AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Current Series > Bleach

Notices

Old 2008-05-09, 09:21   Link #1261
kagato3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konpachi View Post
where did you get this info from?
The fact that the current chapters only going to -100 is mostly a guess based on an interveiw with KT and the fact that most volumes have between 8 to 10 chapters in them.

The rest are from back ups in some of the volumes and/or other books that have already been released.
Higurashi: Its a bit like watching a trainwreck, except you keep getting to see different trains wrecking with roughly the same passengers, into a variety of different objects. Also, the trains are driven by monkeys. On LSD.
kagato3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 05:12   Link #1262
Ziv

In the latest Bleach OP, what's going on with Yuzu? She walks out the front gate, watches Karin running off, then it looks like she gets hit by something from behind and runs off with a distressed look on her face...only there was nothing near her. Did she have a sudden attack of diarrhea, or did Karin do something to her?
Ziv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-11, 05:33   Link #1263
Konpachi
Sinear Mambur

I've looked over the web and can't find it.

If you read or downloaded it online can you provide a link?

Thankz in advance.

Last edited by Konpachi; 2008-05-11 at 21:31.
Konpachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 09:37   Link #1264
X207
Gamyūsa

i've recently have begun a bleach marathon from ep1 to 169. im at ep 50 atm. i can deal with the 3-4 eps to resolve a fight deal but the f*^%&*g kar...king kids shit is damn annoying. are there anymore damn KKK filler eps i should worry about. i hate useless filler eps such as those but the series is pretty good. it will be of great help as to identify those eps and save me from insanity.
X207 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 09:49   Link #1265
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
As far as I can remember these are the main useless, boring filler you should miss. If I missed any someone else feel free to add.

Bounto Arc fillers: 64-109 <-you really will go insane if you watch this, although it does get good towards the end, it's not worth it.

Matsumoto/Hitsugaya filler: 128 - 137 <- If you love Hitsugaya, still don't bother.

Hope it helped.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 10:55   Link #1266
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
As far as I can remember these are the main useless, boring filler you should miss. If I missed any someone else feel free to add.

Bounto Arc fillers: 64-109 <-you really will go insane if you watch this, although it does get good towards the end, it's not worth it.

Matsumoto/Hitsugaya filler: 128 - 137 <- If you love Hitsugaya, still don't bother.

Hope it helped.
ty very muchkakashi-san. now this series doesnt seem so daunting, 169 eps is alot of eps to watch o.o.
just wat do those 2 arcs encompass? does it further ichigo's strenght or is it just a boss to divert attention from the main vilain?. i'll look up the 2 on wikipedia you just listed to see if its really worth watching the arcs

as for the bount arc, where does it start to get good? i might start off from there after ep63.

though i have to say zarapachi's lieutenant is rather funny. cant wait to see her fangs. does smiley face from the 3rd division ever die in the series? a yes or a no answer is sufficient for me, if he does then pls dont give any details on how it happens.

Last edited by X207; 2008-05-12 at 11:14.
Old 2008-05-12, 11:14   Link #1267
Kakashi
カカシ

Send a message via MSN to Kakashi
No problem. I know it's a lot to watch.

Note that before the Bounto Arc there is a mod soul arc which is suicidally bad, so it doesn't actually go straight into the Bounto arc although there are glimpses of the Bounto. The Bounto arc is based around a new villain called Jin. Bounto are vampire. Ichigo's strength doesn't develop at all so no need to worry about missing any character development. Around episode 100 there are some fairly good fights but you wouldn't understand what was going on. Up to you.
Kakashi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 11:32   Link #1268
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by kakashi-san View Post
No problem. I know it's a lot to watch.

Note that before the Bounto Arc there is a mod soul arc which is suicidally bad, so it doesn't actually go straight into the Bounto arc although there are glimpses of the Bounto. The Bounto arc is based around a new villain called Jin. Bounto are vampire. Ichigo's strength doesn't develop at all so no need to worry about missing any character development. Around episode 100 there are some fairly good fights but you wouldn't understand what was going on. Up to you.
i like vampires but i'll take your advice and leave the vampire arc for a dark, rainy and boring day when i have little-no work.
wat is the driving plot of the Hitsugaya arc? depending on the goal, i might watch it.
Old 2008-05-12, 13:22   Link #1269
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by X207 View Post
i like vampires but i'll take your advice and leave the vampire arc for a dark, rainy and boring day when i have little-no work.
wat is the driving plot of the Hitsugaya arc? depending on the goal, i might watch it.
nothing really its an episode about helping and temwork really and he helped Karin defeat older kids in a game of soccer in order to gain use of a soccer field for practice.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-12, 17:13   Link #1270
WONDERMIKE
kanpai!

Send a message via ICQ to WONDERMIKE
personally I liked the Bounto Arc from the point where they entered SS, Byakuya, SoiFon and Mayuri Fanservice was quite nice, Hitsugaya and Ishida maybe too(don't like them that much..).. and Maki/Ipod-Bounto made more sense than some of those canon characters - all in all it was ok as long as they did some fighting
Old 2008-05-12, 20:45   Link #1271
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by lequory View Post
nothing really its an episode about helping and temwork really and he helped Karin defeat older kids in a game of soccer in order to gain use of a soccer field for practice.
ty, that sounds rather boring.

Quote:
Originally Posted by WONDERMIKE View Post
personally I liked the Bounto Arc from the point where they entered SS, Byakuya, SoiFon and Mayuri Fanservice was quite nice, Hitsugaya and Ishida maybe too(don't like them that much..).. and Maki/Ipod-Bounto made more sense than some of those canon characters - all in all it was ok as long as they did some fighting
thats wat im thinking also. personally the battles in SS sound much more interesting than the living world. though i'll probably save se5 for another time.
Old 2008-05-22, 15:10   Link #1272
Hilarieho

I must have been the only person who quite liked the Matsumoto/Hitsugaya filler. The two don't get nearly as much paneltime in the manga which is a shame. The football episode was quite entertaining - reminded me of the Kakukara heroes fillers, which i'm not ashamed to say i loved -Anything with the Don is hilarious in my book .
Hilarieho is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 21:58   Link #1273
Girl_who_cried_gnome
lover of the g-pa hair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hilarieho View Post
I must have been the only person who quite liked the Matsumoto/Hitsugaya filler. The two don't get nearly as much paneltime in the manga which is a shame.
are you serious? they always manage to pop put of nowhere to help out in the plot.... well i guess you're right that they are not shown as much in the manga as they are in the anime and ovas.... but still, hitsugaya had a whole chapter for his background... what more could you want?
Girl_who_cried_gnome is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-22, 23:54   Link #1274
Frailty
Constellation
*Graphic Designer

correction!
the Mastumoto/Hitsugaya filler was only until ep 131
132 was the soccer thing
133-135... were all fillers, didn't bother to watch them though...

136 is the start of the none fillers again so there... I have my source

Frailty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-24, 20:50   Link #1275
X207
Gamyūsa

what state do the vazards stay in? do they use gigai or do they control their spirit form so that they could allow ppl to see them?
Old 2008-05-25, 12:43   Link #1276
Zu Ra
✖ ǝʇ ɯıqnɾl ☆

Questions asked are very speculative you can take your queries to

* Vizard Discussion Thread [Generic]
Old 2008-05-25, 15:44   Link #1277
lequory
People hate good theories

Quote:
Originally Posted by samuraidude View Post
correction!
the Mastumoto/Hitsugaya filler was only until ep 131
132 was the soccer thing
133-135... were all fillers, didn't bother to watch them though...

136 is the start of the none fillers again so there... I have my source
Actually the last 2 minutes of ep. 137 starts manga material again.
lequory is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-26, 00:19   Link #1278
X207
Gamyūsa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Questions asked are very speculative you can take your queries to

* Vizard Discussion Thread [Generic]
ty, i must have missed that thread
Old 2008-05-27, 03:43   Link #1279
Mandrake

I lost track of the bleach anime, and I know I was at a place where
Spoiler:
and I dont know wich episode that was.

I dont really wanna backtrack all episodes because I might loose any sense of suspense with some spoilage during the search.

Can anyone point me to the right episode?
Mandrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-27, 04:08   Link #1280
NoSanninWa
Weapon of Mass Discussion
*Fansubber

That could cover quite a few episodes. Can you tell us what part of the fight you were up to? Had it just begun? In absence of more information, I'd recommend episode 154 since that is when it starts.

There's not that fine a line between willing suspension of disbelief and something just being stupid.
NoSanninWa is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
q&a