AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

View Poll Results: Nanoha - StrikerS - Episode 10 Rating
Perfect 10 7 15.56%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 10 22.22%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 14 31.11%
7 out of 10 : Good 13 28.89%
6 out of 10 : Average 0 0%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 1 2.22%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 45. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-07-05, 05:49   Link #541
Kha
~ I Do ~
*Author

Finally I get to see the fun. Been denied of Nanoha due to exams and slow subbers. -_- Ma, at least we're getting some progress.

And anyone can translate all of what Regius said, including the parts that got drowned out by the canteen chit-chat? I'm studying the political landscape of Mid Childa as a basis for future Nanohaverse fics.

Yes I'm that hung up on details.
Old 2007-07-05, 08:44   Link #542
Seiryuu

Well, one of my ideas just flew out the window. Now that I've got the translation, it sounds like Vivio wasn't made by Scaglietti. Certainly, it would be strange for him to send her off with the relics. Sounds like Vivio is something else, something far more mysterious. AND something far more potentially lethal(but what would one expect from Nanoha and Fate's daughter?)
Somehow, considering the situation, the life-pod, and everything, it's really starting to look to me like Vivio is somehow directly connected with the Wings...
Old 2007-07-05, 09:10   Link #543
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seiryuu View Post
Well, one of my ideas just flew out the window. Now that I've got the translation, it sounds like Vivio wasn't made by Scaglietti. Certainly, it would be strange for him to send her off with the relics. Sounds like Vivio is something else, something far more mysterious. AND something far more potentially lethal(but what would one expect from Nanoha and Fate's daughter?)
Somehow, considering the situation, the life-pod, and everything, it's really starting to look to me like Vivio is somehow directly connected with the Wings...
Vivio isn't even with Scaglietti team, if she was he wouldn't let his drones attack her and reveal the whole thing to RF6

Spoiler:

Last edited by Chaos2Frozen; 2007-07-05 at 16:55.
Old 2007-07-05, 15:00   Link #544
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Uhm Chaos.. this is not the right episode ~ spoiler tags spoiler tags!
Oh yeah one more thing, did you notice, they say "movies" in there
Guess we had that long silly conversation for nothing.
Old 2007-07-05, 16:56   Link #545
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Uhm Chaos.. this is not the right episode ~ spoiler tags spoiler tags!
Oh yeah one more thing, did you notice, they say "movies" in there
Guess we had that long silly conversation for nothing.
- Sorry, my bad.

- Movies was part of the date, why? What conversation?
Old 2007-07-05, 21:03   Link #546
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Maybe we misinterpreted what part of the date the movie was refering to? I'm sure it's in the early parts of the discussion somewhere.
Old 2007-07-05, 21:34   Link #547
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Maybe we misinterpreted what part of the date the movie was refering to? I'm sure it's in the early parts of the discussion somewhere.
Me. I mentioned that the movie was... After the meal I think, and there's no way I would mistake moive for anything yet.
Old 2007-07-05, 21:51   Link #548
Ashlotte
Clockwork

Yay for subs. Much thanks yesy.

And ill have to agree with that little note you guys attached on there...They've gone beyond undertones here.

Aside from Tea and Subarus ever deepening skinship I couldnt help but smile at how downright adorable erio and caro are on their...errr...date? Feels kinda wrong to use that word with kids so young but meh. Either way looks like things are going to get interesting next episode.

No matter what enemy. No matter what ally. Mowing everything down with maximum destructive power.

That is...

"The White Devil of the Administration Bureau"
Old 2007-07-05, 22:27   Link #549
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimichi View Post
Aside from Tea and Subarus ever deepening skinship I couldnt help but smile at how downright adorable erio and caro are on their...errr...date? Feels kinda wrong to use that word with kids so young but meh. Either way looks like things are going to get interesting next episode.[/FONT]
What's wrong with 'date'

It's literally what it is !
Old 2007-07-06, 00:35   Link #550
Seiryuu

Is it a date when the pair are trying to "clear" the "objectives"? Hard to even come up with a romantic moment to comically/dramatically ruin like that, though this was probably necessary. Given how adorable and love-love those two are, a more casual, date-like atmostphere would have broken the moe/kawaii meters completely. And people had said that Aishiteruze Baby was cuteness overload, something like that would be a fatal overdose...
What I meant about throwing ideas out the window is I can't see how Vivio could have any direct relation to Alicia/Fate, since she doesn't seem to be related to Scaglietti's works. Finally seeing what had been said is why I'd decided to turn and actually agree with Chaos' aforementioned speculation.
Old 2007-07-06, 00:43   Link #551
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Quote:
Is it a date when the pair are trying to "clear" the "objectives"? Hard to even come up with a romantic moment to comically/dramatically ruin like that, though this was probably necessary. Given how adorable and love-love those two are, a more casual, date-like atmostphere would have broken the moe/kawaii meters completely. And people had said that Aishiteruze Baby was cuteness overload, something like that would be a fatal overdose...
It's a date.

The fact that it's like a mission further proves that point. It doesn't matter whether the two of them knows it or not, looking through the plan Shari set for them, it can be nothing other than a date .

Quote:
What I meant about throwing ideas out the window is I can't see how Vivio could have any direct relation to Alicia/Fate, since she doesn't seem to be related to Scaglietti's works. Finally seeing what had been said is why I'd decided to turn and actually agree with Chaos' aforementioned speculation.
Ah, you don't need english subs to be able to figure that out

The only thing in common is Project F.
Old 2007-07-06, 04:00   Link #552
Ratler

Location: Currently Recovering in the TSAB Rehabilitation wing.
Yay for subs ^^ ok being able to understand everything helped a lot.

yes i must agree with Chaos it is most certainly a date ^^
to bad Shari's plan got interrupted
Old 2007-07-09, 08:30   Link #553
johnjefferson3

well in case no body has not relize it , the 2nd half of this mini plot of the story episode 11 has now been subbed, so if you want to see it, it is now available!!!

Also since epsiode 11 is the new subbed epsiode from yesy, we should probley take the sticky off epsiode 10, and put it on epsiode 11 now!!!
Old 2007-07-15, 17:42   Link #554
Bloodseeker

*is catching up on Nanoha*

(this computer was down, so I didn't download the episodes until recently)

"The town's dangerous at night."

Really, Fate... I pity the thugs that attacks Elio and Caro. If they didn't end up as dragon food straight off, they'd get smacked around and humiliated so bad by Elio that they'd be crying themselves to sleep that night.

Haha, the adults made Elio and Caro a schedule on how they should spend their day off.
Old 2010-06-07, 18:30   Link #555
OkamiNoKaze

This was a fun little episode, The kids didn't realize they were on date. Also how can Subaru eat ice cream that fast without an ice cream headache.