AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Code Geass

Notices

Old 2008-06-09, 19:35   Link #61
Cherudim Arche

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yorae_paladin1 View Post
I got a new idea for Code geass fanfic inspired by ironman the movie hwat happens if Lelouch comes across an ironman suit. Yes tony will be there and many things will change to fit the code geass world while still being faithful to ironman movie mythos.
Not the combination I want to read Why is it with live action aspect?
Cherudim Arche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-09, 21:31   Link #62
Cal-Reflector

Title: The Brilliant Schneizel
Genre: Family, Humor, Romance
Length: 1700 Words
Rating: PG
Characters: Schneizel, Nina, Lelouch, the Student council, Rolo.
Summary: Schneizel devises a plan to undo the Black Knights and help his younger sibling at the same time.

Spoiler for His Greatest Weapon was his Humor:
Old 2008-06-09, 23:27   Link #63
Masterkeyes2
*Author

Send a message via AIM to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via MSN to Masterkeyes2 Send a message via Yahoo to Masterkeyes2
I just read it, I have to admit it was in good tase, and 9th generation Knightmare aren't they jumping ahead in production a bit? One thing though I was wondering, as I am not familar with actual royal lineage and court rankings but can you hold the title of a prince and a Duke at the same time? On top of being in an elected position such as Prime Minister? Just curious really, since it was mentioned recently Schneizel was the Minister of the Empire.

At any rate I look forward to the next chapter of your other Code Geass story.
Masterkeyes2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 00:25   Link #64
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Masterkeyes2 View Post
I just read it, I have to admit it was in good tase, and 9th generation Knightmare aren't they jumping ahead in production a bit? One thing though I was wondering, as I am not familar with actual royal lineage and court rankings but can you hold the title of a prince and a Duke at the same time? On top of being in an elected position such as Prime Minister? Just curious really, since it was mentioned recently Schneizel was the Minister of the Empire.

At any rate I look forward to the next chapter of your other Code Geass story.
Yeah, I couldn't remember what generation they were on so I said 9 just to be safe.

Yes, I think you can. Google around if you're curious.

Yeah, its in the works.
Old 2008-06-10, 07:39   Link #65
aurr
Kalulu sorceress - lvl 4

Hey, guys i found a lot of good stories lik A Measure of Sincerity or Comfort me at fanficiton.net, bt are there other Kalulu stories about current (R2) time?
And no, i don't look for sex or hentai stories.
aurr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 13:11   Link #66
Renegade334
Sleepy Lurker
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cal-Reflector View Post
Yeah, I couldn't remember what generation they were on so I said 9 just to be safe.

Yes, I think you can. Google around if you're curious.

Yeah, its in the works.
Right now they should be still on 7th gen, as the Lancelot was the first and Gawain was still too experimental to be ranked anywhere. Geass The Complete apparently states that its 'generation is unknown'. As for the Japanese mechs like the Guren, Gekka or Akatsuki, they are considered on par with 7th-g, although they followed a different evolutionary pathway. Sixth generation is still missing, although I don't know whether they're trying to bridge it with the Vincent.

So logically, if CG's R&D divisions should be focused on, it'd be either on current 7th-gen mechs or vague plans for the 8th generation.
Old 2008-06-10, 16:03   Link #67
blitz1/2
Tenshi's Defense Squadron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade334 View Post
Right now they should be still on 7th gen, as the Lancelot was the first and Gawain was still too experimental to be ranked anywhere. Geass The Complete apparently states that its 'generation is unknown'. As for the Japanese mechs like the Guren, Gekka or Akatsuki, they are considered on par with 7th-g, although they followed a different evolutionary pathway. Sixth generation is still missing, although I don't know whether they're trying to bridge it with the Vincent.

So logically, if CG's R&D divisions should be focused on, it'd be either on current 7th-gen mechs or vague plans for the 8th generation.
I made some ideas for the beginning of the 8th generation

KNIGHTMARE: Guardian (my friend actually made it up)
(I'll ask him for permission for putting him his stats later)

Any ideas for mecha or Geass power is appreciated, please PM me for any ideas.

hai, hai. Onii-chan has his work cut out for him.
blitz1/2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-10, 23:15   Link #68
Timeless Enigma
Tsushima Masaki

Well for all of you craving Kallen/Lelouch literature you may want to try this one called Red Lotus: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/4314011/1/Red_Lotus

A short read and only halfway done, but it looks promising. Hopefully the author will be encouraged and expand/write more stories on this pairing that seems to be known as "Kalulu."
Old 2008-06-12, 19:06   Link #69
Cal-Reflector

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3816236/11/

I have posted chapter eleven of my story.

I find the speculation from readers on who Lulu is going to end up with very amusing.
Old 2008-06-12, 19:21   Link #70
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:

I find the speculation from readers on who Lulu is going to end up with very amusing.
meh...I'm still wondering if your actually gonna have romance in it. I find some of the readers reviews funny =P

Good chapter BTW can't wait for more.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-12, 19:26   Link #71
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeotoxSlayer View Post
meh...I'm still wondering if your actually gonna have romance in it. I find some of the readers reviews funny =P

Good chapter BTW can't wait for more.
There will definitely be romance in the story.

Prospects for KaguyaLulu are grim however since Lelouch isn't leading the rebellion, and in fact may have a hand in suppressing the rebellion.
Old 2008-06-12, 20:21   Link #72
DeotoxSlayer

Quote:
There will definitely be romance in the story.

Prospects for KaguyaLulu are grim however since Lelouch isn't leading the rebellion, and in fact may have a hand in suppressing the rebellion.
NUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!!! T_T Kaguya its not fair.
DeotoxSlayer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 02:58   Link #73
mash11

Quote:

I have thoroughly enjoyed your story, some parts of it more than the anime to tell the truth, Lelouch actually not being in hiding and wanted gave it a brighter outlook. Kudos.
mash11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 11:31   Link #74
squaresphere
Macross Lifer!

Love chap 11. Good stuff, though i'm surprised Lulu's regiment didn't go rampaging through the countryside looking for him.

The Euphie/Nunnly scene was good, I thought that contrast that Nunnly ended up supporting Euphie very good and in character.

The fact that Cornelia went out for blood was also very fun, to bad it messed up all of Schneizel work. Man he's probably craping a brick. All this is leading towards a protracted war against an entrenched enemy with no real rewards/resources to gain.

Lulu's mind is still working though, smart of his to get rid of the beacons. I forsee him and Vill uncovering who's behind the plot while they make their way back since their incognito at the moment.

Personally, I like to see Lulu and Milly together in this fic as they've been friends and he's been basically restoring her family's old township.

Great work though, can't wait for the next chap.
squaresphere is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 13:43   Link #75
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by squaresphere View Post
Love chap 11. Good stuff, though i'm surprised Lulu's regiment didn't go rampaging through the countryside looking for him.

The Euphie/Nunnly scene was good, I thought that contrast that Nunnly ended up supporting Euphie very good and in character.

The fact that Cornelia went out for blood was also very fun, to bad it messed up all of Schneizel work. Man he's probably craping a brick. All this is leading towards a protracted war against an entrenched enemy with no real rewards/resources to gain.

Lulu's mind is still working though, smart of his to get rid of the beacons. I forsee him and Vill uncovering who's behind the plot while they make their way back since their incognito at the moment.

Personally, I like to see Lulu and Milly together in this fic as they've been friends and he's been basically restoring her family's old township.

Great work though, can't wait for the next chap.
They were about to, but someone put a stop to that, for now.

Schneizel is a hard character to grasp; as R2 progresses I'm finally realizing that he's not just the good guy he appears to be, but I don't know what he wants.

I hope I haven't beautified Lulu's personality too much; its subtle, and wasn't his doing, but he did consider the benefits of having the surviving pilots from the crash act as decoys.

Lulu and Milly eh? Hmmm...

Thanks for reading and the feedback.
Old 2008-06-13, 13:50   Link #76
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Code Geass Springer

Coming Soon To forums.animesuki.com

Ronin Aquila Productions Presents:

A Jerry Springer Anime Special

Code Geass Springer: Honey, I left you for furniture.

Stay tuned.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 13:54   Link #77
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

Suzaku and Table-kun?
Inferno Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 13:55   Link #78
Ronin Aquila
Sky Warrior

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno Phoenyx View Post
Suzaku and Table-kun?
Also starring Sofa-Kun and Toilet-Kun, with special guest stars Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne.
Ronin Aquila is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-06-13, 14:09   Link #79
Cal-Reflector

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Also starring Sofa-Kun and Toilet-Kun, with special guest stars Kira Yamato and Lacus Clyne.
I am definitely going to do a piece about Nina and the furniture sometime. There's too much potential there to pass up.
Old 2008-06-13, 14:14   Link #80
Inferno Phoenyx
Team No Feelings

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin Aquila View Post
Oh, god. xD
Inferno Phoenyx is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
character, discussion