AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-09-13, 14:40   Link #181
coded321
He Who Games

When I first read the name cow girl, I thought she literally a cow girl, a cow demi human like the girls from monster musume
coded321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-13, 19:27   Link #182
WERERABBIT
The Chosen One

Does the little priestess count as a loli. It's weird. Liek, in one scene she looks really young, then the other her face looks more adult-like.

I'm not a loliphile. ):
WERERABBIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-13, 20:52   Link #183
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

See the novels illustrations and tell what you think.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-13, 20:56   Link #184
WERERABBIT
The Chosen One

i feel stupid now
It's still funny how it shifts art styles at times:

Spoiler:

Last edited by WERERABBIT; 2016-09-14 at 10:18.
Old 2016-09-14, 19:36   Link #185
Bombo
TSF Fans

No one know the name of priestess? Hilarious lol.
Bombo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-15, 00:49   Link #186
WERERABBIT
The Chosen One

Nobody knows anyone's names and I have nothing against the Receptionist Girl.
Old 2016-09-26, 21:32   Link #187
Blueknight78

wow after read this chapter i really hope this not gonna be another "let's rape" that"elf girl" from that dumbas group, while i don't mind some dark tone deaths and some "rape" see a group being send just to be "raped" for sure also is not really fun, i really hope the same don't happen again like what happened with previous 2 groups, let's try to be a little different and don't just focus on have almost every obligatory being raped and broken by goblins.

i really liked the lizardman, the dwarf and elf and really hope they not ending being "another fodders" groups for goblins and make the goblinslayer shine and make then looks like pathetic and useless, for me 2 arcs focusing on that in sequence already was enough, i know the GS is the best to deal with goblins but not the "only one" please.
Old 2016-09-26, 23:07   Link #188
MrTerrorist
Takao Tsundere Cruiser

Whoa. Goblin Slayer is kinda dense when talking with people. At least the Lizardman and Dwarf understands his reasons for using the equipment he uses.

PS:For some reason, everything i read Goblin Slayer speaking, i hear Master Chief's voice.
Old 2016-09-27, 00:02   Link #189
Sixth
Hu Tao

RIP Elf girl.

GS's obsession towards goblin is unhealthy.

Someone just have to randomly muttering the word "goblin" and GS will appear behind them and yell "WHERE!".

....At this rate, I won't be surprised if the demon lord, dark god or final boss is a goblin.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-27, 01:53   Link #190
Kuroageha
Mystic Musician

They're as well as dead if they are.
Kuroageha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-27, 04:00   Link #191
Velsy

I continue to like this guy more and more. Even prepared to still leave when he was told estimate numbers as very large. What a boss.

And about Pee girl. I was thinking shes making a mistake when she kept referring to herself as a nuisance and was thinking of leaving. Sure, with just the two of you, your more vulnerable to danger and you might make more friends with others (since everyone seems to insult Goblin slayer on bias ideas). But you're working with a pro, watch him and learn!. Its great for your growth if you take it seriously! At the end I was glad she spoke up and said she was coming.

And the Witch hat girl, Well I previously noted she was the only adventure that didnt say anything about Goblin Slayer. So I wondered if she'd come back and somewhat still act neutral. it was a little confusing how it felt like she was talking in riddles, but I really liked that. So she gets points with me for that ^_~ To bad she probably has a crush on her idiot companion. The all brawn no brains guy

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-27, 05:48   Link #192
El Rue
Otherworld Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrTerrorist View Post
Whoa. Goblin Slayer is kinda dense when talking with people.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
In case you've missed it, he is kinda'...broken. In several meanings of the word.
Quote:
RIP Elf girl.
The joke would have been more effective if she wasn't in the cover of volume 2.
Old 2016-09-27, 06:07   Link #193
Klard
The cilvilain

I wonder how can he eat and drino through that helmet?
Old 2016-09-27, 07:14   Link #194
Sixth
Hu Tao

The pee girl should have told those 2 adventures:

Pee Girl: ahhhhh...last time i was invited to join a party which consisted with bishi members to do my first quest as adventurer. And you know what? Things turned out pretty ugly very fast. My handsome warrior got brutally murdered. My smart wizard got killed by goblin's pee and shit and my cute monk girl got destroyed and violated to no end. As for me, i peed myself and that is how i got pee girl title. And now you guys want me to join you guys who are competely look like an amateur? Sorry, i have the feeling that i will shit myself this time if i go questing with you guys. I am content with pee girl title now. Thanks.
Old 2016-09-27, 14:36   Link #195
ReddyRedWolf

Quote:
RIP Elf girl.

Someone just have to randomly muttering the word "goblin" and GS will appear behind them and yell "WHERE!".

....At this rate, I won't be surprised if the demon lord, dark god or final boss is a goblin.
I laughed at that.

Ah Lancers always a loser dog.

I think the witch is saying to the priestess to give up as GS is so dense around women.
ReddyRedWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-09-27, 19:30   Link #196
Lhklan
The Unpronounceable

Quote:

Pee Girl: ahhhhh...last time i was invited to join a party which consisted with bishi members to do my first quest as adventurer. And you know what? Things turned out pretty ugly very fast. My handsome warrior got brutally murdered. My smart wizard got killed by goblin's pee and shit and my cute monk girl got destroyed and violated to no end. As for me, i peed myself and that is how i got pee girl title. And now you guys want me to join you guys who are competely look like an amateur? Sorry, i have the feeling that i will shit myself this time if i go questing with you guys. I am content with pee girl title now. Thanks.
You know... those 2 adventurers sort of look like the newbie swordsman and monk in chapter 1...
Old 2016-09-28, 07:37   Link #197
Sixth
Hu Tao

Actually it was really rare to see lizardmen were at protagonist side. Most of the media that I read, lizardmen is always just another monster meant to be killed by the adventurers.
Old 2016-10-03, 09:55   Link #198
WERERABBIT
The Chosen One

Quote:
RIP Elf girl.
Why.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
At the end I was glad she spoke up and said she was coming.
im not

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velsy View Post
To bad she probably has a crush on her idiot companion. The all brawn no brains guy
lol, "crush". But I agree. Sounds fun. Too bad he looking up for 'dat receptionist girl.

Quote:

Pee Girl: My handsome warrior got brutally murdered.
I lol'd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lhklan View Post
You know... those 2 adventurers sort of look like the newbie swordsman and monk in chapter 1...
You just notice this.
Old 2016-10-28, 00:54   Link #199
Sixth
Hu Tao

Chapter 6 is out. I am surprised that no one talking about it.

Well, it seems that the upcoming goblin threat should be good. Not goblin shaman leading the goblins this time but something greater. It seems that elf girl was drawn more and more beautiful..and nature. Really hope that she will not be goblin's victim this time.
Old 2016-10-28, 05:19   Link #200
Velsy

Well what can I say. There was some good pages this chapter...

Elf girl getting burned by the dorf, and Pee girl telling Elf girl "you get used to it" was quite funny. I laughed.....alot. Pee girl is certainly growing up, wer'e watching her develop nicely so far ^_~. Shes on her way to become a pro!

Elf girl brings in some good comedy so far. Dont kill her off yet ^_~

Donated by Om Nerabdator
Velsy is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
dark fantasy, harem, mature content, tragedy