AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2013-11-11, 21:27   Link #8421
Feng Lengshun
Old Wine

I agree. Learning now is too late, though basic training is harmless while his Authority is fine as it is, only that he needs to remove more restrictions on it. He's... a bit on slow side but he should simply just learn to battle utilize his mind and authorities.

Though a lot of people seems to be calling him as a "Whiner who can't do anything without his girls and let them do more of the dirty works."
Feng Lengshun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 21:59   Link #8422
edrey

well, he will need some training if he want to counter the autority dionisio, godou only can use sword to slay one autority, normaly, but i want to see him using the camel with the power up of dionisio and he had learn the way to fight the steel body after all
also, i was thinking somethig, where the king of the end go miths of swords appear, lucretia went to japan to study those myths to help guinvere and left prometous stone, with it godou became godslayer, he met with the k.o.e in the past and survivethen the k.o.e. look for godou and find susano who has the same sword
so, you need a miracle over a miracle to slay a god
and a time paradox to slay the exterminator of godslayer........that is insane
edrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 22:32   Link #8423
Kadi
知識の探求者

So, for all of you spoiler sharks, I've got a spoiler for you. However, I warn you. View it at your own risk, I won't guarantee any follow-up spoilers.

Spoiler for V15's most important event?:
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 22:54   Link #8424
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post
So, for all of you spoiler sharks, I've got a spoiler for you. However, I warn you. View it at your own risk, I won't guarantee any follow-up spoilers.

Hide your the women and children.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 23:08   Link #8425
Kadi
知識の探求者

What's more...

Spoiler for Continuation of earlier spoiler:
Kadi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 23:19   Link #8426
edrey

from volume 2, that is doni for you

"By the way, Erica is not really anything like my lover. That, truly is baseless..."

"You do not have to cover it up. Our information network is already fully informed about your lustful depravity—no, pardon me, intimate relationship beyond the bounds of normal friendship. Given the skilled techniques of that female fox, playing around with a young king is easy beyond compare."

"Don't talk like I have been deceived by Erica, that information is wrong!"

Godou yelled reflexively in response.

"Excuse me. However, Sir Salvatore has stated 'that girl has cut in between Godou and I, and is very obstructive.' Besides, your denial is completely unconvincing..."

Liliana mentioned a name that could not be ignored.

How much more will that idiot create trouble for me? In his heart, Godou felt the rise of a sudden murderous impulse.

"So Lily, have you seen Sir Salvatore lately?"

"Do not call me Lily. Only on the day before I met the Marquis Voban—Sir Salvatore was still recuperating, and described what transpired that night with great detail. In addition, he also talked about you with great passion."

You—Liliana threw a glance at Godou as she spoke.

It felt like the kind of revulsion a girl obsessed with cleanliness would feel after seeing something hated.

"Ah, did that fellow say something strange?"

"...'It was a night I will never forget for the rest of my life. I absolutely cannot forget the night so passionate like a dream, and blindingly bright as summer fireworks. I offered my all to him, and he responded with everything he had. At that time, it felt like the world only contained the two of us, and all else was irrelevant.' Something like that."

At that moment, Liliana lowered her gaze, her cheeks blushing slightly.

"I am not qualified to comment on two [Kings] having that kind of immoral relationship, but if permissible, what I wish to say is, those kinds of impure actions with Erica are very unhealthy for a male. As for this kind of dishonest two-timing behavior... Ah, please forget what I just said."

"Don't have such weird misunderstandings, all I did was fight the guy!
edrey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-11, 23:33   Link #8427
II Maestro

Wondering what Doni is thinking, And here I thought Doni was like a brother to Godou looks like I'm wrong.
Old 2013-11-12, 02:10   Link #8428
Chris38

Well, it was pretty obvious that Doni is a little ... obsessed about Godou, after he has managed to defeat him, so it's no wonder that something unhealthy developed, as a result of that.

Although, I'm thinking that the girls around Godou will definitely prevent this ... thing, from developing too much, even if they are forced to use some drastic measures.
Chris38 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 02:30   Link #8429
Awrya
U mad?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kadi View Post

Always wanted to post one.
Wonder if Uldin makes a comment how Godou's harem has both men and women.
Old 2013-11-12, 08:12   Link #8430
Breimoon

as expected of baka-doni. Why did they have to ruin any chance of a second anime season.....Really wanted to see this and the earlier volume adapted
Breimoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 08:48   Link #8431
battleengine

What happen at the end of vol 15? can someone tell me i cant read japanese.
battleengine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 09:23   Link #8432
bludvein

Thanks for the update, and Aisha is hilarious.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 09:35   Link #8433
Trung-t-rung

Aisha's authority sure is troublesome. Fukou da!
Trung-t-rung is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 09:45   Link #8434
II Maestro

Updates~!!!

Aisha's realization!
Quote:
Could it be, no way, is he actually... in love with me!?
For some reason I thought Doni's authority that make mystical powers go out of control to be a troublesome authority and here Aisha's authority is also troublesome, Someone's fortune becomes another's misfortune.
Old 2013-11-12, 10:02   Link #8435
belatkuro
Kuro-chan

Touma will be proud of that authority. And Godou setting up another flag for Aisha.
He's so good.
belatkuro is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 10:19   Link #8436
Awrya
U mad?

In Aisha's eyes, both Uldin and Godou are 'bad boys', but because of Godou's hint of shyness (in her imagination), she's more accepting towards him?
Or because she can let her imagination run wild because he didn't state outright he likes her?

So her fortune & misfortune authority absorbs the fortune of others to increase her own, while at the same time it may backfire any second? Makes me think of HxH and the risky dice from Greed Island arc, you'll be lucky at first, but misfortune will catch up to you.

If Touma obtained that authority, would he attract misfortune at a higher rate than right now?
Old 2013-11-12, 10:43   Link #8437
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I wish the poor or homeless would have Aisha's authority of fortune and misfortune, it would be so funny seeing what will happen to Government officials or bank officials when they try to take away people's possession.
Old 2013-11-12, 10:50   Link #8438
Ddraig

I wonder if one day Godou will end up having one of these troublesome authority. If so what will it be? Then again his ability to attract all kind of not normal girls can be count as one of the authority I guess.
Ddraig is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2013-11-12, 10:57   Link #8439
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

I've been meaning to ask......who place the Sadistic Wifes tag?
Old 2013-11-12, 11:01   Link #8440
bludvein

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ddraig View Post
I wonder if one day Godou will end up having one of these troublesome authority. If so what will it be? Then again his ability to attract all kind of not normal girls can be count as one of the authority I guess.
Godou already has a troublesome authority. Though maybe not quite in the same way as Aisha's.

I mean, he has to have the intention to destroy something every time he summons the boar and the goat takes life force from the surrounding populace. Thats not even counting the unintended destruction his authorities cause.
bludvein is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, campione, ecchi, godslayer, harem, light novel, myth, romance, sd bunko, shounen, supernatural, time travel, true harem