AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Naruto/Boruto

Notices

Old 2007-02-20, 14:49   Link #101
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nightengale View Post
This picture made my day! Thank you so very much. Too bad Hinata-chan is already set her heart into Naruto. I also like to think Naruto has won against Neji because of Hinata.
monir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-20, 18:37   Link #102
DeDe
Ino-Shika-Cho

Choji crack is impossible to find. Heck, Choji non-crack is impossible to find. So it's a rare day indeed to see some.

Choji x Sasuke. Just no.
Spoiler:

Choji x Asuma. Eww.
Spoiler:

Nothing really unusual with ShikaCho. But when Choji gets turned into a girl...well yeah.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-20, 20:51   Link #103
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziv View Post
He does it as a prank. It's not as though you see anything in the show. And the kissing was accidental. I mean, heck, if you consider that inappropriate I'ld hate to think of what you'ld say about bugs bunny and how often he crossdresses and kisses/seduces other male characters.
-I wasn't being serius when I made that comparison. I wanted to emphasize that if you can tolerate Naruto's Orioke no jutsu, his accidental kiss with Sasuke, and everything else that involves bodily functions on his part then you can certainly tolerate NejixHinata.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeDe View Post
Choji crack is impossible to find. Heck, Choji non-crack is impossible to find. So it's a rare day indeed to see some.

Choji x Sasuke. Just no.
Spoiler:

Choji x Asuma. Eww.
Spoiler:

Nothing really unusual with ShikaCho. But when Choji gets turned into a girl...well yeah.
Spoiler:
-Well there's certainly something you don't see every day. The ChoujixAsuma doesn't surprise me. After all, you see one NarutoxKakashi then you've seen all the StudenxTeacher pairings.
Spoiler:
Old 2007-02-21, 02:43   Link #104
Syaoran
Inactive Member

I think I need to make a Naruto x Sai drawing now ^^
Syaoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 04:07   Link #105
evil-samurai

I'm sure in the end Sasuke will end up alone, but this one pairing I find a little bit interesting. Had this picture a while and I did a search and found that there are more pictures of these two then I thought. You can think what you want about these two but this picture looks Great! =)

Sasuke x Hinata
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-02-22, 09:55   Link #106
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

Quote:
Originally Posted by evil-samurai View Post
I'm sure in the end Sasuke will end up alone, but this one pairing I find a little bit interesting. Had this picture a while and I did a search and found that there are more pictures of these two then I thought. You can think what you want about these two but this picture looks Great! =)

Sasuke x Hinata
-Oh that SasukexHinata picture certainly takes me back a few years. I remember when me and my friend stumbled upon it. I thought it was quite well done and an interesting idea while she (my friend) screamed at the top of her lungs "NO F****** WAY". Oh well, I guess not everyone likes different ideas...
Old 2007-02-22, 19:46   Link #107
lankree

My favorite pairing is Shikamaru x Neji. During the Sasuke Hunt arc there seemed to be intense chemistry between the two of them. They were always on the same page. They respected each others capabilities and kept a dialog between them during their captain/co-captain relationship. Genius love at its best.

I also like Genma x Jounin Neji. I wrote a fanfic to dissect just how it could happen. I think that Genma's words had just as much to do with Neji's turn of fate as Naruto.

I am also a fan of Sasuke x Hinata. If Sasuke really wants to rebuild the Uchiha clan, Hyuuga Hinata would really be the way to do it (that is, if Hinata wasn't absolutely going to rule to Hyuuga clan, the complications of which are long reaching for any Hinata pairing). I call the Uchiha clan the Third House of Hyuuga because of their relatedness. Reuniting Hyuuga and Uchiha could recreate the union that sired the Sharingan to begin with. It also could produce a Byakugan/Sharingan heir. That would be pretty intense.

Lastly is Iruka x Shizune. The two worrywarts would make an adorable couple. They both have nurturing personalities and care for the people closest to them openly.

As for Neji x Hinata... This is the only thing I find more disturbing than... actually this is the pairing that bothers me the most. It goes beyond the fact that they are First Cousins From Identical Twins (though that should be enough), the truth of the matter is that they're incompatible. Not in the opposites attract matter, but in the person relationship is built on a lot of things that seperate their characters. Neji is a level headed, driven and serious individual. His universe is a series of matters of fact and that there are absolute truths about certain things. Mind you the Naruto encounter changed things, but not in such a way that everything is erased. Neji is still Neji, just the Neji that looks towards the sky. Also, Hinata's character is drawn mainly about her feelings of admiration and affection towards Naruto. Last time I checked, Naruto did not equal Neji. Hinata responds to Naruto's personality. She doesn't seek anything from Neji and his genius and abilities. She wants to be herself, her best self, the way Naruto wants to be his best self.

On top of that, there is a class system that the Hyuuga's abide by. There are probably provision from keeping Branch members higher in the social order of Hyuuga. If the two were to get together (*shudders*), it would erase the circumstances these amazing characters were built from. A Neji x Hinata pairing negates who those characters are.

Can someone explain the appeal of Shikamaru x Ino?(if that's allowed) I just don't see it.

Last edited by lankree; 2007-02-22 at 19:59. Reason: additional thoughts
lankree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-04-14, 05:44   Link #108
evil-samurai

I only recently started playing Narutimate Hero 3 (PS2) And having been walking around talking to characters and "Dating" them, I just had to talk to Hanbai.

To the point Naruto's Interaction with Hanbai was just too! cute, and kicks but compared the rest of them except maybe Asuma's one..
Spoiler for Hanbai xD:
Not likely to happen but Its Cute! =)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fukitsu Naruto
thought it was quite well done and an interesting idea while she (my friend) screamed at the top of her lungs "NO F****** WAY". Oh well, I guess not everyone likes different ideas...
Understandable that was her reaction ^^;

Last edited by evil-samurai; 2007-04-14 at 06:23.
evil-samurai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 12:01   Link #109
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

kakashi×sakura
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-22, 22:46   Link #110
Luminion Lancer
Time-diver

-Here's one: ItachixNaruto. I'd provide a picture but I don't have one on me right now...
Old 2007-07-23, 04:02   Link #111
Inferied

I like:
OrochimaruxKabuto
OrochimaruxSasuke
KabutoxSasuke
KabutoxOrochimaruxSasuke threesome
SaixNaruto
Saixany Naruto male(he's a pervert...)
DeidaraxItachi
DeidaraxSasuke
DeidaraxTobi
KakashixRin
ObitoxRin
SakuraxIno
HinataxKurenai
TentenxNeji
Sasukexfemale Naruto
Inferied is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-27, 16:24   Link #112
Kazuma77
Kakashi Fangirl

i am still for Sakura & Kakashi pair... so sweet... kakashi is hot, sakura is sweet...they make sutch a sweet couple

i like it when in the third movie, kakashi defends sakura, doesnt leave her fight those thiefs on her own as lee and naruto.... that was so sweet
~Ladies, if a guy ever tells you, he wants to cover you from head to toe in honey, and lick it all off inch by inch, that's the man who hasn't done it before. You start at her toes, and before you get to anything interesting, she is asleep and you are in diabetic coma ~
Kazuma77 is offline   Reply With Quote