AnimeSuki Forums

Register Forum Rules FAQ Community Today's Posts Search

Go Back   AnimeSuki Forum > Anime Discussion > Older Series > Retired > Retired A-L > Infinite Stratos

Notices

Old 2012-02-27, 07:59   Link #24121
Eratas123

I hate people who keep cutting themselves then always wait for the wounds to heal before trying again. If you're gonna cut, then just kill yourself or stop and live your life.

@ Senpai - I'm gonna make a small draft, can you read it and judge please? Don't worry, it's not harem or comedy. It's the scene where they talk after the incident.
Old 2012-02-27, 08:02   Link #24122
demino_hellsin
That one guy

oh... if they try the bleeding it out, they usually do it in the bath or somewhere with running water. Most die by, as zero said, jumping from really high places(Japanese saying: Idiots love high places.). Wonder if they still practice ritual suicide. Hanging yourself and drinking household chemicals is also an option.

Epic would be setting fire to your room while you're in it.
demino_hellsin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 08:03   Link #24123
Eratas123

Yeah, so cutting yourself is just idiotic. Honestly, most cutting stems from attention grabbing.
Old 2012-02-27, 08:07   Link #24124
HasuMasu
*Artist

Or from being seriously M, like the girls I mentioned.
Old 2012-02-27, 08:11   Link #24125
demino_hellsin
That one guy

really? I thought cutting stems from misguided youth who just mindlessly follow pop culture without really considering consequences or how society is sucking them dry of life leaving them cold empty husks that continue to exist...

Hmmm...
Old 2012-02-27, 08:13   Link #24126
HasuMasu
*Artist

A bullet to your Mudulla Oblongata is much more effective than a razor to your wrist.

Maybe I should put up posters of that...
Old 2012-02-27, 08:39   Link #24127
Eratas123

@ Senpai - Small scene.

Spoiler:

Last edited by Eratas123; 2012-02-27 at 09:20.
Eratas123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2012-02-27, 08:59   Link #24128
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

@Eratas

God, I feel so bad for that child...

Speaking of scenes:

Spoiler for Scene:

Old 2012-02-27, 09:05   Link #24129
Eratas123

Wait, what exactly is happening there?
Old 2012-02-27, 09:15   Link #24130
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Eras
Precisely what I think about the scene, nice touch there. ]

@ Stratos
Is that the AI watched it's own combat data?
Old 2012-02-27, 09:16   Link #24131
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
Wait, what exactly is happening there?
A previous scene mentions that the Minerva Kai's core unit is entering unstability, the unfortunate setback of putting an IS Core into a non-IS vessel.

Long story short, it's a race against time.

Either Fal quickly process the Minerva's ever-mounting combat data and brings it into Phase Shift, reconstructing the entire core vessel in the process... or risk having the unstable core breach its current housing which would result in the Minerva going kablooey.

Techwank, in other words.

@Zero

Yeah, somewhat. Since Fal was in deep slumber during the course of Bouclier, so she never knew what happened to the Minerva during then.
Old 2012-02-27, 09:17   Link #24132
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

In short, unable to contain it's own power in the current body, which mean you should force your body to grow or the power will destroy you.
Old 2012-02-27, 09:20   Link #24133
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
In short, unable to contain it's own power in the current body, which mean you should force your body to grow or the power will destroy you.
Yeap! That's pretty much it!
Old 2012-02-27, 09:22   Link #24134
Eratas123

@ Senpai _ Made an edit to the ending.

@ Stratos - Not good with tech wank. If you have any character or story concersn, then I'm all ears.
Old 2012-02-27, 09:23   Link #24135
ZeroXSEED
I am no one

@ Stratos
In fact, this is recurring theme for Sacred Twins in case of Ichika, whose AI is hax enough to remove the limiter, of course, the limiter was there so the frame is not deep fried by it's own core. The monstrous Engagement form is the result.

@ Eras
Hmm, so he's knew that she just can't help it but can't resist top feel dejected and jealous

Going to watch a movie, see you midnight (if you still there )
Old 2012-02-27, 09:23   Link #24136
demino_hellsin
That one guy

So minerva's power core is producing too much energy that the frame can't handle it/does not have a means of expelling it?
Old 2012-02-27, 09:29   Link #24137
Eratas123

@ Senpai - That about sums it up. He's a kid, no matter how hard he acts as an adult. Resentments bound to happen when something like that happens. Anyway, I'll see tonight if I'm still here.
Old 2012-02-27, 09:30   Link #24138
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eratas123 View Post
@ Stratos - Not good with tech wank. If you have any character or story concersn, then I'm all ears.
Definitely! I wonder if the ISA has any appointment holders... Those important people who act as ambassadors and whatnot, flying around the world to discuss politics and stuffs.

Quote:
Originally Posted by demino_hellsin View Post
So minerva's power core is producing too much energy that the frame can't handle it/does not have a means of expelling it?
I guess you can say both... but more towards the former. All the power usage in the past battles strained the core vessel so much that it's losing its own hold on the bodiless core unit.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeroXSEED View Post
@ Stratos
In fact, this is recurring theme for Sacred Twins in case of Ichika, whose AI is hax enough to remove the limiter, of course, the limiter was there so the frame is not deep fried by it's own core. The monstrous Engagement form is the result.
o.o

Another thing I didn't really find amusing is how Ichika got the Setsura off-screen, after a brief dream sequence. I plan to show, in this current chapter, of my take on how a Shift occurs from within the unit.
Old 2012-02-27, 09:34   Link #24139
demino_hellsin
That one guy

Then that means you're probably incorporating scenes where the Minerva is breaking down midfight
Old 2012-02-27, 09:37   Link #24140
StratoSpear
Titans Test Team Pilot

That's a definite yes.

Hence why I wonder if there's any appointment holders in the ISA that Praxidike could attempt to assasinate.

And I plan to have Inami go up against the Astra and a few more standard drones... alone.

On the other hand, I'm prepping some flak shields.

Tags
fanfic ideas, fanfiction, ff.net, harem, is fanfic, warning fanfic spoilers, wincest