AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Fairy Tail

Notices

Old 2008-03-20, 19:00   Link #101
Mizuno
Undefined

Send a message via MSN to Mizuno
Whatever it is that Jeral is resurrecting must be some demon god to cause Sieglinde to be so worried. And I really hate the blockhead who shot Natsu.
Old 2008-04-03, 15:03   Link #102
ellifeedn
Thinker

Spoiler for chapter 81:
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-03, 15:18   Link #103
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellifeedn View Post
Spoiler for chapter 81:
It is a Sonic Attack.
Old 2008-04-03, 17:18   Link #104
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
It is a Sonic Attack.
does that mean if she collects more then 100 gold rings she can use the chaos diamond, for maximum damage?

Old 2008-04-10, 08:47   Link #105
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Well that was a good back ground story; now it's finally returned to the present. Like everyone I can't wait for this manga to get an anime series.
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-10, 10:30   Link #106
kayote
Looking for ONE PIECE

most need about 100 chapters before it becomes an anime series.

so pritty soon we will see it hopefully.

fairytail is very good and i found myself really getting into it a while a go. i really liked the chapter when lucy went back to her house and confronted her father. it was very good that she layed down the law.

form the start i could see the one piece influence in the manga. and i love ONE PIECE!!!!!
Old 2008-04-24, 09:13   Link #107
Blue_Mercy
Veteran

Spoiler:
Blue_Mercy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 14:24   Link #108
blackflash
Cookie Monster

Send a message via MSN to blackflash
I want to see Natsu's true power!
Old 2008-04-24, 14:38   Link #109
Royal_Devil
Powder Hunter

I knew that cat head would save his life
Royal_Devil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 15:49   Link #110
ser4

HOW COME THERE IS ALWAYS SOME TRUE POWER ? cant the characters be so strong from the beginning? i'm kind of getting tired of that (well i guess i shouldn't read shonen mangas if i do but still....)
ser4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-24, 19:22   Link #111
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by ser4 View Post
HOW COME THERE IS ALWAYS SOME TRUE POWER ? cant the characters be so strong from the beginning? i'm kind of getting tired of that (well i guess i shouldn't read shonen mangas if i do but still....)
Pretty much.

Try these if you want main character who are already all power and doesn't need any more powerups.

Ubel Blatt
Shina Dark
Akumetsu
Bastard!
Pluto <--- not even sure who the main character is anymore.
Old 2008-04-24, 19:24   Link #112
Niu
YOU FACTORING HECTOPASCAL

Bastard!! doesn't really count. D.S. got a bit too much power up later on.
Niu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-27, 14:12   Link #113
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

Love this manga, just started reading it yesterday, and I caught up today.

I have to say, I'm really happy that the guy who did Rave Master decided to do another work, I love Rave Master.

As for resemblance to OP characters, I can understand the connection, but most characters look far more like Rave characters to me.

Love all of the characters and their quirky habits, and I'm glad Erza's turn for backstory came around, because she is one of my favorite female Shonen characters in a long time.

As for Plot, I am going to be patient, we have a few elements laying around that could easily turn into something larger (like many things did in Rave), such as the missing Dragons, the Dark Mage that created so many super-powered monsters, and the simliarities between the guy in the council and Jeral.

I personally think that they could very well be the same person, and Jeral WANTS Ethorian's power to activate the tower somehow, or maybe to power something else entirely.
Old 2008-04-28, 08:53   Link #114
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
Love this manga, just started reading it yesterday, and I caught up today.

I have to say, I'm really happy that the guy who did Rave Master decided to do another work, I love Rave Master.

As for resemblance to OP characters, I can understand the connection, but most characters look far more like Rave characters to me.

Love all of the characters and their quirky habits, and I'm glad Erza's turn for backstory came around, because she is one of my favorite female Shonen characters in a long time.

As for Plot, I am going to be patient, we have a few elements laying around that could easily turn into something larger (like many things did in Rave), such as the missing Dragons, the Dark Mage that created so many super-powered monsters, and the simliarities between the guy in the council and Jeral.

I personally think that they could very well be the same person, and Jeral WANTS Ethorian's power to activate the tower somehow, or maybe to power something else entirely.
Maybe Jeral has also something to do with the dragon's disappearances too. Maybe Jeral had created the dragon's and after a while his power just ran out and so they disappeared.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-28, 09:51   Link #115
Fenrir_valindri
Miria's #1 Disciple

I don't think that is it, Dragon Slaying magic sounds like it has been around for a while, and Jeral only recently gained power (within the last 10 years or so), so I doubt he has anything to do with the Dragon's existence, although it might be possible Zeref (the Dark Mage guy who Jeral is trying to resurrect) had something to do with their disappearance.
Old 2008-04-28, 21:05   Link #116
ser4

i wonder who is going to fight this jeral guy erza or natsu ...
you know what doesn't make any sense how did the "muslam looking guy" know that natsu is stronger thane he looks ? if I'm not mistaken that is the first time he has seen him...and he didn't even see him fight
Old 2008-04-28, 23:50   Link #117
Proto
Knowledge is the solution

That would be the case of his fame preceding himself, not to mention that "dark magic user" seemed to emphasize the fact that Natsu was a dragon magic user, that may be playing a huge role in his judgment of Natsu.
Proto is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 06:32   Link #118
sumowow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fenrir_valindri View Post
I don't think that is it, Dragon Slaying magic sounds like it has been around for a while, and Jeral only recently gained power (within the last 10 years or so), so I doubt he has anything to do with the Dragon's existence, although it might be possible Zeref (the Dark Mage guy who Jeral is trying to resurrect) had something to do with their disappearance.
Ah excuse me. That's what i meant to say, but because i couldn't think of any names besides Jeral then i just used his name. The dragon slaying magic could have been reincarnations of the demons of Zeref. This was my original statement.
sumowow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-04-29, 11:48   Link #119
ser4

Quote:
Originally Posted by sumowow View Post
Ah excuse me. That's what i meant to say, but because i couldn't think of any names besides Jeral then i just used his name. The dragon slaying magic could have been reincarnations of the demons of Zeref. This was my original statement.
doubt it very very much....more like dragon magic was created to battle the zerf guy... andthat is why natsu is so sugnificant
Old 2008-05-14, 19:52   Link #120
ellifeedn
Thinker

Spoiler for 86:
ellifeedn is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, adventure, fantasy, shounen