Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Higurashi

Notices

Old 2007-01-18, 19:41   Link #201
Shiroth
Beautiful fighter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Jianliang View Post
and the first volume will feature songs by Rena, Keiichi, and...OISHI!?!
Hmm, it could be a Drama CD in disguise. :3

Though FINALLY! A male lead in a show gets to appear on a character CD, i can't wait to hear good old Keiichi sing.
Old 2007-01-19, 00:49   Link #202
yakuri-moe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Li Jianliang View Post
The first one is Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sai Opening Theme - Nageki no Mori, to be released on January 25th, 2007.

More details on the character song CDs have been released, and the first volume will feature songs by Rena, Keiichi, and...OISHI!?!
OH GEASS NO!!
Thank you for "sai"'s information ^^.

Keiichi and Oishi??? I wonder things... but then again my brain is full of yaoi--oh GAWD that was disturbing... @_@

I won't mind as long as they're NOT singing together...
yakuri-moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-21, 10:07   Link #203
Chibi_Faerie
Challenging fate head on!

hey, I just thought I would post a link. Incase anyone wanted to see it, I found a Stage6 for the ps2 game opening, it's all shiny... And me play it over and over ^.^

http://stage6.divx.com/members/232450/videos/1068613
Chibi_Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-22, 05:32   Link #204
yakuri-moe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chibi_Faerie View Post
hey, I just thought I would post a link. Incase anyone wanted to see it, I found a Stage6 for the ps2 game opening, it's all shiny... And me play it over and over ^.^

http://stage6.divx.com/members/232450/videos/1068613
O_O I love you so much!!! I love this video, I even ripped the music to listen while going to work.
yakuri-moe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 03:57   Link #205
Li Jianliang
This is my ____ face

Send a message via AIM to Li Jianliang Send a message via MSN to Li Jianliang Send a message via Yahoo to Li Jianliang
I think the CD for the opening the ending themes of Higurashi no Naku Koro ni Sai was released a few days ago, but I haven't run across the song lyrics anywhere yet... Can anyone help me in that department?

Hmm, I just googled the CD... Some site are announcing a February 22nd release date. @_@

Umineko no Naku Koro ni Chiru episode 6: Dawn of the golden witch
Translations & summaries & screenshots
Part I | Part II In progress

Last edited by Li Jianliang; 2007-01-28 at 04:09.
Li Jianliang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-31, 00:10   Link #206
Sushi-Y
湯音カワユス~
*Scanlator

http://stage6.divx.com/members/286377/videos/1069902

Ipponsugi-san has enough MAD skills to make even Higurashi's anime look like a masterpiece.
Sushi-Y is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-08, 23:18   Link #207
Pacilia

Hello minna, has anyone come across the torrent file for the opening Nageki no Mori? I've been looking for it since it got released...
Pacilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-09, 02:47   Link #208
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

errr... you shouldn't ask this kind of things here.
also, if you are searching for nageki no mori, except the opening version of the game, the song isn't available yet. it should be released with tthe game the 22nd february.
Old 2007-02-09, 11:07   Link #209
Supergrunch
Tegenaria gigantea

Send a message via MSN to Supergrunch
I believe the official game site has Nageki no Mori in the download section, both as an mp3 and as part of the OP.
Supergrunch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 10:34   Link #210
Doraneko
The Owl of Minerva

Not sure if anyone here has tried playing the OP track in the revese mode... Someone seems to have put a reversed version on the web, and it is apparently much freakier with a few terms that sound like 鬼さんこちら, 逃げられない, あいしでいます popping up here and there within the jibberish. Not sure if it is deliberately done by the composers, or simply a joke by the one who released it.

btw the keyword is ひぐらしのなく頃に逆再生版本 , for anyone who is interested.
Doraneko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 15:20   Link #211
FatPianoBoy
Dansa med oss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doraneko View Post
Not sure if anyone here has tried playing the OP track in the revese mode... Someone seems to have put a reversed version on the web, and it is apparently much freakier with a few terms that sound like 鬼さんこちら, 逃げられない, あいしでいます popping up here and there within the jibberish. Not sure if it is deliberately done by the composers, or simply a joke by the one who released it.
Those lines translate into "Over here Oni-san, you can't escape, I love you (?)."
And yes, that is quite freaky
FatPianoBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-16, 18:25   Link #212
Chibi_Faerie
Challenging fate head on!

Incase anyone was looking for it, I found it on my random huntings

http://stage6.divx.com/members/493265/videos/1113072

New Stage 6 version of the last higurashi MAD video that was released awhile back. Prettyful quality YAY
Chibi_Faerie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-17, 14:17   Link #213
Supergrunch
Tegenaria gigantea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doraneko View Post

btw the keyword is ひぐらしのなく頃に逆再生版本 , for anyone who is interested.
I was listening to the full version of anime ED as I read that, and that has "oni-san kochira" in it more than once... Maybe it's a reference to that.
Old 2007-02-22, 06:34   Link #214
Mion
Gin <3
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Mion
hmm the opening is very good i love it and the full version is so cool but the ed i don't like it
Old 2007-02-22, 18:39   Link #215
Varion
殲滅天使

Send a message via AIM to Varion Send a message via MSN to Varion
After one complete listen (well, repeated listens of the vocal tracks), as far as I'm concerned the PS2 version's soundtrack is way better than the anime's. Which is what I hoped, so I'm very happy with it. So far I wouldn't say it was better than the sound novel's soundtrack but well, never expected it would be. Still solid overall and should be fun to play with though.
Varion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 18:50   Link #216
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

i agree. while i was kinda sceptical with the "short version" with the PS2 game intro (i thought the screencaps and the song didn't really mix perfectly), the complete song has awesome twists in the tones, and depths of the feelings (although i only get like... 1/10 of the lyrics XD). kudos to Ayane. ("higurashi no nakuuu" is really reasonating in my poor skull ~~)

while the anime OP is almost unbeatable for its overwhelming "sinister" "distorded" aspect of the story, Nageki no Mori just blow with its content, way more faithful to the original story. (because, all of you know... this is more than only "killer lolis crawling with bloody weapons with psychotic laughter" story )
Old 2007-02-22, 19:36   Link #217
Varion
殲滅天使

Yeah, the full version does seem better than I expected, though I didn't mind it initially. It was just a bit... well, bland I suppose. I'd try and get a translation out of the lyrics but my brain's not been working right the last few days. Ah well.

I've got Complex Emerge (b-side of the Nageki no Mori single) and Escape (off the other one) in my head badly though. Those two are reeally catchy. The piano versions from the OST itself are really good too. Going to be buying both singles, anyway. The soundtrack itself has a pretty solid mix too, some really pretty, relaxing themes, (枯れた花園 for example I really like), and plenty of exciting stuff to. 神楽舞 reminds me of F-Zero or something, and the really upbeat instrumental of Nageki on the second disc... and so on. The music actually sounds like it'll contribute, more than the anime's OST which just felt like it was... there.

Hope everyone who wanted the limited edition got their orders in though, it's sold out on himeya and amazon jp already.
Old 2007-02-23, 12:47   Link #218
Supergrunch
Tegenaria gigantea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra View Post
Hope everyone who wanted the limited edition got their orders in though, it's sold out on himeya and amazon jp already.
Hmm... I preordered from paletweb, but haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone else in this situation heard? I want that soundtrack!
Old 2007-02-23, 14:06   Link #219
Varion
殲滅天使

Quote:
Originally Posted by Supergrunch View Post
Hmm... I preordered from paletweb, but haven't heard anything yet. Has anyone else in this situation heard? I want that soundtrack!
Yep, got my shipped email earlier today along with the tracking code (first time I've used EMS with them, don't want to make it a habit). Surprised you haven't heard from them, maybe they're busy sending them out to others. When did you order it?
Old 2007-02-23, 15:45   Link #220
Supergrunch
Tegenaria gigantea

Quote:
Originally Posted by Valdra View Post
Yep, got my shipped email earlier today along with the tracking code (first time I've used EMS with them, don't want to make it a habit). Surprised you haven't heard from them, maybe they're busy sending them out to others. When did you order it?
A week or so ago... and still nothing, as of this moment. I've used them before to buy the original games, and they were fine then, although I vaguely remember the billing email took a little while to come.

Maybe I'm low on the priority list or something...

I did get the automatic conformation email, but I haven't got anything since then.