realize it's not always easy to communicate with superior minds like myself. I can't apologize for my extensive knowledge, only for not being able to explain it to everyone's ability to receive.
0/10
troll harder
Old 2012-02-10, 20:33   Link #334
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

Yeah i got to say Dr. Deneve, You are not a very good troller. Try harder next time

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2012-02-10, 20:35   Link #335
SpiritOfGray
Karateka

1. Roxanne was seen smiling at the end of the chapter. Therefore good chapter. Yep, my vote is correct.
Old 2012-02-10, 20:36   Link #336
Claymore!
Puff The Magic Dragon

You only need 1 reason to like a chapter. Just like some people only need one reason to hate a chapter.

"King's to you, Fernand"
Old 2012-02-10, 20:40   Link #337
MalakTawus

Oh god.........
Old 2012-02-10, 20:42   Link #338
Shiek927
Thread Hijacker

*sigh

Dr.D, whoever you are, I'll just say this - usually with pranks, or, well, good pranks, their comes the ending where you reveal that it's a prank, that way we all get to laugh and have a good time.

Otherwise, just dragging it on and on makes you look less like a person who's just trying (too hard) to be funny and more like, well, a troll. Like this guy over here (http://www.ebaumsworld.com/video/watch/80689174/).

So, you mind skipping ahead and getting to that part so we all get to laugh? Otherwise, if you're bored, please log off right now and go take a shower or something.
Old 2012-02-10, 20:42   Link #339
Nixl

I am kind of conflicted at the moment Dr. Deneve. I like the medical advice, but at the same time Deneve is merely a wannabe Dr. mixed with an arrogant cool guy cliche. I hate to say it, but you need to go full retard in order to match the real Deneve. I wish you luck and god's speed.
Old 2012-02-10, 20:44   Link #340
Nixl

Quote:
There are no trolls in the world of Claymore,
I am pretty sure Rubel and Roxanne fit that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MalakTawus View Post
Oh god.........

Oh yes,
Closed Thread

Tags
claymore, dr. deneve, miria