AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Old 2010-07-14, 16:49   Link #1301
DragoZERO
Spoilaphobic

Quote:
Originally Posted by dredmorte View Post
But the manga is still running! The second episode ended slighty before the end of the 2nd chapter. The manga already has 26 chapters. I thought this anime would run for a typical 24-26 episodes.
It could be both good and bad. If they only do 12 episodes and green light a second season, we will get more manga material sooner. However, we don't know what the pacing will be and may end up flying through the chapters. If this pace continues (one chapter per episode) it'd be perfect.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Klashikari View Post
EDIT2: Done... yikes 52 posts... well, the thread is there: Zombie-Apocalypse Survival Thread.
Hahaha...awesome thread title.
Old 2010-07-14, 16:51   Link #1302
Master Chibi
.: A bad doggy :.

Busu's evil face in this episode was deliciously malicious.

Must have more of her~

Updated once a week - http://pishi.wordpress.com/
Last updated - 5/30/10 - Random Manga Roulette!
Master Chibi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 18:29   Link #1303
OkamiNoKaze

Wow, what a show, and this is just the first episode. It definitely had the Romero feel too it. Like others mentioned I liked the scene with the two best friends, I found it amusing. As far as the fan service, not minding it much, though they did pick some odd moments for random panty flashes.
Old 2010-07-14, 19:23   Link #1304
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by OkamiNoKaze View Post
Wow, what a show, and this is just the first episode. It definitely had the Romero feel too it. Like others mentioned I liked the scene with the two best friends, I found it amusing. As far as the fan service, not minding it much, though they did pick some odd moments for random panty flashes.
Yeah no kidding. Most random panty shots ever. Just about when someone is going to get eaten by a zombie? Really? Just isn't right.
Old 2010-07-14, 19:37   Link #1305
Seitsuki
Onee!

Not to mention panty flashes. Of zombies. On the other hand, beats looking at a black screen.

The horrible release rate of the manga makes me fear for later episodes tho. Will they switch to filler? Make up their own story line? Please don't screw it up..
Old 2010-07-14, 19:43   Link #1306
darkdarkdark
Let's Go, My Friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
Not to mention panty flashes. Of zombies. On the other hand, beats looking at a black screen.

The horrible release rate of the manga makes me fear for later episodes tho. Will they switch to filler? Make up their own story line? Please don't screw it up..
I don't think so. I think that the show will have enough time for the first season to have a full 26 episode run. The manga is up to 26 chapers now so far and counting. It seems to run on a chapter per episode deal, so it should be fine.
Old 2010-07-14, 20:10   Link #1307
thelok

I read all the manga in a overnight session, this stuff is just too cool.
thelok is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 20:38   Link #1308
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Awesome show! U gotta love this highschool version of resident evil! I just wish they wouldn't censor the killings but its all good, lotsa blood and the fanservice is strong on this one!

Some things I have to point out so far:

1. Some female Teachers can afford to wear Prada, amazing isn't it?.
2. Boobs are especially lovely during apocalyptic circumstances. Survival instinct perhaps?
3. Isn't it lovely to be able to take out your love-rival with a baseball bat?
4. That Fat guy made a fan outta me, he went from worthless to war maniac in 2 seconds flat!
5. Pink Haired chick turning a saw against that zombie .. total awesomeness!

This show has so much potential ...Seriously... I am positively giddy with anticipation

Quick Question:

What days of the week are these eps airing? I checked the OP post but there is no info as to when they are coming out. Pointers any1?

Spoiler for Trigger Happy:
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 20:42   Link #1309
AnimeBuddy
Anime Freak

Thumbs up

It's been made into an anime ?! The manga was great and the anime is just as great ! I was definitely not disappointed. It had great voice acting. The animation is really well made, a bit different, it looks like some kind of a 3D game.

Last edited by AnimeBuddy; 2010-07-14 at 20:54.
AnimeBuddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 21:40   Link #1310
ZeKeR
Superbad

so guys..... the cake is served.... and we have eaten it.... what are your comments?
Old 2010-07-14, 22:51   Link #1311
Xacual

Pretty sure it airs 11:30am Monday in Japan.

I was influenced by a certain group overflowing with madness and started trying to write a story. Please give it a try. Crashed into Fantasy
Xacual is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 23:41   Link #1312
xip
future tekken lord

Just watched episode 1.

Rei is so annoying, specially her voice. She ruined everything for me, I hope she dies later on. I don't care if she has a big boobs, most of the girlies on the show has it anyway, so she won't be missed.

Lastly, I don't hate fanservice in anime, but it would have been better if they didn't include those jiggling boobs and panty shots with the zombie scenes. It was so distracting.
xip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-14, 23:59   Link #1313
ironmaiden08

Episode 2, pure gold. This is my zombie fantasy coming to life...never wished for the oppurtunity more than now, but this series definitely will suffice. Development of the characters are happening fairly quickly, but it still works, they actually get you caring about them....which is hard to do in 2 episodes. Can't wait for episode 3 gahhhhhhh
ironmaiden08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 04:17   Link #1314
Seitsuki
Onee!

...you WANT a zombie apocalypse?

In all the movies (and hell in this anime) for every survivor there were a CRAPLOAD more who didn't make it. Statistically speaking, since you are most likely a 'normal' citizen you're chances of coming out alive aren't that great. Feel free to make your preparations but pray that you won't need them.
Old 2010-07-15, 04:26   Link #1315
ironmaiden08

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seitsuki View Post
...you WANT a zombie apocalypse?

In all the movies (and hell in this anime) for every survivor there were a CRAPLOAD more who didn't make it. Statistically speaking, since you are most likely a 'normal' citizen you're chances of coming out alive aren't that great. Feel free to make your preparations but pray that you won't need them.
Like I said it is a fantasy and I'm wanting it to go according to how it is in my head. Of course I'd be quick in line of the undead if it were to actually happen, I can dream though...or watch this series, probably both
ironmaiden08 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 04:27   Link #1316
MitsubishiZero
Resource cabinet

"how dare you order me to do something?"

Fat guy looks at her, looking killer-ish

next second: "please~"

Pure win for the Fat guy~

I am nobody, just a simple resource cabinet.....
MitsubishiZero is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 04:49   Link #1317
felix
sleepyhead
*Author

Quote:
Originally Posted by MitsubishiZero View Post
"how dare you order me to do something?"

Fat guy looks at her, looking killer-ish

next second: "please~"

Pure win for the Fat guy~
His name is Kouta Hirano. And I concur, best moment of the entire episode.
Old 2010-07-15, 05:54   Link #1318
CuXe
Loving Romeo X Juliet

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix View Post
His name is Kouta Hirano. And I concur, best moment of the entire episode.
I also call him "dat fat guy" ... easier to remember... .... but the fact he is fat doesn't take away from his insane dual persona
CuXe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2010-07-15, 05:59   Link #1319
Sparvid
*hic*

Quote:
Originally Posted by xip View Post
Rei is so annoying, specially her voice. She ruined everything for me, I hope she dies later on. I don't care if she has a big boobs, most of the girlies on the show has it anyway, so she won't be missed.
I didn't realize that it was Marina Inoue until I read it here after I'd watched the first episode. I would've expected her to stand out more (I recognized Eri Kitamura's tsundere-ness pretty much immediately), but maybe she'll get more to work with in future episodes.
Old 2010-07-15, 06:04   Link #1320
grylsyjaeger
Onani Master

Send a message via MSN to grylsyjaeger
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparvid View Post
I didn't realize that it was Marina Inoue until I read it here after I'd watched the first episode. I would've expected her to stand out more (I recognized Eri Kitamura's tsundere-ness pretty much immediately), but maybe she'll get more to work with in future episodes.
Really? I recognized her before anyone else in the series.

"It doesn't mean much, we never had a chance."
grylsyjaeger is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
action, boobs, ecchi, harem, horror, romance, seinen, shounen, zombie apocalypse