AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2013-01-19, 01:27   Link #39721
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Pre gospel = Definitely.

Post Gospel = if Ichika's concerned, otherwise, no.
Well that shaves off a few more mid-plot problems.
Old 2013-01-19, 01:31   Link #39722
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Well I used that as backstory in Houki's personal subplot (TLR Stratos), Houki and Saki once fought each other for the possession of Yukihira (after Ichika rejected it)
Old 2013-01-19, 01:36   Link #39723
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Well, I do plan for some conflicts. Hopefully none of them would be done out of spite because that never ends well...
Old 2013-01-19, 01:48   Link #39724
Eratas123

ANything else to talk about?
Old 2013-01-19, 02:53   Link #39725
demino_hellsin
That one guy

would it be logical for Japan to have it's own IS research center?
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-01-19, 03:09   Link #39726
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Of course they have

Like usual, prototype and tech testing is done at I.S.A. like any other country.
Old 2013-01-19, 03:15   Link #39727
demino_hellsin
That one guy

as in an IS research Center that's not ISA.
Old 2013-01-19, 03:16   Link #39728
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

And they're usually affiliated with every other IS research center except for the ISA since they are allowed to study and research stuffs in secret... Or so I thought.

One of the OCs in my fic was part of the development team for the Byakushiki but he pulled out before it was even constructed. On the grounds that he "was not allowed to take liberties" with the development of the unit's equipment.
Old 2013-01-19, 03:21   Link #39729
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

America prove that if you're jackass enough, yes, you can break Alaska Treaty and get away with it. Mind you, there's not one but TWO prototype developed outside I.S.A., no words on that, at all.

I figure Izuru just forgot about the important treaty (Like, you know, usual business), but then Cecilia plot came and hammer it again that she need to be there to gather data and that's about it, no ace custom for her, nothing. So Izuru implied that yes, America is cheating in this business.
Old 2013-01-19, 03:25   Link #39730
Eratas123

You know, Ichika really should get a job as a rep. They get a metric ton of money doing basically nothing.
Old 2013-01-19, 03:27   Link #39731
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

I forgot how many were built without ISA's notice. Nevertheless, no matter the figure, in the Athena-verse there will be an additional unit that's developed in secrecy.

Which is what's been puzzling me as to how it's going to debut.
Old 2013-01-19, 03:27   Link #39732
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
I believe they had to frequently reporting.

Besides, the informed training form hell should explain the wage.

@ Stratos
Silent Zephyr does have excuse though, it's creation is possible because Cecilia constantly sending data and report from BT testing. Oh the irony..
Old 2013-01-19, 03:30   Link #39733
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Hmmm... cake eater verse.

ISA is basically its own country, a neutral ground where everyone can do IS research and keep the records without leaking it out.

Each country ofcourse wants to continue development of their own IS so each has their own IS development research. Some actually have their own research center, kind of like Japan. While countries like America and Germany treat the IS as a weapon, keeping it top secret as they continue making new advances, countries like Japan take a less paranoid approach. They treat IS like a commercial product.

In fact, the Infinite Stratos Research Institure or ISRI in Japan centralizes information on IS advancement in the country, especially poorer firms who can't get an IS pilot in ISA to test for them. The place runs tests, their own R&D as well as trains pilots who want to dedicate themselves completely to IS. The government cannot put them under control mostly because despite being known as the IS Research Institute of Japan, the place is privately owned. Japanese government can't afford to run it due to funding ISA.

Chifuyu and Yamada work at the ISRI as both representatives and test pilots. A hard day's work for them is riding experimental frames that trip them up more than logically possible, trying out experimental weapons that can blow up in their faces and generally running PR according to their manager.

ISRI also accomodates foreign IS pilots in exchange for assisting in the various facility programs. So in a way Clarissa and Natasha work in ISRI as well, but more like volunteers with benefits than actual employees.

Considering ISRI treats IS as commercial product, they are actually more than happy to publicize their research data.
Old 2013-01-19, 03:33   Link #39734
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Stratos
Silent Zephyr does have excuse though, it's creation is possible because Cecilia constantly sending data and report from BT testing. Oh the irony..
And the IS in question already has data in a form of an entire basement of databases made specifically for the IS. However, both the existence of the database and the developing IS is kept secret from the world.
Old 2013-01-19, 03:34   Link #39735
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Demi
THIS

I originally depicted Sainan High as this, but alas the loss of original script. Sainan High Quantum Physic and Basic Engineering School.

So yeah, each of them, EVERY, SINGLE, STUDENT, is a boockworm by necessity, our heroic average guy struggled so much so he won't get kicked out.
Old 2013-01-19, 03:38   Link #39736
Eratas123

Well, I'm just going to finish Dark of Zero. Hit me up if you guys need anything.
Old 2013-01-19, 03:38   Link #39737
demino_hellsin
That one guy

@zero: So I basically summed up your school?
Old 2013-01-19, 03:45   Link #39738
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

^ Not really. You went directly with the working place, I went with education instead.

Alumni of this school is spread around the world, because the amount of cost needed can only sustained by international mega corporation. (Like the school in KoiSenkyo)

Of course, I lost the earlier script and abandoned the idea anyway...
Old 2013-01-19, 03:51   Link #39739
demino_hellsin
That one guy

plausibility of such a place?

I still need to properly design the OC that will be Chifuyu and Yamada's manager. the idea is that if Chifuyu is the big sister to Ichika, the manager is the big sister to Chifuyu. So the age group of 20's is now depicted as teens
Old 2013-01-19, 04:03   Link #39740
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

SO long as the money flow in and out and no black project involved.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest