AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > School Days

Notices

View Poll Results: School Days - Episode 9 Rating
Perfect 10 16 16.33%
9 out of 10 : Excellent 20 20.41%
8 out of 10 : Very Good 20 20.41%
7 out of 10 : Good 10 10.20%
6 out of 10 : Average 6 6.12%
5 out of 10 : Below Average 4 4.08%
4 out of 10 : Poor 3 3.06%
3 out of 10 : Bad 0 0%
2 out of 10 : Very Bad 0 0%
1 out of 10 : Painful 19 19.39%
Voters: 98. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread

Old 2007-08-30, 12:26   Link #241
asandari

I really don't think Makoto is thinking like that... xD
Old 2007-08-30, 12:27   Link #242
Darkside

Send a message via AIM to Darkside
I know he's not thinking like that and I was only looking at it from his point of view. I was just saying that if he really didn't care about any of the girls feelings, he could get off rather easy by just thinking like that.
Old 2007-08-30, 12:28   Link #243
Echoes

Only looking out for his interests, then.

Off-topic, I do wonder where the plot will go from here. I truly have no idea of how they'll wrap it all up. That's a good thing, I suppose.
Old 2007-08-30, 12:33   Link #244
asandari

In terms of what makoto would do, it can go in several directions
1) Makoto attempts to redeem himself, putting a whole new perspective on his character. Or...
2) Makoto flees from consequences of his actions and becomes the biggest anime skapegoat character I've ever seen.

These two seem the most probable.

I wonder what the other characters will do... but Kotonoha is definately heading towards the psychotic end of the spectrum...
Old 2007-08-30, 12:34   Link #245
Klashikari
阿賀野型3番艦、矢矧 Lv180
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
Off-topic, I do wonder where the plot will go from here. I truly have no idea of how they'll wrap it all up. That's a good thing, I suppose.
that really depend. as a player, i can say it might be worse than the game.
frankly, the situation is beyond "out of control", and there are so much for only 3 episodes that a "good/conclusive end" (for us, watchers, not especially for the characters) is nearly impossible to pull.
Old 2007-08-30, 12:41   Link #246
Echoes

I'm thinking along the same lines. Everything is pretty much out there, with three girls fighting fiercely for Makoto's heart. I don't see a happy ending for the characters either, but at this point, I'm not even sure I'm hoping for one.
Old 2007-08-30, 12:41   Link #247
Akabane_Kun
The no ending cycle...

Lets just hope that kotonoha doesnt kill herself or kill someone or that makoto doesnt get out of this whithout learning anything about others feelings
Old 2007-08-30, 12:51   Link #248
rainnydaiis
Let it Rain

Send a message via MSN to rainnydaiis
After rewatching the episode over and over again. I seriously have no idea how the plot will go on. I mean makoto's uncertainty to even say that Sekai is his gf...

Spoiler for Ep ending:
Old 2007-08-30, 13:08   Link #249
Echoes

I have neglected Kotonoha's impending danger because I've been caught up in keeping hatred for Makoto burning as bright as ever.

How shameful.

Kotonoha is going though all the hardships imaginable, I feel very sorry for her. She hasn't got anything positive to turn to at a time like this.
Old 2007-08-30, 13:15   Link #250
Akabane_Kun
The no ending cycle...

Makoto really deserves a beating from koto or some kind of humiliation scene that would be the perfect ending for this anime imo
Old 2007-08-30, 13:29   Link #251
Raykun
Protect my imouto ~

sigh this show went down the drain to me all these sad scenes wish some other male comes in and saves them from mokoto and his friend stupidness...
Old 2007-08-30, 13:29   Link #252
ZenithTheOne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akabane_Kun View Post
Makoto really deserves a beating from koto or some kind of humiliation scene that would be the perfect ending for this anime imo
Castration would be best.
Old 2007-08-30, 13:32   Link #253
Zeira

Quote:
Originally Posted by Echoes View Post
I have neglected Kotonoha's impending danger because I've been caught up in keeping hatred for Makoto burning as bright as ever.

How shameful.

Kotonoha is going though all the hardships imaginable, I feel very sorry for her. She hasn't got anything positive to turn to at a time like this.
I feel bad for girls like koto. They make me think of the girls stuck in abusive relationships, that dont do anything about the abuse.

She maybe be partially at fault for her situation, since she let it happen.. but it is still not ok that all this stuff happens to her..

Seeing her... just hurts.
Old 2007-08-30, 13:34   Link #254
ACE2003

Wow!! It seem that Makoto hate is at an all time high here. I'm really looking forward to Katsura putting her foot down next episode, that is, if she really likes him. It's getting to a point to whereas she's losing him to Sekai as she's a better position than Katsura right now. As for Makoto....I'm expecting him to keep on pimpin. Get it while ya can brother!!
Old 2007-08-30, 13:42   Link #255
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Souten no Seigyoku View Post
He didnt rape her. She has yet to protest or otherwise indicate she's not interested. Although its probably because she's in a sort of catotonic state and thus, unresponsive.
I am not sure what your age is or which country you are in.

Here in the US, this would be consider Rape. Rape in the US does need someone to say NO. If the person is incapicited in anyway and not able to give consent then it is consider Rape.

Taisuke would be tried and convicted as a Adult. Lock in Junville Hall untill 18 then transfer to adult prison where he can learn about the meaning of the word rape form cellmate bubba.

After being release form prison (if he survive his sentence, sex offenders are on the bottom rung of prison, lots of accidents happen to them) he will put on Sex offender Registration List. Basically he can't even get a job as a street sweeper. And no one would rent a room to him either so he will be living under a bridge for the rest of his life.
Old 2007-08-30, 14:02   Link #256
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

As much as I said in the beginning of the show i want to see a bad ending. A good ending (with good writing) at least for Koto would fine with me at this point. She really does deserve better.

Makoto could salvage this and get a nice ending for himself and one of the girls but Taisuke needs to go to Jail.
Old 2007-08-30, 14:09   Link #257
Forbin
I'm a sucker for Harem

Quote:
Originally Posted by rainnydaiis View Post
After rewatching the episode over and over again. I seriously have no idea how the plot will go on. I mean makoto's uncertainty to even say that Sekai is his gf...

Spoiler for Ep ending:

Ummm...
Spoiler:

1) By and Large...they are ** and *****.
2) What kind of girls do Anime Otaku males want? ..................... Female.
3) The odds are good, that the goods are odd.
Old 2007-08-30, 14:11   Link #258
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

One other interesting aspect of school days is Male sidekick. Usually they are better character then main male. This is the first one I remeber watching where the Male sidekick is rated even worse then the Main male character.
Old 2007-08-30, 14:26   Link #259
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Besides being truly stupid, he's not that bad. You shouldn't base your opinion on stupid ratings.
As for Makoto, I'll settle for any sort of redemption as long as it means he'll be in a world of pain.
Old 2007-08-30, 14:32   Link #260
Skyfall
Lost in my dreams...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cats View Post
Besides being truly stupid, he's not that bad. You shouldn't base your opinion on stupid ratings.
As for Makoto, I'll settle for any sort of redemption as long as it means he'll be in a world of pain.
Taisuke = not that bad ? Seems like you dislike Makoto a lot more ... when was the last time Makoto raped anyone ?

Not saying either of them are decent by any means, but i find Taisuke and 'not that bad' in one sentence hard to swallow