AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2011-09-09, 07:03   Link #7181
Soji

^I agree ... which brings us back to Ann After all, if what Ac have said to during Needless 1.5 She was born after Ann So if A.C appear mean that Ann is already born as well .... anyway I have the impression that the next ch will be Yamada centric.
Soji is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-09, 07:21   Link #7182
Homura7

^Of course Adam N. is already born, born long ago...

Spoiler for spoiler:
Homura7 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-09, 11:37   Link #7183
Soji

^You know that I agree here .. even if I admit I keep myself open to other possibilities. But Im wating for more hints and if we are lucky perhaps they begin by the ch is to come.
I do not know why, but the more I think about it the more I have the impression that the next ch will more focus on Yamada rather that Blade and co.
Old 2011-09-09, 11:42   Link #7184
Homura7

^Indeed. Now Blade and Disk have the odds in their favor, the next chapter and probably what's left of arc will likely focus on Yamada.
Old 2011-09-09, 12:10   Link #7185
Soji

^I think this as well now and on what happened in the last ch will be really interesting to see how Yamada will move and decides to do . Now that I think about it he is dressed like PGS when the announcement was made in the middle of the crowd
Old 2011-09-09, 21:29   Link #7186
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soji View Post
^I think this as well now and on what happened in the last ch will be really interesting to see how Yamada will move and decides to do . Now that I think about it he is dressed like PGS when the announcement was made in the middle of the crowd
no problem there...PGS is Simeon personal belonging, citizen will try to appease him.
And not all PGS is Needless, or have power. The biggest Problem he will faced is if the Head of PGS (Riru) see him......and like him

Employing Yamada to herself, Riru made Cruz can meet his sister directly when Aruka reported to Riru and Archlight. Now both sibling must fight in secretly like L and Kira (Death note) between "Exposing" and "Keep the secret"
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-10, 00:54   Link #7187
Soji

^I know this, but the announcement was about to esterminate all Needless and I dont knowbe dressed like a PGS is such a good idea at this time ...even though they are part of Simeon.
For this reason I made that comment.
Old 2011-09-10, 00:56   Link #7188
Avvesione

How important will Adam C be in Needless 2 anyway? Doesn't she die in Needless 1.5?
Old 2011-09-10, 01:02   Link #7189
Soji

^I'd say more dead than this it's impossible.
AnN as literally disintegrated Adam.C with the combo Sound and Mutilation fragment.
Old 2011-09-10, 03:48   Link #7190
Ynot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Either way, the fact she learned Little Boy guarantees Adam C.'s apperance in City, which like I said before, will be really exciting, and I just can't wait for the next chapter. Only one more week
I just always figured Adam C. learned little boy when entering the blackspot right after Cain. She had to pass Teruyama(or at least I assume that was Teruyama) so she could've taken his fragment right there and then.

---

Last edited by Ynot; 2012-03-13 at 12:56.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-10, 06:22   Link #7191
Soji

^But Teruyama did his best to hide his Needless nature from everyone.
I doubt that Adam C. knew that Teruyama was a Needless plus she herself has hidden her true nature until the very end.
So I doubt this is the case.
Old 2011-09-10, 08:19   Link #7192
Ynot

^ Well most of what we're doing here is guessing but imo it has the best circumstancial "evidence" for now. Afterall it's the only time we can be reasonably sure they encountered each other. Besides, Cain easily figured out the guy was a flame needless. Perhaps he was careless because Cain was ony a kid, but so is Adam C. About hiding her true nature, as long as her victims die that's no problem. Perhaps he even willingly cooperated with her.
Ynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2011-09-10, 09:06   Link #7193
Soji

^Make Sense.
Maybe even have him on the same side and then let her learn his fragment was not a problem for Teruyama.
But I suppose we will learn the answer soon she lear L.B now or during Needless 1.5 (which, upon your reasoning seems very possible)
Old 2011-09-10, 09:50   Link #7194
Homura7

Let's put it this way. Teruyama was used to test Adam C. Zero fragment, and she ignoring him despite being needless is due to the fact both work under direct orders of the same boss. Plain and simple.
Old 2011-09-10, 20:40   Link #7195
Avvesione

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adan View Post
Let's put it this way. Teruyama was used to test Adam C. Zero fragment, and she ignoring him despite being needless is due to the fact both work under direct orders of the same boss. Plain and simple.
I... don't see the connection. I'll agree that Adam C learned Little Boy and it was likely Teruyama, but because Adam C knows it and Teruyama is in the City, that doesn't mean that Teruyama was used to test Adam C's Zero fragment. It might be revealed when Teruyama explains his story from the PF Blast to now but it's too early to say that.

I hope we get to hear Teruyama's story soon, I'm curious to hear what he did after the PF Blast.
Old 2011-09-11, 07:42   Link #7196
Homura7

^Avvesione, according with Needless 1.5 the Adam C. isn't born yet. Therefore I think we should discard that the JSDF carries Adam prototypes.
Old 2011-09-11, 08:09   Link #7197
Soji

^Well ,she said this ... but now that I think does not that mean that when she died at the hands of Ann, Adam.C was 2 or 3 years old? O_O
Old 2011-09-11, 08:54   Link #7198
Homura7

^Over 2 years, most likely.
Old 2011-09-11, 14:32   Link #7199
Avvesione

Thanks for the clarification Adan (still feel like calling your kurusu) but I wouldn't be surprised to see if the JSDF is carrying a clone army like they used during WW3. Then again, they might be those canned fetuses that Disk mentioned at the beginning of this arc. Should be interesting to see what happens with the JSDF since it appears to be everyone's next opponents now that Teruyama and the Police Half are taken care of.

Also, Imai Kami has a new website at a new web address now.

http://imaikami.sakura.ne.jp/

It has the same general layout but there've been some significant updates to areas of the site, including the CG room (very cute picture of Katatsumuri-chan (snail Mio) http://imaikami.sakura.ne.jp/cg/k015.html). There's even some music (MIDIs) from way back in 1998-2001ish, too.

Hope this is a sign he's healthy and back to normal again.
Old 2011-09-11, 15:14   Link #7200
Soji

^Good to hear this.
And thanks for the link.

Tags
action, comedy, seinen