AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Hayate no Gotoku

Notices

Old 2007-07-31, 15:33   Link #1621
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by Potatochobit View Post
yes it was ultimate muscle.

for you guys complaining about this episode having no real plot... other than maybe 5 of the previous episodes, none of the other ones had plots neither.

I have come to realize not to have high expectations of this show. its going to stay on that mediocre plain for the whole run. this is how the series was planned, this is how the series is going to be. the parodies are not going to be done with more precision, they are all going to be 2 second vague references. the main plot will not last for more than 5 minutes per episode. something wacky and most likely out of the blue will always happen. This show is a fun spoof to watch but nothing to dedicate yourself to. *These comments do not apply to the manga*
yep that way you avoid any major disappointments when the lack of development hits...though it wont be the case for next ep...zomg at last some maria x hayate for certain (it feels like my hair was going white waiting for this moment ~ though i have suspicions that someone is going to press the reset button *shakes fist at nagi*)

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Deathkillz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 15:50   Link #1622
-Breakthrough-

@Deathkillz~ I agree that Nagi's one of my favorite characters that are played by Rie Kugimiya but at one point I agree Dk. I'm hoping too this anime will make a turn for some HinaxHayate and HayatexMaria than the usual arch type pairing of maleleadxlolilead or the general open ending.
-Breakthrough- is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 15:57   Link #1623
S_K
Let's begin!

Send a message via MSN to S_K
Well from looking at the episode 19 preview, we saw some Maria with Hayate scenes, so maybe it's next episode
S_K is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 16:52   Link #1624
Fruitfly

Quote:
Originally Posted by garra113 View Post
Well actually.. Saki is part of the real story line. The next episode has something to do with the plot :P. But not sure about 20.... I think for 20 they are gonna start continuing right off they left at episode 18 which is the mountain lol. I sense a conspiracy at work here. Suzumiya Haruhi? Cronological order? Oh how I fear it will become to this.... Btw LIST REFERENCES :P
I don't think they meant they're going to continue with the beach episode for episode 20. They just moved episode 20 to 18. The real episode 18 is probably 19. I'm guessing it's because of saki's and wataru's voice actors.
Fruitfly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 17:16   Link #1625
teachopvutru
Urusai~Urusai~Urusai~

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fruitfly View Post
I don't think they meant they're going to continue with the beach episode for episode 20. They just moved episode 20 to 18. The real episode 18 is probably 19. I'm guessing it's because of saki's and wataru's voice actors.
At the end of episode 17, the guy that always talk in the background says that in episode 18 there's going to be dragon vs. hamster (Nagi vs. Nishizawa) but "due to scheduling issue" they swap episode 18 and episode 20 (said so at the beginning of episode 18.) So I expect to see Nagi and Nishizawa head-on in episode 20, and since the beach episode was originally episode 20, I think the mountain class episode will be the 21st episode.

"FOUND YOU!" ~Taiga
teachopvutru is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 17:47   Link #1626
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiachopvutru View Post
At the end of episode 17, the guy that always talk in the background says that in episode 18 there's going to be dragon vs. hamster (Nagi vs. Nishizawa) but "due to scheduling issue" they swap episode 18 and episode 20 (said so at the beginning of episode 18.) So I expect to see Nagi and Nishizawa head-on in episode 20, and since the beach episode was originally episode 20, I think the mountain class episode will be the 21st episode.
I haven't read the manga, but I thought the "mountain class" was just a ruse. The whole point of episode 18/20 was how annoying Schmidt was, and how he totally ruined what would have otherwise been a normal beach trip/episode. So, I think his gag is done, and we're now back to the regularly scheduled story. I assume that's the reason they could swap 18 and 20 without consequence.

And I do find it ironic how so many people are complaining about episode 18, given that that was the point of the episode. Messing with the expectations of the fans was exactly what they were trying to do! And "give me back my time" was exactly how the characters felt. Nothing like an in-joke when you're in on it.
relentlessflame is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 17:48   Link #1627
anselfir
Style Über Alles

There clearly will not be a mountain class.
Old 2007-07-31, 17:57   Link #1628
NibelungTaisa
freshly noob

was the sakura petal attack suppose to be a byakuya from bleach reference?
NibelungTaisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 20:17   Link #1629
garra113
CaramellDansen!!!

No... Its not suppose to be lol. If it was, those petals suppose to be shining... Well anyway. LIST REFERENCES XD. Oh and if you guys don't know, Rie Kugimiya also does a voice acting in Pokemon Diamond and Pearl.
garra113 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 23:10   Link #1630
Maids! Maids! Maids!
Tsuruya Cultist

Tony Taka:

I went on a wild goose chase trying to make sure that last image wasn't a repost. I know Riker is a Watsuki fan. In any case, I couldn't find it.
Maids! Maids! Maids! is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 23:16   Link #1631
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

T2 doing Hinagiku art is just pure
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-07-31, 23:32   Link #1632
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

I keep on saying Hayata Kun thanks to Izumi, Miki, and Risa Aha I may even call this show Hayata no Gotoku : D
Old 2007-08-01, 00:56   Link #1633
pomps
グ~…

Hinagiku's gonna love this T2 guy, he made her dream of a nice rack come true .
pomps is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 01:21   Link #1634
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids! View Post
Tony Taka:
Holy Santa Hina!

Maids! You have stumbled across the greatest discovery of all!
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 04:24   Link #1635
Ichigo91
Dharma Institute

Talking

Old 2007-08-01, 04:49   Link #1636
Potatochobit
Certified Organic

yeah, episode 19 should be good. I am looking forward to it since I like the other maid too :x
hopefully another dating route will open up for hayata.
Potatochobit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 06:58   Link #1637
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
with all the parody that happen in episode 18 i forgot about one. I dont know if anyone already mentioned it. but they threw a little transformers too with Optimus Prime in the hords of fighters during dinner
Old 2007-08-01, 07:14   Link #1638
Riker
Peek a boo
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maids! Maids! Maids! View Post
I went on a wild goose chase trying to make sure that last image wasn't a repost. I know Riker is a Watsuki fan. In any case, I couldn't find it.
Well, that's kinda ironic. I didn't post the image because that blog entry was rather old and I was thinking "Probably already posted by Maids".

Anyway, Tony's doujin will be on sale on Comic Market Summer (19th August). Watsuki's doujins too. :x
Riker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 07:20   Link #1639
KiNA
Kira_Naruto, the ecchi
*Graphic Designer

o.o
>> Tsukiumi
>> Saeko Busujima
>> Himuka
>> Yui Kotegawa

KiNA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2007-08-01, 08:10   Link #1640