AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-01-09, 21:42   Link #17361
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Senpai - Does Madoka ever get offers to be a rep candidate?
Nope, but she does get the offer to become a Personal I.S. user as part of Metal Frame project (consisted of Kurogane and Ame Haruka, ByakuShiki is a separate project from the same factory)

Later she was offered to be Silent Zephyr's permanent pilot, things ain't pretty for Cecilia indeed...

Quote:
Side note - This is hard Tatenashi remains a gamebreaker in Shadow as well
But at least you can escape fans wrath, I simply can't.
Old 2012-01-09, 21:49   Link #17362
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
Nope, but she does get the offer to become a Personal I.S. user as part of Metal Frame project (consisted of Kurogane and Ame Haruka, ByakuShiki is a separate project from the same factory)

Later she was offered to be Silent Zephyr's permanent pilot, things ain't pretty for Cecilia indeed...

But at least you can escape fans wrath, I simply can't.
but we haven't even brought in Tatenashi yet though? Unless you still mean that the fans are still raging about what we did with Char?

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 21:52   Link #17363
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Originally Posted by blitz1/2 View Post
but we haven't even brought in Tatenashi yet though? Unless you still mean that the fans are still raging about what we did with Char?
I don't know, I just don't want to cater to 'rule of funny' considering our different take on the canon (being rather serious).

What I mean is making Tatenashi weaker than canon but still much more skilled (and thus better fighter) than most of other heroine to balance things out. We can't have a normal girl that is stronger than a super soldier. But I'm afraid of fan backlash from this.
Old 2012-01-09, 21:56   Link #17364
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
I don't know, I just don't want to cater to 'rule of funny' considering our different take on the canon (being rather serious).

What I mean is making Tatenashi weaker but still much more skilled (and thus better fighter) than most of other heroine to balance things out. We can't have a normal girl that is stronger than a super solider. But I'm afraid of fan backlash from this.
Well, on the other hand. To me, it makes more sense that Tatenashi is better than Laura, despite her super soldier status. In her flashbacks, she made it clear she was perfect in everything UNTIL the IS came, of which not even her super soldier training had much effect (unless it's physical work). Next, we have Tatenashi, who is the leader of a secret Black Ops-like organisation, and thus forces to battle in the IS, compared to others who use it for data collection or competition. Of how she became the strongest in ISA (of the students, not the whole academy) is subject that hasn't been developed, but I guess it's through sheer experience.

And Laura may say that Ichika is like a Rookie with limiters removed, but I can say the same with Laura, BUT, it's more that her mech is just better than most 3rd gen, which makes her excellent against 1 vs. 1 (doesn't count mechs that could use detached remote weapons, unless Laura considers them all as a single unit)

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-01-09, 21:58   Link #17365
Eratas123

'@ Senpai - Why bad for Cecilia? They still need her data on Blue Tears.

Side note - Makes the story ten times harder to write
Old 2012-01-09, 22:00   Link #17366
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
Well, on the other hand. To me, it makes more sense that Tatenashi is better than Laura, despite her super soldier status. In her flashbacks, she made it clear she was perfect in everything UNTIL the IS came, of which not even her super soldier training had much effect (unless it's physical work). Next, we have Tatenashi, who is the leader of a secret Black Ops-like organisation, and thus forces to battle in the IS, compared to others who use it for data collection or competition. Of how she became the strongest in ISA (of the students, not the whole academy) is subject that hasn't been developed, but I guess it's through sheer experience.
Precisely what I meant, Tatenashi still a better fighter than, say, entire students of Academy.

It was the SUPERHUMAN feat that made me... well, feel uneasy. Such as she kicked out armored door (I keep this, because in our verse it's just ordinary door) or kicking a man (Ichika) 17 times in the air without broke anything.

(Meanwhile, all of Chifuyu's feat are made more realistic too, such as the sword has defined weight, and can be carried by sufficiently strong and used by well trained people)

Quote:
And Laura may say that Ichika is like a Rookie with limiters removed, but I can say the same with Laura, BUT, it's more that her mech is just better than most 3rd gen, which makes her excellent against 1 vs. 1 (doesn't count mechs that could use detached remote weapons, unless Laura considers them all as a single unit)
Once again, yes.

Quote:
'@ Senpai - Why bad for Cecilia? They still need her data on Blue Tears.
Cecilia felt threatened (while actually the project went concurrent). Of course this is against logic that despite being brainwashed, what Madoka did earlier is a crime.

Quote:
Side note - Makes the story ten times harder to write
Yes.
Old 2012-01-09, 22:02   Link #17367
Eratas123

@ Blitz - Then how did Tatenashi physically supress Laura? Seems odd she was able to outmaneuver the uber soldier.
Old 2012-01-09, 22:07   Link #17368
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Wait, Madoka steals the Zephyr in a brainwashed state and attacks IS academy and the first thing the government does is offer her a position!? What the hell?
Old 2012-01-09, 22:11   Link #17369
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Yeah, some country are just plain nuts (and causing turmoil in the European Alliance). Of course first come first that Madoka is going to be interrogated.

The second key is the deactivated nanomachines inside her brain (that used as mind control tool, surveilance, and... err, failsafe features ). If something can be salvaged (information or anything) then Madoka is safe, if not... well...
Old 2012-01-09, 22:15   Link #17370
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Does she ever act like the M of canon or gp Yandere on Ichika?

Side note - By the way, I checked on the door thing: Is the door to Ichika's bathroom really automated or metal? A human being can break down doors if they're angry or insane enough to do so. Let's just ignore the fact that Tatenashi's neither of these things at the time for now.
Old 2012-01-09, 22:20   Link #17371
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Does she ever act like the M of canon or gp Yandere on Ichika?
Yes, she did, especially in Tate's presence.

She however seems hesitant to fight Houki, and look at Cecilia as worthy opponent.

Quote:
Side note - By the way, I checked on the door thing: Is the door to Ichika's bathroom really automated or metal? A human being can break down doors if they're angry or insane enough to do so. Let's just ignore the fact that Tatenashi's neither of these things at the time for now.
Ichika's bathroom?!

I don't know, but if anime and manga was clear, it's a FUCKING GLASS DOOR... meaning Tate can easily kill Ichika in the process due to abundance of shrapnel....
Old 2012-01-09, 22:23   Link #17372
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Isn't she observant enough to seethat Ichika's not enjoying it or that Tatenashi's just being a tease?

Side note - Contrary to beleif, breaking glass is really hard in real life. Besides, it was most likely hard glass or bulletproof glass due to the nature of ISA. Also, why were you so shocked when I said Ichika's bathroom?
Old 2012-01-09, 22:36   Link #17373
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Isn't she observant enough to seethat Ichika's not enjoying it or that Tatenashi's just being a tease?
She knew she's enjoying it, she hated it more that she and Ichika can't do anything about it.

And remember, Madoka JUST recently entering puberty... hormone screws, period.

Quote:
Side note - Contrary to beleif, breaking glass is really hard in real life. Besides, it was most likely hard glass or bulletproof glass due to the nature of ISA. Also, why were you so shocked when I said Ichika's bathroom?
I thought Tatenashi is breaking his front door... then the explanation about she being naked (or is that half naked) suddenly makes sense...

Despite the 'contrary' claim, someone managed to break elevator glass with low-power motorized wheelchair.

Also, it's impossible to break bulletproof glass... unless you have frozen it to 150 K, yes, 100 degrees below freezing point of water. Then it's easy.
Old 2012-01-09, 22:40   Link #17374
Eratas123

@ Senpai - On the other hand, Ichika seems to have no hormones at all

Side note - Of course she broke Ichika's bathroom door. Why would Ichika be taking a bath in his bedroom?

So is Ichika's bathroom door really metal or not? This determines the argument. Also, you have to remember that she probably attacked the hinges since the door itself seemed fine afterwards (Narration mentions that she closed it on the way out).
Old 2012-01-09, 22:48   Link #17375
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - On the other hand, Ichika seems to have no hormones at all
If he did, then he wouldn't have kissed Madoka (in the lips) and tries to kiss Houki later... (the only reason V3 is not a cop-out Houki ending) he also shown uneasiness to anything sexy more than I could count (such as the towel-covered Houki, sweaty harem, Cecilia and swimsuit, HIS OWN SISTER'S BREAST )

Quote:
So is Ichika's bathroom door really metal or not? This determines the argument.
Once again no, it's not metal. It's a fucking glass (probably bulletproof).

Quote:
Also, you have to remember that she probably attacked the hinges since the door itself seemed fine afterwards (Narration mentions that she closed it on the way out).
No use of bulletproof glass if the hinges can be broken with a kick... worse that Tatenashi is able to close it in her way out (meaning the hinges aren't broken). Now this is jarring, really jarring. Season 2 would be... errr.... AAAAGHHH!!!

And have I mentioned it was a sliding door-type?
Old 2012-01-09, 22:53   Link #17376
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Then why the hell is he so dense? He also seems fine with being in an all girls school after the first day.

Side note - Even more confusing is that Ichika says the door was on the ground woth him Honestly, I think she just forced it open without breaking it somehow. Ichika also mentions her palm striking where his face was from the other side so maybe he just fell and she pushed it open.
Old 2012-01-09, 23:00   Link #17377
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - Then why the hell is he so dense? He also seems fine with being in an all girls school after the first day.
Defense mechanism. (at least in my fic, Charles knew it too)

He ignored it with his own reasoning or interpreting it as something else. If he is disturbed by the girls all the time, then he will screw up.

If something is too overwhelming, his brain will shut off for a while, then back with reinforced filter (=alternate explanation), the cycle repeats.

Quote:
Side note - Even more confusing is that Ichika says the door was on the ground woth him Honestly, I think she just forced it open without breaking it somehow. Ichika also mentions her palm striking where his face was from the other side so maybe he just fell and she pushed it open.
Now my brain is overheating.
Old 2012-01-09, 23:07   Link #17378
Eratas123

@ Senpai - So how will he ever get into a relationship like that?

Side note - Wanna discuss the juggle scene?
Old 2012-01-09, 23:16   Link #17379
agetreme
Just another Idiot

Spoiler for concept:
Old 2012-01-09, 23:17   Link #17380
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

Quote:
@ Senpai - So how will he ever get into a relationship like that?
When he feels like it.

Yeah, alternate interpretation suck, my only canon support for this is that Ichika canonically doesn't want a girlfriend yet.

Quote:
Side note - Wanna discuss the juggle scene?
My interpretation is that Ichika wasn't exactly midair as she deliver rapid kick. Otherwise, unrealistic.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest