AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired M-Z > Nanoha/Vivid Franchise

Notices

Old 2008-05-29, 22:41   Link #5501
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Send a message via AIM to Thesinwithin
Quote:
Originally Posted by Naolin View Post
Or we could leave Shizuru and Natsuki to each other?
I second this motion. Shizuru and Natsuki belong to each other.

Even if I am rather sick of the clichedness of that pairing.

That's why I write Fate/Nanoha too. Because they aren't so cliched. Yet.
Thesinwithin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 22:49   Link #5502
Naolin
The dustbunnies did it...

If it took Shizuru and Natsuki around 600 fics to get vaguely cliched (obvious bias?), I think Nahoha and Fate have a fighting chance yet. Especially with all the crack going around. XD;; But ahh, HiME fandom... I mourn it. even if I contribute to the doom See, this is why you should update. XP
Naolin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 22:52   Link #5503
Enraptured
SonicMove;

Quote:
Originally Posted by illidan182 View Post

EDIT: As i was downstair cooking dinner, ym stove erupted in flames... And it gave me an idea about Agito trying to cook dinner for Rein for an Agito/Rein fic >.>
xDD
You know you are addicted when your house is this close to catching fire, and all you can think of is MGLN fic. xD
Enraptured is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 22:54   Link #5504
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Send a message via MSN to illidan182
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanwan1203 View Post
Ah, I remember know. Yes, I have a bit of an idea about dirtbikes (is watching a jdorama called Last Friends where one of the main character dirtbikes) Cool outfit for them nevertheless.
@flames: Is your kitchen still intact?? lol Nice way to get ideas for a fic.
hehe cool then. =) (i've been riding dirtbikes for 14 years and streetbikes for 5 =P)

and lol, yeash, the kitchen is ok, I caught it before anything rly bad happend, but it did add a charcole taste to the chili-tortilla chip dip i made for dinner, which tastes R L Y good

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enraptured View Post
xDD
You know you are addicted when your house is this close to catching fire, and all you can think of is MGLN fic. xD
lol yeah really >.>

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.
illidan182 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 23:04   Link #5505
Naolin

I blame the joke about the bed a while back and the massive amounts of pairing mania around here lately. *hides*

Uber-Bed
Spoiler for ...the hell?:

Last edited by Naolin; 2008-05-29 at 23:26.
Old 2008-05-29, 23:06   Link #5506
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
If it took Shizuru and Natsuki around 600 fics to get vaguely cliched (obvious bias?), I think Nahoha and Fate have a fighting chance yet. Especially with all the crack going around. XD;; But ahh, HiME fandom... I mourn it. even if I contribute to the doom See, this is why you should update. XP
Passages was updated not too long ago (was really happy about that)
*sighs* yeah.. add me to the list of mourners.. Though there have been some better written fics popping out recently. Nanoha and Fate does have a fighting chance! woo *cheers*! And there are recent non-NanoFate pairings coming out so it's all good. Still haven't found a NanoFate fic that would topple Inter Nos or some of the other fics in my favorites list yet though. I'm still waiting for that NanoFate fic whoever writes it and wherever it comes from *waits patiently*

Quote:
Originally Posted by illidan182 View Post
hehe cool then. =) (i've been riding dirtbikes for 14 years and streetbikes for 5 =P)

and lol, yeash, the kitchen is ok, I caught it before anything rly bad happend, but it did add a charcole taste to the chili-tortilla chip dip i made for dinner, which tastes R L Y good

lol yeah really >.>
that's good then. Ooh a biker person!! Cool! That means you have ample reference for you fic. ^^

edit:
Quote:
I blame the joke about the bed a while back and the massive amounts of pairing mania around here lately. *hides*

LOL Naolin that was so good! XD how big is that bed?? XD
*tries to stuff Hayate's Lesbian Army there*
Fate: What are you doing?!!
wanwan: caught! o.o
wanwan1203 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 23:09   Link #5507
Naolin

Quote:
Passages was updated not too long ago (was really happy about that)
Though there have been some better written fics popping out recently.
...It was? XD;; I really need to check back there more often. If you see anything good, let me know? I've kind of given up on browsing...

Edit: It...wasn't awful? Woo! *giddy* The bed is secretly a dimensional portal, that's the only possible explanation.
Old 2008-05-29, 23:11   Link #5508
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

Quote:
...It was? XD;; I really need to check back there more often. If you see anything good, let me know? I've kind of given up on browsing...

Edit: It...wasn't awful? Woo! *giddy* The bed is secretly a dimensional portal, that's the only possible explanation.

Why yes, it was updated. Twice, actually. Fastest update of my life.
Old 2008-05-29, 23:25   Link #5509
SpaceBrotha
Wild card

Haha, you guys clearly need an irc channel as well, i came to check who's commented on my new chapter and it took me 5 minutes just to find my post since this thread had already piled 9 pages on it
Sayings and quotes hold wisdom in them. Either the wisdom is found in the correctness of the quote, or in the lesson learned from the error.
Hard part is figuring out who's making the errors...
SpaceBrotha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 23:31   Link #5510
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:

Sure.

a dimensional portal?? Ooh that might spawn ideas for AU fics. :3 LOL why are their beds so big really.. I remember someone/a few people commenting on the big size of Natsuki Kruger's bed in Otome too. >.> <.<

Ah! Detective!Nanoha concludes that:
The following pairings: NanoFate and ShizNat go at it like rabbits all the time and do lots of NSFW stuff thus requiring queen/king sized beds!! *nods*
Old 2008-05-29, 23:43   Link #5511
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheShinySword View Post
Yeah Natsuki's the aggressor but... it's aggression towards Tate and tate counteracts any aggression on Natsuki's part. *shudders*

The manga is more then death it's h@#$ itself.

just to stay on topic if FatexNatsuki ideas are springing around then what about...

NanohaxShizuru *runs*
NanohaxShizuru. That would be interesting as well but I think that's only happen if Shizuru was OOC. Because she is completely for Natsuki. Mai-Hime/Otome is becoming a popular little cross over in the thread isn't it.
Quote:

Ah, I remember know. Yes, I have a bit of an idea about dirtbikes (is watching a jdorama called Last Friends where one of the main character dirtbikes) Cool outfit for them nevertheless.
off topicness: I love Last Friends!

Quote:

Uber-Bed
Oh wow, I'm surprised they can sleep at night with all the noises. I wish I had a bed that big!

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-29, 23:53   Link #5512
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Chapter 53

Vatican Knights

Spoiler for The Mase of Doom:

Spoiler for Creatures of the mase:
Old 2008-05-30, 00:01   Link #5513
Thesinwithin
Undersea Lolcano

I contribute! Random angst!

Spoiler for Random ANGST:
Old 2008-05-30, 00:05   Link #5514
Naolin

Sounds like something that should be continued, no? X3 I enjoyed that contribution. *grins* Very sweet, and it actually incorporates the fact that, yes, as they're both high-ranking officers they wouldn't have too much time to themselves.
Old 2008-05-30, 00:11   Link #5515
markesellus
Undercover Mole
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Rick View Post
Chapter 53

Vatican Knights

Spoiler for The Mase of Doom:

Spoiler for Creatures of the mase:
Wow. Vivio is awesome to defeat all those slaves. 3rd degree burns hurt! and will scar. trust me I've got some. Dr. Van Hellsing seems more evil than Raphael. Maybe he was the traitor and is secretly trying to kill her. Now all that is left is for Vivio to go apologize to Karil and Jasper.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post

Oho! Some Nanoha angst! Its usually all Fate. Naolin's right, this needs a continuation. So I hope to see more.

markesellus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 00:37   Link #5516
wanwan1203
Troublemaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thesinwithin View Post

Quote:
Sounds like something that should be continued, no? X3 I enjoyed that contribution. *grins* Very sweet, and it actually incorporates the fact that, yes, as they're both high-ranking officers they wouldn't have too much time to themselves.
Yeah what Naolin said. *cries* darn work getting in the way. I can't help but feel for Nanoha.. -sad-
I like it.
Old 2008-05-30, 00:43   Link #5517
Evil Rick
Black Dragon
*Graphic Designer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markesellus View Post
Wow. Vivio is awesome to defeat all those slaves. 3rd degree burns hurt! and will scar. trust me I've got some. Dr. Van Hellsing seems more evil than Raphael. Maybe he was the traitor and is secretly trying to kill her. Now all that is left is for Vivio to go apologize to Karil and Jasper.
And who tell you that the task in the mase is over? The worst is just to come
Old 2008-05-30, 01:09   Link #5518
Fenris Blacwell

Someone please, anyone direct me to the nearest Vivio or Hayate angst fic available. *whimpers* Vivio....angst.....Hayate....angst.....angst.....a ngst.....angst.....*begins going into withdrawal*
Fenris Blacwell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2008-05-30, 01:18   Link #5519
Naolin

Ah, well...this was posted on this thread a while back, but...kind of angst? Not ANGST, just angst. ^^'

Spoiler for linkage:
Old 2008-05-30, 01:37   Link #5520
illidan182
Is not prepared
*Author

Send a message via MSN to illidan182
Hey Naolin, thanks for the reveiw on FF.net ^_^

I left the second tag off for a reason, cause I'm still in planning stages ^_^, but I have already started part 2 *Will continue writing it once hes done beta'ing for a friend in the .hack// series* Also... as for the character death, you'll just have to wait and see *evil grin*

Again, anyone who hasn't read it, I've posted The Deserts Trap on ff.net here
Spoiler for link:

EDIT: Page claim for... late night AnimeSuki people! <3

Saber - Signum - Serenn
Life is a thing most of us take for granted. Until we lose someone that we charish, are we forced to realize that things will never always be the same.

Last edited by illidan182; 2008-05-30 at 01:56.
illidan182 is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
authorshipping, befriending, fanfiction, interactive fanfiction, nanoha