AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2010-07-22, 16:37   Link #41
kitten320

^I guess she is not that weak as we were made to believe.... besides Lisa and Hiyori are just VC... ex- VC, but still.
Old 2010-07-22, 23:08   Link #42
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

There's an ex-captain and his lieutenant who are just watching apparently. The captain at least should have gone to aide Hitsuguya.
Old 2010-07-23, 01:39   Link #43
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Amazing View Post
There's an ex-captain and his lieutenant who are just watching apparently. The captain at least should have gone to aide Hitsuguya.
Which Vizards are left watching?
Old 2010-07-23, 01:41   Link #44
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ Kensei and Shinji are currently free...
Old 2010-07-23, 02:18   Link #45
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
^ Kensei and Shinji are currently free...
I think Shinji is currently trying to fight Ai-chan, but Gin doesn't seem like he intends to let that happen... Maybe we will see a Gin vs Shinji fight? Don't know what Kensei is really doing right now, but it last time we saw him he was looking after his loli.
Old 2010-07-23, 08:39   Link #46
kitten320

^Yep yep, Shinji is busy with Gin right now. And as far as I remember Kensei went with Mashiro who is very careless and needs a good eye on her.
Old 2010-07-23, 12:34   Link #47
zarqu
Stüldt Håjt!

Somehow I always end up enjoying Bleach very much each week. This time it was the hilarious interactions between Hiyori and Hitsugaya-taicho.

On the other hand, I tried to justify that barrier logically through out the episode... Only thing I came up with, was that the barrier is always facing Barragan and protecting our heroes. I mean, if he tries to fly around it, the barrier will move.

On the other hand, Lisa-chan was sexy again, so drench logic.
Old 2010-07-23, 13:21   Link #48
kitten320

He didn't even try to walk around it so I doubt that it would move. And as we saw it was part of the wall of that huge box. Because of his dumb arrogance, Barragan the strongest espada, definetly will meet the end if he already didn't.
Old 2010-07-23, 13:22   Link #49
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I think Shinji is currently trying to fight Ai-chan, but Gin doesn't seem like he intends to let that happen... Maybe we will see a Gin vs Shinji fight? Don't know what Kensei is really doing right now, but it last time we saw him he was looking after his loli.
Kensei hasn't done anything but kill a menos. and his VC is done with the big thing that brought WW. They are the Captain/lieutenant I am watching.
Old 2010-07-23, 13:55   Link #50
zarqu
Stüldt Håjt!

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
He didn't even try to walk around it so I doubt that it would move. And as we saw it was part of the wall of that huge box. Because of his dumb arrogance, Barragan the strongest espada, definetly will meet the end if he already didn't.
Yes. I'm lead to believe that there's some invisible protective field surrounding our heroes, caused by the Gate. Barragan can sense this barrier, and doesn't even try to go around or under the visible Gate.

The illustration was of epic quality. Also, I have forgotten just how sexy Gin sounds like > : )
Old 2010-07-23, 14:30   Link #51
kitten320

You sure are putting way too much trust in Kubo's writing, he never thinks of such things.
Old 2010-07-24, 00:48   Link #52
Gin
*Artist

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Amazing View Post
Kensei hasn't done anything but kill a menos. and his VC is done with the big thing that brought WW. They are the Captain/lieutenant I am watching.
I guess you missed the part where Mashiro started fighting Wonderweiss? Or do you think that someone strong enough to embarrass Ukitake could be defeated by one kick? Kensei doesn't really have an excuse, but he might think he has to baby sit Mashiro because of how irresponsible she is.
Old 2010-07-24, 16:45   Link #53
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gin View Post
I guess you missed the part where Mashiro started fighting Wonderweiss? Or do you think that someone strong enough to embarrass Ukitake could be defeated by one kick? Kensei doesn't really have an excuse, but he might think he has to baby sit Mashiro because of how irresponsible she is.
Yeah actually, I didn't see that at all. My bad......
Old 2010-07-24, 21:12   Link #54
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

Dunno why you guys think he is dead. I could say we haven't seen his corpse and some other stuff, but this is just classic bleach. A 'victory' like that at the end of an episodes is never what really happens. That and if you watched right to the end of the ep it had the smoke inside the barrier clearing and lo-and-behold a shot of Barragan's skull before freeze framing. Presumably he is still on the vertical and thus.. still alive. Besides this reeks of setup.
Old 2010-07-25, 01:05   Link #55
Mr.Amazing
Enjoy

If he isn't dead I'm gonna get irritated. Bankai. If he avoids it twice, then he is making Soi Fon as useless as Omaeda.
Old 2010-07-25, 18:55   Link #56
kitten320

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Dunno why you guys think he is dead. I could say we haven't seen his corpse and some other stuff, but this is just classic bleach. A 'victory' like that at the end of an episodes is never what really happens. That and if you watched right to the end of the ep it had the smoke inside the barrier clearing and lo-and-behold a shot of Barragan's skull before freeze framing. Presumably he is still on the vertical and thus.. still alive. Besides this reeks of setup.
If manga readers will be that detailed, they will get blocked even without being really at fault.
Old 2010-07-25, 20:33   Link #57
Mr Hat and Clogs
Did someone call a doctor

My observation is based purely from what has happened in this and past encounters in the series. I cannot think of any boss fight which has ended at the end of an episodes like that. They always end halfway through or there about. Anything that happens at the end 'is merely a setback'. I'll use Szayel as prime example #1 - Renji and Ishida... combo strike flashy attack finish episode things look grim for Szayel... credits roll, the following episode comes around, Szayel: "You think you've won? HAH! I AM INVINCIBLE!" Renji and Ishidia /facepalm "God dammit. Just die already." Reverse the roles and you'll see Ichigo has been on the receiving end himself god knows how many times.

Never mind the fact that we see Barragan right at the end when the screen freezes which is pretty much code for 'Next episode: berserk Barragan mode - ON'.

I may be a bit cynical about the whole thing now, even if it is quite entertaining, but Bleach has a fairly set format for fights with little deviation.

edit: I apologize if this came across as hostile, but much work and little sleep make me a quite direct in the mornings!

Last edited by Mr Hat and Clogs; 2010-07-25 at 21:10.
Old 2010-07-27, 09:17   Link #58
kitten320

It is logical but if you will look at other posts, their constest might appear spoiler filled if some things are not covered aka Barragan's death.

Anyway
Spoiler for new episode:
Old 2010-07-27, 11:28   Link #59
DarkHollowIchigo

where is 281 ? Ò_Õ?
Old 2010-07-27, 11:56   Link #60
Crimrui
Hollow

Send a message via Yahoo to Crimrui
Do we really need it? The topic creator has figured that we imagine this one by ourselves which will, again, be better then Kubo's imagination =)