AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-12-28, 22:37   Link #49641
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Simple! Making her helping Ichika because of her own extra hard homeworks that she gave him: Remember and improvise style of every Mondo Grosso Champions, including herself. And in the end, she had to nurse his maimed body, due to exessive duel.
Fireminer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-28, 22:59   Link #49642
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Sex Ed.

'nuf said
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-12-29, 03:07   Link #49643
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

You are evil, evil people.

Chifuyu won't teach him that at all anyway.
Old 2013-12-29, 04:31   Link #49644
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Quote:
"Don't you see, Ichika? Those foreign scums are enslaving and oppressing our people! They exploited our land and defiled our traditions! We've suffered for hundreds of years, and I'm sick of it! This is the time for us to fight for our rights! For our freedom!"

"But bloodshed isn't the answer, Dan! There are other ways to fight for change! Didn't we learn a lesson 4 years ago? They've shown what they can and will do to rebels? They don't tolerate armed resistance. Even the daimyos are powerless."

"Then we'll go straight to the Emperor. I'm sure he'll listen to us."

"Emperor Komei is nothing but a figurehead. The Governor-General is the one holding power in Kyoto."

"But still-"

"Dan, please don't do anything reckless. It will not result into anything meaningful. We should just voice our grievances to Lord Mori. I'm sure he will relay them to Kyoto."

"Why are you always stopping me, Ichika?"

"Because I don't want you to die, Dan. You're my best friend. You're even a brother to me."

"You know what, if you don't want to join us, so be it. Just sit in a corner and whine like a coward you are."

"Dan, wait!"
Ideas, ideas, ideas...
Old 2013-12-29, 04:56   Link #49645
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Chifuyu will teach him

"Insert tab A into slot B"
Old 2013-12-29, 05:44   Link #49646
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

*The Four Symbols

Azure Dragon of the East: Tatenashi Sarashiki

Vermillion Bird of the South: Houki Shinonono

White Tiger of the West: Lingyin Huang

Black Turtle of the North: Kanzashi Sarashiki

The Four Aces

Ace of Spade: Natasha Fairs

Ace of Diamond: Cecilia Alcott

Ace of Heart: Charlotte Dunois

Ace of Club: Laura Bodewig

"...So, Ichika-san, in which type do you belong?"

"None! Simply say, I've escaped the Living Cycle of Human and maybe God, to archived Kanzen Chowa (Perfect Harmony). For I'm...the Sol in human form."

...Yeah, the idea of Ichika and 9 girls remind me of the old Chinese Saga of Houyi. You may ask "Then who could shot down the nine suns and left only one?"

Chifuyu, of course.
Old 2013-12-29, 08:04   Link #49647
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Quote:
“I’m scared, Ichika...”

Said Houki Shinonono, Ichika best friend. A little girl, a bit shorter than Ichika and she were latching tightly to his left arm. Her dark blue eyes showed nothing other than fear...

“Don’t worry, Houki, it will pass. Remember that Chifuyu-nee is Invincible!”

He reassured her, trying to be brave. However, in truth, he was just as terrified as her. Above them, came the echo of roaring Cannons, people screaming, wooden board tearing and cracking... but above all, Chifuyu calmly ordering everyone. That give Ichika a glimpse of hope that his sister is alive, they the heroes will always win unscatched, like what his mother used to tell him...

“ROAR!!!”

“Everyone, ready your arms! Attack!!!”

Suddenly, a stream of crimson blood showered upon the hiding villagers. Starting with drops that dripped from the space between wooden boards, it got larger and larger by minutes before turned into a rain. Combined with the sound of clashing metal, battle cries, the injure’s moans and groans... It shocked everyone to their cores, and reminded them of their past tragic and an equally terrified future. They cry, they hug their beloved, they despair. But Ichika... He pray:
“May the Moon grace be with us. May the Sun shines forever in our hearts. May the Wind carry us to the awaiting Holy Land...”

Ka-BOOM!!!

“No! Houki!”

The world seemed to be slowed down, as one cannon ball found its way to the door where Ichika was standing next to, trying to catch the echo of the ongoing battle. Both him and Houki was slammed back because of the impact. Ichika used his body as a shield for Houki, his back under thousand of flying wooden chips, each shrapnel pinned upon his skin like hot knife to butter.

“AGRRR!!!”

As he slowly into consciousness, one terrible sight was waiting for him: A Ghoul standing in front of him. There is no word that could describe the creepiness of it: A humanoid creature, but instead of living skin, it was all decayed meat, and some parts like the ankles even showed the gray bone. One hand with a bloody sword, the other was twisted in an unnatural way. Various arrows on the body, even one went through its left eyes. And yet, it still advanced.

“Humannn...” It said... no, growled, like a speaking human tongue. Various images flashed upon Ichika’s brain: Bodies littered everywhere... Swaps of monsters, not just Ghouls, but something even more terrified. A figure with black cloak and bared fangs... It laughed, a sadistic and bloody laugh, as the villagers struggled before it.

“Halt your advance right now, you unholy creatures! One more step and your existence will end right now!”

Right, it’s Ichika’s father. Blood splattered on his Samurai armor, and yet no wound was visible. And his Katana, the blade seems to glowed under monster blood and the blazing flame that was surrounding them.

“Ah, isn’t that the Kusanagi sword, one of Nippon’s Imperial Regalia? So you must be Susanoo’s descendant.”

“It seems that you are well-know about this Katana. So, you must also have know about its ability to cut down all dark creatures. Retreat if you don’t want to taste its might!”

“Hahaha! Do you seriously believe that me, the Count of Groundsoaking Blood would ran away? No, Human, even if it were the Three Child of Izanagi standing before me, I would made them bow like obedient hounds

“Watch your tongue, you Monster! Even if I die today under your tricks, remember that one day, my descendants will rise up again.”

“And will just cut them down like what I did with their ancestor!... But no more words! Let’s see who will stand in the end of the day. Or the beginning of an eternal night”

“NOOO!!!” In a desperate move, Ichika charging forward, slammed into the Ghoul and kept running forward. No second thinking, for he can’t not bear to see his beloved harmed again. Despite all these growl and howl of the monster, he ran, until both came to the edge of the boat and fell into the cold water...

“ICHIKA!!!”
More work for you, Agetreme. Edit, even rewrite it if you want. You have my full trust.

Last edited by Fireminer; 2013-12-30 at 07:18.
Old 2013-12-29, 08:48   Link #49648
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
“I’m scared, Ichika...”

Said Houki Shinonono, Ichika best friend. A little girl, a bit shorter than Ichika and she were latching tightly to his left arm. Her dark blue eyes showed nothing other than fear...

“Don’t worry, Houki, it will pass. Remember that Chifuyu-nee is Invincible!”

He reassured her, trying to be brave. However, in truth, he was just as terrified as her. Above them, came the echo of roaring Cannons, people screaming, wooden board tearing and cracking... but above all, Chifuyu calmly ordering everyone. That give Ichika a glimpse of hope that his sister is alive, they the heroes will always win unscatched, like what his mother used to tell him...

“ROAR!!!”

“Everyone, ready your arms! Attack!!!”

Suddenly, a stream of crimson blood showered upon the hiding villagers. Starting with drops that dripped from the space between wooden boards, it got larger and larger by minutes before turned into a rain. Combined with the sound of clashing metal, battle cries, the injure’s moans and groans... It shocked everyone to their cores, and reminded them of their past tragic and an equally terrified future. They cry, they hug their beloved, they despair. But Ichika... He pray:
Proofreaded for you
Old 2013-12-29, 09:08   Link #49649
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, that's quite unexpected, but thanks!
Old 2013-12-29, 09:21   Link #49650
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir

@ Fireminer
Your draft reminded me of something I wrote long ago. I wanted to write a story in the world of fairy tales... In my story, Chifuyu is the General of the capital city, Ichika is a ronnin searching for someone or something and Madoka is a ninja who wants to bring back her brother. Mentioned brother who don't want at all to come back and face Chifuyu's fury.
Old 2013-12-29, 09:24   Link #49651
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Well, that is a great setup. Maybe you should try it sometime, like replacing Volume 8's VR with this scenario.
Old 2013-12-29, 09:55   Link #49652
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Ichika: who... Are you?

Girl in white: I am PROPHET. I am a sentient core that has fused with a human girl. This body that you see now is merely the form I borrowed from her.

Ichika: what? Borrowed body? Are you some kind of parasite? Let her go now!

PROPHET: you may call our relation anything you wish. But do not worry, this arrangement has been done with consent. And as per the contract, no harm shall come to this body. Now Orimura Ichika, you have had questions. I now appear before you with answers.

Ichika:...

PROPHET: what is the matter Orimura Ichika? Do you not have any questions for me?

Ichika: is that a sheet you're wearing?

PROPHET: yes, it is. I was under the impression that the nature of your questions were for your ability to transform, not my state of attire.

Ichika: but but, that's just a sheet! I mean it's clinging to your curves. As a healthy young man I find this highly distracting.

PROPHET: Are you curious as to what lies underneath?

Ichika:?

PROPHET: If you must know then I must tell you that I am not wearing anything underneath.

Ichika: *slack jawed*

PROPHET: this, however is not my true form. My true form is somewhat... Unsightly. We are now in a neural interface meeting in a medium which you would call a "dream". What you currently see is merely the projection of what I know about my host body and a basic covering of her modesty. I have no knowledge in the practical design of such things as "clothes" or "under wear" so I cannot even construct an image of them.

Ichika: so other than that sheet, you're naked?

PROPHET: that is as humans would say, "the gist of it."

Ichika: now I REALLY find this distracting.
Old 2013-12-29, 13:49   Link #49653
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akisa Akimune View Post
@ Fireminer
Your draft reminded me of something I wrote long ago. I wanted to write a story in the world of fairy tales... In my story, Chifuyu is the General of the capital city, Ichika is a ronnin searching for someone or something and Madoka is a ninja who wants to bring back her brother. Mentioned brother who don't want at all to come back and face Chifuyu's fury.
Aw, sounds like she misses his home-brewed tea.

@ Fireminer -This isn't a shot at you Miner so don't take it as such - just wanted to rant a bit, especially since teaching Sex Ed to Ichika is something that she'd run away from - literally. And just a lil tip:

Since it's just a draft, I can let it go as a placeholder of sorts, but I *hate* seeing 'roar' used for it's own sake. The sound that comes out when someone/something roars isn't "ROAR!" Using it like that is pretty much a literary cop-out.

The roar of cannons firing sounds very different from the roar of a lion/tiger. And even then, a lion's roar is different from a tiger's. Or a human's 'roar'. The roar of the ocean - the general reading population will accept that but really it's the roar of the waves crashing against the beach is what makes that sound - not the entire ocean.

Granted, it's hard to put the exact sound of a roar on paper since language is limited like that. You really can't translate exactly how something sounds to written medium, even if you use special characters. And also because different people will hear different things as well.

Sometimes - SOMETIMES - you can use it like that but it works better if you 'make adjustments'. Like for a camera shutter, saying 'click' is boring and unimaginative and lends the reader to dismiss it as just some generic camera.

'Cli~ck' is a little more 'fun' to use since one can 'imagine' the sound in their head a bit better.

'k~Krk' - if read how it looks, comes across as being more phonetically correct in terms of how a camera shutter can sound, but it just looks weird... It's up to the discretion of the writer to use whichever variant he/she is comfortable with and what works for the narrative.
Old 2013-12-29, 15:53   Link #49654
Akisa Akimune
L'anticipation du pouvoir

Quote:
Chifuyu dying is an oxymoron.
Quote:
Chifuyu is the female Chuck Norris. Nuff said.
Nobody talked about Madoka... and sorry guys, but I killed Chifuyu twice.
Old 2013-12-29, 17:53   Link #49655
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

@Akisa: You should have met blitz1/2. Even I, a hardcore Madoka fan still have to bow before enthusiatic of Twincest (Wincest in general).

@Tempest: Thanks for the input! I realized that using sounds words like that is one of my distingtive trace - Even more theatric element. Anyway, will mind your input!

And I wonder how would Chifuyu "massage" Ichika?
Old 2013-12-29, 19:29   Link #49656
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Things are going to start dying.
Old 2013-12-29, 19:37   Link #49657
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Hell will froze over too, and heaven start snowing
Old 2013-12-29, 20:05   Link #49658
Fireminer
Lumine Passio
*Author

Then how about we double the thing up with both Madoka and Chifuyu?

By the way, know that this is not the place to ask this, but could a Sabbat (Fangire) be destroyed with just a katana, albeit a magical one?
Old 2013-12-29, 20:29   Link #49659
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

A wizard did it

Simple as that
Old 2013-12-29, 20:32   Link #49660
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

It depends on you, Fire. If the sword is as powerful as Zanvat or Orga Stlanzer then, maybe.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest