AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > K-On!

Notices

Old 2010-01-12, 23:25   Link #501
Kudryavka

And I was 100% sure that Max Factory wouldn't dare make Figmas when Mobips were out for K-ON.
Oh well, no complaints.

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2010-01-12 at 23:43.
Kudryavka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 01:48   Link #502
Seitsuki
Onee!

The Alter Mio is the only one my heart is lustily lovingly longing after. Now if only amiami would hurry up and restock...
Old 2010-01-13, 14:58   Link #503
MidnightViper88
HI, BILLY MAYS HERE

Send a message via AIM to MidnightViper88
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vexx View Post
Got my swimsuit Mio today... haven't had a chance to open the box but it looks like decent work for the price range. Bonus I wasn't aware of - you can have her hair either loose and long or tied up with side bangs.
Hmm...I wanted to get that one at first, but I wasn't sure about the quality, though now I'm thinking of just buying it anyway...Do give us a review when you get to bust it out though...

And if you don't mind, take detailed pictures too...The atypical and bland stock photos that the manufacturers release to the media and mail-order websites just really, really don't give me any visual justice...

I would extend the same request to anyone else that buys and receives K-On! merch...
"I just want to lie in my own crusty filth, eating rancid egg sandwiches, until some unfortunate paramedic has to blow down my door to find my bloated and pasty corpse wedged between the nightstand and mattress stained with Bengay and Robitussin DM." - Greg Gutfeld on sex and seniors
"Syphilis does not stay in Vegas. Debt collectors do not stay in Vegas. Dead hookers stay in Vegas, but the guilt stays with you forever." - Bill Schultz
MidnightViper88 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 21:12   Link #504
Mckendrick
Jr Otaku

Deff will when i get them damn alters! Grrr!!

But can't wait till may(?) when i'll get my tan Azunyan. xD

OMG! Want! Pre-order where?

I was on of the few and lucky to make the pilgrimage to San Fransisco for the Disappearance movie. Hit me up if you wish talk about it.
Mckendrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-13, 21:29   Link #505
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mckendrick View Post
OMG! Want! Pre-order where?
At your fav hobby store, this coming Friday. I highly suggest you stay up late Thursday night if you wanna go for AmiAmi, Hobby Search, all the good places.

And Ui will only be sold at Wonder Festival on Feb 7.

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2010-01-13 at 22:07.
Old 2010-01-13, 22:39   Link #506
Mckendrick
Jr Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
And Ui will only be sold at Wonder Festival on Feb 7.
SOB! If i want any sisterly love, i guess ebay will be my best bet for Ui. : /
But Azunyan where?! She better come with car ears!!

I was on of the few and lucky to make the pilgrimage to San Fransisco for the Disappearance movie. Hit me up if you wish talk about it.
Old 2010-01-14, 22:28   Link #507
Kudryavka

Quote:
SOB! If i want any sisterly love, i guess ebay will be my best bet for Ui. : /
But Azunyan where?! She better come with car ears!!
figma Yui gets an early preorder release at Hobby Search! Godspeed in getting there in time, friend.
http://www.1999.co.jp/eng/10107296
I believe that naming it "School Uniform Ver." means that there'll be other versions, too? Like School Performance Ver., or even better yet, "Don't Say Lazy" Ver.??

Last edited by Kudryavka; 2010-01-14 at 22:51.
Old 2010-01-15, 01:53   Link #508
drsypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by C.A. View Post
The one complain I have for both Nendo and Figma Yui, why didn't they include untan?
Apparently, Figma Ui comes with an extra hand for Yui's castanets:

Spoiler for :

Also, at Wonfes, Nendoroid Mio and Ritsu will be sold in their Fuwa Fuwa Time concert outfits and a stage will be included as well:

Spoiler for :

Last edited by drsypher; 2010-01-15 at 02:29.
drsypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 04:23   Link #509
Kudryavka

The new Nendos look okay. The only thing I like a lot about them is Mio's scared face. I wish they had put that face in Mio's regular release to replace the crying face.
Old 2010-01-15, 06:04   Link #510
fict_ticious
I can has drinks?

Lol, pre-orders have been killed at the usual places already. Managed to get mine. I'm really surprised that they announced the figure so close to it's actual release.

As for WonDes exclusive, DAMN YOU JAPAN.
Holes in stage = modified Di:Stage?
fict_ticious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 20:12   Link #511
Mckendrick
Jr Otaku

Quote:
Originally Posted by fict_ticious View Post
Lol, pre-orders have been killed at the usual places already. Managed to get mine. I'm really surprised that they announced the figure so close to it's actual release.
Lucky. I didn't get in time. DXDXDX

Old 2010-01-15, 22:25   Link #512
Kudryavka

Quote:
Lucky. I didn't get in time. DXDXDX
There's still HLJ, who hasn't added figma Yui Hirasawa to their catalog yet. Just keep refreshing the figma search page until she shows up. That's how I landed my Nendoroid Tsumugi 3 days after she sold out at Hobby Search, AmiAmi and Otacute.

btw Otacute still has Yui up for preorders as of now.
Old 2010-01-15, 22:41   Link #513
drsypher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Komari View Post
There's still HLJ, who hasn't added figma Yui Hirasawa to their catalog yet. Just keep refreshing the figma search page until she shows up. That's how I landed my Nendoroid Tsumugi 3 days after she sold out at Hobby Search, AmiAmi and Otacute.

btw Otacute still has Yui up for preorders as of now.
Yep Otacute still has Yui! I preordered her myself, but I'm wondering how Otacute preorders work. I never actually preordered at Otacute before so when I did and it just reserved her I got kind of confused. Do I pick my shipping method and credit information when she comes out or something?
drsypher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-15, 23:05   Link #514
Mckendrick
Jr Otaku

Ahah! Otacute is win now. I was startin to think i might not be able to get it. what with not knowing when hlj would throw it up, an know me i'd miss it when they did. : /

But all is good, and i can rest peacefully. xD

Old 2010-01-15, 23:44   Link #515
Kudryavka

Guddo jobu!
Quote:
Originally Posted by drsypher View Post
Yep Otacute still has Yui! I preordered her myself, but I'm wondering how Otacute preorders work. I never actually preordered at Otacute before so when I did and it just reserved her I got kind of confused. Do I pick my shipping method and credit information when she comes out or something?
Yeah, they don't charge you or anything until they get the item in their hands. Then they'll send you a bill, PayPal or Gate2Shop, and let you choose your shipping method. I believe that's why they don't let you cancel preorders.
Old 2010-01-19, 03:23   Link #516
prnoct90

Just got vol 7 blu-ray in the mail today. I was wondering, can anyone tell me if the following is just and advertisement, or is it something that those of us who bought all the volumes can mail in for?

Last edited by relentlessflame; 2010-01-19 at 12:33. Reason: used thumbnails instead
prnoct90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 03:30   Link #517
dizzy304

So last week, the Hirasawa sisters figmas were announced. Now who's next in line with figma of themselves? Why none other than K-On!'s very shy and moe bassist Akiyama Mio!

Mio figma has been announced!!! She's going to be available for pre-order the 22nd of this month and released sometime next month, February.

Isn't she lovely? Although my only complaint is her invisible bass strings. Where did they go?

Source --->http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/253...gma.html#6pack
dizzy304 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 05:12   Link #518
Kudryavka

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzy304 View Post
So last week, the Hirasawa sisters figmas were announced. Now who's next in line with figma of themselves? Why none other than K-On!'s very shy and moe bassist Akiyama Mio!

Mio figma has been announced!!! She's going to be available for pre-order the 22nd of this month and released sometime next month, February.

Spoiler for lotsa space:

Isn't she lovely? Although my only complaint is her invisible bass strings. Where did they go?

Source --->http://www.dannychoo.com/post/en/253...gma.html#6pack
Nothing a little remod can't fix, eh? I think using the 4 bottom strings of an acoustic would be one nice DIY solution.

And by now, I think everyone knows what to do if they want to stand a chance at securing a Mio figma. Hobby Search puts orders up the night before preorders open (in PST) (that might be 12:00 AM JST) !
Old 2010-01-19, 11:13   Link #519
Squawks
PSI you from behind

even those might be too thick.
Squawks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-01-19, 11:42   Link #520
SaintessHeart
NYAAAAHAAANNNNN~

Quote:
Originally Posted by dizzy304 View Post

Spoiler for big:

These positions are the sole reason why her figma is worth blowing your money on.

When three puppygirls named after pastries are on top of each other, it is called Eclair a'la menthe et Biscotti aux fraises avec beaucoup de Ricotta sur le dessus.
Most of all, you have to be disciplined and you have to save, even if you hate our current financial system. Because if you don't save, then you're guaranteed to end up with nothing.
SaintessHeart is offline   Reply With Quote