AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Members List Social Groups Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > General > Video Games

Notices

Old 2012-10-11, 02:19   Link #3101
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

Wicked really screwed up this game, that singed is completely wrecking their team and positioning, that singed so far in his build compare to riven with a bt and a brutalizer....all those dragons really snowball
Old 2012-10-11, 02:23   Link #3102
Kafriel
Senior Guest

CLG EU is definitely the most composed team in the league, they're actually making a comeback after losing a baron, a dragon and half their jungle.

As for Wickd, I think he's just making a burst build with a liiittle survivability. After all, that BT will boost his shield and he'll be able to get back in lane if Shy dives him...hope he doesn't misuse heal again though. Doubt he'd want to burst down Shy though

EDIT: Going 1v5 on a baron buffed team... *facepalm*

EDIT2: And that's a final with no American or European teams in, for the first time in LoL, I think?
Kafriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 02:25   Link #3103
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

That flash + heal thing he did earlier, I had no idea what he was thinking....at the rate things are going azubu frost going to win unless they did something really stupid to throw the game
Old 2012-10-11, 02:29   Link #3104
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

GG Azubu frost won, that singed too game wrecking~!
Old 2012-10-11, 02:30   Link #3105
Kreceir

Shy on Singed is really the MVP here.
He really is a force to be reckon with.
Old 2012-10-11, 02:31   Link #3106
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

CLG EU left singed free roaming/farming for too long, and it just costed them the game. Not that they can really do anything at that point~
Old 2012-10-11, 02:33   Link #3107
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Well, Snoopeh was shut down early, taking 50% from a fling and 3 seconds of poison trail was too much. He also sacrificed his early jungle to push top, so it became even harder to recover from that afterwards, both in gold and levels.

So, what's everyone's thinking on the finals? I'm thinking that...the match is at 5 am. Alarm clock: set.
Old 2012-10-11, 02:35   Link #3108
xBakaChanx
Kotori!Kotori!Kotori!

You gotta admit tho, wicked made quite a lot of tiny mistakes here and there throughout the game, just wasn't his day I guess~
Old 2012-10-11, 02:43   Link #3109
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

Wicked opened fights with his ulti...the whole point is that skill shot benefits from missing health? Why would he fire it at full hp targets if it's going to do stuff all damage...but they didn't even have a proper tank since Snoopeh was so far behind. How were they supposed to outlast Azubu in teamfights when Singed, Skarner and Vladimir were tanky? All Azubu had to do was kill Yellowpete and they were home.

CloudTemplar and Shy are darn good though...

IF TPA are going to beat Azubu, they have to smash that bot lane IMO. It's the only potential weakness I see in Azubu. And considering how they pummeled Genja in the M5 match, they can do it. Maybe mid is where TPA could lose it? I don't see Stanley buckling to Shy that easily and he has a more verstaile arsenal that previous opponents, so I consider top lane a somewhat even contest.

All things said, either team will have earned being champions, but I'd prefer Taipei Assassins. The comments Azubu made about CLG killed any respect I had left for Azubu. I'm glad CLG took a game from them to dispel the illusion they'd be easybeats. Taipei came under the radar and proved their worth. 2nd team to beat M5 and saying M5 was THE team they wanted to play + they respected the hell out of M5? They've got some humility.
Old 2012-10-11, 02:51   Link #3110
Kreceir

And here we go More racism in the LoL Forums!
I'm Asian my self but really?.
*Oh my god he speaks a other Language then me! lets make a thread how stupid they are*
Because there behind a bloody PC and be Immune to real life exposure about there I.D they think they can do what ever they want.

I probably should stop visiting the LoL forums since it makes my blood boil.
Old 2012-10-11, 03:07   Link #3111
Kafriel
Senior Guest

^ You probably should :P
Quote:
You gotta admit tho, wicked made quite a lot of tiny mistakes here and there throughout the game, just wasn't his day I guess~
He wasn't the only one. CloudTemplar gave FB and lost top turret while Shy was taking his golems, knowing that his jungler was already behind at that point. If Snoopeh hadn't fallen behind, their roles would have been reversed. Rapidstar lost his lane despite having an edge over Morgana and Shy got too aggressive at bot, diving 2 targets under the second turret. Still, double dragon & double baron is more than enough to set the difference between the two teams.

Well, I still remember the fun tmes...
Spoiler for Epic kill:

Last edited by Kafriel; 2012-10-11 at 04:36. Reason: name fix'd~
Old 2012-10-11, 04:11   Link #3112
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

CLG's ADC is Yellowpete. Yellowstar plays on SK. Azubu's mid is Rapidstar. Fnaticrc's now seems to go as Yellowlamia. Don't worry even the commentators get them confused a lot. ^^
Old 2012-10-11, 04:36   Link #3113
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Aaaargh them names lol. Thanks for the corrections, it's seriously confusing at times!
Old 2012-10-11, 04:59   Link #3114
Waven
Itadaki-nyaaa !!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel

EDIT2: And that's a final with no American or European teams in, for the first time in LoL, I think?
While I respect the teams' performances I do hope the lol competitive scene doesn't turn out to be like the wc3/sc:bw/sc2 situation where it's almost only Asians dominating the scene with just a handful of "foreigners" barely playing on their level.

You can't really blame Asian players for training harder and thus playing better but a clear lack of diversity becomes really boring, probably even for Asian viewers as well.

What's really to blame are the esports conditions in Europe and NA, which aren't as developed. Unfortunately, professional PC gaming is still widely shunned by the public in the western world.
Waven is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 05:48   Link #3115
Eisdrache
Part-time misanthrope

Dang I really wanted 2 EU teams in the finals but it wasn't meant to be :x
Eisdrache is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 08:44   Link #3116
Kotohono
Yuri µ'serator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kafriel View Post
P.S: Dayum, M5 LOST!? To TPA of all teams, these guys are just full of surprises! Glad WE were fined for their actions, these things shouldn't go unpunished
See my previous post M5 got way to into thinking there team comp for game 2 should have worked, and TPA read it like a book and also played a a very similar comp to game 2, if they had done the bans differently for game 3, I think they would have won, imo.
MAL
Kotohono is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-10-11, 12:37   Link #3117
Last Sinner
You're Hot, Cupcake

M5 played more ike CLG.Eu today...nfi why...Little early game aggression, weak objective control, trying to go late game. That's not their style and I don't get why they strayed so far from some of their reliable strengths. And it seems perhaps banning out Gosu is the way to go against M5. Without Sona and Nunu, him and Genja were losing bot. Not convinced of Zyra's support worthiness.
Old 2012-10-11, 14:02   Link #3118
Cream

i hope they have a 3rd place match at least. I know tons of people wanted to see CLG EU vs M5.

*walks in shame as i thought clg eu was gonna faceroll everyone*
Old 2012-10-12, 02:04   Link #3119
killer3000ad

Dominion Cinematic
YouTube
Sorry; dynamic content not loaded. Reload?
Old 2012-10-12, 02:18   Link #3120
Kafriel
Senior Guest

Jarvan IV vs Swain: best rivalry in LoL Nice cinematic, loved it. Could have done more with Irelia, Cass and Morde (phantom teemo^^), but this was still pretty good.

P.S: MF is hacking, bullet time at LV3. Also, based on Riot statistics, around 75 Teemos die every second.

Tags
league of legends, lol