AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Ore no Imouto

Notices

Old 2012-05-17, 12:19   Link #301
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
I've been waiting for OreImo PSP 1 to go down in price before buying it, but after seeing those Ayase and Kuroneko route screenshots for OreImo 2, I'm not sure I can wait any longer...............
Old 2012-05-17, 12:27   Link #302
bastek66

Mamami end
Spoiler:
bastek66 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 12:31   Link #303
GDB

So he can only have a son with Kirino, apparently?
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 13:13   Link #304
zeko

lol awesome routs and funny.

so far, there is kirino, kureneko and ayasa routs endings which are awesome.

what about the other routs?
zeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 15:02   Link #305
Mystic_Vegetto

I WANT to look, but a part of me is saying to just wait a few more days so that I can play it and not get spoiled...IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 17:17   Link #306
zeko

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mystic_Vegetto View Post
I WANT to look, but a part of me is saying to just wait a few more days so that I can play it and not get spoiled...IT'S DRIVING ME NUTS!
i think there is a complete play through from start to finish. unless you want to play it by yourself, you can always watch the play through as a movie lol
zeko is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 18:36   Link #307
IvesJosue

Quote:
Originally Posted by bakAnki View Post
But that hair style really surprise most of people back then. If they didn't mention she was Manami, I probably have to think about it for a second before realized and accepted it was her ^^
And in Yuuta case, who give a damn about him? Our eyes will be on the girls anyway xDD

My eyes are still on Ayase....... most of the time, since Lolise and Lolineko do look freakin' adorable x33
I also thought Chibineko was adorable... then I saw the ending in which she turns into a yan... uh I guess "dere"?
And that was because her mother kissed her father?
wow, Still Yamineko route funny was hell, she was scarier when Kuroneko's sisters described what happened to her...
Also, there are somethings that look a bit off in the game imo
All the daughters in all endings (Except on Kirino's route)
Are just identical to the girls... what the heck... Is Kyosuke DNA made completely of recesive genes?

Also...
Spoiler for :

P.S. Love your new avatar bakanki XD
Spidey is having a tough time there
IvesJosue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 20:47   Link #308
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Shironeko
Spoiler for and Towelneko xD:

And if you're looking for the complete 100% save data of the first game, found it but haven't tried it myself so...
Code:
http://ux.getuploader.com/bkaclubblog/download/3/ULJS00358.zip
pass: orz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
I've been waiting for OreImo PSP 1 to go down in price before buying it, but after seeing those Ayase and Kuroneko route screenshots for OreImo 2, I'm not sure I can wait any longer...............
Buy the second game then. It consist of two discs, disc 1 is the refined version of the first game and the disc 2 is the sequel

Quote:
Originally Posted by bastek66 View Post
Mamami end
I like the megane-less daughter more X3

Quote:
I gave up with temptation of any spoiler long time ago. You don't know when you're gonna die so it's better to know everything while you have the chance xD

Quote:
Originally Posted by IvesJosue View Post
I also thought Chibineko was adorable... then I saw the ending in which she turns into a yan... uh I guess "dere"?
And that was because her mother kissed her father?
wow, Still Yamineko route funny was hell, she was scarier when Kuroneko's sisters described what happened to her...
Also, there are somethings that look a bit off in the game imo
All the daughters in all endings (Except on Kirino's route)
Are just identical to the girls... what the heck... Is Kyosuke DNA made completely of recesive genes?

Also...
Spoiler for :

P.S. Love your new avatar bakanki XD
Spidey is having a tough time there
Oh I haven't seen any video play through, my connection sucks here so I only get spoiled by the picture so far. But wow, yandere daugther?

And yeah, Kirino's true hair color should be dark brown. It'll be amusing if their son has Kirino's personality but on that picture he seems sullen like Kyousuke.

Thanks, love that scene too. It was from Ultimate Spider-Man new animation series, btw ^^
Old 2012-05-17, 20:51   Link #309
Kirito
Enjoying Snack Time!

Send a message via MSN to Kirito
Quote:
Shironeko
Spoiler for and Towelneko xD:
Massive nosebleed overload, great find Kuroneko/Shironeko/Ruri ftw!
Old 2012-05-17, 21:07   Link #310
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Using the last energy to post this before I die due to blood loss...
Spoiler for Ayaseeeeeee~:

I seriously love these types of ending scene. Much better than pregnant end, IMO
Damn This chibi Ayase version probably doesn't kick....

Now it's a game of choose what children you want before you pick your mate! I'll have to rank chibi Ayase above mini Kuroneko.
ID555 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 21:12   Link #311
GDB

I still want to know why Kirino looks deathly afraid in that last Ayase picture.
GDB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 22:13   Link #312
Shinji103
Crazy Devout Fanboy

Location: 1st Ra Cailum-class battleship Ra Cailum, port-side officer's bunks
Quote:
Buy the second game then. It consist of two discs, disc 1 is the refined version of the first game and the disc 2 is the sequel
Sweet! I hope that's in the regular edition as well?
Old 2012-05-17, 22:29   Link #313
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Walktrough
http://www32.atwiki.jp/psp_oreimop2/

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinji103 View Post
Sweet! I hope that's in the regular edition as well?
Yep, the regular edition will give you the 2 UMDs and reversible package
Old 2012-05-17, 22:38   Link #314
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Incidentally, I received a note from Amazon to let me know that the first shipment of the game included a manufacturing defect where the disc labels were mistakenly reversed, so the disc labeled "Disc 1" actually contains the Disc 2 data and vice-versa. So for people who ordered the product and get confused when you put the disc in and it isn't what you expect... now you know why. Because of the nature of the issue (it's just a disc label) they're not planning a recall or anything, but future reprintings may be fixed.
Old 2012-05-17, 22:45   Link #315
DingoEnderZOE2

Send a message via AIM to DingoEnderZOE2
Bah I would really love to get both this and the prequel but they both still cost an arm and a leg!!! I don't wanna pay over 70 bucks for a psp game....
Anime evaluating:None
Manga in progress:None at the moment
DingoEnderZOE2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-17, 22:58   Link #316
IvesJosue

Quote:
Oh I haven't seen any video play through, my connection sucks here so I only get spoiled by the picture so far. But wow, yandere daugther?

And yeah, Kirino's true hair color should be dark brown. It'll be amusing if their son has Kirino's personality but on that picture he seems sullen like Kyousuke.

Thanks, love that scene too. It was from Ultimate Spider-Man new animation series, btw ^^
Well I'm not completely sure, maybe Chibineko appears in other endings but only as a yandere daughter in the Yamineko route (I think thats the reason for the yandere daughter, since she says something like [Please japanese vocabulary I got from animes, don't fail me now!!]: I am not Kuroneko anymore, I am... Yamineko, not really sure about what she said, I can't remember quite well )

Yeah I did know about the new Spider-man series, but the spanish translation here, sucks D:

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Damn This chibi Ayase version probably doesn't kick....

Now it's a game of choose what children you want before you pick your mate! I'll have to rank chibi Ayase above mini Kuroneko.
Heh and Kyosuke's and Kirino's children under all others right?
Meh actually now that you think about it, Kirino and Kyosuke look pretty young, even though that their son looks like he has like 16-17, ah hell whatever I got to see the ending I wanted.

P.S. Even though I saw a yandere Chibineko I am still going to rank her above the Chibi Ayase XP, well I'll see if that changes after I see Ayase's route on the stream.
IvesJosue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 00:45   Link #317
Mystic_Vegetto

Quote:
Originally Posted by relentlessflame View Post
Incidentally, I received a note from Amazon to let me know that the first shipment of the game included a manufacturing defect where the disc labels were mistakenly reversed, so the disc labeled "Disc 1" actually contains the Disc 2 data and vice-versa. So for people who ordered the product and get confused when you put the disc in and it isn't what you expect... now you know why. Because of the nature of the issue (it's just a disc label) they're not planning a recall or anything, but future reprintings may be fixed.
Thanks for the heads up. Is this only for orders on Amazon though or does that include orders from other places as well?

Quote:
Bah I would really love to get both this and the prequel but they both still cost an arm and a leg!!! I don't wanna pay over 70 bucks for a psp game....
That's why I Preorder months in advance. That way you can save up until the release date.
Mystic_Vegetto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-05-18, 01:41   Link #318
relentlessflame

*Administrator

Quote:
Thanks for the heads up. Is this only for orders on Amazon though or does that include orders from other places as well?
I assume it will be the first pressing that was shipped to all retailers, so probably everyone.

Edit: It's mentioned on the Official Site too (there's a big box in the "What's New" section that you can click to get the announcement). So yeah, it's everyone.
Old 2012-05-18, 06:21   Link #319
bakAnki
あやせたんの剣

Played the first disc as warming up

- They give more movement for character sprite. Not that important but it emphasizes when the character's moving/panicking/etc.

- Forgot on the original first game, but here two girls (as in 2 Live2D sprites) can simultaneously appear on two-shot system. The difference between old heroines and new heroines's sprite is really noticeable. The best example is on the comicket when we encounter Kanako with Ayase, Kanako's sprite is clearer and smoother.

- Aside from option to enable help for Two-shot (unlocked after you clear the game once), the time is longer. Originally, you can't even heard character's finishing their line if you want to tsukkomi them since the time is faster.

- Kyousuke's voiced monologue are awesome. Nakamura Yuuichi really done great job here. I don't know how good he is compared to Tomokazu Sugita though, since I don't really watch much anime back then but I heard he is awesome in that department (the role I know for Tomokazu Sugita the most back then was only Brooklyn "Bullet" Luckfield from SRW game ) Btw, when Ayase play Sis x Sis, her character on the game still isn't voiced.
Old 2012-05-18, 06:29   Link #320
Maugomale

There was a short story novel by Tsukasa Fushimi included in the game, wasn't there? Anybody who got it who wouldn't mind giving us a quick summary?

Last edited by Maugomale; 2012-05-18 at 06:41.
Maugomale is offline   Reply With Quote