AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > General Anime

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2004-04-13, 20:02   Link #1
Beowulf

Unknown Anime?Help!

I downloaded an Anime and like the idiot that i am i over wrote one of my Full Metal Panic episodes(third one) and I don't know the name of the anime and was hoping if anyone knew. It's about a fighter that uses his fists only, first episode is he helps this Girl who is trying to be a guy to help her keep her house or something... Does anyone know? He has a kitchen knife or something on his back that e doesnt use in battle, so anyone know the name?
Old 2004-04-13, 20:50   Link #2
7thMethuselah

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf
I downloaded an Anime and like the idiot that i am i over wrote one of my Full Metal Panic episodes(third one) and I don't know the name of the anime and was hoping if anyone knew. It's about a fighter that uses his fists only, first episode is he helps this Girl who is trying to be a guy to help her keep her house or something... Does anyone know? He has a kitchen knife or something on his back that e doesnt use in battle, so anyone know the name?
Can you post a couple screenshots, that would help alot in identifying it, the story you are describing can be applied to alot of anime...
Old 2004-04-13, 21:00   Link #3
HoboGod
Necromancer

Shura no toki
Old 2004-04-13, 21:02   Link #4
Kaoru27Umi
Jounin

Send a message via AIM to Kaoru27Umi
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beowulf
It's definately Shura no Toki, i'm now obsessed with that show
Old 2004-04-13, 21:04   Link #5
HoboGod
Necromancer

really? i thought it was kinda lame... no blood, no broken bones, no sadistic bastard killing for no reason...
Old 2004-04-13, 21:09   Link #6
Beowulf

Yea that's it, thanks.
Old 2004-04-13, 23:18   Link #7
Kyuven
Bishoujo Goodness Galore!

wow...this is definately one of the more specific "what anime is this?" questions recently
Closed Thread