Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2014-05-05, 22:06   Link #1061
Endless Eight
デレバン

Send a message via AIM to Endless Eight
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullheart View Post
The rumor spread around was about what Watase saw and heard in the park. He thought they were talking about doing things other kissing. If I remember correctly, Taichi and Inaba said something about doing it in private, it's better at home, etc.
Okay, I might have to play that route again and ask my boyfriend what exactly the lines said. Though that is pretty interesting, yes. And I really do love their outfits, they're just so cute..

Anyway, I've managed to record some of the audio for the game, if anybody wants it! Just shoot me a message via AIM/Skype/email (tsunderbolts@gmail.com) as long as you tell me it's Kokoro Connect related. If you want any scenarios/dumb lines in general, I can try something.

Still need to work the kinks on recording the video though, but that might happen? Eventually? Maybe then someone can actually work with me in translating the game since I might be learning programming, I don't even know...

On to more CGs! Mostly dating scenarios since the only scenario that I managed to do today is the endings for the Body Building side scenario?

Images
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

This is from the Dereban scenario, route B! Basically, Inaba lies to Taichi saying she saw a future premonition when in reality she just wanted a date (this is the route you get if your choice as Taichi is to NOT date because of Heartseed's "future premonitions"), which I thought was cute. If you choose the wrong option, Taichi breaks up with you and you get the bad end. If you choose the right option, both of them apologize to each other. Inaba apologizes for lying, Taichi apologizes for not realizing Inaba's feelings on the part.

Also in another Inaba route, they go on a date and eat ice cream. (Or soft serve, as they say) and the CG for it is too adorable, I can't handle it! Especially since Inaba wears bright and cute colors that are so out of character for her, which made me the happiest fangirl...!!

Images
Endless Eight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 18:29   Link #1062
Yukihana

Endless Eight you are awesome! I'm literally saving all of these images Hahaha, Inaba's facial expressions in these are just too cute! The fact that they're sharing a drink alone is enough for me to fangirl over I'm just curious.. what's the bad ending for this route? That last CG though, they look so happy! so cute~~
Yukihana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-06, 19:13   Link #1063
Endless Eight
デレバン

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yukihana View Post
Endless Eight you are awesome! I'm literally saving all of these images Hahaha, Inaba's facial expressions in these are just too cute! The fact that they're sharing a drink alone is enough for me to fangirl over I'm just curious.. what's the bad ending for this route? That last CG though, they look so happy! so cute~~
No problem! I managed to get to several routes today, actually. The bad end for that route is basically that Taichi gets really angry and dumps Inaba for lying about the future premonition.

I managed to do some several Iori routes, though I'm still waiting on some confirmation on translation (I'm recording the lines for my boyfriend so I can get that confirmation and figure out what the hell is going on) before I explain some of it. Don't want to be too presumptuous!

I got two bad ends for two different Iori routes, one of them is still waiting my explanation. The former, however, has Iori getting hit by a truck a la Kagerou Days (there's even a cat in the CG!) and Taichi being a badass for the good end version once you save her from the truck. (He even calls her Iori!)

Images

Also, I wanted to share the fact that in Dereban route Taichi admires Inaba's features and then... makes this expression:

Images

WHAT A DORK. More to come! At least, I'm hoping that my boyfriend comes through for me when it comes to giving me the gist of what's happening in this route I'm replaying...

Old 2014-05-07, 21:33   Link #1064
Yukihana

Hahahaha! Taichi is such a lovable guy.
Old 2014-05-08, 09:35   Link #1065
Endless Eight
デレバン

Quote:
Hahahaha! Taichi is such a lovable guy.
He is, isn't he? Anyway, I unlocked both the harem route and the Iori/Fujishima route. And both were equally ridiculous. More on that in a bit! But first of all, I want to tell you guys that my boyfriend did come through for me for the route I was having questions on! (This is the bad end for the route where Iori sees Taichi in a future premonition and her telling him that she "hates him")

And here's a synopsis:

Spoiler for Iori bad ending:

That ending pretty much broke me for a while after I got this synopsis, so I needed to drown myself in another route because Iori scared the wits out of me with her scary voice. ;;

Okay, harem route time! Fujishima will be in the next post since this is getting pretty long. Harem route was ridiculous, Inaba was the best girl (even though she didn't show up until the later half and was like, the second to last girl to confess - the last one was Rina!) and Taichi went crazy near the end because HE DID NOT WANT HAREM.

Also hearing the girls call him "Taichi-sama~" was kind of cute nobody is allowed to make me play through this route ever again or else I will nuke them. Probably. I'm totally insisting my boyfriend play through it though because of how hilarious it was and I couldn't take it seriously. Also there's some lines I need translated oh god.

This route had plenty of good CGs! Which is why I'm sharing! A lot of minor character CGs too, w o w. Also, surprisingly enough, out of all the lovesick girls, the ones that were most in character were probably Inaba - who showed a lot of her Dereban side along with the fact that she didn't exactly want to be a part of harem either and wanted him all to herself, even to the point where she deliberately asks Taichi to go to his room (most likely to do erotic things, haha) and such...

There was a lot of dialogue in this route and it was pretty straight forward, but I was like "INABA WHY YOU KNOW SHOW UP UNTIL NEARLY THE END" because seriously, she wasn't there when Fujishima confessed in front of the class, so I was pretty confused.

Definitely going to ask about this route with my boyfriend today. Maybe. Hopefully?

Onto the CGs!

Images

Well, that's it from me for now, honestly! Maybe I should make a blog with these updates too, so I can also upload the voices.
Old 2014-05-08, 15:16   Link #1066
Enkeli

Lovely people:

This is my last attempt to find it, if you don't know I give up. Do you know whether volume 5 is translate in either english spanish or french somewhere? I can't find it in the usual places but maybe it's lost in some forum somewhere.

If it's nowhere to be found, is it ok to skip it?

Best wishes.
Enkeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 15:24   Link #1067
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

@Endless Eight

That harem ending... straight into my veins hnnnngggg !!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enkeli View Post
Lovely people:

This is my last attempt to find it, if you don't know I give up. Do you know whether volume 5 is translate in either english spanish or french somewhere? I can't find it in the usual places but maybe it's lost in some forum somewhere.

If it's nowhere to be found, is it ok to skip it?

Best wishes.
If it's not at the usual place then you're out of luck, unfortunately this series is still a bit too niche especially now that it's no longer at the height of it's popularity (meaning Anime)
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-08, 17:35   Link #1068
Yukihana

Iori's voice CAN get pretty dark and scary

But OMG that harem ending is priceless!! DANG TAICHI, YOU LUCKY MAN xD The CGs for this route are really awesome and colorful. And of course, Inaba wins because she's simply the best! <3
Really really enjoying these. Thanks again to you and your boyfriend, Endless Eight!
Old 2014-05-08, 17:42   Link #1069
Yukihana

I know it's probably out of question, but I'm (still) really REALLY hoping for a second season for the anime. Even though it's not that popular and there are other reasons for it, the fact that it got an english dub and an english license for the manga should raise the popularity a little. This is one of my favorite animes and I would love to see the rest of the light novels animated.
Old 2014-05-08, 21:57   Link #1070
Endless Eight
デレバン

Quote:
I know it's probably out of question, but I'm (still) really REALLY hoping for a second season for the anime. Even though it's not that popular and there are other reasons for it, the fact that it got an english dub and an english license for the manga should raise the popularity a little. This is one of my favorite animes and I would love to see the rest of the light novels animated.
I highly doubt they're going to make a second season because of what happened and because two of the main cast's voice actors were heavily involved in it. The English license of the manga is going to raise the popularity for it a little bit, and I'm hoping that it sells well so that the light novels get licensed as well - especially since it is, after all, a finished series.

Also, to Enkeli, I'm going to agree with Chaos2Frozen on this one; if you can't find it at the usual places, then you're not going to find it. Translation has grinded to a halt, especially at this time of year because there's finals and the fact that there was a huge lack of translators to begin with. Hell, I can't even translate it even though I understand the gist of the PSP game (mostly because it's voiced, to be honest) unless I took more years of Japanese; the least I can do is edit and typeset Kokoro Connect doujins. Which, by the way, I forgot to mention that me and my boyfriend kind of translated one a while back, but it's not safe for work so if anybody wants it, just shoot me an AIM/skype message/e-mail (tsunderbolts@gmail.com) and we can work something out.

Pleasing the fans of my favorite series is a thing that I like to do. Hell, I could even stream some Yochi Random or the main series if I wanted to. But I digress.

Anyway! Back on topic for Yochi Random. I am currently stuck on an Iori route because I keep on continuously getting the BAD END as stated before, and I actually chose different options this time but still got it, so it's probably a combination of choices? ... Not sure which choices though, so I'll get back to you guys on that a little later.

I went down the hell that is the Fujishima route yesterday. It was... a very interesting route to say the least. Unfortunately, I didn't actually understand this route all too well due to my lack of Japanese understanding... But it had decent CGs, so that makes up for it? Right?

Images

The HAPPY END for that route is literally Iori getting groped. I kid you not.
Old 2014-05-09, 18:50   Link #1071
Enkeli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Eight View Post
Also, to Enkeli, I'm going to agree with Chaos2Frozen on this one; if you can't find it at the usual places, then you're not going to find it. Translation has grinded to a halt, especially at this time of year because there's finals and the fact that there was a huge lack of translators to begin with. Hell, I can't even translate it even though I understand the gist of the PSP game (mostly because it's voiced, to be honest) unless I took more years of Japanese; the least I can do is edit and typeset Kokoro Connect doujins. Which, by the way, I forgot to mention that me and my boyfriend kind of translated one a while back, but it's not safe for work so if anybody wants it, just shoot me an AIM/skype message/e-mail (tsunderbolts@gmail.com) and we can work something out.
I'm sorry to hear. Well, thanks to you both for answering. I guess I'll just have to learn Japanese. :P
Enkeli is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 22:38   Link #1072
Frontier

Poor Iori... just poor Iori. And lucky Fujishima I guess .

Yochi Random sounds like a lot of fun, and thank you so much for your posts Endless Eight .
Old 2014-05-09, 22:46   Link #1073
SuitUp
¡Gracias Totales!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Eight View Post
I highly doubt they're going to make a second season because of what happened and because two of the main cast's voice actors were heavily involved in it. The English license of the manga is going to raise the popularity for it a little bit, and I'm hoping that it sells well so that the light novels get licensed as well - especially since it is, after all, a finished series.
Not to sound ignorant, but, what happened?
SuitUp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-09, 23:51   Link #1074
Yye1
Wide Right

So, anywhere i can find translation for Volume 6.5 on?

"Me and my girlfreinds are goin to go see Sex and the City." We're like: "Great! Now i dont have to take you to see that shit!"
-The Great Philosopher Chris Rock
Yye1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-10, 09:41   Link #1075
Endless Eight
デレバン

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frontier View Post
Poor Iori... just poor Iori. And lucky Fujishima I guess .

Yochi Random sounds like a lot of fun, and thank you so much for your posts Endless Eight .
Yochi Random is a lot of fun! Even though I have no idea what I'm doing half of the time, it was really fun. Also, showed my boyfriend the harem route and it was hilarious to hear his thoughts on it. Apparently, in harem route, Inaba says she wants to be the queen of the harem and subsequently invites herself over to his room.

When Taichi gives up and asks all the StuCS girls if they would do whatever he wanted, Inaba... said the most perverted lines. It was hilarious to hear her say it and it kind of excited me, too!

As for my answer to SuitUp - one of the staff members was pranked and bullied rather severely by several of the staff members, Aoki and Yui's seiyuu, and even the composer of eufonius was involved. If you want to look up more detailed information, I'm pretty sure if you search it up on Google or Anime News Network, you'll find something. Also this is why the DVDs/Blurays have a different opening theme (Kimochi Signal over Paradigm) along with the fact that the PSP game has a instrumental ending track - they originally were going to use future premonitions by eufonius (which is a beautiful song, go look it up!) but it was taken out for the release.

I also found out that, for people who only watched the TV release, that episode six has two additional scenes added in the beginning of the DVD/Bluray release. Did anybody else find any other scenes that were different or was it just this episode?

And Yye1: If they haven't released it in the usual sites, then it hasn't been translated just yet. Translations have been really slow as of late since Kokoro Connect isn't as popular as it used to be back when the anime was airing. But hopefully once the manga comes out, people might come back to it and continue translating the light novels? Since the manga isn't going to get to it (and by "it", I mean v5+ stuff) for a while...
Old 2014-05-15, 22:44   Link #1076
Endless Eight
デレバン

Apologies for the double posting, but it's been a few days, so I suppose it's okay if I show up with an update, right? So I managed to show my boyfriend the Harem Route and apparently Inaba says during her confession that she wants to be the ruler of the harem, which explains so much.

Also more CGs for once! I'm still stuck on Iori's route and keep on getting the bad end for it so I might have to avoid it for a bit and go through other routes - probably either Yui or Aoki's, and they're not my favorite characters, to be honest.

Images
Old 2014-05-18, 23:08   Link #1077
Yukihana

Yay for more CGs! Lol, Iori and Inaba's facial expressions make me wonder what Fujishima is saying And I love all of their swimsuits! I still can't get over how awesome the CGs in this game are. Thank you for sharing more! Your posts are always welcome
Old 2014-05-18, 23:35   Link #1078
Chaos2Frozen
We're Back

Lol at Fujishima in all of those shots
Chaos2Frozen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-05-19, 12:56   Link #1079
Frontier

That swimsuit and changing scene... Inaba looks lovely in black .

Not to say that the other girls don't look nice as well .

I can't tell if Inaba is annoyed at listening to Fujishima's love talk or is genuinely interested and paying complete attention to it .
Old 2014-06-04, 10:58   Link #1080
Endless Eight
デレバン

Hi guys! It's been a while, hasn't it? Well, that's because I've been slacking off on playing Yochi Random, if only because I still need to figure out how to get the good end for Iori's route - I keep getting the bad end which ends up in Inaba breaking down, even though Iori and Taichi do end up dating.

But today, I'm showing you something different! Today, you get a route that I didn't really care about - and barely paid attention to - but had to play because I need 100% completion. Basically, the Aoki/Yui route. Now, I'm not saying it's horrible, but it's just not something that I find as interesting as the other three. So basically what happened in this route was that there were two future premonitions - the first one which was avoided had Aoki and Yui tripping or something like that and the second had Aoki getting beat up.

Now, the reason he got beat up was because he was protecting Yui from some guys who were hitting on her, which was really cute.

Also has a lot of lesyay with Oosawa who actually confessed to Yui which made things pretty awkward.

Onto the CGs!

Images

So, I'm trying to aim for the Inaba and Fujishima side route (Fujishima the Hunter, I believe!), but is there any route in particular that you guys would want to see?

Tags
romance, shounen