Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Related Topics > Manga

Notices

Old 2016-10-18, 12:58   Link #5721
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
as powerful as Ugo is, he is still a virgin
A virgin at 30 is a wizard. Ugo's that powerful because he's a gazillion years old virgin .

Quote:
Originally Posted by LevelSeven View Post
^of course alibaba will do it XD

And than he will let the system run on its own
And after a while time stops working because there's no one to turn some crank or flip some switch in the Sacred Palace.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonOsman View Post
But yeah, I think that's a good analogy with vivarium. The difference is that Ugo right now is allowing people to do what they want within that vivarium.
That's not much of a difference. Someone with a vivarium may care that it gets enough light and air and water, but it's not going to care what individual insects in it do. It's the same for Ugo. He wants Rukh to circulate efficiently because that's what powers destiny and possibly physics in his creation, but he's past caring what it means to individual people, except maybe for a few favorites.
Anh_Minh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-18, 13:28   Link #5722
DragonOsman
Dragon King

I just read the chapter.

And man, has loneliness really made Ugo go bonkers. He needs help. But the "Gods' multilayered structure" mentioned here is fascinating and interesting.

How high is Sinbad ranked, then? Higher than Ugo? Or is he getting there but isn't quite there yet? I'm confused now.

And what does Ugo mean when he's wondering how come his Magi didn't choose another King if they were afraid of Sinbad? I mean, even though Yunan really didn't, Aladdin did choose someone (Alibaba).

So Il-Ilah is creating another world inside that fish tank. But he and David are one, right? Or is David inside the world Il-Ilah is creating?
Old 2016-10-18, 13:31   Link #5723
LevelSeven

^^maybe he will create a pogram that runs on its own?

either way,

if im honest with evryone,
i dont like the current development, yes, it is awesome to see magi-verse becoming so ridiculous in powerlvls but the whole story seems to be pointless at this point...

what does peace or happiness matter if it doesnt amount to anything?
as it seems, right now, a human is so far down the line that he cant even be called a atom in a universe,
his life is nothing and after they die they will flow eternally in the rukh and than get reborn without memorys?
LevelSeven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-18, 20:11   Link #5724
Twi

Well, what'd you expect? There's a reason all of this is happening away from the humans. It doesn't matter to them. They're just living their lives in their own world, reaching for their own happiness. Why should they meddle in affairs above them or be concerned about it, if its only going to make them upset at the truth?

That's how lovecraft stories usually go south, man learning things they aren't meant to know.

From the very moment it was revealed Ugo created the world he was essentially their creator god, so nothing's changed except that said god is flawed. Even then, it seems like a mostly automated system that handles reincarnation and Ugo basically has nothing to do, hence his current sanity slippage.
Old 2016-10-19, 00:20   Link #5725
Sixth
Hu Tao

Ugo should learn from Beerus. Enjoying his life to the max.
Sixth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-19, 06:57   Link #5726
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It's not like Ugo has anything to do. Like he said to Arba, he's been alone with nothing to do for what seemed to him like eons. It's no wonder he went crazy. The people in the world are lucky he isn't taking it out on them by messing with their lives.

@Twi: Yep.
Old 2016-10-19, 11:09   Link #5727
Kanon
Kana Hanazawa ♥

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xellos-_^ View Post
as powerful as Ugo is, he is still a virgin
Not for much longer.

Old 2016-10-19, 11:19   Link #5728
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kanon View Post
Not for much longer.

Arba should happy. She always want to dedicated herself to god and now Ugo is DA GOD.

Maybe Arba is the reason why Ugo wants to be greater God than Illah so he can make Arba his item?
Old 2016-10-20, 12:55   Link #5729
DragoMuseveni
True Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sixth View Post
Arba should happy. She always want to dedicated herself to god and now Ugo is DA GOD.

Maybe Arba is the reason why Ugo wants to be greater God than Illah so he can make Arba his item?
We know that Arba was wayyyyy too horny . So maybe Ugo can satiate her
Old 2016-10-25, 05:53   Link #5730
Sixth
Hu Tao

Just read raw chapter 325...and...I think I will stop reading this manga...The power level is getting ridiculous to the point..I can't longer stomach it.
Old 2016-10-25, 06:36   Link #5731
ChuckE
Provoker

Quote:
Just read raw chapter 325...and...I think I will stop reading this manga...The power level is getting ridiculous to the point..I can't longer stomach it.
Well as expected
Spoiler:

At that point I think if stop manga there we'll have open ending lol
Old 2016-10-25, 08:52   Link #5732
LevelSeven

im a bit baffled by the sudden power creep that happened (but not that much considering that since the alma torran arc the powerlvl jump to god-level has always been present for users of the holy palace :/

it is yimpl that ugo went a few million steps higher than salomon (i wonder if he will ever show up again )
Old 2016-10-25, 08:55   Link #5733
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
im a bit baffled by the sudden power creep that happened (but not that much considering that since the alma torran arc the powerlvl jump to god-level has always been present for users of the holy palace :/

it is yimpl that ugo went a few million steps higher than salomon (i wonder if he will ever show up again )
The current power level is like Luffy vs Beerus, Whis and Zeno.

Why am i have the feeling that "real" Al-Thamen will be the salvation for Aladdin's team?
Old 2016-10-25, 12:15   Link #5734
LevelSeven

Quote:
The current power level is like Luffy vs Beerus, Whis and Zeno.
imo that is still to little
ugo/sinbad/ill ilah/david are SO over alladins+friends powerlvl that i can only find a comparison with human vs abrahamic religion god
Quote:
Why am i have the feeling that "real" Al-Thamen will be the salvation for Aladdin's team?
? what do you mean with real al-thamen?
Old 2016-10-25, 12:47   Link #5735
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
imo that is still to little
ugo/sinbad/ill ilah/david are SO over alladins+friends powerlvl that i can only find a comparison with human vs abrahamic religion god

? what do you mean with real al-thamen?
Those al-thamen that got sealed at other dimension by Solomon in the past, if i not mistaken.

I mean something like those al-thamen with real body will fight against Sinbad and his new friends.
Old 2016-10-25, 13:15   Link #5736
LevelSeven

ohh, this would be a cool turn,
and their existence got hinted with alibaba,
so it wouldnt be that much of a stretch if they can come back after having alibaba "pave the way" for them

i would love to see a immense fight at a infinite multi-universe scale
Old 2016-10-25, 16:54   Link #5737
DragonOsman
Dragon King

It'd be good if the real Al-Thamen guys that were sealed away by Solomon can be brought back from their Fallen state. Being Aladdin can do it. And then if Solomon can somehow come back and the old friends can reconcile, it'd be golden. But Ugo has to go now, sadly. And so does Sinbad (after helping them take down Ugo).

Either way, I really want to know what's up with Solomon now and what he thinks of what's happening now.
Old 2016-10-26, 06:27   Link #5738
Randrak42
ANEGO Worshiper

Man fuck Sinbad....I never liked him since day one and hated the fact that he not only got his own side-series but also got such a prevalent role in this one. Now this...fml. I am really considering dropping this manga because it is focusing so hard on the one character I hate the most.
Randrak42 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2016-10-26, 06:28   Link #5739
Sixth
Hu Tao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randrak42 View Post
Man fuck Sinbad....I never liked him since day one and hated the fact that he not only got his own side-series but also got such a prevalent role in this one. Now this...fml. I am really considering dropping this manga because it is focusing so hard on the one character I hate the most.
Yeah, Sinbad is bringing his gary stu up to another level here.
Old 2016-10-26, 06:41   Link #5740
Kazu-kun

It's okay if the antagonist is a "gary stu". The problem is when the hero is like that.

Tags
fantasy, licensed, manga, shounen