Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Web Novels

Notices

Old 2014-08-21, 07:12   Link #3381
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by myopius View Post
First chapter I've ever read after having to wait the whole month (I caught up in the middle of volume 19). Quite nostalgic.
Spoiler for New chapter:
-there is a chance that another sword king will accompany Rudy[hims dam is absent]. Please made it Izolte.

in human history, many men will kill each other for a single woman[inthis case she is a god]
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 08:27   Link #3382
Lefay

Nooo, chapter 129 got dropped by F747
Lefay is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 08:29   Link #3383
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lefay View Post
Nooo, chapter 129 got dropped by F747
Saihafire said he would do it after he finishes 128.

BTW do we know if the guy that started v15 is going to continue?

Found this on 4chan http://pastebin.com/zm31d4AX read at your own discretion.
Nihgthawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 08:42   Link #3384
questmas

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nihgthawk View Post
Saihafire said he would do it after he finishes 128.

BTW do we know if the guy that started v15 is going to continue?

Found this on 4chan http://pastebin.com/zm31d4AX read at your own discretion.
He mentioned that he would, but there's a huge blank in the chinese translation (147-150) so those won't be translated

Edit: nvm, 147-150 just got translated
questmas is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 09:39   Link #3385
Nihgthawk

So I read that after his fight with Orsted Rudeus had both of this hands restored so why is he using his prosthetic hand again in v18?
Old 2014-08-21, 09:43   Link #3386
Dormouse

Quote:
So I read that after his fight with Orsted Rudeus had both of this hands restored so why is he using his prosthetic hand again in v18?
Cause you can wear it over your real hand and it makes you strong and gives you rocket punches.

Until Rudeus naturally gains herculean strength and can shoot off his real hand... You know?
Dormouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 09:47   Link #3387
Kaito Yamakage

In case anyone is interested in translating map 3 heres the stuff I had prepared, you could say it's already "done" to some extent it just needs to be compiled, but I really don't feel like finishing it. Making use of map 1-2 and this stuff, plus some kind of editing software you should be able to edit the text on the cleaned map image I have.

If you search through this thread you can probably find a mostly done image for the house part as well(I think it was around page 30-50 in this thread). Someone who can actually read the stuff is probably best off finishing it but otherwise anyone can make use of these to do Map 3.

Cleaned Image Map 3: http://i.imgur.com/dGsN8uI.png

Raw Page for Map 3: http://ncode.syosetu.com/n9669bk/192/

Spoiler for Map 3 chapter text rough translation:

Spoiler for Map 3 Balmunkstranslation map kanji translation stuff:
Old 2014-08-21, 09:47   Link #3388
Dementrus
Hououin Kyouma

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dormouse View Post
Cause you can wear it over your real hand and it makes you strong and gives you rocket punches.

Until Rudeus naturally gains herculean strength and can shoot off his real hand... You know?
What the heck??

And we got ch.200 translated here, horray
Thanks Dormouse
------------------------------------------
Dementrus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 09:47   Link #3389
Nihgthawk

Quote:

What about when his hand gets cut off by the Water God? does it only affect the prosthetic?
Old 2014-08-21, 09:53   Link #3390
mPervy
Professional NEET

Didn't check this thread for a few days because my piling up works, and two of our main translator was retired. Thx Kaito and Vanant. Appreciate your works till now. without your monstrous tenacity, this series won't be translated as much as now! Good job, both of you!

Also, is that ch 200 uploaded separately as 1 ch? Because I'm a bit confused with Vol19 and the start of Vol20 it was tagged on.

(And Vanant, I'll wait patiently for Rakuin no Monshou).
mPervy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 10:09   Link #3391
Dormouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by mPervy View Post
Didn't check this thread for a few days because my piling up works, and two of our main translator was retired. Thx Kaito and Vanant. Appreciate your works till now. without your monstrous tenacity, this series won't be translated as much as now! Good job, both of you!
Idunno about tenacity or whatever, but its pretty hard to see myself as any sort of monster when standing next to Kaito lol.
Quote:
Originally Posted by mPervy View Post
Also, is that ch 200 uploaded separately as 1 ch? Because I'm a bit confused with Vol19 and the start of Vol20 it was tagged on.

(And Vanant, I'll wait patiently for Rakuin no Monshou).
He's changed it to 'Volume 20' now. It was a typo~

And that'll take a while. It's my favourite series, so I don't wanna mess it up, lol.
Quote:
What about when his hand gets cut off by the Water God? does it only affect the prosthetic?
...That does happen. How does that happen? O:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaito Yamakage View Post
In case anyone is interested in translating map 3 heres the stuff I had prepared, you could say it's already "done" to some extent it just needs to be compiled, but I really don't feel like finishing it. Making use of map 1-2 and this stuff, plus some kind of editing software you should be able to edit the text on the cleaned map image I have.
Lol, what the heck? I totally forgot that I sent you that. Dayumn, cleaning that map must've been annoying.
Old 2014-08-21, 11:47   Link #3392
Weavern
Lurker

Has anyone considered that Zanoba creates the republic or democracy so he is freed from governing and can get back to his dolls thus ticking the boxes?
Weavern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 12:01   Link #3393
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weavern View Post
Has anyone considered that Zanoba creates the republic or democracy so he is freed from governing and can get back to his dolls thus ticking the boxes?
That could possibly work, though it will take a long time to get it done. That could be back up plan if Rudeus has no choice but to kill Pax.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 17:10   Link #3394
Nihgthawk

Quote:
Originally Posted by ReaperxKingx View Post
That could possibly work, though it will take a long time to get it done. That could be back up plan if Rudeus has no choice but to kill Pax.
Reporting after everything is done.
Rudeus: The situation has been resolved and Shirone is on its way to becoming a republic.
Orsted: Good work with this Pax should set up the republic within XXXX years.
R: Yea about that I am sorry to report but Pax did not survive the incident.
O: ...I thought I told you NOT to kill him. (pissed off look)
R: Wait wait I did not kill him, I tried my best to keep him alive even after he tried to have Zanoba and I killed a number of times.
O: ...What happened.
R: Well after everything had settled down Zanoba and I were getting ready to depart but Pax did not want to let us go. Luckily most of the soldiers and nobles were pleased with our assistance and were blaming the incident mostly on Pax's failed leadership so he could not rally support to detain us after we said we wanted to depart. So he tried bribe us to stay and after that failed he took some of Zanoba's dolls to try to get him at least to stay. Well one thing lead to another and Pax, while taunting Zanoba and I with one of the dolls, accidentally broke it.
O: ...And?
R: Well before I could react Zanoba had marched right up to Pax and had ripped his head off. I am sorry I let my guard down because I was trying to think of a way to get the dolls back without harming Pax too much that when he broke the doll my train of thought was interrupted and he was dead before I could reassess the situation.
O: So how is Shirone going to become a republic now?
R: Yes, to take responsibility Zanoba agreed to become the new king and I recommended that he make the country into a republic so that he could have more leisure time with his dolls since he does not seem all the interested in ruling Shirone at all. I also agreed to stay to set up the outline to the republic and was hoping you could tell me how the republic was set up in the original time line.
O: (while slightly irritated begins to tell him how the republic was set up and to go about doing it.)
Old 2014-08-21, 17:25   Link #3395
Razorfloss

Quote:
Reporting after everything is done.
Rudeus: The situation has been resolved and Shirone is on its way to becoming a republic.
Orsted: Good work with this Pax should set up the republic within XXXX years.
R: Yea about that I am sorry to report but Pax did not survive the incident.
O: ...I thought I told you NOT to kill him. (pissed off look)
R: Wait wait I did not kill him, I tried my best to keep him alive even after he tried to have Zanoba and I killed a number of times.
O: ...What happened.
R: Well after everything had settled down Zanoba and I were getting ready to depart but Pax did not want to let us go. Luckily most of the soldiers and nobles were pleased with our assistance and were blaming the incident mostly on Pax's failed leadership so he could not rally support to detain us after we said we wanted to depart. So he tried bribe us to stay and after that failed he took some of Zanoba's dolls to try to get him at least to stay. Well one thing lead to another and Pax, while taunting Zanoba and I with one of the dolls, accidentally broke it.
O: ...And?
R: Well before I could react Zanoba had marched right up to Pax and had ripped his head off. I am sorry I let my guard down because I was trying to think of a way to get the dolls back without harming Pax too much that when he broke the doll my train of thought was interrupted and he was dead before I could reassess the situation.
O: So how is Shirone going to become a republic now?
R: Yes, to take responsibility Zanoba agreed to become the new king and I recommended that he make the country into a republic so that he could have more leisure time with his dolls since he does not seem all the interested in ruling Shirone at all. I also agreed to stay to set up the outline to the republic and was hoping you could tell me how the republic was set up in the original time line.
O: (while slightly irritated begins to tell him how the republic was set up and to go about doing it.)
i can totally see that happening
Razorfloss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 17:26   Link #3396
casgoldsmith

I just read the chapter 190.5 and....

"No matter how much she want to running away, from the man Physiologically disgusting man in front of her."

casgoldsmith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-21, 17:34   Link #3397
ReaperxKingx
Emperor of the Expected

Quote:
Originally Posted by casgoldsmith View Post
I just read the chapter 190.5 and....

"No matter how much she want to running away, from the man Physiologically disgusting man in front of her."

Yeah, I laughed a lot about that. It is very funny. It seems like there will be a continuation of that side story. As such, this series has made all side stories related to the main story as well characters from each side stories eventually makes it in the main story. It would not surprise me if Fam and Angel returns to the main story.
ReaperxKingx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-22, 01:26   Link #3398
Dormouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by CNine View Post
Is it fine to upload this on BT?
Would prefer you didnt.
Old 2014-08-22, 02:24   Link #3399
CNine
Inactive Member

Quote:
Would prefer you didnt.
are you doing vol 20?--->just confirmation
CNine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2014-08-22, 02:51   Link #3400
Onizuka-GTO
Holy Beast ~Wuff!~
*Scanlator

Send a message via MSN to Onizuka-GTO
Quote:
Would prefer you didnt.
What about the Baka-Tsuki forums? Can i upload them to the MT forum topic instead?

I've been told our forums are very reliably secured.....

against everyone.

Tags
alternate world, fantasy, gods, harem, incest, og isekai, polygamy, reincarnation, seinen, time travel, true harem, webnovel