AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-01-09, 09:09   Link #101
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by tatami View Post
also if naruto was 4th sandaime would make him a clumsy idiot hated by everyone vs. vs.
if he was 4th and sandaime knew about it he would took him and treat specially more over train him himself and stuff not abandon him...

also 4th wasnt feared only known among others... in the name of yellow flash...there is always somebody stronger then him/her/anybody...he wasnt an unbeatable god shinobi...yes he was powerfull may be one of the best but there is no one to take the crown of shinobi god...
If I remember correctly, Orochimaru stated that the 3rd was once praised as the"God of Shinobi". But anyways, only very powerful and dangerous ninja earn such names. "White Fang", "Yellow Flash", "the Legendary Sannin" all belong to Kage/Sannin-level ninja. If a ninja has an alias like that, then they are widely feared. You don't think Yondaime earned that name because he's a flashy dresser do you? If you look in the gaiden, the rock-nin recognized Yondaime on sight and stated that they were told to run rather than fight if they ever encountered Konoha's Yellow Flash. It's true that "there's always someone stronger" but for all intents and purposes, Yondaime may have been the strongest ninja of that generation, just as people now believe that Itachi's currently the strongest shinobi.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 14:26   Link #102
tatami
back in black

well orochimaru was praised as a genious comes in a decade...wonder if yellowflash can kill orochi...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 15:02   Link #103
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
also if naruto was 4th sandaime would make him a clumsy idiot hated by everyone vs. vs.
if he was 4th and sandaime knew about it he would took him and treat specially more over train him himself and stuff not abandon him...

also 4th wasnt feared only known among others... in the name of yellow flash...there is always somebody stronger then him/her/anybody...he wasnt an unbeatable god shinobi...yes he was powerfull may be one of the best but there is no one to take the crown of shinobi god...
I don't think he would treat him differently, it may raise a lot of suspicion. He did watch over Naruto, and was pretty close to him it seems.

Like Sabaku said, he was called "the god of shinobi", and was probably the most powerful of that generation. If he has a chance to rise again and overwhelm the other villages, im sure they would try to put a stop to that. Im sure there are plenty of ninjas from his time that would like to take revenge now that they can as well.

Last edited by Dauthi; 2007-01-09 at 15:39.
Dauthi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 15:33   Link #104
Edgewalker
Nani ?

My guess is either yondaime is somehow the 9th akatsuki member or he is Narutos Father.
Edgewalker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 18:51   Link #105
tatami
back in black

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dauthi View Post
I don't think he would treat him differently, it may raise a lot of suspicion. He did watch over Naruto, and was pretty close to him it seems.

Like Sabaku said, he was called "the god of shinobi", and was probably the most powerful of that generation. If he has a chance to rise again and overwhelm the other villages, im sure they would try to put a stop to that. Im sure there are plenty of ninjas from his time that would like to take revenge now that they can as well.
i will say it again there is no the most powerfull ninja...there is nothing in the world that is best then others...everything and everyone got + and - in them.

if naruto was the 4th and sandaime knew about it he would train him specially to be powerfull and stuff.under the supervision of hokage what suspicion would harm him? create a hell of a team and train him the best in order to make him powerfull...there are a lot of pointless ideas in this whole naruto is 4th idea and the best of them is that 4th sealed kyubi into a NEWBORN baby which means naruto didnt just appear after incident.he was there before sealing.answer this and it will start to make more sense...

again orochimaru was to be called a genious comes only once in a decade which was stated from the "professor" these are only nicknames.truly they create respect but not determine level.konoha white fang yellow flash god of all shinobis professor just nicknames given after huge happenings mostly...
tatami is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-09, 19:03   Link #106
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Quote:
i will say it again there is no the most powerfull ninja...there is nothing in the world that is best then others...everything and everyone got + and - in them.

if naruto was the 4th and sandaime knew about it he would train him specially to be powerfull and stuff.under the supervision of hokage what suspicion would harm him? create a hell of a team and train him the best in order to make him powerfull...there are a lot of pointless ideas in this whole naruto is 4th idea and the best of them is that 4th sealed kyubi into a NEWBORN baby which means naruto didnt just appear after incident.he was there before sealing.answer this and it will start to make more sense...

again orochimaru was to be called a genious comes only once in a decade which was stated from the "professor" these are only nicknames.truly they create respect but not determine level.konoha white fang yellow flash god of all shinobis professor just nicknames given after huge happenings mostly...
Not really. It seems a lot easier to make a cover story and let him live a normal life as a new child. You also wouldn't have to worry about guarding him 24/7 untill he can protect himself.

I agree in some cases their are paper rock scissors type of weaknesses between characters. I can't see any visable flaws to his main technique, but the 4th we know little about, or about who would be around his level of strength at that time (in his generation). As of yet there is nobody really of his generation that has been praised as he has, so we can assume he was the "genius of genius' " at that time.

The fact that other villages were alerted to run from him also raises an eyebrow. I don't see that being posted about Itatchi, or any akatsuki, or Oro.
Old 2007-01-09, 19:30   Link #107
Juruzu
Yondaime's Legacy

Quote:
My guess is either yondaime is somehow the 9th akatsuki member or he is Narutos Father.
"Luke i am ure father" heheh.. star wars fan
Juruzu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 12:03   Link #108
chord
Banned

I don't think that Naruto is Yondaime, because all Yondaime had to do was use a shadow replication jutsu on Naruto to make him do the same hand movement's as he was doing and since when does the DGJ burn people. It doesn't burn people, so I think that What happened was that he formed a barrier jutsu, to burn the fox if it tried to escape, that would also explan why the fox mad a load moan like he was hurt. I think that Yondaime knew a Chakra Releasing Jutsu that hasn't been named yet and Naruto did the Chakra Releaing Jutsu, The Fourth Hokage, Threw Naruto in the air performed a Gen Jutsu (explain the feahters) to make sure that he got down safe and he performed the seal Jutsu On him self. and when the soal came out of the fox, he got plunged back hit the barrior and got burned, so I don't think he would have died if it hadn't been for that. The seal jutsu that is on Naruto got there because the Death God reached threw Naruto, as well on his way down. But Naruto got only the Chakra, and a part of the soal.
I don't know what I'm talking about but maybe someone else can elaborate on this.
chord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-18, 21:34   Link #109
Neji_Hyuuga

Location: Indonesia, the country of multiple cultural backgrounds...visit my country guys. It's very beutiful.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sabaku Kyu View Post
I think they are two separate people based on Yondaime's final words to Sandaime that he wanted Naruto to be viewed as a hero. I take it this means that Naruto was born before Yondaime died or Sandaime wouldn't know what he was talking about. However, there are two other possible explanations.

1) Yondaime somehow knew sealing the bijuu into himself would revert him into an infant with no prior memories of his past life and explained this to Sandaime before he performed the jutsu, leaving specific instructions that neither Konoha village nor his incarnation were to know the truth.

2) Sandaime found Naruto after the battle and came to the conclusion that he was the incarnation of Yondaime. However, feeling it was best that the village not know his identity, Sandaime created the story of the 4th's last words.

In any case, this means that Sandaime was aware of the truth behind Naruto's past. However, the fact that Sandaime seems to clearly think of Yondaime and Naruto as two different people and refers to Yondaime as if he's dead makes me believe that Naruto is not an incarnation. If Naruto was Yondaime's reincarnation, it seems like Sandaime would comment more on their similarities or his thoughts of Yondaime would trigger thoughts of Naruto and vice-versa. Of course, one could say the same thing if they shared a father-son relationship too. Either way, it seems the old man is the only person that for sure knew about the truth behind the Yondaime-Naruto relationship and now he's dead too. But there's still a decent chance Jiraiya knows.

One thing about Naruto that keeps us thinking that he's the incarnation of the fourth is that so many Shinobi's see it that way...Jiraiya, Kakashi, and even Gamabunta...Something about Naruto makes other people who are close to Yondaime feel his presence when they're with NAruto...If Naruto is in a way connected to Yondaime, there are two possible alternatives...as you described...

1) Naruto is Yondaime incarnated...his merge with Kyuubi not only reverted him to an infant but also gave birth to a new personality ( It means Kyuubi's existence as a Youma altered the original process of the Shiki Fuu In)

2) Naruto is Yondaime's son...Yondaime, the father chose to entrust the burden of sealing Kyuubi and protecting the village to NAruto...

There are two things I see in Naruto which resembles Yondaime:
The eyes...and their love towards the village...

Well, let's just wait for KIshi to reveal the truth...
Neji_Hyuuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-26, 18:59   Link #110
Dauthi
Searching for the Cure

Spoiler:

I think Naruto being the 4ths son is just way too predictable, thats the conclusion even my 12 year old brother came up with. I think some kind of reincarnation theory is more kishi's style, a bigger twist and something most people wont see coming.

Last edited by Hunter; 2007-01-27 at 00:01. Reason: Don't forget spoiler tags.
Old 2007-01-27, 04:31   Link #111
Cha0s

Fourth coming back possible??

I've been reading the threads and I just started and I just thought of something.. One of the threads they were talking about the 4th being inside naruto, because he'd be in there with the fox, and I started thinking: What if akatsuki extracts the kyuubi from naruto and yondaime comes out too?

haHaahah man am I an idiot. Ok discuss please!
Cha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 04:57   Link #112
Mr. Johnny 5
Konoha's ANBU

No...that's simply not possible. Since the fourths soul has been eaten while the Kyuubi's isnt.

If Akatsuki extracts the Kyuubi then Naruto will die. End.

However if his seal gets broken....then there could be a possibility that he wont die (right away).
Old 2007-01-27, 05:09   Link #113
Cha0s

ACTUALLY the jutsu is technically supposed to make the user and the person it's used on be sealed into the death god's stomache for eternity, to fight forever.

The thing is, for some reason the fox is in naruto. Thats why its so damn confusing

OMG NEVERMIND I FIGURED IT OUT!!!!!! EVERYONE!!!!!!
NARUTO IS THE DEATH GOD!!!!!!!!!!11111111
he's like ichigo, but better!E!OEN!e!

no, im kidding.

Last edited by Cha0s; 2007-01-27 at 05:10. Reason: fdgadfg
Cha0s is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-27, 11:17   Link #114
favojavo
Do The Shika Shake

Send a message via AIM to favojavo
ooh ooh pick me pick me

okay y would't the 3rd hokage be rencarnated, and i herd that te 4th is naruto father and my friend therys that when you use that justu your shadow roams the earth type thing thus forming te leader of akasuki

oh
I AM YOUR FATHER! *dum dum dum*
favojavo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 17:02   Link #115
sazan fan

Originally 3 corpses were supposed to be summoned, but the Third stopped one of the coffins from being summoned. The first two coffins contained the bodies of the First and Second. It is probably safe to assume that the third coffin would have contained the Forth; this means that the Forth is dead. The picture is from chapter 117 page 19.
sazan fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 21:25   Link #116
Supaiku_of_Sand
Ξ 3rd Squad Captain

he Could have re awakened teh White Fang Of Konoha instead you cant just say that it HAS to be the Fourth. Technically Kakashis Dad was the Forth Legendary Sanin. thought to be as strong as the third himself.

Last edited by Supaiku_of_Sand; 2007-01-29 at 10:17.
Supaiku_of_Sand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-28, 21:32   Link #117
sazan fan

Quote:
he would have re awakened teh White Fang Of Konoha instead you cant just say that it HAS to be the Fourth. Technically Kakashis Dad was the Forth Legendary Sanin. thought to be as strong as the third himself.
I believed I said

Quote:
It is probably safe to assume that the third coffin would have contained the Forth
Unlike most people in this thread who believe that they are Masashi Kishimoto and whatever they say is right, I am merely presenting one possible interpretation that Naruto is not the Forth. You're right, the third coffin could have contained anyone, but "it is probably safe to assume" that it is the Forth, if you follow the trend.
sazan fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 00:03   Link #118
Ichimaru

maybe the third person in the coffin was kishi himself....
Ichimaru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 08:41   Link #119
reloaded
skywalker

well orochimaru cannot use the first or second hokages again with his forbidden technique after sandaime sealed their souls but he can still summon the fourth hokage (if he was in the coffin).

If you think about it this way naruto was overpowering orochimaru in his 4 tails state which was powerful but yondaime fought against the nine tails itself with its maximum unleasehed power, doesnt this make him the most powerful hokage and not the third seeing as orochimaru killed him, orochimaru still has a big ace up his sleeve if he can summon the fourth.
reloaded is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-01-29, 09:07   Link #120
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

@ sazan fan & reloaded

This point has been brought up several times before. Even though it's likely that Oro was trying to summon Yondaime he shouldn't have been able to summon him either way because if the 4th did indeed die during the fight with Kyuubi, his soul would've been devoured by the shinigami and couldn't be used for Edo Tensei. Seeing as Oro obviously didn't know about the existence of Shiki Fuujin, much less how it works, him trying to summon Yondaime isn't really conclusive evidence that he's dead.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote