AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series

Notices

Closed Thread

Old 2008-05-02, 22:39   Link #281
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin Ansem View Post
^You started that thread, didn't you?!

Also this confirms Gekka being capable of mind rape. No wonder she's a child of Enka.
she is a true tentacle monster
Old 2008-05-02, 22:48   Link #282
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sin Ansem View Post
^You started that thread, didn't you?!
Eyepatch moe~
Old 2008-05-02, 23:14   Link #283
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Spoiler for Ep3:
Old 2008-05-02, 23:14   Link #284
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

Eps 3 was da bomb, mainly because of Senko. Need more KKN!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
does Senko remind anyone else of Sugintou? If she was voice by Tanaka Rie, it would be perfect.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathkillz View Post
Nail head + hammer = hit.

I've just found my favorite character for this series
Add another one to the Senko fanclub. I was thinking, if Suigintou was ever made to look human, she'd look like Senko. But keep her psycho moe intact along with bits of dere, and she's almost like Gin personified. While I would usually care less, if one sprinkles in her past with Ginichi, it was basically instant win for the likes of me. Gotta love my absolute moe property...

So yeah, while most people would come to love Senko because of Gin, for me, my moe meter for Gin went up because of Senko.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2008-05-02, 23:45   Link #285
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Silver hair, gothic--how could she not be Suigintou? Too bad she missed out on her chance to call Yuka "Junku!" Opportunity lost.

And Ouka, calm under fire, dodging bullets... that part was a little awkward.
Old 2008-05-02, 23:54   Link #286
Tatiana Razajev
Karen

Send a message via AIM to Tatiana Razajev
Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneDragon View Post
Silver hair, gothic--how could she not be Suigintou? Too bad she missed out on her chance to call Yuka "Junku!" Opportunity lost.
Heh maybe with careful editing, we could at least pretend it happened. In any case in regards to Gekka, she's quite scary. Hopefully the Chika ending will show up on youtube soon.

And wow I just checked and there is now Chika Ending this time on youtube. Nice song and interesting how some of it contrasts the sad past and the hopeful present in some ways.
Old 2008-05-03, 00:49   Link #287
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tatiana Razajev View Post
Heh maybe with careful editing, we could at least pretend it happened. In any case in regards to Gekka, she's quite scary. Hopefully the Chika ending will show up on youtube soon.

And wow I just checked and there is now Chika Ending this time on youtube. Nice song and interesting how some of it contrasts the sad past and the hopeful present in some ways.
maybe we can petition mentar to get v2 of the ep3 with "junk" inserted
Old 2008-05-03, 06:09   Link #288
DmonHiro

Send a message via Yahoo to DmonHiro
I don't think there is any way that Gekka is the destroyer. She seems more like a protector from the shadows. I'm sure she has some awesome powers, but I think she will use them to help the others without them knowing it.
Old 2008-05-03, 08:06   Link #289
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
So yeah, while most people would come to love Senko because of Gin, for me, my moe meter for Gin went up because of Senko.
That's an interesting way to put it...

But gin sama is the absolute original

I'd say that I prefer Senko's personality to chika's mainly because I think it suits her character type/appearence better ^^

(okey, okey...as well as being the gin sama type).
Quote:
And the red eyes.

In fact, girls with silver hair and red eyes are usually given a sadistic personality (me loves ).

And yea...if Senko called Yuka a doll, she should have also said "JUNKU" for the lawlz

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-05-03, 08:27   Link #290
Random Wanderer

Quote:
Originally Posted by DmonHiro View Post
I don't think there is any way that Gekka is the destroyer. She seems more like a protector from the shadows. I'm sure she has some awesome powers, but I think she will use them to help the others without them knowing it.
Her comment during the mind-rape scene "Have the thousand years made me naive? Or maybe the family frenzy has softened my soul." implies that she's been around for a thousand years. Coincidentally, that would be how long it's been since Enka "died." That implies to me that rather than being a child of Enka, she may BE Enka.

Pretty clear that she's powerful, mysterious, and deadly. She says that normally she wouldn't be so kind to someone who hurt her family... "kind" meaning letting them LIVE. She could have killed Senko, and no one would even have known who'd done it.

She's high on my list of suspects for the destroyer. But note, don't judge who might or might not be the destroyer of world based on their personality. The whole point of this operation is to make everyone have something to care about and NOT be an evil world-destroying force, was it not? Well, that and to identify the true threat so it could be killed, but you know, whatever.

I suspect that the "true" child won't turn out to be any ONE member of the family, but rather that it could be any or ALL of them. What I mean is that perhaps they ALL have the potential to destroy the world, should someone happen to trigger that kind of anger in them. Thus, identifying and stopping ONE child won't solve things, because any of the other children could do it too.

Just a thought.
Old 2008-05-03, 10:44   Link #291
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

^
Now that's a scary thought. Gekka alone mind raping is quite a feat considering she wasn't anywhere near Senko, but if she's backed with the likes of her dangerous 'family'... that will be literally hell on earth.

And a thought... if Gekka is indeed the original Enka, then how the heck did her bloodline got mixed into people?

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)
Old 2008-05-03, 10:55   Link #292
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragoonKain3 View Post
And a thought... if Gekka is indeed the original Enka, then how the heck did her bloodline got mixed into people?
And wasn't Enka supposed to be a dragon-thing? If I were a dragon that got trapped into the body of a jellyfish for a thousand years, I'd probably want to destroy the world, too. Even if I did still have the powers of flight, lightning, and mind rape.

Or maybe Gekka is a red herring and it was really Kyouka's subconscious doing the mind raping after all.
Old 2008-05-03, 11:21   Link #293
Deathkillz
~ You're dead ^__^* ~
*Graphic Designer

Send a message via MSN to Deathkillz
Given that they are all Enka's child, wouldn't it mean that they all have the potential to destroy the world? I'm not getting what it is meant by the "true" child of Enka in that sense.

Gekka is a surprise though, never underestimate what the children of Enka can do, even if Gekka looks like a Jellyfish, she is carnivorous!

And from the way she talked to Senko...it would imply that she has killed many in the past O.o

Siggy: hohohohoho~ | AnimeHistory welcome to our blog ~ | Summer2009 early review
Under the radar series Summer2009: Kanamemo, GA Geijutsuka Art, NEEDLESS
Old 2008-05-03, 11:43   Link #294
Xellos-_^
Not Enough Sleep

I still think Yuka is the biggest candidate for being Enka's true child. She is too innocent. Someone no one would suspect.
Old 2008-05-03, 12:10   Link #295
Random Wanderer

Quote:
And wasn't Enka supposed to be a dragon-thing?
Well, Enka also looked like a giant Kyouka in a bat costume. I suspect the original legend of Enka just described him as "the great destroyer, slaughterer of millions and kicker of puppies" or something without any real physical descriptions, and the rest is just people interpreting it.

Quote:
Given that they are all Enka's child, wouldn't it mean that they all have the potential to destroy the world? I'm not getting what it is meant by the "true" child of Enka in that sense.
I would agree, but the way it was presented in episode 1 suggests that Ouka's organization thinks there will be ONE child who is the one prophesied to destroy the world, and they just don't know which of the creatures that contains Enka's DNA it will be.

However, I think I'll stick with the idea that ANY of them could destroy the world if properly triggered. That's six potential world destroyers (Chika doesn't count, and Ouka probably isn't an Enka child) rather than one.

Quote:
And from the way she talked to Senko...it would imply that she has killed many in the past O.o
It did sound that way, didn't it? Her voice was a lot more menacing than I'd expected, too. I don't really know what I was expecting, but it wasn't that. A very dangerous little jellyfish, all the more because she's the most likely to be forgotten among the family, since she can't talk (in an ordinary fashion, anyway).
Old 2008-05-03, 13:13   Link #296
FlareKnight
User of the "Fast Draw"

Send a message via AIM to FlareKnight Send a message via MSN to FlareKnight
Probably do think that anyone in that family would have the potential to go and destroy the world. Just when one goes and does it doesn't matter about the others since there wouldn't be a world left for them to destroy . So it's kind of first come first serve in that regard. Just have to keep an eye on all of them and when one looks like he/she will start world destruction take them out quickly.

Of course hoping that they get so tightly bound together that none would want to cause world destruction. Though if something does happen you have a group together that could go a bit overboard so a bit risky there.

Sure you would have suspected that Gekka would have some secrets as with a form like that there has to be something pretty interesting. But didn't think something that dark such a likely to have killed quite a few in the past.

Still I'm sure Gekka as much as anyone is being changed through this crazy family. I mean if not killing is a step back a few more and might avoid the mental assaults entirely.
Old 2008-05-03, 13:33   Link #297
SinsI

Since it was an accident (was it really?) that somebody caught Gekka and tested her DNK,
I wonder how many children of Enka are actually free-roaming the sea depths...
Does that "children radar" work in water, or was it just getting the signals from their personal transmitters?
Old 2008-05-03, 13:49   Link #298
KaneDragon
*(RAWR*)&rawr

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlareKnight View Post
Probably do think that anyone in that family would have the potential to go and destroy the world. Just when one goes and does it doesn't matter about the others since there wouldn't be a world left for them to destroy . So it's kind of first come first serve in that regard. Just have to keep an eye on all of them and when one looks like he/she will start world destruction take them out quickly.

Of course hoping that they get so tightly bound together that none would want to cause world destruction. Though if something does happen you have a group together that could go a bit overboard so a bit risky there.
Destroying the world, one mansion at a time.
Old 2008-05-03, 14:52   Link #299
aroduc
Ruiner of Things

Hyouka ED this week

Old 2008-05-03, 14:55   Link #300
serenade_beta
そのおっぱいで13才

Spoiler for ep4:

-Blog --> http://tdnshumi.blogspot.com/ (Mainly about video games)
-R.I.P. Hiroshi Yamauchi, Gaming wouldn't have been the same without you (9/19/13)
Closed Thread

Tags
comedy, kemonomimi, loli, shounen