AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Zero no Tsukaima

Notices

View Poll Results: Zero no Tsukaima Episode 7 Rating
Perfect 10 21 38.18%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 19 34.55%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 10 18.18%
7 out of 10 : Good 1 1.82%
6 out of 10 : Average 4 7.27%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 0 0%
4 out of 10 : Poor 0 0%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 0 0%
Voters: 55. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2006-08-13, 16:07   Link #1
Catgirls
I am mowing clowns

Zero no Tsukaima Episode 7 Discussion / Poll

Welcome to this week's episode of Zero no Tsukaima. Episode 07!

While Zero no Tsukaima has not been licensed, it is produced by or has an affiliation with Media Factory Inc., (MFI), therefore we won't be listing fansubs here on AnimeSuki. See Removal of Media Factory Inc. Works for details.

Since it is "restricted", the following posts are not allowed in this forum.
  • Asking where you can find Zero no Tsukaima downloads or torrents.
  • Discussing Zero no Tsukaima fansub groups (past or present).
  • Asking for help downloading Zero no Tsukaima.
  • Asking for playback help for Zero no Tsukaima episodes.
These rules applies to fansubs (in English or any other language) and RAWs alike. You still are allowed to discuss the anime, that has not changed but please remember to limit the discussion to the story.

Thread Guidelines
  • No telling or asking for RAWs either.
  • Try to keep manga spoilers out of the anime thread. If you need to in reply to someone with a reference to the manga, either PM them or use Spoiler tags (see example below).
  • Discuss your expectations of the episode if not aired.
  • Be polite to your fellow forum members.
  • Try to keep the discussion on topic and future episode spoilers out of the thread whenever possible.
Please use the Report button if you see any unmarked spoilers or other problems.

How to use Spoiler Tags

Spoiler tags are easy.

[spoiler=Episode 10]This is example text and what you would see when clicking on the Spoiler button.[/spoiler]

...will get you this...

Spoiler for Episode 10:
Old 2006-08-13, 21:36   Link #2
wrex_japan

Quote:
Originally Posted by eggplant
Nice tsundere episode!
Spoiler for Episode 7:
Though Saito is not a chevalier... it seems most people here are quite informative about Zero no Tsukaima, but here's a summary of episode 7 anyway.
Old 2006-08-13, 22:23   Link #3
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

I am suprise that when she said kiss, saito thought kiss her in the lip O_O. I think hes doing it on purpose.
Old 2006-08-13, 22:46   Link #4
Omniscient

Episode 07 Screencaps and Summary

Spoiler:
Old 2006-08-14, 06:42   Link #5
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Quote:
Originally Posted by garra113
I am suprise that when she said kiss, saito thought kiss her in the lip O_O. I think hes doing it on purpose.
I would think it was a simple case of ignorance on his part, though I've never seen someone so ignorant of the societal rules of the nobility as well as their customs. It was really a good way to start an episode....

Saito's really hot stuff for girls, eh?
Old 2006-08-14, 10:24   Link #6
Water
イデアがない。

*Rewinding Saito x Henrietta kiss"

Saito does really know how to kiss. .
Old 2006-08-14, 19:57   Link #7
EvolutionXI

Good way to start the ep off with the kissing scene. Can't wait to see how the story develops in next ep too...with the way this ep ended
Old 2006-08-14, 20:12   Link #8
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

May I also ask something? Although I watch this series there's a couple of words I can't understand. Can someone explain to me why does Louise need money bad? Thats the only part I couldn't translate myself.

Spoiler for Episode 7:
Old 2006-08-14, 20:16   Link #9
Srin Tuar
無謀

Quote:
May I also ask something? Although I watch this series there's a couple of words I can't understand. Can someone explain to me why does Louise need money bad? Thats the only part I couldn't translate myself.
Anrietta gave them some funding to cover their expenses on the mission.
Ruizu seems to want to squander it all on a horse and expensive inn rooms, rather than slumming it like she should.

However, the main reason its confusing to you is that this episode is taken out of context with the novels, and in the anime there is no reason to suspect she would be on a tight budget being a rich noble and all.
Old 2006-08-14, 20:20   Link #10
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Srin Tuar
Anrietta gave them some funding to cover their expenses on the mission.
Ruizu seems to want to squander it all on a horse and expensive inn rooms, rather than slumming it like she should.

However, the main reason its confusing to you is that this episode is taken out of context with the novels, and in the anime there is no reason to suspect she would be on a tight budget being a rich noble and all.

So there not really in a tight budget but its a mission?
Old 2006-08-15, 09:35   Link #11
Anacone
Lazy Poster

Send a message via MSN to Anacone
One reason could be that she really spent so much money for medicine in ep 2 plus she bought that sword too. They haven't really said that she's rich noble.
Old 2006-08-15, 10:21   Link #12
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Akeval
I've only watched the opening with the kiss, i think they should have done that a bit better, like not make her stick out her hand...its common sense.

Oh definitely, it is sooo common sense...

If you grabbed a Japanese Bloke off the streets of Akibahara, (electric heaven for the Gadget Geek) Which Saito is assumed to be walking to or from as he is seen holding a Laptop, in modern Japan.

Yeah I'm sure they will know EXACTLY what to do when you meet a gaijin queen, like you do everyday in Japan, and show proper behaviour when your been commended for your action.

Yes really, it's all common sense, to a typical Japanese Teenager, I mean they knows about princesses, queens, knights, fantasy western tales in Japan right? it's something native to Japan right? I mean it is mandatory to teach them that in a far eastern educational institute, right? Right?

sleeping beauty tale is so popluar in Japan, it definitely showed everyone that as a knight/hero you must kiss her hand for her to wake up, right?
It's sooooo common sense.
How could those japanese animators make such a mistake?
I mean really...

Last edited by Onizuka-GTO; 2006-08-15 at 10:39.
Old 2006-08-15, 10:33   Link #13
PastPrime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
Oh definitely, it is sooo common sense...

If you grabbed a Japanese Bloke off the streets of Akibahara, (electric heaven for the Gadget Geek) Which Saito is assumed to be walking to or from as he is seen holding a Laptop, in modern Japan.

Yeah I'm sure they will know EXACTLY what to do when you meet a gaijin queen, like you do everyday in Japan, and show proper behaviour when your been commended for your action.

Yes really, it's all common sense, to a typical Japanese Teenager, I mean they knows about princesses, queens, knights, fantasy western tales in Japan right? it's something native to Japan right? I mean it is mandatory to teach them that in a far eastern educational institute, right? Right?

sleeping beauty tale is so popluar in Japan, it definitely showed everyone that as a kinght you must kiss her hand for her to wake up, right?
It's sooooo common sense.
How could those japanese animators make such a mistake?
I mean really...

Maybe he knew, but couldn't resist giving her a real kiss. I might do the same thing if I was him. And then apologize to Louise with another kiss and hope that I survived.
Old 2006-08-15, 10:41   Link #14
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPrime
Maybe he knew, but couldn't resist giving her a real kiss. I might do the same thing if I was him. And then apologize to Louise with another kiss and hope that I survived.

Well, that is possible, considering Saito has a will (and balls) of steel when it comes to women.

Last edited by Onizuka-GTO; 2006-08-15 at 13:44.
Old 2006-08-15, 11:22   Link #15
Skane
Anime Snark

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onizuka-GTO
Well, that is possible, considering Saito has a will of steel when it comes to women.
Will nothing. His pouch must be made of croc-leather to survive all the kickings thus far, and in the future to come.
Old 2006-08-15, 13:46   Link #16
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

okay. he also has balls of steel. or at leased super recoverable ones.

He really should learn, and get a groin guard or something.

I swear it's animes like this that is teaching this generation of women that it is socially acceptable to beat your bloke about.

It's not. it's called domestic violence, don't try this at home kids.... (quick! run brother! RUUN!)
Old 2006-08-15, 16:06   Link #17
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

Well I THINK YOU ALL WRONG!!! Purposely, Saito enjoys being hit by girls/women. Therefore, he does things that he deserved getting hit ^_^ xD[/sarcasm=or is it?]
Old 2006-08-15, 22:59   Link #18
marcosv

Quote:
Well I THINK YOU ALL WRONG!!! Purposely, Saito enjoys being hit by girls/women. Therefore, he does things that he deserved getting hit ^_^ xD[/sarcasm=or is it?]
If Saito sticks with Louise in the end --- and he doesn't get hit by the other girls interested in him --- I think you got a point.

I'm still waiting for Rie Rie Kugimiya to say "Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!" really fast. She almost said "Baka! Baka! Baka!"

Saito definitely shows a lot more character, and decisiveness that Yuuji, while maybe still being a bit dense about girls. If this series is only 13 episodes or so, it would be a real bummer. I'd love to see how Saito and Louise's characters develop over the course of a longer run of 26 or even 52 episodes.
Old 2006-08-15, 23:15   Link #19
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

@marcosy

Well who knows... It can have a second series but thats in the future. I don't think their gonna make Ruiz say "Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!", but if you wanna hear it badly, you can go to episode one and when she said Urusai. just make it replay. That way it really will sound like it saying"Urusai! Urusai! Urusai!" ^_^
Old 2006-08-16, 21:02   Link #20
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Quote:
Sarcasm or not, this is a legitimate question. I'm not saying he's an outright masochist, but for some people, there's a thin line between punishment and reward. He does seem to knowingly piss Louise off from time to time. The consequences or "punishments," like so many other elements of this series, do seem to have erotic undercurrents.
Closed Thread