AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-06-20, 23:02   Link #7601
justavisitor

Part of me wants Asuka to let it go..it's simply not worth it..but then haruto will get off the hook too easily lol

Why Haruto can always do whatever he wants and expect others to understand him? the most he can do is to say "sorry" and then completely forgets his wrongdoing and go to chase Eba again...he did that to Nanami, and now he is going to do the same to Asuka. I know it takes two ppl to play the game, but I would be so glad if Asuka decides to pick up a knife XD....(afterward everyone thinks Haruto deserves it, throws his body to the lake and pretends that nothing has happened )
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 00:54   Link #7602
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by justavisitor View Post
Part of me wants Asuka to let it go..it's simply not worth it..but then haruto will get off the hook too easily lol

Why Haruto can always do whatever he wants and expect others to understand him? the most he can do is to say "sorry" and then completely forgets his wrongdoing and go to chase Eba again...he did that to Nanami, and now he is going to do the same to Asuka. I know it takes two ppl to play the game, but I would be so glad if Asuka decides to pick up a knife XD....(afterward everyone thinks Haruto deserves it, throws his body to the lake and pretends that nothing has happened )
Thats very deep from a Ranka fan

All of Haruto actions went away with no proper punishment and no he never event grasp (realize) what he did or learn from it.

Here what another member ask me about % of Asuka being the end girl, but I don't have high expectation from Seo anymore
Quote:
Originally Posted by vansonbee View Post
25% chance IMO.
The way Seo develop Asuka to be a forgiving Mother Teresa might except Haruto back, after he just broke-up w/ her, but that would ruin Asuka as a character (unrealistic action).

I haven't seen the raw, but someone mention that 140 Haruto states if he made the right decision.

What you think?
Old 2011-06-21, 01:30   Link #7603
Raynor

Asuka rarely appeared in these chapters while they were going out. We will probably never see her again after the next few chapters.
Raynor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 02:19   Link #7604
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Raynor View Post
Asuka rarely appeared in these chapters while they were going out. We will probably never see her again after the next few chapters.
Probability is pretty high on your theory, but here another theory by another forum
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x
To me it seems like it's all over except for the confession. I'm glad this wasn't a brutal parting for Asuka. I'm still a big Asuka fan and want her to be happy, which is why I'm glad it worked out the way it did. The end left the door open, but only a sliver of light is shining through.
It could definitely go that way since Haruto has been chasing the troubled Yuzuki this whole time. It would definitely be a very direct ending.

Yet we are still left with

1. A very indecisive and lame breakup from Haruto
2. An insanely forgiving, and unquestionably in love GF of 2 years
3. Yuzuki who chases when he runs and runs when he chases.

I guess it all boils down to Haruto ending up not caring how he is treated, or him ending up caring how he is treated.
Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wingman32x
Yeah, with the recent developments, Asuka's a dark horse at absolute best. Haruto's weak breakup to me is more a sign of his weak character than any real doubts. It all comes down to Haruto's answer. If he chooses Asuka it would be one of the most shocking moments in manga history IMO. I mean this would be a pretty gigantic swerve. But again it's most likely not happening.
I wouldn't find it shocking at all.

To me this is Seo yelling, waving flags, and lighting up a neon sign that THIS WAY HERE -------> YUZUKI!!!!

At the same time he is like

Asuka...Oh don't look over here, boring, sexless, look they even feel asleep, YAWN right? OH look naked girls in a hot spring!!!

All this when he clearly hasn't redeemed Yuzuki and also made Asuka into an angel.
Old 2011-06-21, 07:57   Link #7605
justavisitor

@vansonbee
what does that have to do with ranka's fan?? (I think I know what you are trying to say tho )

One thing you say is bang on, which is
Yuzuki who chases when he runs and runs when he chases

Right now I almost don't want Asuka to end up with Haruto...I would rather want her to fade out than to have this guy. Haruto and Eba are probably a perfect match for each other anyway XD
I am a Ranka fan and I have significant experience in defending various "crimes" committed by Ranka, from her evil plan to terminate human races, to feeding inapporiate food to unknown lifeforms. If you think you find "new" charges aginst Ranka and you are interested, or you care to see how a particular Ranka fan would respond, please feel free to check my previous comment. There is a good chance that I have answered a similiar issue. And of course, my viewpoints do not necessarily represent other perspectivs from numerous Ranka fans in this planet
justavisitor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 09:09   Link #7606
Dorsai

Quote:
I have never seen a manga where the main hero breaks up with his gf and goes right back to the main heroine in the following chapter...
Kimikiss... Its anime, not manga, but i plough into this after 5 sec of thinking... Then probably it will be not hard to find some mangas too...

For example a lot of shoujo is like this... But there main hero is girl ofc ;p

Ok i remember one seinen now- Oretama... There are probably more ofc too ;p Though in Oretama main girl run away after confession, but it doesnt matter ;p

And remember most important reason why authors extend it isnt good plot, but to earn more money...

Last edited by Dorsai; 2011-06-21 at 09:43.
Dorsai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 10:59   Link #7607
Merilyn Mensola
I am a Boxer

Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dorsai View Post
Kimikiss... Its anime, not manga, but i plough into this after 5 sec of thinking... Then probably it will be not hard to find some mangas too...

For example a lot of shoujo is like this... But there main hero is girl ofc ;p

Ok i remember one seinen now- Oretama... There are probably more ofc too ;p Though in Oretama main girl run away after confession, but it doesnt matter ;p

And remember most important reason why authors extend it isnt good plot, but to earn more money...
Kimi kiss is Also amanga, and the anime and manga is different
P.s. The song in the end, was rally beautyfull..
Old 2011-06-21, 11:04   Link #7608
Shadow5YA

Kimikiss is a visual novel by Enterbrain, which was then adapted into an anime and several manga series.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 11:09   Link #7609
katsudon
Part Time Translator

arg rage meter going up again....

Haruto should catch cancer and dies... after eba tells him that she was pregnant two years ago and got an abortion.

well, i guess there can only be one.... now i want a school days ending.
katsudon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 11:37   Link #7610
Dorsai

LOl i know what Kimikiss is... But i speak here only about anime, because manga have different plot (basically manga havent any plot ;p)...

Shadow5YA in fact one of better adaptations of visual novels ;p
Old 2011-06-21, 16:56   Link #7611
cmgmcmg
Friendly friend

Quote:
Originally Posted by katsudon View Post
arg rage meter going up again....

Haruto should catch cancer and dies... after eba tells him that she was pregnant two years ago and got an abortion.

well, i guess there can only be one.... now i want a school days ending.
You too? haha you're not alone

You think you can swing the bat? Show your bling and let me shine you!

Let's Dance!" - Dimitri
cmgmcmg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 17:36   Link #7612
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

I have a delicious blog post coming up that I would looooooooooooooove for you all to be part of, expect it later today!

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 18:21   Link #7613
Freeter
beyond

Chibi actually updating his blog? The rage is strong indeed
Old 2011-06-21, 18:28   Link #7614
Master Chibi

Yeah I'll actually be updating once a week now, the past year has been a little crazy for me.

RAGE INDEEEEEEEEEEEEED

Old 2011-06-21, 23:00   Link #7615
Fawx9

Huh

So at least he stayed true to his character in being an indecisive, weak willed man.

After 2 years he "asks" her to break up with him because he's suddenly happy that Eba stopped ignoring him? So now he making it Asuka's responsibility to end it, even though she put up with all of his crap.

There are very few fictional characters I want to strangle, this idiot being one of them and continues to rise on the list.
Fawx9 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-21, 23:25   Link #7616
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Chapter 140 is out...

Spoiler for Chapter 140:
Old 2011-06-21, 23:46   Link #7617
vansonbee
❤Ichigo 100%❤

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fawx9 View Post
Huh

So at least he stayed true to his character in being an indecisive, weak willed man.

After 2 years he "asks" her to break up with him because he's suddenly happy that Eba stopped ignoring him? So now he making it Asuka's responsibility to end it, even though she put up with all of his crap.

There are very few fictional characters I want to strangle, this idiot being one of them and continues to rise on the list.
^^ WOW he is real low. Worst enough he breaking up for a relationship that was few months for 2 year one.
Old 2011-06-22, 01:07   Link #7618
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

most boring couple has finally broken up sweet.
SoFarGone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 01:13   Link #7619
Shadow5YA

Yeah, I don't really have a problem with Haruto breaking up with Asuka, but I do have a problem with him using the passive voice. Haruto is the one who wants to break up, but it sounds like he's making Asuka do it for him.
Shadow5YA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-06-22, 01:55   Link #7620
Master Chibi

What a fucking douche bag.

I mean the relationship was boring but christ this chapter just fucking pained me for Asuka. It's like she came to the reality of everything, and on top of it all he acts like its her responsibility to do something about it.

Holy fuck I need to redo my blog entry.

Tags
a town where you rage, adult romance, drama, ecchi, logic doesn't apply, manga, nice christmas gift seo, power ups, romance, seo kouji, shounen, slice of life