AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-06-26, 20:41   Link #2281
Cream

i keep getting stuck in walls when i tumble as vayne

so good lmfao
Old 2012-06-27, 13:44   Link #2282
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Didn't get any tumbling issues here...

Draven is such a weird champion, the best setup for his whirling blades is standing still and spamming them, since they'll come right back to him...but few ranged champions have the luxury of staying alive while not moving at all, and this one lacks survivability. Can't say he's got much potential besides Q harass and his ultimate, his steroids are mild and his cooldowns are rather high.
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-28, 19:31   Link #2283
Tacoshuriken
Tasty Ninja Weapon

I haven't come across the bug on tumble, I've experienced on Lee Sin, and seen it happen to Shen and Maokai (All of these ended up giving up kills), such a stupid bug, seems to happen next to walls alot though.
Old 2012-06-28, 20:27   Link #2284
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Also happens with Nocturne and Hecarim too.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
DragoonKain3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 00:48   Link #2285
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

So I had queued with 3 friends and one random with me as skarner jungling, my friend who was solo top dc's and can't reconnect because client kept crashing, we invaded blue picked up FB, took their blue and gave ours to fiddle setting their jungler way back, then I take top being careful since I had jax against me, at 6 he came too close to the turret with no minions so I grabbed him with ult picked up a kill, and manage to keep holding top while fiddle goes on a massive early game rampage and gets us first few dragons, we had a few minor team fights for a while with all 6 outer turrets pushed and their inner top pushed.

A fight breaks out near baron they take out all but me and nunu I score a tripe kill and forces draven to go defend their turrets, and we pick up another free dragon, they finally almost ace(nunu ran) at another team fight but they all got pretty low and made the foolish choice of trying to baron without anyone tanky and 3 of them get executed due the baron AS bug , we catch and kill 2 of them when they tried to push our inhibitor turret and then quickly baron(I am plenty tanky at this point with trinity force too). Then we fight and they kill kog, but we kill all of them besides Draven and then pushed for the win at 40 mins in a 4 vs 5 match Mind you they revived right after 2nd nexus turret fell, but they couldn't kill me and nunu quick enough to save it .

tl;dr: Final Score
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 07:44   Link #2286
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Patch notes are out, finally some punishment for Q-dodgers, although the precise extended time was not mentioned. Bug fixes, new splash art&icons, some kinda funky R command-shift from champion to pet, not sure if this is good or bad...also, upgraded bots to sell their Doran gear at end game, Mundo bot farms where he pleases, cheaper mana pots.

Most importantly imo, recommended build items increased from 6 to 8...and no new champion :O
Old 2012-06-29, 09:44   Link #2287
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
upgraded bots to sell their Doran gear at end game, Mundo bot farms where he pleases.
The bots have been acting pretty bizarre because of this "upgrade", and riot still hasn't put an eta to fixing their random laning and few other minor issues.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-06-29, 09:50   Link #2288
Kafriel
Senior Guest

I only played one bot game today and I was too busy dissing our noob trynda for stealing my freaking blue at the start of the game. Few things can be hated more than a jungle crasher...anyway, I'll go for a tank run at night to keep a long game going and see how the A.I. has changed.
Old 2012-06-29, 11:14   Link #2289
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Those bots are demented atm. I've seen Malph go mid, double AP go top, 3 push bot while their base is being utterly wrecked, etc...they're not making sense at all atm.

Couldn't resist getting Lulu on special.
Old 2012-06-29, 11:18   Link #2290
Skane
Anime Snark

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Sinner View Post
Those bots are demented atm. I've seen Malph go mid, double AP go top, 3 push bot while their base is being utterly wrecked, etc...they're not making sense at all atm.

Couldn't resist getting Lulu on special.
So... they're playing like humans then?

Narf.
Old 2012-06-29, 11:46   Link #2291
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ touche To be fair, at least the bot teams (before patch) were concise, with AP/AD carry, tank, support and bruiser, they farmed and harassed normally, went mia for overpushed lanes and actually ganked by the river a few times.

In most cases of normal games, the teamfights take place 3v5 because one of your mateys got ambushed because "omg wards cost and I no tank" and the other one is busy farming or jungling.
Old 2012-06-29, 12:21   Link #2292
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

The recent updates have been destroying my new internet's ability to compromise everything. Guess I'll have to play again on LoL when it's winter for my wireless connection to get a better signal. Still, the new bots are fun. I was surprised to see a Jax bot, but he was easy regardless

Also, Pulsefire Etzel will be mine!
Old 2012-06-29, 17:24   Link #2293
Cream

maplh mid actually works really well, as does his scaling with ap
Old 2012-06-29, 19:41   Link #2294
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Quote:
I only played one bot game today and I was too busy dissing our noob trynda for stealing my freaking blue at the start of the game.
Wait a minute... how'd trynd beat out your smite?

Regardless, it's a bot game. Just go to purple side blue buff. XD

Old 2012-06-29, 19:45   Link #2295
Hooves
~Official Slacker~
*Author

Yeah... I'm pretty curious how Tryndamere stole a blue buff with smite. Did he have smite himself?
Old 2012-06-30, 00:39   Link #2296
Kafriel
Senior Guest

No, since bots don't counter-jungle and smite gets you 10g on use, I use it early to get some cd off. Then he starts coming down and last hits golem <_<
Quote:
Regardless, it's a bot game. Just go to purple side blue buff. XD
I know, I've played duo jungle more than 5 times, but it's just the principle of the matter, you don't screw up your jungler and then expect him to help you out at 4 minutes...not to mention Nautilus is slower than death :P

Okay, now matchmaking is just trolling me...support Alistar headbutting everyone out of range, always towards their base, Malphite tank initiating and flashing out(!?), Veigar going 1v4 and calling me noob for not joining his cult of mass suicide...because Caitlyn actually followed him in there. How the hell am I supposed to do ANYTHING when people play like that?

Last edited by Kafriel; 2012-06-30 at 06:19.
Old 2012-06-30, 07:40   Link #2297
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

I guess just take that as a lesson never to use smite early, even in bot games. I mean, if anything else, bot games are perfect for practicing smiting at the highest target hp possible, since you can't really practice the other parts of jungling all that well in bot games.

Old 2012-06-30, 09:11   Link #2298
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Quote:
Okay, now matchmaking is just trolling me...support Alistar headbutting everyone out of range, always towards their base
Tell me about it...I had one that headbutted everyone away when my team's Jax tried to stun or I tried to line up Mystic Shot on Ezreal, then the prick has the gall to blame us...

Quote:
Veigar going 1v4 and calling me noob for not joining his cult of mass suicide...because Caitlyn actually followed him in there. How the hell am I supposed to do ANYTHING when people play like that?
Yeah, numbers of times I've told teammates to get back but they blindly walk into an ambush and they get pummeled is just sad. Going 11-3-12 on Riven yet watching your team do stuff all damage or go for the tanky chars instead of the AD/AP is beginning to drive me nuts.

Last edited by Last Sinner; 2012-06-30 at 09:26.
Last Sinner is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-07-03, 11:22   Link #2299
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Thoughts on Jayce? His kit seems kinda weird, however intriguing another 8-skill champ sounds...His passive is actually pretty cool, free MS for dash tactics along with his Q, but a dot aura on W is more in the tough dps territory. Also no clue why he got a %-based damage skill when he's already got solid 1.0 or higher ratios...

Watching Ocelote's stream, 70 cs at 8 minutes is, as of now, my new goal!
Old 2012-07-03, 11:38   Link #2300
Skane
Anime Snark

Arrow

Quote:
Thoughts on Jayce? His kit seems kinda weird, however intriguing another 8-skill champ sounds...His passive is actually pretty cool, free MS for dash tactics along with his Q, but a dot aura on W is more in the tough dps territory. Also no clue why he got a %-based damage skill when he's already got solid 1.0 or higher ratios...

Watching Ocelote's stream, 70 cs at 8 minutes is, as of now, my new goal!
Wanting a Goldion Hammer skin.

Hehe.

Tags
league of legends, lol