Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-06-28, 06:26   Link #1101
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
Then, how did she realise that she had a different past to begin with?
Look, by erased her past, I mean she has ABSOUTELY NO MEMORY BEFORE A CERTAIN POINT. I don't mean she was rewritten, like Lelouch and the student council.
Old 2008-06-28, 06:41   Link #1102
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

But, she must be informed somehow, or why will she bother to start recording from whenever her diary was first written? If she knows that she has a memory gap, I'm asking how she managed to find that out.
Old 2008-06-28, 06:50   Link #1103
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
What if Lelouch is still at Ashford/in Area 11 during the time of Turns 14 and possibly 15 and the Zero who's leading the Black Knights against the Cult is actually C.C.?
I have a feeling that this will be the case. A two front war. Two reasons: Lelouch, even with Sayako around, can't keep crossing a 1/10th of the world every few days and will raise suspicion if his peronality changes over and over.

The other thing is that part of his objetive in Ashford is Kallen, I don't see him leaving that open.
Old 2008-06-28, 07:07   Link #1104
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by yezhanquan View Post
But, she must be informed somehow, or why will she bother to start recording from whenever her diary was first written? If she knows that she has a memory gap, I'm asking how she managed to find that out.
Maybe Chrales rewrote her memory. When Lelouch's memory was rewritten after restoring it he said that he was feeling something odd. In the past Charles geass was probably weaker, so Anya might remember her emotions/feelings because of that.
Old 2008-06-28, 07:09   Link #1105
Ruvixur
Lelouch Vi Britannia FTW

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Spoilers from The Sneaker.
Titles for Turn 15 & 16
Spoiler for titles:

Illustration of Anya in the KOR novel.

About the novel... I'm wondering if they're using the novel as a means of tossing out spoilers, instead of using 2ch.
Spoiler for Anya's memory in the KOR novel:
Finally! Big big big thank you.
It seems that Geass arc will be longer than one episode *looking at someone*
Turn 16 is weird
Old 2008-06-28, 07:28   Link #1106
DarkLordOfkichiku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
The other thing is that part of his objetive in Ashford is Kallen, I don't see him leaving that open.
It would be strang eif he did nothing int hat aspect, at least - after all, in episode 11 he woved to save her and then in episode 12 he vowed that he'd get her back. Considering how Lelouch is now, it'd be strange if he turned his back on those vows. Of course, stopping the threat of the Geass-cult might come first, but still.. Still, I suppsoe Sunrise might want to save this for a little longer, because there's not much left as far as her character go to resolve - and she may supposedly play an important role alter as well...
Old 2008-06-28, 08:10   Link #1107
zgmf-x19a
Divine Gundam Pilot

Thanks for the spoilers Koshimizu
Old 2008-06-28, 08:16   Link #1108
yamibakura

Spoiler for cg eps:
Anyways just from looking at the titles, I'm going to suggest episode 15 is an explore the geass plot episode, while episode 16 may be an intense dimplomatic episode. If things were solidifying on Lelouch's end I'd say after this we'll see more of Kallen and her Britanian side.
Old 2008-06-28, 08:20   Link #1109
yezhanquan
Observer/Bookman wannabe

A Kallen that's not out of place in a Knightmare Frame or at the diplomatic table... THAT, I got to see.
Old 2008-06-28, 08:49   Link #1110
patnam

Spoiler for turn16:
Old 2008-06-28, 10:45   Link #1111
geewhiz
transparent amoeba

Y'know, given what might happen in Turns 15-16, Lelouch'll have 9 more in which to confront Schneizel, save Kallen and battle his father. Is this feasible?

And...could Anya have been geassed by Charles?
Old 2008-06-28, 10:53   Link #1112
Pink-chan
世界の明日のために

Something big ought to happen after Turn 12 and we finally seems to be moving to something bigger.

Avatar by Sonae. Signature by Airi. Thank you.
Old 2008-06-28, 10:57   Link #1113
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Quote:
Originally Posted by geewhiz View Post
Y'know, given what might happen in Turns 15-16, Lelouch'll have 9 more in which to confront Schneizel, save Kallen and battle his father. Is this feasible?

And...could Anya have been geassed by Charles?
Many believe/hope so, and many don't believe/hope so.

Count me as one of the ones that don't hope so. While it means having to wait for another season, it would also prevent them from having to rush an ending. Unfortunately the title of 16 makes me think they will have a hastily formed Union overthrow or attempt to overthrow Britannia in just 9 episodes, and for Lelouch to accomplish it this easily would cause me to throw something across the room.
Old 2008-06-28, 11:04   Link #1114
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koshimizu View Post
Spoilers from The Sneaker.
Titles for Turn 15 & 16
Spoiler for titles:

Illustration of Anya in the KOR novel.

About the novel... I'm wondering if they're using the novel as a means of tossing out spoilers, instead of using 2ch.
Spoiler for Anya's memory in the KOR novel:
Now 15 sounds like we are getting somewhere. Finally we might get an explanation on the World of C and maybe even get an appearence from Marianne. Looking forward to that one, unless it reveals something very bad.

16 just sounds a bit odd. Maybe something to do with Britannia and we'll see Kallen there as well? We still need to have her in that dress of hers.

Hmm, that is interesting. Either Anya is a clone of Marianne or something and Charles had something done when the body was taken away or she is just a little girl they knew in the past. Either way, I think Charles tampered with her memory.

Either way, it's going to be while before Kallen gets saved unfortunately.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-28, 11:15   Link #1115
Var
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dann of Thursday View Post
Either way, it's going to be while before Kallen gets saved unfortunately.
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that her status is one thing we're going to get little to no spoilers on. Its suspense, whats the point of telling us when its going to ruin it. For all we know she could be rescued in episode 12, or she could be rescued in episode 25.
Old 2008-06-28, 11:19   Link #1116
Pan chan
I am a slipper :3

So there is a big possibility that they won't rescue Kallen until Turn 17 ? If that's true then I really feel that Kalulu won't happen, she will be appart from Lelouch a little too long...

Maybe I'll start to like Anya after all, her story seems interesting, I hope that the information in the KOR novel is "true"

Turn 16's title is rather intriguing.

Thank Koshimizu.
Old 2008-06-28, 11:21   Link #1117
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan chan View Post
So there is a big possibility that they won't rescue Kallen until Turn 17 ? If that's true then I really feel that Kalulu won't happen, she will be appart from Lelouch a little too long...

Maybe I'll start to like Anya after all, her story seems interesting, I hope that the information in the KOR novel is "true"

Thank Koshimizu.
I think our answers will be revealed with the new opening . Don't lose hope because of spoiler titles. Anyways I don't know what will happen. But i have to see the new opening next week and see what it shows.
Old 2008-06-28, 11:22   Link #1118
Dann of Thursday
WHERE'S...MY...COW????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Var View Post
I'm going to go out on a limb here, and say that her status is one thing we're going to get little to no spoilers on. Its suspense, whats the point of telling us when its going to ruin it. For all we know she could be rescued in episode 12, or she could be rescued in episode 25.
We still need to have her in the dress and I don't think we'll be getting to that too soon. I'd say before 23, but after 14 is when we'll see a reunion between her and Lelouch.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pan chan View Post

Thank Koshimizu.
Um, why would that decrease the possibility? To me it does the exact opposite since it appears clear that Lelouch won't be getting much development with anyone else. The longer they put off the rescue, the more her chances increase from my perspective.

It may be true to some degree and if it is, then I'm leaning more to her being a clone of Marianne or something and that Marianne may have been taking pictures for memories sake.

"Nearly all men can stand adversity, if you want to test a man's character give him power." - Abraham Lincoln
Old 2008-06-28, 11:25   Link #1119
Tokkan

Send a message via MSN to Tokkan
Maybe Kallen's rescue will be in episode 17, mirroring Toudou's rescue from the first season, though the scene will be much more touching.
Old 2008-06-28, 11:26   Link #1120
Witacume
Kalulu YES WE CAN

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tokkan View Post
Maybe Kallen's rescue will be in episode 17, mirroring Toudou's rescue from the first season, though the scene will be much more touching.
if thats so. that would be interesting. Anyways i really would start worrying if the new opening shows kallen doing something out of the norm.
Closed Thread

Tags
speculation, spoiler, spoilers, theories