AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-09-06, 00:58   Link #221
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

After reading a certain doujin, I am convinced that behind that happy-go-lucky facade, she's the most decisive and down to earth out of the five girls.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2010-09-06, 21:54   Link #222
wistfulloner

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloppyblue View Post
Well because of Ritsu's aggressive attitude, Mio should be a lot less shy now than when they both met.

Besides, it seems like Mio's become friends with Nodoka and the rest of the K-ON club pretty easily.
I don't think Ritsu's attitude really changed a lot about Mio's personality, she's still ultra shy around strangers. Remember season 1 when she got thrown into another class? That was elementary school all over again.

Mio has just grown more comfortable with the HTT gang; even shy people open up when amongst their close friends. That would explain why she's "less shy" now.
Old 2010-09-06, 23:03   Link #223
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

They definitely have to animate the Ritsu's boyfriend episode...

Why? Because i like Mio, and anxious Mio is super adorable...
Old 2010-09-07, 06:35   Link #224
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by risingstar3110 View Post
They definitely have to animate the Ritsu's boyfriend episode...

Why? Because i like Mio, and anxious Mio is super adorable...
I agree with that. For seperate reasons, I still want to see that episode badly.
Old 2010-09-27, 06:57   Link #225
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

http://mikoto.wordpress.com/2009/04/27/k-on-04/

Quite a win article if I say so myself xD

Don't read it if you're a huge/passionate Yui, Mugi and Mio fan.
Old 2010-09-27, 07:32   Link #226
Chocolate Pocky

^^ That made me laugh. I like Yui too, like she's up there with Ritsu, And I found it funny.
That article is win,due to funny.
Old 2010-10-02, 07:44   Link #227
kitten320

If Ritsu was not around, Mio might have been shy among Mugi, Yui and Azusa at first.

And yeh, I also would like to see that animated. Maybe they will make an OVA one day?
Old 2010-10-02, 12:28   Link #228
Lord of Fire
The Voice of Reason

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
If Ritsu was not around, Mio might have been shy among Mugi, Yui and Azusa at first.

And yeh, I also would like to see that animated. Maybe they will make an OVA one day?
Mio wouldn't even have met any of them if it wasn't for Ritsu.
Old 2010-10-02, 19:40   Link #229
kitten320

True that.
Old 2010-10-02, 20:02   Link #230
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

You're right guys. They should just rename K-ON to Ritsu XD! /sarcasm/
Old 2010-10-02, 22:58   Link #231
Fariken
Huggin Ricchan :3

Quote:
You're right guys. They should just rename K-ON to Ritsu XD! /sarcasm/
I agree
:B Oh god I love Ritsu T_T!

Here! Some pics xDDD

Her happyness is just adorable!

¡¿Cómo no amarla?!

"Quién decide y quién le da significado a lo perfecto, si ser superficial para mí es sólo otro defecto del imperfecto ser humano, la máquina que destruirá a este mundo con sus propias manos..."
Old 2010-10-03, 05:14   Link #232
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fariken View Post
I agree
:B Oh god I love Ritsu T_T!

Here! Some pics xDDD

Her happyness is just adorable!

¡¿Cómo no amarla?!
omg I APPROVE OF THIS POST!
Old 2010-10-03, 10:35   Link #233
Rhythm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord of Fire View Post
Mio wouldn't even have met any of them if it wasn't for Ritsu.
I know right, their high school years would be completely different (Ritsu didn't insist on forming the band). They'd all be in different clubs, and no HTT. *Imagines*

IMO it'd be interesting to see an episode of each of their lives, had they not met each other.
Old 2010-10-07, 16:58   Link #234
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

I found this quite odd... There are a lot of genki characters in anime... But Ritsu for some reason stood out to me :S I'd have never expected a year or two ago that a hyperactive character would become my favourite... Hm...
Old 2010-10-07, 17:27   Link #235
Forte
The IV th Numerals
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Forte
Quote:
I found this quite odd... There are a lot of genki characters in anime... But Ritsu for some reason stood out to me :S I'd have never expected a year or two ago that a hyperactive character would become my favourite... Hm...
I can't agree more... XD I never thought that I would fall for her when I watched K-ON! For the first time... Her character, her hyperactive behaviour, especialy her headbandless appearance... its just... Aww...

Last edited by Forte; 2010-10-07 at 18:54.
Old 2010-10-07, 22:01   Link #236
VEE

Send a message via MSN to VEE
Ritsu is the best female character ever existed. I think for another 30 years, she will still be in my top list...i'm pretty sure about that.
Old 2010-10-07, 22:32   Link #237
Yui Is My Wife
Paper-Fan of DOOM!!

Few characters stay in your heart's top 10 list after 5 or so years unless you "grow up" together with them (IE. Watching them grow up and "being-right-there" with them).

Which is why until Yui-chan and her friends, the only three people in my Top 10 list of all time are Professor Son Gohan (Dragonball Z), Commander Kira Yamato (Gundam Seed Franchise) and Doctor Sakaki (Azumanga Daioh).

Thanks to My wife and the rest of Afterschool Tea Time (Ritsu included), there are now only two spaces left in my Heart's Top 10.
Old 2010-10-07, 23:00   Link #238
bloppyblue
SLEEP IS FOR THE WEAK!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEE View Post
Ritsu is the best female character ever existed.
I agree :|

Probably what I find so awesome about her character is that she's a down to earth genki-type. A lot of genki types are either air heads or arrogant tsunderes (which is why I really dislike them). Ritsu's character is realistic, sarcastic/funny, and with the energy of a genki when necessary. She knows that HTT won't become super awesome pro megastar any time soon and although she dreams of it, she is fully aware of the fact that it is very unlikely and therefor doesn't stress over it like Mio's character probably does, or a bit affected by naivete like Yui's character does.
She's the joker/punching bag in a Mio-Ritsu situation and the straight-man/partner-in-crime in a Yui-Ritsu situation. And a Mugi-Ritsu situation is just great to watch due to Mugi's child-like fascination and Ritsu's fearless personality (as seen on their "date"). It's also quite funny watching Azusa-Ritsu situations as well due to Azusa's serious need to get things done and Ritsu's "lol you're trying to be serious" attitude.

tl;dr: She's my favourite female character. So I'm blah blah blah'd about it.
Old 2010-10-08, 01:27   Link #239
Sparvid
*hic*

Off the top of my head, my favorite Ritsu scene is when she sees Mio wearing the school uniform for summer classes and immediately starts to tease her about it. The funniest part is that this is before Mugi arrives, so it's not a case of her showing Mugi how to get hit by Mio; it's simply natural to her
Old 2010-10-08, 05:56   Link #240
keroro gunsou

Quote:
Originally Posted by VEE View Post
Ritsu is the best female character ever existed. I think for another 30 years, she will still be in my top list...i'm pretty sure about that.
Ritsu is not only funny Genki character, she always take care of the rest members!
So she is the president of club.

Yui has grown up in S2, she worried about Azusa so much! But it is because her personaly love For Azusa,not because of responsibility for the LMC.

Tags
characters