Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2012-04-11, 16:42   Link #7801
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Odd View Post
I think the whole "skill category" idea has changed since 100 chapters ago... And if Zenkichi has been described as a "Zero" himself of course his skill would be categorized as a Zero skill as well.
Ajimu is a "Not Equal", as are her subordinates, but Ajimu's skills are all classified into Minus or Plus categories and her subordinates have no skills at all.
Tyabann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 16:43   Link #7802
Tenchi Hou Take

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Ajimu is a "Not Equal", as are her subordinates, but Ajimu's skills are all classified into Minus or Plus categories and her subordinates have no skills at all.
Your missing the point as was pointed out.
Tenchi Hou Take is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 17:57   Link #7803
Last Carpet

......I wonder if Medaka would copy "Devil Style".........deeper still I wonder how that would even work?

Nullifying the very things that revolve around your life and make it what it is.....although with the whole "Defying coincindence" thing....that may very well make it impossible for her to copy.
Last Carpet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 18:38   Link #7804
ziggi92

Quote:
Originally Posted by Last Carpet View Post
......I wonder if Medaka would copy "Devil Style".........deeper still I wonder how that would even work?

Nullifying the very things that revolve around your life and make it what it is.....although with the whole "Defying coincindence" thing....that may very well make it impossible for her to copy.
Spoiler for Spoiler 142:

I think would have same affect if Medaka would copy it like with his other skill which draws out 200% of the skills of his friends she can copy it but does not understand it both of Zenkichi skills are very strange since both of them are hard for Medaka to Copy but also I think there is another reason why she would do it

Like what she said about that skill and possibility to copy it:"I have feelings that I could but I wonder if it would be diffcult? I can only think that it's from some strange phenomenon..." #Chapter 136
Since both of Zenkichi skills are some like stange phenomenon
ziggi92 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 18:46   Link #7805
kenjiharima
Mizore-chan

Just saw the first anime episode yesterday.
This looks very interesting.
I'll be heading first to the anime thread before posting here.
Old 2012-04-11, 18:55   Link #7806
Odd

The raw for the second episode has just been released as well.

Anyway, I just realised that Ajimu's hair should be back to black when we see her in this upcoming chapter.
Odd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 19:17   Link #7807
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tenchi Hou Take View Post
Your missing the point as was pointed out.
I really don't think I am, no. Zenkichi is a new category of Abnormal, yes, but that doesn't mean his skill, in and of itself, is a new category of Abnormality. You're not separating the two.
Old 2012-04-11, 20:56   Link #7808
Tempest35
Awe of She
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by ziggi92 View Post
Spoiler for Spoiler 142:

I think would have same affect if Medaka would copy it like with his other skill which draws out 200% of the skills of his friends she can copy it but does not understand it both of Zenkichi skills are very strange since both of them are hard for Medaka to Copy but also I think there is another reason why she would do it

Like what she said about that skill and possibility to copy it:"I have feelings that I could but I wonder if it would be diffcult? I can only think that it's from some strange phenomenon..." #Chapter 136
Since both of Zenkichi skills are some like stange phenomenon
I believe that Ajimu was talking about Zenkichi's ability to 'mesh' with other people - basically to become the 'heart' of the group. Without him, everyone can go at 100% but they'll feel that something is lacking - with him there, everything clicks and feels like it's going at 200%. That 'skill' is very rare, even in the real world and of course it would be hard for Medaka to copy because it's not a skill, persay, rather than a trait. You can't teach or steal a trait. In fact, that's one of the things that Zenkichi wanted Ajimu to 'strengthen' within him as well. He wants to be able to draw out more of his friends' power.

To copy something that affects one's feelings in such a roundabout way...it's not mind control, or anything affected externally.
Old 2012-04-11, 21:40   Link #7809
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
I miss Ajimu's lampshade hanging and if she becomes an ally, I hope he better not degrade her like most shonen but sadly Medaka Box truly is like most shonen after all.

Now I'll go back to the topic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempest35 View Post
I believe that Ajimu was talking about Zenkichi's ability to 'mesh' with other people - basically to become the 'heart' of the group. Without him, everyone can go at 100% but they'll feel that something is lacking - with him there, everything clicks and feels like it's going at 200%. That 'skill' is very rare, even in the real world and of course it would be hard for Medaka to copy because it's not a skill, persay, rather than a trait. You can't teach or steal a trait. In fact, that's one of the things that Zenkichi wanted Ajimu to 'strengthen' within him as well. He wants to be able to draw out more of his friends' power.

To copy something that affects one's feelings in such a roundabout way...it's not mind control, or anything affected externally.
Zenikichi seems to be the type of who would accept you even are a perfect stranger. So I agree with this post.
Old 2012-04-11, 21:46   Link #7810
Kurosu
KORA!!
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Kurosu
New chapters out, and it just introduced some of my favourite characters yet
Kurosu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 22:06   Link #7811
Sol Falling

Reading through it right now...oh god, the Kumagawa x Medaka teasing is fucking awesome.
Sol Falling is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 22:11   Link #7812
[HearT]

What the hell is wrong with those suitors?!?! D: they're even freakier than I imagined!! (and they're not even cute... T-T) I feel so bad for Medaka~

I'm looking forward to seeing Ajimu in action tho!♥ I have high hopes for this arc :3
[HearT] is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 22:51   Link #7813
17Sevens

Am I the only one disappointed that Gagamaru wasn't considered among the people "least likely to die?"
17Sevens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 23:00   Link #7814
SoFarGone
H.A.M.

Medaka still calls Zen a childhood friend.
Old 2012-04-11, 23:37   Link #7815
Sixth
Hu Tao

Good thing that Medaka recruits"all joker" as her teammate. Her suitors are "all joker" too, and Zenkichi will be murdered in flat 2 seconds if he try to fight them.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-11, 23:39   Link #7816
Guernsey
The GAP Man

Send a message via AIM to Guernsey Send a message via MSN to Guernsey Send a message via Yahoo to Guernsey
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoFarGone View Post
Medaka still calls Zen a childhood friend.
Unfortunately, the chances of the childhood friend winning in shonen are drastically low.
Old 2012-04-11, 23:50   Link #7817
Tyabann
Homo Ludens

She even offered to marry Kumagawa. That, after "I've fallen for you."

This arc is extremely terrible now, wow.
Old 2012-04-12, 00:07   Link #7818
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

I support the Medaka X Kumagawa ship
Old 2012-04-12, 00:13   Link #7819
Iron21

Quote:
She even offered to marry Kumagawa. That, after "I've fallen for you."

Didn't you know? A woman's heart is like the autumn sky.
Iron21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-04-12, 00:19   Link #7820
[HearT]

Quote:

It just started xD at least wait a few chapters until you call it terrible
[HearT] is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, comedy, harem, nishio, romance, shounen, student council