AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Soul Eater

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-08-16, 06:10   Link #81
lmd_84

*shrug* Why not? Soul and Maka understand and care about one another as friends, they rely on one another more than they've actually admitted; there's a lot going for this two without romance coming into the equation.

I can see why people are pairing up these two good friends (such as they are at the moment), but personally I don't see them as necessarily ending up a couple .
Old 2008-08-17, 07:35   Link #82
skyfirefly
Reisen + Cuppy Cake ♥
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katocchi View Post
whY ??
im not so much a fan of romance >_<
but its everyones opinions that counts and besides..
the manga and the anime are still running.. maybe they will
be together or not!
and just as lmd_84 said they could still be friends...
Old 2008-09-30, 17:36   Link #83
cellardoor
Untitled 1

Maka and Soul are both too adorable together. Their relationship is not a romantic one but it's still intimidating the way they care for each other and complement each other. I would be totally content with them staying platonic, but I think there's more than partnership or friendship going between them. Their bond is too strong for anyone else to interfere. And I have absolutely no complaints XD Right now I'm a sucker for their moments, be it the fight scenes or a dance scene XD
Old 2008-10-03, 12:03   Link #84
Nikusu

Send a message via AIM to Nikusu Send a message via MSN to Nikusu
I probably fail at life for saying this, but I'm not just content, I PREFER Maka and Soul to not have that kind of relationship. At least, not till the end of the manga. I don't think I could stand lovers going into battle for more than the length of a mini arc.
Old 2008-10-04, 08:59   Link #85
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

As far as trends go, hook ups for main characters don't occur until the end. So, you don't have to worry about it.

I personally love Maka x Soul, theres too much invested into it to not see it as a possible future. They are infact soulmates.

I mean... how would you feel if someone you care that deeply for and is your soulmate, that is of your preferred "sex" whether opposite or not, got romantically involved with someone else? I would say it'll hurt.
Old 2008-10-06, 03:09   Link #86
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

they are too good to be just friends , they can be a couple but I'd prefer no sex and kisses (like what I read on fanfiction.net. They're still 13..or 14. Still children)

Well in my opinion Maka has a slight hint of jealousy thingy if Blair hugs Soul (or maybe she just doesn't like it because they're being noisy? I didn't know either) but I haven't seen Soul have a special feeling for Maka that more than friends. I mean , all of him proctecting Maka can be just a friend thought , right?

Gahh I messed up with the grammar here.
Old 2008-10-06, 07:47   Link #87
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Maka is always showing signs of jealousy when it comes to Soul with another women, it wasn't only with Blaire but with Medusa as well.
Old 2008-10-07, 08:59   Link #88
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Maka is always showing signs of jealousy when it comes to Soul with another women, it wasn't only with Blaire but with Medusa as well.
Wow I didn't see that. I forgot she's also jealous of Medusa.

But no signs of romance coming from Soul. I sighed for this. (not that I want romance but..at least do something that make people feel Maka is special to you , Soul damnit.)
Old 2008-10-07, 15:08   Link #89
destiny4everlove

Maka x Soul is my favorite pairing in Soul Eater. I do think Maka likes Soul and Soul likes Maka more than just in a platonic way. I love their interactions and how they care for one another. I would love if they become something more that just friends, but I don’t think that will happen any time soon.

Thank you so much for my beautiful avy and my amazing sig, TheEroKing!!!
Old 2008-10-08, 14:37   Link #90
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reincarnated View Post
Wow I didn't see that. I forgot she's also jealous of Medusa.

But no signs of romance coming from Soul. I sighed for this. (not that I want romance but..at least do something that make people feel Maka is special to you , Soul damnit.)
I wouldn't say that, whenever Soul see's Maka being happy and peaceful, he always kinda stares at her with a little grin on his face.
Old 2008-10-08, 19:48   Link #91
FireChick

Does anyone notice that the person who does Soul also does Roxas from Kingdom Hearts?
Old 2008-10-09, 00:48   Link #92
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

Quote:
I wouldn't say that, whenever Soul see's Maka being happy and peaceful, he always kinda stares at her with a little grin on his face.
O_O" I've never seen that. What is the example?

Well , Soul and Maka is kinda mysterious couple for me. From three main meister-weapon couples here , I didn't have a slight clue of their background. Or what they were exactly when they first met.

Now that I've seen how Maka reacts when Soul is hurt , what will Soul's reaction be if Maka is badly hurt...I guess? ^^; I'm also curious about the black blood. I haven't seen any improvement on the manga yet.
Old 2008-10-09, 01:50   Link #93
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

Quote:
O_O" I've never seen that. What is the example?

Well , Soul and Maka is kinda mysterious couple for me. From three main meister-weapon couples here , I didn't have a slight clue of their background. Or what they were exactly when they first met.

Now that I've seen how Maka reacts when Soul is hurt , what will Soul's reaction be if Maka is badly hurt...I guess? ^^; I'm also curious about the black blood. I haven't seen any improvement on the manga yet.
As far as most recent is concerned, is when Maka took Krona to the roof top in ep. 26.
Old 2008-10-09, 04:47   Link #94
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

Gahh. I haven't watched eps 26 til you said that. And I rushed to Youtube and watch eps 26.

It's true!! Yay , looks so cool! XD

but well. Their relationship reminds me suddenly of IchiRuki in Bleach. Seems to be a couple , but hard to be one.
Old 2008-10-09, 06:01   Link #95
Katocchi
Your Order ?
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Katocchi
Quote:
but well. Their relationship reminds me suddenly of IchiRuki in Bleach. Seems to be a couple , but hard to be one.
I think that Too,, but maybe Maka and Soul relationship is more look a Couple than IchiRuki,, Because tHat ORIHIMEEEE !!!!!
and give comment ^^

Old 2008-10-10, 02:11   Link #96
HayashiTakara
Chicken or Beef?

I don't see how its Ichigo x Rukia is the same as Maka x Soul, its like night and day
Old 2008-10-10, 02:41   Link #97
Katocchi
Your Order ?
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via Yahoo to Katocchi
Quote:
I don't see how its Ichigo x Rukia is the same as Maka x Soul, its like night and day
The same is,, They always fight with something which not important
and give comment ^^

Old 2008-10-10, 09:28   Link #98
Reincarnated
World Inverse Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katocchi View Post
The same is,, They always fight with something which not important
I second this

Now that my friend reminds me , did Maka know about Soul's intention to Shibusen? I mean...well.
Maka want to be like her Mom.
Tsubaki went because of Masamune.
Black Star...err because he is raised by Shibusen , maybe?
Kidd and the gang have their own reason.

So what's Soul's reason? Want to be a death scythe? But what for? And how about his family?

When I look into it , Soul is such a mysterious boy.
Old 2008-10-16, 11:17   Link #99
Mistypearl
Whack and Unwrap!

Does Soul want to be the most powerful death scythe? That's what was said in EP. 1...
Old 2008-10-17, 15:32   Link #100
FireChick

Does anyone notice that Soul has the same voice actor as Roxas from Kingdom Hearts? I wonder why he doesn't have the usual young boy voice he did for Roxas? Eh, must be puberty.
Closed Thread