AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Kami nomi/TWGOK

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2011-05-11, 11:01   Link #241
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by kniteowl View Post

I'm not sure how accurate it is, and it also excludes Haqua who was technically captured by Elsea
So many?! 0_0
Don't read manga but know approximately what is happening there... wow, so long to wait until series will take a different turn...
Old 2011-05-11, 12:22   Link #242
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
So many?! 0_0
Don't read manga but know approximately what is happening there... wow, so long to wait until series will take a different turn...
NOOOO...don't spoil yourself xD

Well some of them only have one appearance so far through,and create events for core character development (Shogi girl or the oneesan for example).
Old 2011-05-11, 15:02   Link #243
Chandalen

To be fair #9 on that list(going LTR, top row first) is practically a side chapter, and things start changing on #10.

Maybe I'm just old and bitter, but I doubt we'll never see the rest of the 'real' story animated which is a shame. Season 2s captures were some of my favorites. Though I really enjoyed the shogi girl/onee-san chapters myself personally.
Old 2011-05-11, 15:02   Link #244
Xacual

Well just being in this topic itself is a spoiler hazard since it is the speculation topic for manga readers.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Old 2011-05-12, 21:30   Link #245
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:

I'm not sure how accurate it is, and it also excludes Haqua who was technically captured by Elsea
I think it should be correct.

Spoiler for spoilers:

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-05-21, 04:43   Link #246
Divini
Senpai!

I took a look at one of the episode titles that occurs after Chihiro's arc.

Spoiler for ep8 pt2 title:

... and that is all I have to say about that.
Old 2011-05-24, 09:46   Link #247
Sackett
Cross Game - I need more

Location: I've moved around the American West. I've lived in Oregon, Washington, Utah, and Oklahoma
So... I'm betting that they are going to put the 2nd Haqua arc here (along with Elsee getting her award). Then finish off with Jun, who really was a rather short story.

Cross Game - A Story of Love, Life, Death - and Baseball. What more could you want?
Old 2011-05-24, 09:57   Link #248
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Quote:
Originally Posted by Divini View Post
I took a look at one of the episode titles that occurs after Chihiro's arc.

Spoiler for ep8 pt2 title:

... and that is all I have to say about that.

Wooo! It's confirmed!!

What could part 1 'Her first errand' be about?
Old 2011-05-24, 10:01   Link #249
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by ID555 View Post
Wooo! It's confirmed!!
It's.....it's not like I am attention seeking! I......I just want my fans to recognise me!

Spoiler for I wonder how they are going to animate the part :

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
Old 2011-05-24, 10:24   Link #250
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

I think the mosaic filter will work just fine. It's also more suggestive that way... *fingers crossed*
Old 2011-05-30, 14:06   Link #251
Vegard Aune

Two... rather interesting things showed up in this latest episode...
This game... Could it be...?! (To answer my own question, yes, it could.)
This preview image... Could it be...?! (Again yes. Stop asking such obvious questions.)

Say, was it ever actually confirmed that season 2 is one-cour? Because while including Tenri in the preview shot is one thing, (They showed Haqua in season one, after all... And Haqua's buddy has shown up a few times too) showing Keima buying "The Yokkyun-game" when there's virtually no chance of the anime actually reaching the point where he's actually shown playing it within the next 4 episodes, does seem rather odd, I'd say...

And of course, if it has been confirmed or my somewhat overly optimistic hope turns out wrong which is in itself quite likely; Manglobe, why must thou mock us so?!
Old 2011-05-30, 19:27   Link #252
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

I think the Yokkyun part was just a bit of fanservice for manga readers. I rofld when the music came on.

That part with Elsie looking like a goddess was also a huge tease, as was Tenri/Diana pic, which was a treat. I wonder if the changed eye colour is canon, or just the artist taking liberties.
Old 2011-05-31, 03:20   Link #253
kniteowl

holy crap, teasing us with manga spoilers which may never be adapted is so evil....

especially Yok-kun and Diana/Tenri, not to mention Tsukiyo from the trailer months ago, a 2 cour season is fairly possible.
Old 2011-05-31, 03:43   Link #254
Bafflement

Quote:
holy crap, teasing us with manga spoilers which may never be adapted is so evil....

especially Yok-kun and Diana/Tenri, not to mention Tsukiyo from the trailer months ago, a 2 cour season is fairly possible.
They also showed Haqua with a Gokult hat, which probably won't happen this season either. I'd bet on a 3 episode arc for Jun, with the final episode being another pair of stories focussing on Keima's mother and his website.
Old 2011-05-31, 05:20   Link #255
ID555
Kamaboko smash & grab

Thanks to episode 8, I now have Haqua's voice sample (in my head) to go along with this panel:

Old 2011-06-01, 00:48   Link #256
Clarste
Human

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sackett View Post
So... I'm betting that they are going to put the 2nd Haqua arc here (along with Elsee getting her award). Then finish off with Jun, who really was a rather short story.
Jun's arc is longer than any other arc they've done so far. Only slightly longer, so if they don't pad it out it'd be the same length, but it's certainly not shorter.
Old 2011-06-09, 02:05   Link #257
RegalStar
Mishaguji-sama

Assuming 3 episodes for Jun, that leaves one last episode for filler. Which chapters do you think will be used for it?
Old 2011-06-09, 04:08   Link #258
MeoTwister5
Komrades of Kitamura Kou

I demand the Elsie-date episode!
Old 2011-06-09, 09:28   Link #259
Arabesque
Licensed Hunter-a-holic

I want the Mothers Birthday chapter!

FYI, the official website has been updated with a synopsis and pics of the next episode, if anyone wants to check.
Old 2011-06-09, 12:58   Link #260
Bafflement

Quote:
Originally Posted by RegalStar View Post
Assuming 3 episodes for Jun, that leaves one last episode for filler. Which chapters do you think will be used for it?
Almost certainly Keima shopping with his mother, followed by the report on his website. Chapters 34 and 35.
Closed Thread