AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > General Chat > Sports & Entertainment

Notices

Old 2018-09-17, 01:05   Link #1
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Send a message via Yahoo to Yu Ominae
Power Rangers Discussion

First of all, y'all better head here if you're looking exclusively for Super Sentai stuff.

While I've seen sentai stuff when I was young back in the Philippines before I moved to Canada and back for university, I saw the original 1993 adaptation all the way to the end when Saban used Dairanger footage.

Over time, I did see other stuff like Lightspeed Rescue, Time Force and SPD (I need to head back and watch them in full since I didn't get the chance to do so). However, the other stuff that came before or after those three, for the most part, I kinda refused to watch since I don't dig them TBH (My main reason).

But since Hasbro announced Beast Morphers (Go-Busters), I'll probably watch it since I want to start with something fresh.

Teaser Trailer

Power Morphicon 2018 cast reveal

PS - I've heard that the principal cast is still training in martial arts for the show, but Jacqueline Scislowski is the most experienced since she's been doing martial arts when she was young.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Yu Ominae is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2018-09-17, 10:27   Link #2
Chosen_Hero

What they need to do is make an anime out of the Power Rangers comics, which somehow made the MMPR canon even better.
Old 2018-09-21, 09:41   Link #3
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chosen_Hero View Post
What they need to do is make an anime out of the Power Rangers comics, which somehow made the MMPR canon even better.
Lot of peeps have suggested that the Boom version should be animated.

Even if we were at odds with each other, I still thank you for training me, Instructor Bowman - Yu Ominae, reflecting on Bowman's death after killing him in Phantom Island
Old 2019-03-06, 20:21   Link #4
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Beast Morphers should have aired the first episode on the 2nd of March.

I'll actually try to watch it despite having one fourth of the Go-Busters show watched. I didn't have time to binge the rest yet since 1.) I'm looking for a full-time job and 2.) I'm watching other shows right now on my PC.

Old 2023-06-25, 01:56   Link #5
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Decided to rewatch Beast Morphers, partially because I'm writing a fanfic inspired by SRW.

Old 2024-03-15, 04:19   Link #6
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Picked up this news from another forum:

Quote:
David Yost and Walter Jones were in attendance at Awesome Con '24 and told the crowd that they've heard things will eventually happen around the tail end of 2025, potential animation and movie projects too.

Old 2024-03-20, 21:30   Link #7
Yu Ominae
ARCAM Spriggan agent

Rumors I heard.

Spoiler for SPOILER::