AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat

Notices

Old 2014-02-27, 04:35   Link #7401
Zakoo

If things go up to 60°c daily, you should fear more the destruction of bio-diversity than humanity itself.

We can survive in a lot of different environments; the plants, fruits, animals we strive to produce though ... If things go to such an extend society will have to change deeply.

Make sure your little children don't get used to take two showers per day.
Zakoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-02-27, 05:05   Link #7402
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

I was wondering: how high up is the rank of Brigadier general in the military? I was watching FMA and IIRC Mustang and Hughes were that rank at the end.
Old 2014-02-27, 09:20   Link #7403
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

It is the lowest ranking general officer in some countries, usually sitting between the ranks of colonel and major general. When appointed to a field command, a brigadier general is typically in command of a brigade consisting of around 4,000 troops (four battalions). In some countries a brigadier general is informally designated as a one-star general.

In the United States Army, United States Air Force and United States Marine Corps, a brigadier general is a one-star general officer. It is equivalent to the rank of rear admiral (lower half) in the other uniformed services.
Old 2014-02-27, 09:59   Link #7404
Libros
I never hid my hurts.

Thank you very much.
Old 2014-02-28, 04:03   Link #7405
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zakoo View Post
If things go up to 60°c daily, you should fear more the destruction of bio-diversity than humanity itself.

We can survive in a lot of different environments; the plants, fruits, animals we strive to produce though ... If things go to such an extend society will have to change deeply.

Make sure your little children don't get used to take two showers per day.
I don't know, of course it's long term bio-diversity, but maybe it's just a really bad days when everything goes wrong (hottest summer ever+ bush fire nearby + hot and dry wind, etc)
Old 2014-02-28, 05:13   Link #7406
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Can anyone tell me of another to backup or export my MSN favorites? I tried the method recommended by toehr sites but I have no Userdata folder on my PC.
Old 2014-03-02, 01:49   Link #7407
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Another weird questions coming up.

Assume that i'm stalking someone, and that person got into a life and death situation which will require me to break in the house to help. So on one hand will have to leave that person die. On the other hand i could save the stalked victim, but basically admit that i has been doing all the stalking.

So is there any law to protect the stalker in that situation? To encourage them to come out and help without fear of being charged?

Similar if a crime happens, and a stalker got the footages that definitely will help the law to catch the killer. Is there any law that will help to encourage them coming out to provide the evidences?
Old 2014-03-02, 01:57   Link #7408
LeoXiao
思想工作

Probably not, but the judge and jury will probably be more lenient with the verdict.
LeoXiao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-02, 03:24   Link #7409
Rokumonsen
Fear the Spear

Is there an English-Romanized Arabic translator out there in the internet?
Old 2014-03-02, 23:53   Link #7410
Seitsuki
Onee!

Due to reasons I'm currently eating a lot less than I used to. Bowl of cereal for breakfast, skip lunch, some noodles/rice for dinner most days of the week. Less energy is not a problem, don't think I've noticed too much of a difference in studying. My question is is this likely to have any long term effects? Health implications and the like? Is getting takeaways/trashy cheap stuff likely to be more or less beneficial than just not eating?
Old 2014-03-03, 00:46   Link #7411
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Due to reasons I'm currently eating a lot less than I used to. Bowl of cereal for breakfast, skip lunch, some noodles/rice for dinner most days of the week. Less energy is not a problem, don't think I've noticed too much of a difference in studying. My question is is this likely to have any long term effects? Health implications and the like? Is getting takeaways/trashy cheap stuff likely to be more or less beneficial than just not eating?
I dunno I've been eating on a similar pattern for a while now and at least haven't noticed anything wrong really . Though I eat slightly more for dinner than that sometimes.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 02:03   Link #7412
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
What else are you eating other than those?

And you have a small appetite. You must make a delicious trap shota.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 02:21   Link #7413
Seitsuki
Onee!

Ahaha. Well. I do manage one piece of fruit a day, that's vitamins covered. I occasionally go mooch dinner at a friend's place, so that's...proteins? Is there anything important that's missing?
Old 2014-03-03, 06:01   Link #7414
HasuMasu
*Artist

If you take one multivitamins you can eat even less.
Old 2014-03-03, 06:25   Link #7415
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

Ahaha. Well. I do manage one piece of fruit a day, that's vitamins covered. I occasionally go mooch dinner at a friend's place, so that's...proteins? Is there anything important that's missing?
If you want to remain as a trap shota you should skip proteins.

How big are the size of the bowls?

If you feel okay, there shouldn't be a problem with your diet. The issue is rather of whether you are eating regularly or not; I sometimes go an entire day without a meal due to workload and that is what puts on weight (my bone density are a partial blame).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masuzu View Post
If you take one multivitamins you can eat even less.
And get old faster. Your brain will produce cortisol to break down your muscle into energy.

I don't believe in the multivitamins BS for those below 40 unless they take part in strenous activities as their jobs (lashers, handyman, soldier, etc). It conditions your body to not break down food quickly and efficiently in the long run. Supplements != subtitutes.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2014-03-03, 06:39   Link #7416
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:

Well I eat health food brand of cereal that covers more than normal cereal does, so I am not really sure, but are you getting any calcium? (rice has some but normally won't cover it alone)
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-03-03, 06:47   Link #7417
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konakaga View Post
Well I eat health food brand of cereal that covers more than normal cereal does, so I am not really sure, but are you getting any calcium? (rice has some but normally won't cover it alone)
If he eats cereal there should be milk right?

The thing might sufficient vitamin C/D and iron. He doesn't seem to be eating meat at all.

@ Kona - Shift this to the Medical Thread? This shota's question looks more complex than it seems.

Old 2014-03-03, 07:14   Link #7418
HasuMasu
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by SaintessHeart View Post
And get old faster. Your brain will produce cortisol to break down your muscle into energy.

I don't believe in the multivitamins BS for those below 40 unless they take part in strenous activities as their jobs (lashers, handyman, soldier, etc). It conditions your body to not break down food quickly and efficiently in the long run. Supplements != subtitutes.
I guess I didn't word that right.

What I meant to say is that with multivitamins any and all food is #1 for compliance so your digestive system doesn't asplode and not a source of daily nutrition.

Unless you're trying to do something specific like building muscle.
Old 2014-03-03, 12:35   Link #7419
Seitsuki
Onee!

I'm not really eating meat, no. Am lucky to get one serving a week. Still C comes from fruit and D from sunlight right? Iron, err...I'll figure something out.

I do go for a run every day though, does that factor in anything?
Old 2014-03-03, 21:22   Link #7420
bhl88
Otaku Apprentice

Send a message via MSN to bhl88 Send a message via Yahoo to bhl88
What are the five most important principles that should govern employee working conditions in developing countries?

Tags
problem, q&a, serious