AvianWing
lol whut?

Send a message via MSN to AvianWing
Spoiler for Ep 10:
AvianWing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 16:48   Link #784
Bombo
TSF Fans

from the ep3 ..This series is really amazing...I like how ryner crying "gj voice actor"!
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 17:54   Link #785
Kunagisa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiroiRyu View Post
She have forms where she need to have.
And thanks, it's "just" molested (yes ... "just" <_<) and not violated ...
So it's the same in the novel ?
I will wait for the subbed version.
And to quote the spoiler policy so I don't get modded.

Quote:
Exception
  • Comparing events in an adaptation to the way they were presented in the source material or other adaptations. (Discussions about the source material itself, or extended comparisons should be directed to the appropriate manga/novel/game thread.)
Spoiler for Novel specific scene:

So they aren't entirely the same. I am a complete loser for cheesy scenes, hence why I wished they AT LEAST added that scene with her and Claugh after.
Kunagisa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 19:20   Link #786
klare

Spoiler for eps 10:
klare is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-03, 20:16   Link #787
Dralha

Spoiler for Episode 10:
Old 2010-09-03, 21:17   Link #788
larethian

Spoiler for for episode 10:

Just to top off stuopidget's novel comparison
Spoiler for episode 10 comparison with novel:

Last edited by larethian; 2010-09-03 at 21:46.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 01:17   Link #789
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
I was actually surprised when I read that scene, because it was slightly different from what I had seen in the PV2. Then I re-watched the PV2 and later this episode and thought the anime delivered this scene much better than the LN did. I think the author wanted to add a bit of comedy where it simply didn't fit at all, and the people from the anime decided to fix that. Although, they screwed up with the scene with Claugh and Noa.

I still think the pacing of the anime is a bit odd, and it should be fixed.
Old 2010-09-04, 03:22   Link #790
kujoe
from head to heel

Milan continues to be quite the interesting character. I really wonder what he's after by being in Sion's side. Any other opportunistic rat would've been more than delighted to get his services, but despite what one may think of Milan's methods, he's apparently a very loyal guy.

Sion is really playing with fire by keeping him around.

Spoiler for episode 10:
kujoe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 17:30   Link #791
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep10:
Old 2010-09-04, 17:48   Link #792
azziz

Wonder how Ryner feels about going to save that kid. Might feel angry at some level that the kid will be saved and that someone cared enough to ask for him to be saved when no one did the same for him.[/Spoiler][/QUOTE]

you underestimate him,being jealous of a kid about to be murdered;on the contraty,saving him will be like saving himself sinse he will see h.s. in that kid.
azziz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-04, 20:54   Link #793
WhiteWings

Not saving him would have had consequences of its own of course with the consequnces being good or bad in the long run regardless of the short time consequences.
Old 2010-09-05, 03:15   Link #794
mechalord
Deploying Funnel Cakes

Miran doesn't like the nobles. I think he mentions being adopted for his natural gifts or something. He can identify with Shion, I think is one of the things that draws him to Shion.

Shion is the bastard son of the previous king, the son raised in exile. He's attracted young nobles and commoners alike for his background. Everyone seems to be attracted to his "kind" and level headed personality. They seem him as a messianic figure, as someone who can reform the government and lead the people into a new age of peace and equality.

The series distinguishes the struggle between the ambitions of the senior and the younger generations. Most of the villains so far are middle aged to elderly men. Shion's officers are young men in their teens and twenties. The age gap between the the bad guys and the good guys is highlighted.

Last edited by mechalord; 2010-09-06 at 03:22.
mechalord is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-06, 01:14   Link #795
ninja_pintu

Well, episode 10 was surprisingly good, considering we already knew how berserk ryner was going to be handled from pv2. Claugh and Noa were entertaining and it's good to see a different side of Claugh now that he is in love with Noa. Hopefully they will now pay attention on fleshing out the characters instead of just introducing new characters.
Old 2010-09-06, 18:55   Link #796
Roloko vi Britannia
The Dark Empress

I just watched episodes 1-3 this morning. Episode 3 was awesome Alpha Stigma is like geass on steroids xD can't wait to watch more of it the series is very interesting and keeping my attention so far.

Roloko vi Britannia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 04:23   Link #797
Haak
Me, An Intellectual

Episode 10.

Whether it's Ryner getting beaten up by Ferris or Sion's underlings casual banter, it seems I just don't like the comedy in this anime. The only time i actually laughed was when Ryner just gets hit by that lightning strike during training.

Last edited by Haak; 2010-09-07 at 04:36.
Haak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 04:29   Link #798
Used Can

One question about the LNs (non-spoiler, of course), is there any news on when is vol. 9 coming out? So far, the author has been releasing 2 volumes per year. However, this year, the second release (i.e. vol. 8) came out during June, which is rather early. So, is there any hope for vol. 9 to be released sometime this year, or will it definitely be released on the next one? Well, I guess another possibility is that, instead of another volume of Dai Denyuden, we get another volume of Kuro, which, I believe, has already been announced.
Old 2010-09-07, 04:52   Link #799
Malkuth
Banned

Send a message via MSN to Malkuth
Quote:
Originally Posted by larethian View Post
Spoiler for for episode 10:

Just to top off stuopidget's novel comparison
Thanks a bunch for the comparisson, it would take forever to search myself.

Sounds like Ferris/Ryner part was enhanced , but at the expense of Noa/Claw part, which is a pity

My only problem with this show thus far, is that gay-bahaving schemer, he takes too much screen-time with boring exposition (and his annoying ring flashing), at the expence of action, plot, character developement, drama, and humor

Damn fangirls

Last edited by Malkuth; 2010-09-07 at 04:54. Reason: added kudos
Malkuth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-09-07, 20:57   Link #800
larethian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Haak View Post
Episode 10.

Whether it's Ryner getting beaten up by Ferris or Sion's underlings casual banter, it seems I just don't like the comedy in this anime. The only time i actually laughed was when Ryner just gets hit by that lightning strike during training.
this series does not belong to the comedy genre anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Used Can View Post
One question about the LNs (non-spoiler, of course), is there any news on when is vol. 9 coming out? So far, the author has been releasing 2 volumes per year. However, this year, the second release (i.e. vol. 8) came out during June, which is rather early. So, is there any hope for vol. 9 to be released sometime this year, or will it definitely be released on the next one? Well, I guess another possibility is that, instead of another volume of Dai Denyuden, we get another volume of Kuro, which, I believe, has already been announced.
It's not announced yet. But just in case you don't already know, you can follow at his blog or twitter from his main site:
http://www.kagamitakaya.com/

expect it to be much slower than previous volumes, since he's actively participating in the promotional activities of the anime. he's also conducting autograph sessions.
larethian is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
adventure, fantasy, shounen