AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Light Novels

Notices

Old 2021-03-05, 07:13   Link #3161
Shelbrit

I agree with you, I think it is cover because of the background and generally cover comes out first so.
Shelbrit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-05, 14:13   Link #3162
hihoperorin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyureki View Post
What he's saying there is that it's been so long since he last went all out that he's currently unable to reach that. Ie. he's extremely rusty and can't bring out his full abilities.
I agree. I also think that jagt's observation has some degree of truth to it. I'd say Reiss meant both. maybe to confuse Rio about his power lv. as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roberto1 View Post
As i see they are only 4 elements, water (hiroaki), fire (trashisa), earth (Erika), wind (satsuki)

The others are not elements
Ice (Renji) is not element neither is Lighting (Rui)

So Rio could be light or darkness

The 7th hero theory. I might have just forgotten but, was there ever a mention of a 7th hero? Even if there was, it makes more sense for Rio to be an all rounder like say a chief hero lol, since he cab use all elements. Otherwise, I don't see why the author gave Rio and Aishia access to all elements. Besides, it's just my opinion but, it looks to me like Haruto and the heroes are too different in their powers and fighting style. The heroes are basically broken cheat bastards who get stronger just cause they wish for it. They have no combat skill, no technique, no nothing. Just broken stats and abilities they haven't the slightest idea how they work. I think Erica is a good representative of the hero fighting style. She hides her cards, mixes deception into the battle and always stages fights that take people by surprise (she won't be as scary after you have seen her hidden cards). Rio on the other hand is a bona-fide warrior. He has received high quality training, is knowledgeable about spirit arts, has lots of odo and can use it well, knows how to carry himself in battle and got a high level of sword, hand-to-hand and spirit arts technique. He looks to me like the exact opposite of what a hero is.

I just hope we get some answers soon, cause the author has done enough pretending all that lore he created doesn't exist for so many vols now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
The hand next to Sara's face is definely Celia's, that red hair and ahoge is Alma's, that much I can tell, but it's difficult to say if they are giving us a part of the cover as usual or a part of a color illustration. If it is a part of the cover I wonder if Ouphia will appear too since the other two of the trio are there.
Ophia is probably not there since iirc she went to fetch Gouki and co.

The girl's side should have Alma, Sara , Satsuki and Celia. Though Ceria isn't really that useful in battle. My guess is the girls will have a hard time, Ceria will have some dramatic moment of epicness, but that still would not be enough to destroy Reiss and the 3 stooges. At that instance, as if to answer Ceria's bravery, Gouki appears and the scales tilt heavily towards the girls' side.

Add to that some Ophia going to Gouki tachi scenes, some Riess and his happy bunch of friends scenes And of course some Rio and Lise tachi scenes. And that imo is the entirety of vol 19.

I hope I'm wrong.

Last edited by hihoperorin; 2021-03-05 at 14:54.
hihoperorin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-05, 15:37   Link #3163
Roberto1

i hope gouki doesn't save the girls, as i see this vol's objective is to show the girls doesn't need Rio's help to protect themselves
This vol is meant to show they are strong and reliable, i hope they fight together and win.

it wouldn't make sense if someone else save them, if not Rio, then Rio' goons, this is their time to shine, but knowing how bad this author write is, i can' see gouki and co saving the day, ruining the development for the girls.

also i don't expect any kind of development between Rio and lovely liselotte, their relationship hasn't gone forward in bloody 17 vols lol
Old 2021-03-05, 16:32   Link #3164
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by nekodamashii View Post
Ophia is probably not there since iirc she went to fetch Gouki and co.

The girl's side should have Alma, Sara , Satsuki and Celia. Though Ceria isn't really that useful in battle. My guess is the girls will have a hard time, Ceria will have some dramatic moment of epicness, but that still would not be enough to destroy Reiss and the 3 stooges. At that instance, as if to answer Ceria's bravery, Gouki appears and the scales tilt heavily towards the girls' side.

Add to that some Ophia going to Gouki tachi scenes, some Riess and his happy bunch of friends scenes And of course some Rio and Lise tachi scenes. And that imo is the entirety of vol 19.

I hope I'm wrong.
I know Ouphia didn't stay back with the rest of the girls, but that doesn't mean she can't appear on the cover. By example Aisia appears hugging Rio on the cover of volume 14 but during the whole book they're countries apart, Rio on that cover has black hair but he didn't show either his black hair to anybody on that volume, at least on this series the covers usually don't match what happens inside the book.
Old 2021-03-10, 04:31   Link #3165
Nzr150cc

New cover volume 19

Celia and trio spirit village��
Old 2021-03-10, 04:39   Link #3166
Sithry

Wow, it looks so good.
Sithry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-10, 04:48   Link #3167
Snowbold

Finally gives some love to the forest trio part of the harem and celia back on in a long time.
Snowbold is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-10, 04:55   Link #3168
Mirable
ミラベル

Those seirei trio really grown-up.

I see Orphia got some buffs too, just like Miharu lol.
Mirable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-10, 06:13   Link #3169
Sithry

I think Celia looks more beautiful on this cover and Orphia got buffs (not that I complain) like Mirable said.
Sithry is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-10, 06:18   Link #3170
jagt

Looking at the color illustration of volume 6 I don't think any of them received buffs, not like I intend to complain if they did.
Old 2021-03-10, 08:50   Link #3171
shadowarc

Yeah, I think their proportions are just more noticeable in this illustration. In volume 6 the swimsuit color illustration showed similar proportions for Orphia and Miharu.

Last edited by shadowarc; 2021-03-10 at 09:07.
shadowarc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-10, 16:05   Link #3172
Enternal

So Orphia got more buffs but Celia...
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-11, 08:28   Link #3173
ChaosHead90

So Rio will be a side character for the next volume?
ChaosHead90 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-11, 09:16   Link #3174
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChaosHead90 View Post
So Rio will be a side character for the next volume?
The most likely Rio will be the center of chapters 1 and 2. The chapters 3,4 and the intermissions will change between the povs of the girls, Gouki's group, Reis, maybe Erika and/or some other hero. And the final chapters will be about the girls+Gouki's group vs Reis' group.
Old 2021-03-11, 10:00   Link #3175
creed318554
3 18 5 5 4

Does anyone still save up the japanese version of the webnovel? The author had deleted them so i don't know where to find them.
creed318554 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-11, 10:04   Link #3176
jagt

Quote:
Originally Posted by creed318554 View Post
Does anyone still save up the japanese version of the webnovel? The author had deleted them so i don't know where to find them.
This link was on the wiki of the series, in the WN section.
http://web.archive.org/web/202010131...094bz/main.pdf
Old 2021-03-12, 01:14   Link #3177
Enternal

Quote:
Originally Posted by jagt View Post
This link was on the wiki of the series, in the WN section.
http://web.archive.org/web/202010131...094bz/main.pdf
Woah, wonder if this was generated or someone actually took the time to make a PDF for the entire available web novel. It looks surprisingly professional.
Enternal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-12, 03:23   Link #3178
Kyureki
Part-time Translator

^ Narou has a function to let you download a PDF of everything that's currently uploaded. That's an archive of that PDF.
Old 2021-03-12, 07:18   Link #3179
Huh...?

YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?

Genjitsu Shugi Yuusha Fandom Wikia ("Administrator")
Arifureta Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Tsuki ga Michibiku Isekai Douchu Fandom Wikia ("Bureaucrat" & "Administrator")
Yu-Gi-Oh! Fandom Wikia ("Content Moderator")
Huh...? is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2021-03-12, 07:21   Link #3180
jagt

Seeing that trailer it seems the chances of the anime being made looking at the manga instead of the novels are high.

Tags
fantasy, harem, isekai